North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

LH - Race to the Finish - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

LH - Race to the Finish

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

LH - Race to the Finish - Page 2 Empty Re: LH - Race to the Finish

Post by KeeperCommander 27/03/17, 05:23 pm

Not to start it all up again but my favorite was the Liverpool coach that was arrested and came on here to say he was found innocent. Who is also now suspended for those same charges right? Great thread.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 27/03/17, 05:57 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:Not to start it all up again but my favorite was the Liverpool coach that was arrested and came on here to say he was found innocent. Who is also now suspended for those same charges right?  Great thread.

Oh man....If you weren't around when the old 04's went select, you missed two threads that blow that away. 10sdads dds team didn't make lh and he started slamming the other "unskilled" teams that did and went on for days about it. Then a coach who recruited everyday told parents that called him out they were just butt hurt because they didn't make his team. When his team didn't make LH, he started recruiting for 2 more players because PPL allowed 18. I wish someone could find those threads.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 27/03/17, 06:06 pm

soccerjack wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:Not to start it all up again but my favorite was the Liverpool coach that was arrested and came on here to say he was found innocent. Who is also now suspended for those same charges right?  Great thread.

Oh man....If you weren't around when the old 04's went select, you missed two threads that blow that away.  10sdads dds team didn't make lh and he started slamming the other "unskilled" teams that did and went on for days about it.  Then a coach who recruited everyday told parents that called him out they were just butt hurt because they didn't make his team.  When his team didn't make LH, he started recruiting for 2 more players because PPL allowed 18.  I wish someone could find those threads.
Is it not the thread in the most active topics box?

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 27/03/17, 06:48 pm

You guys made Skiberdad/Feverdad delete his account.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 27/03/17, 06:59 pm

Next thing you know R2R will claim Skiber was DB Cooper and get him charged with the Kennedy Assassination.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 27/03/17, 07:35 pm

And all I wanted were some guesses about how the season finishes.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 27/03/17, 07:57 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
soccerjack wrote:

Oh man....If you weren't around when the old 04's went select, you missed two threads that blow that away.  10sdads dds team didn't make lh and he started slamming the other "unskilled" teams that did and went on for days about it.  Then a coach who recruited everyday told parents that called him out they were just butt hurt because they didn't make his team.  When his team didn't make LH, he started recruiting for 2 more players because PPL allowed 18.  I wish someone could find those threads.
z
No 10sdad melted down when they didn't make d-3 and the coach thread would have been under the old 04's recruiting thread. I think they get deleted at a certain point. BW could probably find them.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

LH - Race to the Finish - Page 2 Empty On Like Donkey Kong

Post by TheBigTasty 27/03/17, 08:09 pm

TheBigTasty is in the house!!!

Here to dispute all non-sensical posts on this thread. Challenge my knowledge - I attend every game, for every age group... mid-field, offensive play, defensive play... I've seen it all this year.

TheBigTasty
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/03/17, 08:15 pm

soccerjack wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
soccerjack wrote:

z
No 10sdad melted down when they didn't make d-3 and the coach thread would have been under the old 04's recruiting thread.  I think they get deleted at a certain point.  BW could probably find them.

Ask and Ye Shall Receive...

Here's the epic clash between 10sDad and soccerjack...
https://www.txsoccer.net/t22194p25-club-coach-performance

Here's 10sDad "I'm taking my soccer ball and going home" speech... https://www.txsoccer.net/t22234-my-last-post

Last edited by bwgophers on 27/03/17, 08:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 27/03/17, 08:17 pm

soccerjack wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
soccerjack wrote:

z
No 10sdad melted down when they didn't make d-3 and the coach thread would have been under the old 04's recruiting thread.  I think they get deleted at a certain point.  BW could probably find them.
Ok BW where is it?

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 27/03/17, 08:27 pm

bwgophers wrote:
soccerjack wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
soccerjack wrote:

z

Here's the epic clash between 10sDad and soccerjack...  https://www.txsoccer.net/t22194p25-club-coach-performance

Here's 10sDad "I'm taking my soccer ball and going home" speech... https://www.txsoccer.net/t22234-my-last-post
Why can't I click on the first one?

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/03/17, 08:35 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
soccerjack wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
soccerjack wrote:

z

Here's the epic clash between 10sDad and soccerjack...  https://www.txsoccer.net/t22194p25-club-coach-performance

Why can't I click on the first one?

Should be fixed in the original post now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/03/17, 09:05 pm

TheBigTasty wrote:TheBigTasty is in the house!!!

Here to dispute all non-sensical posts on this thread. Challenge my knowledge - I attend every game, for every age group... mid-field, offensive play, defensive play... I've seen it all this year.

Aww Hell, who's reincarnated self is this? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 27/03/17, 09:10 pm

bwgophers wrote:
soccerjack wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
soccerjack wrote:

z

Here's the epic clash between 10sDad and soccerjack...
https://www.txsoccer.net/t22194p25-club-coach-performance

BW, I forgot about you busting on 10s. The classic part of his farewell thread, was a few responses later, everyone started fighting about who is number 1 and who plays possession. If you could find that crazy coach thread you would make everyones week. FCD Butt hurt coach.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 27/03/17, 09:13 pm

ForReal wrote:And all I wanted were some guesses about how the season finishes.
So have you had your questions answered yet.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/03/17, 09:23 pm

Since we're walking down memory lane, you need to find the thread that had the feud between Nocrying and Coach10d. That is a classic. I think they started calling peoples names out on that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 27/03/17, 09:27 pm

Cleansheets wrote:
TheBigTasty wrote:TheBigTasty is in the house!!!

Aww Hell, who's reincarnated self is this? Rolling Eyes

I think that's a collaboration between Skiber and Rumble.

Sheets you pulled up in that old thread being your normal constructive self.

I just caught the poster telling him he can still post on the board even though his dd is in PPL.  Pure silliness but funny.  It's just kids soccer 06 parents.  Your real enemy is the clubs and $hit coaches trying to fleece you....there are great coaches out there, just not that many.

Last edited by soccerjack on 27/03/17, 09:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 27/03/17, 09:38 pm

He got suspended again?
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 27/03/17, 09:42 pm

soccerjack wrote:

He got suspended again?
Thought he was out for 2 years?

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 27/03/17, 09:43 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
ForReal wrote:And all I wanted were some guesses about how the season finishes.
So have you had your questions answered yet.

Oh yes. If you are an 04 in PPL three years ago, you won't make U13 LH D1 next year as an 05 team. Especially if you play possession soccer and are trying to develop instead of scoring goals.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 5050Ball 27/03/17, 09:46 pm

Is his DD still in PPL?
5050Ball
5050Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 27/03/17, 09:49 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
soccerjack wrote:

He got suspended again?
Thought he was out for 2 years?[/quote

No idea.  But you're right, that was a great thread...parents arguing over the fact that he may be a drug dealer but he's still a good coach.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 27/03/17, 09:54 pm

soccerjack wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
soccerjack wrote:

He got suspended again?
Thought he was out for 2 years?[/quote

No idea.  But you're right, that was a great thread...parents arguing over the fact that he may be a drug dealer but he's still a good coach.
That quote goes down in history as one of the best lines on this forum. Development over Felonies. Classic forum for you.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 27/03/17, 10:03 pm

ForReal wrote:Congrats to DTS.

2-4 seem wrapped up as they sit.

Sting West is lucky to have Revolution left on its schedule.

Otherwise, it might be lumped in with what looks like could end up being a 3-4 way tie for the coveted 9th spot.  There's a real chance for a playoff game.  
ForReal I will chime in a bit. 2-4 are exactly as they will finish.
It may not matter that Sting West has Revolution. Sting West, Solar Byars and FCD North White all have tough finishing schedule. Prediction is winner of Sting West and FCD will stay in D1. Loser drops unless they get help. Kicks JM can win out and finish pretty high.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/03/17, 08:48 am

soccerjack wrote:
BW, I forgot about you busting on 10s.  The classic part of his farewell thread, was a few responses later, everyone started fighting about who is number 1 and who plays possession.  If you could find that crazy coach thread you would make everyones week.  FCD Butt hurt coach.

Can't find that thread in the main '04 section history. Guessing it was posted under the '04 Team Looking section, and it looks like the history from that section has been purged of anything older than August 2016.

That was another classic thread... My team was supposed to qualify for LH, but didn't, so the next logical thing to do is expand my roster to 18 because PPL rules allow for it, so my kids who didn't make LH will get even less playing time in PPL...

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 28/03/17, 10:46 am

bwgophers wrote:
soccerjack wrote:
BW, I forgot about you busting on 10s.  The classic part of his farewell thread, was a few responses later, everyone started fighting about who is number 1 and who plays possession.  If you could find that crazy coach thread you would make everyones week.  FCD Butt hurt coach.

Can't find that thread in the main '04 section history.  Guessing it was posted under the '04 Team Looking section, and it looks like the history from that section has been purged of anything older than August 2016.

That was another classic thread...   My team was supposed to qualify for LH, but didn't, so the next logical thing to do is expand my roster to 18 because PPL rules allow for it, so my kids who didn't make LH will get even less playing time in PPL...

If I recall it was something like "I will do it because I can and won't provide any releases and tough on anyone already on my team"  Evil or Very Mad

Anyone remember which team it was?  I wonder whatever happened to them.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next