North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Sting Complex Sold? Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Sting Complex Sold?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sting Complex Sold? Empty Sting Complex Sold?

Post by kimmie030507 17/06/17, 12:11 am

So we keep hearing that Sting Complex is sold and it has a contract on it, researched via licensed pro.  Bill Kinder (prior owner of sting) has accepted an offer and sold the complex.

My question is when is Sting going to let all our parents know when and where will we be training?  I heard that they are trying to reach an agreement with Ayses to use Fairview in McKinney and they are also trying to get into the PIT in Plano.

will we sign and then take us to a crappy place and we are iocked in?

this is bs, they should tell us the truth....it affects our kids!

kimmie030507
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by SickofStupidity 17/06/17, 07:00 am

Why would they tell you??!?  Are you not going to sign if they don't let you know what is going on?

Will more people leave if they tell you Sting is headed to Fairview, or if most of the sheep don't know anything?

And what if they don't reach an agreement with either of those facilities?  Signing day is in 2 weeks - they will have your contract and your $!

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 17/06/17, 08:29 am

I thought this was on the forum a month or so ago.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 17/06/17, 08:29 am

kimmie030507 wrote:So we keep hearing that Sting Complex is sold and it has a contract on it, researched via licensed pro.  Bill Kinder (prior owner of sting) has accepted an offer and sold the complex.

My question is when is Sting going to let all our parents know when and where will we be training?  I heard that they are trying to reach an agreement with Ayses to use Fairview in McKinney and they are also trying to get into the PIT in Plano.

Sting has already secured the Pit for training on the lower fields. It seems the powers that be are in the process of securing training facilities. Once these deals are complete and everything is in order Sting will put out an official statement to the club.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 17/06/17, 08:32 am

1. Drop the DA
2. Complex gets sold out from under them. (Should of had a better lease with land owner)
3. Every other post on forum is someone selling Sting unis.
NOPE NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 17/06/17, 08:45 am

1. I pretty sure they received a good deal from ECNL to drop DA. (The Hunt family and FCD is looking at about a 250 thousand dollar loss to include a girls DA program)
2. Sting has known the complex has been up for sale for a while. (Nothing unexpected)
3. Finally, 4/5 uniform post for a club that has thousands of players within does not constitute failure. (Change Yes)

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 17/06/17, 09:00 am

1. FCD loss is paper loss. Not an actual loss of 250K.
2. Of course Sting has known of the impending sale, doesn't mean that the actual parents did.
3. Have never seen this many unis for sale for one specific club at one time ever.
(Change Yes, Failure Probable)

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermomtx 17/06/17, 09:24 am

KeeperCommander wrote:1. FCD loss is paper loss. Not an actual loss of 250K.
2. Of course Sting has known of the impending sale, doesn't mean that the actual parents did.
3. Have never seen this many unis for sale for one  specific club at one time ever.

Rumor is JD took 11 teams with him to Texans. Could be why there are so many Sting unis for sale...

soccermomtx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 17/06/17, 09:42 am

3. Have never seen this many unis for sale for one  specific club at one time ever.

With every tuff decision comes risk. Sting is definitely at a cross road and is involved in much change. Just my opinion, but every club here in Dallas has been in similar situations in the past. i.e. Facilities change, management change, and for sure coaching changes. League decision questions will have to be evaluated 2-3 years from now to see the overall impact.

You are right about it not actually being a total loss. Big Ern said it , the mass players on the younger teams will foot the bill.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 17/06/17, 09:55 am

Zizou wrote:

With every tuff decision comes risk. Sting is definitely at a cross road and is involved in much change. Just my opinion, but every club here in Dallas has been in similar situations in the past.Some more than others i.e. Facilities change, management change, and for sure coaching changes. League decision questions will have to be evaluated 2-3 years from now to see the overall impact.

You are right about it not actually being a total loss. Big Ern said it , the mass players on the younger teams will foot the bill.Very true but we will see how that goes over

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmie030507 17/06/17, 10:17 am

soccermomtx wrote:

Rumor is JD took 11 teams with him to Texans.  Could be why there are so many Sting unis for sale...

Yes, it's true! we were told we lost our good teams in the west along with JD and a good coach in the east in coach Grey that went to FCD. Not to mention they lost their north division (Coach Angel to Feet) and no 07 and 08 teams, our 04 and below ecnl teams are average at best.

We keep losing good coaches and divisions, not just teams Divisions! maybe time for sting owner to sell to a real soccer guy and time to get rid of KM and his politics. We spent money on going to Super Copa just to get our butts handed to by DTS 05, honestly not impressed with sting ecnl coaching staff.. without SH they are the weakest coaching staff in dallas.

needless to say we will head out of sting not sinking with this ship.

kimmie030507
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 17/06/17, 10:26 am

Zizou wrote:
kimmie030507 wrote:So we keep hearing that Sting Complex is sold and it has a contract on it, researched via licensed pro.  Bill Kinder (prior owner of sting) has accepted an offer and sold the complex.

Sting has already secured the Pit for training on the lower fields. It seems the powers that be are in the process of securing training facilities. Once these deals are complete and everything is in order Sting will put out an official statement to the club.

July 2 Laughing

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 17/06/17, 01:01 pm

SickofSilliness wrote:
Zizou wrote:

July 2 Laughing
That's a relief, I thought it wouldn't be until after signing. scratch

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 17/06/17, 01:05 pm

I find it comical that these folks buying Sting uniforms at ridiculous reduced prices are still asking for a discount. You are saving $300, take it and run. Good Lord!

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/06/17, 01:22 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:I find it comical that these folks buying Sting uniforms at ridiculous reduced prices are still asking for a discount. You are saving $300, take it and run. Good Lord!

Sorry... late to the party. Was stuck under the sky that fell on me at 12:11am this morning... Are there really people out there that still actually want to buy Sting uniforms???

Don't they read this forum and realize that the club is about to fold???

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 17/06/17, 01:35 pm

bwgophers wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:I find it comical that these folks buying Sting uniforms at ridiculous reduced prices are still asking for a discount. You are saving $300, take it and run. Good Lord!

Sorry... late to the party.  Was stuck under the sky that fell on me at 12:11am this morning...  Are there really people out there that still actually want to buy Sting uniforms???

How much do you want for yours?
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by CBTeamworks 17/06/17, 01:53 pm

Why lease fields from AYSES? They should just buy the whole club. They have 6 fields built out and space for another 6.
CBTeamworks
CBTeamworks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 17/06/17, 02:18 pm

kimmie030507 wrote:
soccermomtx wrote:

Rumor is JD took 11 teams with him to Texans.  Could be why there are so many Sting unis for sale...

Yes, it's true! we were told we lost our good teams in the west along with JD and a good coach in the east in coach Grey that went to FCD.  Not to mention they lost their north division (Coach Angel to Feet) and no 07 and 08 teams, our 04 and below ecnl teams are average at best.  

We keep losing good coaches and divisions, not just teams Divisions!  maybe time for sting owner to sell to a real soccer guy and time to get rid of KM and his politics.  We spent money on going to Super Copa just to get our butts handed to by DTS 05, honestly not impressed with sting ecnl coaching staff.. without SH they are the weakest coaching staff in dallas.

Sorry to inform you Sting soccer club has been doing this well before you showed up and will continue long after you are gone. 

Shit happens, player and coaches move, facilities change, and along the way decisions are made and reported when solutions are clear. Rumors and speculative chatter, such as this thread helps no one. Once they have a clear solution , stress solution, to acquiring another training ground information will be sent out.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/06/17, 02:21 pm

soccerjack wrote:
bwgophers wrote:

Sorry... late to the party.  Was stuck under the sky that fell on me at 12:11am this morning...  Are there really people out there that still actually want to buy Sting uniforms???

Apparently I can't even get $300 for it, so I guess I'll just go down with the ship. Hopefully it stays above the water line for 2 more years... drunken

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Foley 17/06/17, 02:24 pm

soccerjack wrote:
bwgophers wrote:

Should be no problem selling those uniforms.  You have all the 07s coming up!  Flanny Blue, Flanny White..err Glotzbach, Sting West Diaz, Sting North Covey, Sting Bean... plenty of teams to sell to.
Axel Foley
Axel Foley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 17/06/17, 02:28 pm

Just hold on to those uniforms. Once these new parents see the cost of new $300 will be a deal,

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 17/06/17, 02:34 pm

Zizou wrote:Just hold on to those uniforms. Once these new parents see the cost of new $300 will be a deal,
What I am saying.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 17/06/17, 02:35 pm

Yes

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/06/17, 02:36 pm

Axel Foley wrote:
soccerjack wrote:
bwgophers wrote:

Should be no problem selling those uniforms.  You have all the 07s coming up!  Flanny Blue, Flanny White..err Glotzbach, Sting West Diaz, Sting North Covey, Sting Bean... plenty of teams to sell to.

Just remember, NTX Girls Soccer, much like nature, abhors a vacuum... A shortage in one place simply means a glut somewhere else, and egos, err... water, will find it's level over time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 17/06/17, 02:42 pm

kimmie030507 wrote:
soccermomtx wrote:

Yes, it's true! we were told we lost our good teams in the west along with JD and a good coach in the east in coach Grey that went to FCD.  Not to mention they lost their north division (Coach Angel to Feet) and no 07 and 08 teams, our 04 and below ecnl teams are average at best.  

We keep losing good coaches and divisions, not just teams Divisions!  maybe time for sting owner to sell to a real soccer guy and time to get rid of KM and his politics.  We spent money on going to Super Copa just to get our butts handed to by DTS 05, honestly not impressed with sting ecnl coaching staff.. without SH they are the weakest coaching staff in dallas.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next