Latest topics
D'Feeters 10G Colon/Abouzar looking to add players! Yesterday at 10:21 pmpingo99
Moving to DFW - need adviceYesterday at 09:59 pmSoccerSuckers
Question about coaching at U10Yesterday at 09:40 pmsoccerhuh18
TOURNAMENT: College Showcase & Combine Nov 16-18Yesterday at 06:47 pmatlas_sports
is the High School level for girls just as bad as the boys?Yesterday at 06:13 pmDeltaTauChi
Blue Sky Winter Indoor Soccer LeaguesYesterday at 05:42 pmbssc
DALLAS TEXANS FALL FESTIVAL 2018Yesterday at 03:52 pmRiquelme Rises
Here were go again - Games CancellationYesterday at 03:19 pmSoccerSuckers
How to find a team for winter?!Yesterday at 02:52 pmgoscore!
10 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 9-11)Yesterday at 01:11 pmU90C
09 Boys Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 9-11)Yesterday at 01:09 pmU90C
10 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (Nov. 16-18)Yesterday at 01:07 pmU90C
FC Frisco Storm 03G looking for defenderYesterday at 11:39 amgiraffesrcute
FC Frisco Storm 03G looking for defenderYesterday at 11:38 amgiraffesrcute
FC Frisco Storm 03G looking for defenderYesterday at 11:34 amgiraffesrcute
Adding 1-2 PlayersYesterday at 09:37 amTexas Spurs 08G Blue
08 Boys Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 9-11)18/10/18, 06:02 pmU90C
12 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 9-11)18/10/18, 06:01 pmU90C
08 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 9-11)18/10/18, 05:58 pmU90C
09 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 9-11)18/10/18, 05:57 pmU90C
10 Boys Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 9-11)18/10/18, 05:52 pmU90C
04 Boys Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 9-11)18/10/18, 05:46 pmU90C
05 Boys Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 9-11)18/10/18, 05:45 pmU90C
06 Boys Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 9-11)18/10/18, 05:44 pmU90C
Looking for 07 Team to scrimmage 18/10/18, 04:37 pmsting71
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Statistics
We have 12702 registered users
The newest registered user is Chauffeur

Our users have posted a total of 182815 messages in 24293 subjects

DA1/DA2

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by 5050Ball on 08/05/17, 03:11 pm

When did Q get the B license?

5050Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 213
Join date : 2015-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by AngelinaGoalee on 08/05/17, 03:12 pm

Damn...he don't have one either?

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 427
Points : 1951
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 08/05/17, 03:20 pm

AG 6 games is almost a full rotation specifically if we are looking at D1 for recruitment and development.....that's some good straight talk wo the extra cheese on my double cheeseburger and onions ring special...

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
avatar
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 1112
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 08/05/17, 03:21 pm

AG there's not many good coaches w credentials either they got tired of it or moved to the next town to get away...under an alias to escape...

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
avatar
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 1112
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by purezen on 08/05/17, 04:06 pm

The real question is how long will it take GA to get kicked out of ECNL like he did LH
avatar
purezen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 143
Points : 2985
Join date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by tpitty on 08/05/17, 04:13 pm

BigboyBentley wrote:AG 6 games is almost a full rotation specifically if we are looking at D1 for recruitment and development.....that's some good straight talk wo the extra cheese on my double cheeseburger and onions ring special...

Just to be really clear BBB.

Can Academy players participate with non-Academy teams during the season?

Full-time Academy players are only permitted to participate on their Academy team, and National Team duty.


Development Players (DPs)
Development Players are players within your club structure that are not quite ready to be rostered as full-time players on the Academy team. DPs must come from within your club.
DPs can only play in a maximum of six (6) Academy games.




tpitty
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 423
Points : 3461
Join date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 08/05/17, 04:31 pm

Thank you TPITTY. Just trying to fit the pieces to the puzzle for U14.

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
avatar
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 1112
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 09/05/17, 06:57 am

So we know there's going to be 2 teams eventually in DA2 nothing really happens till U14. Whether or not you want to stay ECNL that's your call but I say DA2 over ECNL having a second league and also getting some extra training in LH...whether or not which clubs stay ECNL or DA or any new clubs added depends on the shake up and decisions made.

We know coaches are just moving around which is normal and lots of people are going to either stay the course or check out landscape.will LH be affected probably not if only the top teams which right now is 3 won't fully be alienated till U14. The teams branding and what is on the field won't matter unitl.its decided where each player goes and DA1 is official. Then you can take those players out of the pooled environment.

From my vantage point next year will be players wearing different uniforms possibly but all seen and playing the next cycle in the rotation. I don't really have any more questions...anyone else it's in more detail I just wanted the big picture in the race to the finish line.

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
avatar
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 1112
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by TatonkaBurger on 09/05/17, 08:10 am

BigboyBentley wrote:So we know there's going to be 2 teams eventually in DA2 nothing really happens till U14. Whether or not you want to stay ECNL that's your call but I say DA2 over ECNL having a second league and also getting some extra training in LH...whether or not which clubs stay ECNL or DA or any new clubs added depends on the shake up and decisions made.

We know coaches are just moving around which is normal and lots of people are going to either stay the course or check out landscape.will LH be affected probably not if only the top teams which right now is 3 won't fully be alienated till U14. The teams branding and what is on the field won't matter unitl.its decided where each player goes and DA1 is official. Then you can take those players out of the pooled environment.

From my vantage point next year will be players wearing different uniforms possibly but all seen and playing the next cycle in the rotation. I don't really have any more questions...anyone else it's in more detail I just wanted the big picture in the race to the finish line.

Good. We are all glad this is settled. The best of luck to your DD. It is going to be a wild ride.
avatar
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1174
Points : 3342
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by Zizou on 09/05/17, 09:30 am

Lol,

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2333
Points : 4233
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by Guest on 09/05/17, 10:48 am

I know I'll sleep better at night... ok, well... maybe not...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 09/05/17, 12:58 pm

Zizou will tell you a good bedtime story so you sleep better at night.

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
avatar
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 1112
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 15/05/17, 01:06 pm

W DA1 DA2 on the horizon what will happen to ECNL I see this organization starting over w a clean slate. DA will draw a majority of its players from here...w 2 teams that's really going to affect that landscape dramatically.

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
avatar
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 1112
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by Pele98 on 15/05/17, 01:25 pm

BigboyBentley wrote:W DA1 DA2 on the horizon what will happen to ECNL I see this organization starting over w a clean slate. DA will draw a majority of its players from here...w 2 teams that's really going to affect that landscape dramatically.


Still talking about DA and ECNL stuff after being very, very happy and saving big dough in LH and ODP?  It must be very boring there in LH and ODP then.     Shocked
avatar
Pele98
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 624
Points : 4094
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Enjoying soccer........somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 15/05/17, 01:28 pm

I'm just talking about the facts and the reality of the changes. We are all wondering the same things Pele Jr.

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
avatar
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 1112
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by Big Ern on 15/05/17, 01:31 pm

BigboyBentley wrote:I'm just talking about the facts and the reality of the changes. We are all wondering the same things Pele Jr.

Hey BBB --

What exactly are you still wondering about? Maybe I can help you out partner?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 969
Points : 2516
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 15/05/17, 01:34 pm

What's up BigEm how's things at the shop....you still checking out all the players from the other clubs...are you going to fill those spots? With DA2 and trying to fill the shoes of ECNL you think your club will get there?

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
avatar
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 1112
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by KeeperCommander on 15/05/17, 01:37 pm

Busy today guys. When this topic comes up again Thurs or Friday I will jump in.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1639
Points : 3515
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by Big Ern on 15/05/17, 01:42 pm

BigboyBentley wrote:What's up BigEm how's things at the shop....you still checking out all the players from the other clubs...are you going to fill those spots? With DA2 and trying to fill the shoes of ECNL you think your club will get there?

I doubt that everyone is "wondering the same things" as you are inquiring about here, but ...

At this point, 99% of DA rosters have been solidified and most of the ECNL squads are close to set as well.  The 05 and younger groups are working out their JDL rosters (some I know are already set), and the LH and below teams will be filling spots through mid June.  

There will be no DA2 this year in NTX with FCD, Solar, Texans, and DFeet/Rush/Kicks all fielding ECNL sides.

Pretty clear?  Anything else for us?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 969
Points : 2516
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 15/05/17, 01:51 pm

It's all lite less filling what really changes? None of this takes affect and mandated till U14. So what can I see different BigEm...

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
avatar
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 1112
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by Pele98 on 15/05/17, 02:45 pm

BigErn wrote:
BigboyBentley wrote:What's up BigEm how's things at the shop....you still checking out all the players from the other clubs...are you going to fill those spots? With DA2 and trying to fill the shoes of ECNL you think your club will get there?

I doubt that everyone is "wondering the same things" as you are inquiring about here, but ...

At this point, 99% of DA rosters have been solidified and most of the ECNL squads are close to set as well.  The 05 and younger groups are working out their JDL rosters (some I know are already set), and the LH and below teams will be filling spots through mid June.  

There will be no DA2 this year in NTX with FCD, Solar, Texans, and DFeet/Rush/Kicks all fielding ECNL sides.

Pretty clear?  Anything else for us?

Might need to re-check that 05 JDL. 
I doubt there will be JDL for 05s and 04s as they go ECNL/DA.  So far what I have heard is 1 club is promoting 05s/04s JDL while 3 clubs won't do JDL for 05s/04s and the other club didn't do JDL for 05s this year (did JDL for 04s and 06s).   JDL will be for 06s and 07s.
avatar
Pele98
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 624
Points : 4094
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Enjoying soccer........somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 15/05/17, 02:55 pm

At somewhere you got to draw the line in the sand and choose where you want to put your best players on the field. It's going ro be tough to spread the mayo on that sandwich to do all 3 and keep that money flowing and win games....

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
avatar
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 1112
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by Big Ern on 15/05/17, 04:13 pm

Pele98 wrote:
BigErn wrote:
BigboyBentley wrote:What's up BigEm how's things at the shop....you still checking out all the players from the other clubs...are you going to fill those spots? With DA2 and trying to fill the shoes of ECNL you think your club will get there?

I doubt that everyone is "wondering the same things" as you are inquiring about here, but ...

At this point, 99% of DA rosters have been solidified and most of the ECNL squads are close to set as well.  The 05 and younger groups are working out their JDL rosters (some I know are already set), and the LH and below teams will be filling spots through mid June.  

There will be no DA2 this year in NTX with FCD, Solar, Texans, and DFeet/Rush/Kicks all fielding ECNL sides.

Pretty clear?  Anything else for us?

Might need to re-check that 05 JDL. 
I doubt there will be JDL for 05s and 04s as they go ECNL/DA.  So far what I have heard is 1 club is promoting 05s/04s JDL while 3 clubs won't do JDL for 05s/04s and the other club didn't do JDL for 05s this year (did JDL for 04s and 06s).   JDL will be for 06s and 07s.

K Pele, let me check .....

Yep.  Looks as if there will be an 05 JDL (although as I've advocated, I don't think there should be).  Not sure where you pulled the 04 JDL from as that was eliminated from conversation months ago.

As of Saturday afternoon, I was told by one of the 'powers that be' that 4 of the 5 ECNL clubs had committed to the 05 age group there.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 969
Points : 2516
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: DA1/DA2

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 15/05/17, 06:32 pm

BigEm I'm looking for the gold ticket from the chocolate factory.....

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
avatar
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 1112
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum