Latest topics
LHGCL Fall SeasonToday at 05:22 pmcenTex
2011 G Renegades VaughnToday at 05:15 pmroger@renegades
Dallas Texans 08 BoysToday at 02:59 pmCoach Jason
Dallas Texans Central 10BToday at 02:48 pmCoach Jason
Dallas Texans Central 05 GirlsToday at 02:39 pmCoach Jason
Dallas Texans Central 04 Girls D1 ByeToday at 02:30 pmCoach Jason
National RankingsToday at 01:29 pmbigballer07
One 05G Team Needed for Texas Cup Showcase - Plays for FreeToday at 11:41 amTexasCup
Two 08G Teams Needed for U12, 11v11 at Texas CupToday at 08:52 amTexasCup
07G High Level Teams Needed - Platinum Division Texas CupToday at 08:50 amTexasCup
Renegades 2011G North Division player opportunities Today at 06:00 amRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades 2011G North Division player opportunities Today at 05:59 amRenegades Soccer Club
Zenith FC CLASSIC D1 TEAMYesterday at 08:56 pmbigred
07 boy looking to guest play this weekend or next weekendYesterday at 08:54 pmbigred
Solar 08B Vargas- D1 Looking for 2 PlayersYesterday at 12:59 pmSolar SC- Vargas
Looking for goalkeeperYesterday at 07:15 amBalon
Solar 12G Angelone - Looking to add 1 to 2 Players18/11/19, 10:40 pmintheupper90
FC Dallas Central 2013B - Open Training - Dallas/Richardson18/11/19, 07:17 pmFC Dallas Central Div
FC Dallas Central 2012B - Open Training - Dallas/Richardson18/11/19, 07:16 pmFC Dallas Central Div
FC Dallas Central 10G Goodman - Looking 4 Keeper & 1-2 plyrs18/11/19, 07:14 pmFC Dallas Central Div
Solar 2012G - Weigelt - Lewisville / TC /Carrollton 18/11/19, 03:21 pmSolar11/12girls
Solar 2013- Looking to add 18/11/19, 03:18 pmSolar11/12girls
Updated U8 Applied Teams for Texas Cup 201918/11/19, 01:11 pmTexasCup
Updated U9 Applied Teams for Texas Cup 201918/11/19, 12:59 pmTexasCup
Updated U10 Applied Teams for Texas Cup 201918/11/19, 11:29 amTexasCup
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 13582 registered users
The newest registered user is Kedrick

Our users have posted a total of 194927 messages in 27474 subjects

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by Guest on 02/04/18, 11:12 am

goscore! wrote:I think there's an Austin or SA team as well, and the 2 showcase/tournaments per year, but I would guess every DP player would also be playing on another team in the club in JDL, LH or ECNL

So following the 4x per week DA training schedule, playing DPL “league” matches + high school + ECNL or LH on teams they never train with because they are already training 4x per week with their DPL team?

Someone either hasn’t thought this one through very well, or is getting sold the Brooklyn Bridge on this one.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by Guest101 on 02/04/18, 11:14 am

DeltaTauChi wrote:
goscore! wrote:I think there's an Austin or SA team as well, and the 2 showcase/tournaments per year, but I would guess every DP player would also be playing on another team in the club in JDL, LH or ECNL

So following the 4x per week DA training schedule, playing DPL “league” matches + high school + ECNL or LH on teams they never train with because they are already training 4x per week with their DPL team?

Someone either hasn’t thought this one through very well, or is getting sold the Brooklyn Bridge on this one.

DPL is not DA2.  There is no such thing as DA2.  DPL is just like JDL it a league put together by the clubs.  If this a was a DA league it would have only DA teams in it.

That being said you will not follow the same practice schedule as DA.

Guest101
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 1412
Join date : 2016-04-02

Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by goscore! on 02/04/18, 11:20 am

They did say the DA and DP would practice together sometimes but would always have the same coaching staff and practice curriculum
Focusing on the 06s - none are in HS so there's that,  3x a week training and a recovery session day after games.
It's already been established that there are "only" 5 other teams to play in league games, plus another 6 in showcases so about 16 games?
I'm sure playing for another team is optional, but I think most of the girls could handle playing in LH in addition to that schedule.

goscore!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 2952
Join date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by Guest on 02/04/18, 11:22 am

Guest101 wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:Is DPL going to be every age group, or just the non-DA age groups (U13, U14, U16)?  In other words, is it truly going to be 2nd teams, or just a way to start the DA process at the younger ages and park the U16 kids while the U17’s dominate the U16/U17 DA roster?

You're missing the point.  To the clubs these are not "teams" at all.  They are a pool of resources that the club can park somewhere and draw from whenever they need to.  The alternative is to lose talent to another club.  the only team they are concerned with is the top team, everyone else is just a resource.

No. That is exactly my point. It’s a way for the DA clubs to mimic the ECNL single age-year groupings and keep more top players in their club pool. It also gives them a little more flexibility to keep top players in DA who want play HS. Don’t schedule DPL matches during HS, let the U17’s who want to play HS take an LOA, and backfill with some eager U16’s from DPL who are willing to forego HS for some added DA opportunity.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by Guest on 02/04/18, 11:44 am

Guest101 wrote:Was told none of the other clubs want DA2, and that Dash and FC Dallas are pushing for it.

Well, Duh! Those club have revenue streams that make it easier to extend reduced dues to a larger player pool.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by Blues Fan on 02/04/18, 12:02 pm

AtThePitch wrote:
ForReal wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:FCD stated they would not be participating in ECNL at the U13 level.

What about U14 and up?

Good question... This current soccer year was the optional first year of U13 for ecnl... Next year it is mandatory.

Share with us brother since you have all of the FCD knowledge!
Blues Fan
Blues Fan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 160
Points : 2422
Join date : 2013-09-16

Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by goscore! on 02/04/18, 12:04 pm

What I heard was no new FCD teams into ECNL but the teams that are currently in, will stay

goscore!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 2952
Join date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by soccerjohn4 on 02/04/18, 12:10 pm

I still want to know who is going to register the players and teams. USSF have said time and time again to the DA directors that there will never be a full DA 2/DPL that they will sanction. So once again the players are from 3 different state associations, STX,NTX and OK who is going to sanction and register players the only governing body that will do this is US Club Soccer and they will not sanction and administer a league that is in direct competition to ECNL, the extra training and the ability to play HS is a great way to attract players.

soccerjohn4
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 12
Points : 1687
Join date : 2015-04-23

Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by AtThePitch on 02/04/18, 12:10 pm

Blues Fan wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:
ForReal wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:FCD stated they would not be participating in ECNL at the U13 level.

What about U14 and up?

Good question... This current soccer year was the optional first year of U13 for ecnl... Next year it is mandatory.

Share with us brother since you have all of the FCD knowledge!

No need, phones were ringing across the Metroplex before y'all's meeting was even over last week. Lol, just birdies talking to me over the weekend at DIGC and IBER.

Bored morning after a long weekend... I'll go back to eating popcorn.
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 705
Points : 3643
Join date : 2011-12-18

Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by Blues Fan on 02/04/18, 12:10 pm

goscore! wrote:What I heard was no new FCD teams into ECNL but the teams that are currently in, will stay

You didn't hear that from FCD!
Blues Fan
Blues Fan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 160
Points : 2422
Join date : 2013-09-16

Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by Guest on 02/04/18, 12:11 pm

goscore! wrote:What I heard was no new FCD teams into ECNL but the teams that are currently in, will stay

lol! Dang GoScore! They served you up the purple kool-aid and you just chugged that stuff right down, didn’t ya?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by Blues Fan on 02/04/18, 12:14 pm

AtThePitch wrote:
Blues Fan wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:
ForReal wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:FCD stated they would not be participating in ECNL at the U13 level.

What about U14 and up?

Good question... This current soccer year was the optional first year of U13 for ecnl... Next year it is mandatory.

Share with us brother since you have all of the FCD knowledge!

No need, phones were ringing across the Metroplex before y'all's meeting was even over last week. Lol, just birdies talking to me over the weekend at DIGC and IBER.

Bored morning after a long weekend... I'll go back to eating popcorn.


Those birdies tend to get a lot of the details wrong. Kind of like the folks spewing on the forum this morning with bad info.
Blues Fan
Blues Fan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 160
Points : 2422
Join date : 2013-09-16

Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by goscore! on 02/04/18, 12:16 pm

DeltaTauChi wrote:
goscore! wrote:What I heard was no new FCD teams into ECNL but the teams that are currently in, will stay

lol! Dang GoScore!  They served you up the purple kool-aid and you just chugged that stuff right down, didn’t ya?

I guess so...i was at the meeting and I did hear them say that however I was more concerned with the info on the 06s/DA/DP so I could be mistaken.

goscore!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 2952
Join date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by Guest on 02/04/18, 12:18 pm

soccerjohn4 wrote:I still want to know who is going to register the players and teams. USSF have said time and time again to the DA directors that there will never be a full DA 2/DPL that they will sanction. So once again the players are from 3 different state associations, STX,NTX and OK who is going to sanction and register players the only governing body that will do this is US Club Soccer and they will not sanction and administer a league that is in direct competition to ECNL, the extra training and the ability to play HS is a great way to attract players.

What’s being described is nothing more than a team that plays a bunch of inter-club friendlies and some showcases.  Why does anyone need to register or sanction these teams?  If it’s necessary to get into showcases, they can just register their players with NTSSA/USYSA.  NTX ECNL clubs have been cross-registering their ECNL players with NTSSA/USYSA for years.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by ForReal on 02/04/18, 12:32 pm

Blues Fan wrote:
goscore! wrote:What I heard was no new FCD teams into ECNL but the teams that are currently in, will stay

You didn't hear that from FCD!

So what should goscore have heard? Is FC Dallas leaving ECNL entirely or continuing as is?

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 554
Points : 3321
Join date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by Blues Fan on 02/04/18, 12:40 pm

FCD will not have a U13 ECNL team this next season. That's it! Anything more than that is speculation.
Blues Fan
Blues Fan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 160
Points : 2422
Join date : 2013-09-16

Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by Guest101 on 02/04/18, 01:35 pm

Blues Fan wrote:FCD will not have a U13 ECNL team this next season. That's it! Anything more than that is speculation.

Looks like someone should stop chugging the red Kool-Aid and go fact check a little more.

Guest101
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 1412
Join date : 2016-04-02

Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by Guest101 on 02/04/18, 01:36 pm

DeltaTauChi wrote:
soccerjohn4 wrote:I still want to know who is going to register the players and teams. USSF have said time and time again to the DA directors that there will never be a full DA 2/DPL that they will sanction. So once again the players are from 3 different state associations, STX,NTX and OK who is going to sanction and register players the only governing body that will do this is US Club Soccer and they will not sanction and administer a league that is in direct competition to ECNL, the extra training and the ability to play HS is a great way to attract players.

What’s being described is nothing more than a team that plays a bunch of inter-club friendlies and some showcases.  Why does anyone need to register or sanction these teams?  If it’s necessary to get into showcases, they can just register their players with NTSSA/USYSA.  NTX ECNL clubs have been cross-registering their ECNL players with NTSSA/USYSA for years.

That is exactly how I understand it. No real league to play in just a collection of players on stand by.

Guest101
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 1412
Join date : 2016-04-02

Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by Guest101 on 02/04/18, 01:39 pm

goscore! wrote:They did say the DA and DP would practice together sometimes but would always have the same coaching staff and practice curriculum
Focusing on the 06s - none are in HS so there's that,  3x a week training and a recovery session day after games.
It's already been established that there are "only" 5 other teams to play in league games, plus another 6 in showcases so about 16 games?
I'm sure playing for another team is optional, but I think most of the girls could handle playing in LH in addition to that schedule.

Anyone who has been around north Texas long enough can tell you that this is code for:

1) We do call players up on occasion
2) Most of you will never see any real minutes in a DA game
3) There is a lot of talent here, what can we say to keep them from jumping ship

Guest101
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 1412
Join date : 2016-04-02

Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by TatonkaBurger on 02/04/18, 01:40 pm

Guest101 wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
soccerjohn4 wrote:I still want to know who is going to register the players and teams. USSF have said time and time again to the DA directors that there will never be a full DA 2/DPL that they will sanction. So once again the players are from 3 different state associations, STX,NTX and OK who is going to sanction and register players the only governing body that will do this is US Club Soccer and they will not sanction and administer a league that is in direct competition to ECNL, the extra training and the ability to play HS is a great way to attract players.

What’s being described is nothing more than a team that plays a bunch of inter-club friendlies and some showcases.  Why does anyone need to register or sanction these teams?  If it’s necessary to get into showcases, they can just register their players with NTSSA/USYSA.  NTX ECNL clubs have been cross-registering their ECNL players with NTSSA/USYSA for years.

That is exactly how I understand it.  No real league to play in just a collection of players on stand by.

Ok whatever... details.  Will my DD's kit have a DA patch or not?  I am willing to pay extra for it if I have to.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 3741
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by Guest101 on 02/04/18, 01:41 pm

TatonkaBurger wrote:
Guest101 wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
soccerjohn4 wrote:I still want to know who is going to register the players and teams. USSF have said time and time again to the DA directors that there will never be a full DA 2/DPL that they will sanction. So once again the players are from 3 different state associations, STX,NTX and OK who is going to sanction and register players the only governing body that will do this is US Club Soccer and they will not sanction and administer a league that is in direct competition to ECNL, the extra training and the ability to play HS is a great way to attract players.

What’s being described is nothing more than a team that plays a bunch of inter-club friendlies and some showcases.  Why does anyone need to register or sanction these teams?  If it’s necessary to get into showcases, they can just register their players with NTSSA/USYSA.  NTX ECNL clubs have been cross-registering their ECNL players with NTSSA/USYSA for years.

That is exactly how I understand it.  No real league to play in just a collection of players on stand by.

Ok whatever... details.  Will my DD's kit have a DA patch or not?  I am willing to pay extra for it if I have to.

Unless they decide to expand the roster to 44+, you sir will have a DPL patch.  Enjoy!

On second thought did anyone ever get their JDL patches as promised?

Guest101
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 1412
Join date : 2016-04-02

Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by soccerjohn4 on 02/04/18, 01:59 pm

So in other words its jut the tracksuit wearing used car salesmen, selling a pipe dream of a 2nd national league with no sanctioning to parents who don't have a clue.

soccerjohn4
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 12
Points : 1687
Join date : 2015-04-23

Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by timmyh on 02/04/18, 02:12 pm

soccerjohn4 wrote:So in other words its jut the tracksuit wearing used car salesmen, selling a pipe dream of a 2nd national league with no sanctioning to parents who don't have a clue.

... Or a pathway to give players currently a slight cut below DA level (or for whom DA sacrifices and requirements are a touch too stringent)  a chance to get high quality training (often with DA players and coaches)  and top games against other high quality teams.

Could be either one. I guess we will find out.

I mostly am simply hoping for a few years of stability. Whatever the format, I hope things settle in for several years.

Side note.. It does sound like the new NCAA rules that seem likely to take effect later this month (no recruiting or contact or offers until Jr year of high school) may lessen the importance of early exposure for U13-U15s. Bottom line... Do what's best for your kid and keep your focus on getting them with a good coach with an emphasis on development. Everything else is window dressing. Focus on doing what's best for your kid, and everything will work out in the end.

timmyh
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 274
Points : 1877
Join date : 2015-07-22

Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by Guest101 on 02/04/18, 02:19 pm

soccerjohn4 wrote:So in other words its jut the tracksuit wearing used car salesmen, selling a pipe dream of a 2nd national league with no sanctioning to parents who don't have a clue.

Call it what you want but here is how I see it.....

DA has showcases and a National Playoffs
ECNL has showcases and a National Playoffs
TCL (or any NPL) also has a chance to make National Playoffs
Premier League has a chance to make National Playoffs
Lake Highlands has a chance to make National Playoffs

DPL has the promise of training with the top team "sometimes" and to "follow the same curriculum".  Shouldn't all teams follow the club's curriculum?  If five other leagues will send teams to a national playoff where college coaches will go watch, why would it make sense to be in developmental pool of players who are not even playing in a sanctioned league?  Meanwhile everyone else gets an opportunity to attract attention.


Last edited by Guest101 on 02/04/18, 02:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : run-on sentence)

Guest101
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 1412
Join date : 2016-04-02

Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by soccerjohn4 on 02/04/18, 02:23 pm

Absolutely agree with you the ability to move on from the league you play in to a national stage or State stage the training and friendly games are good but the competition is not going to be there when it counts due to the games only being friendlies.


Last edited by soccerjohn4 on 02/04/18, 02:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

soccerjohn4
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 12
Points : 1687
Join date : 2015-04-23

Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by Guest101 on 02/04/18, 02:24 pm

soccerjohn4 wrote:Absolutely agree with you the ability to move on from the league you play on to a national stage or State stage the training and friendly games are good but the competition is not going to be there when it counts due to the games only being friendlies.

a la JDL

Guest101
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 1412
Join date : 2016-04-02

Back to top Go down

DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA/DA2(DPL)/ECNL/ECNL2(ECNL Composite)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum