North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 19 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 19 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by Seed 17/03/19, 05:14 pm

Tahoe08SoccerMom wrote:Saw the game, no dog in this fight just wanted to see what this Pedro dude is all about with all these posts.  

The score isn’t always indicative of the battle.  Allegiance dominated the game just couldn’t hit the net.  Could’ve easily been a lopsided score the other way if they could’ve finished.  Dirty play?  Nah that’s great physical soccer.  Great give n gos, strings of passes and smart play. I wouldn’t call a perfectly placed through ball from back to wide mid kick ball.  I’ve never witnessed this before but three times the ref scoffed at the Solar players for flopping, that was greatness (oh no, you get up!).  

Maybe McKinney was off, missing players etc but if we’re considering that a top team I can understand why US men’s soccer is in trouble.

I think of all the profiles of Pedro's this one is my favorite. McKinney was definitely off, the refs were horrible, and Solar still won. Maybe US Men's soccer is in shambles, but that's got nothing to do with this game, stay focused. Maybe Pedro can post a video of his kids booting the ball to the boys up top, a little dump and run, unfortunately his boys up top aren't as fast nor as skilled as the Solar back line even on their worst day, hence the score. Enough about this game.

Great win by Suarez today, Kicks looks cooked. Tough part of their schedule is wearing on them and they still have to play Pedro's 11th place super crew.

Seed
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JukusHakeem 18/03/19, 08:59 am

I heard same thing from others that watched the game:
-McKinney didn't play great
-Allegiance played better than had been due to new players mostly.
-Allegiance didn't break any world records for connecting passes but came close to most winning most long balls played in a half.
-Dirty plays, cleats up slide into the keepers chest- same kid did this a few times on the field too.
-New FCD kid played Center back in the 2nd half and did nothing but play long ball as he was directed to by coach. ( I guess winning does matter so the parents can't say that anymore when they lose)
- Also heard FCD player came over to Allegiance, recruited to play for free, and coach would allow his older brother (who is not near as strong as his younger 08 brother) to join his 07 team as part of the deal.
Why develop players when you can recruit / poach talent!

JukusHakeem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BoKnows 18/03/19, 02:17 pm

Seed wrote:
Tahoe08SoccerMom wrote:Saw the game, no dog in this fight just wanted to see what this Pedro dude is all about with all these posts.  

The score isn’t always indicative of the battle.  Allegiance dominated the game just couldn’t hit the net.  Could’ve easily been a lopsided score the other way if they could’ve finished.  Dirty play?  Nah that’s great physical soccer.  Great give n gos, strings of passes and smart play. I wouldn’t call a perfectly placed through ball from back to wide mid kick ball.  I’ve never witnessed this before but three times the ref scoffed at the Solar players for flopping, that was greatness (oh no, you get up!).  

Maybe McKinney was off, missing players etc but if we’re considering that a top team I can understand why US men’s soccer is in trouble.

I think of all the profiles of Pedro's this one is my favorite. McKinney was definitely off, the refs were horrible, and Solar still won. Maybe US Men's soccer is in shambles, but that's got nothing to do with this game, stay focused. Maybe Pedro can post a video of his kids booting the ball to the boys up top, a little dump and run, unfortunately his boys up top aren't as fast nor as skilled as the Solar back line even on their worst day, hence the score. Enough about this game.

Great win by Suarez today, Kicks looks cooked. Tough part of their schedule is wearing on them and they still have to play Pedro's 11th place super crew.

LOL! US soccer is in shambles but it has nothing to do with this game.....you are perfectly WRONG! Solar’s style of play, as displayed in this game, and coaching (as proven over time) contributes NOTHING to developing lasting players. Can some of those Solar teams teams win at youth soccer? Yes. But what does winning a classic league game or season mean? Nothing when the products of the system are irrelevant on the international stage. Pedro’s development of players is beyond classic league and even youth soccer. Allegiance 08’s didn’t play as badly as you’d make it sound but it would be counterproductive to your anti Allegiance narrative for you to present it any other way. Also, assuming they played kick ball like you’re saying...how many Allegiance games has that happened in? Do you have any idea how much discipline and confidence it takes to play Pedro’s style? I can answer that for you...your son’s team doesn’t play the style so you dont. If Pedro’s style of development wasn’t relevant and effective we wouldn’t be talking about it. Also, you guys make it sound like his team wasn’t able to compete before the two new players arrived. Whatever..... there is a reason why they joined the team. ASK THEM. There are SEVERAL players, core players, who were recruited from REC AND TEAMS WHO WERE NOT AS COMPETITIVE. Again, you won’t mention those boys because you ignorantly assume they were recruited. Assuming Pedro recruits, he wouldn’t be able to unless he’s proven to have winning teams and the ability to develop. You and I both know that boys like the two new players won’t join lesser teams, even with a full scholarship offer.

BoKnows
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seed 18/03/19, 11:22 pm

BoKnows wrote:
Seed wrote:

LOL!  US soccer is in shambles but it has nothing to do with this game.....you are perfectly WRONG!  Solar’s style of play, as displayed in this game, and coaching (as proven over time) contributes NOTHING to developing lasting players. Can some of those Solar teams teams win at youth soccer?  Yes.  But what does winning a classic league game or season mean?  Nothing when the products of the system are irrelevant on the international stage. Pedro’s development of players is beyond classic league and even youth soccer. Allegiance 08’s didn’t play as badly as you’d make it sound but it would be counterproductive to your anti Allegiance narrative for you to present it any other way. Also, assuming they played kick ball like you’re saying...how many Allegiance games has that happened in?  Do you have any idea how much discipline and confidence it takes to play Pedro’s style?  I can answer that for you...your son’s team doesn’t play the style so you dont. If Pedro’s style of development wasn’t relevant and effective we wouldn’t be talking about it. Also, you guys make it sound like his team wasn’t able to compete before the two new players arrived. Whatever..... there is a reason why they joined the team. ASK THEM. There are SEVERAL players, core players, who were recruited from REC AND TEAMS WHO WERE NOT AS COMPETITIVE. Again, you won’t mention those boys because you ignorantly assume they were recruited. Assuming Pedro recruits, he wouldn’t be able to unless he’s proven to have winning teams and the ability to develop.  You and I both know that boys like the two new players won’t join lesser teams, even with a full scholarship offer.

Here I fixed this for you:
In my opinion,

LOL!  US soccer is in shambles but it has nothing to do with this game.....you are perfectly WRONG!  Solar’s style of play, as displayed in this game, and coaching (as proven over time) contributes NOTHING to developing lasting players. Can some of those Solar teams teams win at youth soccer?  Yes.  But what does winning a classic league game or season mean?  Nothing when the products of the system are irrelevant on the international stage. Pedro’s development of players is beyond classic league and even youth soccer. Allegiance 08’s didn’t play as badly as you’d make it sound but it would be counterproductive to your anti Allegiance narrative for you to present it any other way. Also, assuming they played kick ball like you’re saying...how many Allegiance games has that happened in?  Do you have any idea how much discipline and confidence it takes to play Pedro’s style?  I can answer that for you...your son’s team doesn’t play the style so you dont. If Pedro’s style of development wasn’t relevant and effective we wouldn’t be talking about it. Also, you guys make it sound like his team wasn’t able to compete before the two new players arrived. Whatever..... there is a reason why they joined the team. ASK THEM. There are SEVERAL players, core players, who were recruited from REC AND TEAMS WHO WERE NOT AS COMPETITIVE. Again, you won’t mention those boys because you ignorantly assume they were recruited. Assuming Pedro recruits, he wouldn’t be able to unless he’s proven to have winning teams and the ability to develop.  You and I both know that boys like the two new players won’t join lesser teams, even with a full scholarship offer.

Seed
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BoKnows 18/03/19, 11:29 pm

Seed wrote:
BoKnows wrote:
Seed wrote:

Here I fixed this for you:
In my opinion,

Your response is a lot like most of the soccer played...unoriginal, but, you’re response is not surprising based on the type of soccer you think is successful. However, you’re again, WRONG.

BoKnows
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seed 19/03/19, 12:52 pm

I love how you attack the person. While you're at it why don't you call me sexist even though you don't know what gender I am, or maybe racist even though you don't know what my country of origin is.

In my opinion Pedro's style of development is a Ponzi scheme on youth soccer. Get enough payers to balance out the scholarship players in a hope of creating a really good team to keep the money coming in. The minute that falls out of balance that house of cards crumbles. The minute a payers parents get fed up with their BB's lack of playing time what do they do Bo? They leave. That's when you see Pedro back out trolling the message board for more payers.

You speak of Pedro as if he's transcendent, that we should all be so lucky to live this close to a legend. Based off what I saw on Saturday he's just like all the other coaches, playing to win. Do you have any idea how much discipline it takes to play that style of game, the style that your coach has drilled into those kids, knowing that it will pay off in the future, but today it will leave you a little short, I'm talking that kind of discipline? The answer is "Know you don't Bo". Pedro reverted right back to a kick ball game in hopes of getting a win so that he can further this false development narrative. Post the full tape Bo and let the people decide what style Allegiance plays. The only reason that anyone talked about Allegiance in the first place is because Pedro posts video's of fake world records not because of the great things that he's accoplishing, go back and look at the start of the string.

If you look back at no point did I ever say that Allegiance played badly, in fact I said the opposite, that Allegiance played the best game that I have ever seen them play, so Im not sure where your getting this Anti-Allegiance storyline from. It seems like there is some bias there Bo, so let me ask you this, why should anyone take what you say as fact?

Seed
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JukusHakeem 19/03/19, 01:16 pm

Whatever..... there is a reason why they joined the team. ASK THEM.

I told you why- FREE and 07 Brother allowed to have a team too!

There are SEVERAL players, core players, who were recruited from REC AND TEAMS WHO WERE NOT AS COMPETITIVE.

Now that is a dumb statement- Most of the kids came from Rec at some point recently and there a ton of good kids on Non-top teams- which are the ones he tries to go poach (in fact you just said he "recruited" from Non Comp teams which I guess you mean bottom of D1 and all of D2 - for purposes of winning, not development. Except for the kid from FCD, he doesn't recruit from top teams??? cant say that anymore either.

Again, you won’t mention those boys because you ignorantly assume they were recruited. Assuming Pedro recruits,

Really- We need to get past the well document fact that he absolutely does recruit signed players and everyone know this, including the other coaches in Classic. When you own your own club, you can make whatever rules you want. Can't hate him for that but we all know it is true.

he wouldn’t be able to unless he’s proven to have winning teams

But his parents keep saying winning doesn't matter but yet you keep using this word- oh I get it, when you lose it about "development" or his style of play. So what is the reason he abandoned that this past weekend? We all know the answer to this. Guess you cant say it is not about winning anymore either.

You and I both know that boys like the two new players won’t join lesser teams, even with a full scholarship offer.[/b]
I beg to differ here. Competitive soccer is expensive especially if you have more than 1 kid playing. I see it all the time- in other sports as well, they want to play with their friends and like the coach.

JukusHakeem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BoKnows 19/03/19, 01:29 pm

Seed wrote:I love how you attack the person. While you're at it why don't you call me sexist even though you don't know what gender I am, or maybe racist even though you don't know what my country of origin is.

In my opinion Pedro's style of development is a Ponzi scheme on youth soccer. Get enough payers to balance out the scholarship players in a hope of creating a really good team to keep the money coming in. The minute that falls out of balance that house of cards crumbles. The minute a payers parents get fed up with their BB's lack of playing time what do they do Bo? They leave. That's when you see Pedro back out trolling the message board for more payers.

You speak of Pedro as if he's transcendent, that we should all be so lucky to live this close to a legend. Based off what I saw on Saturday he's just like all the other coaches, playing to win. Do you have any idea how much discipline it takes to play that style of game, the style that your coach has drilled into those kids, knowing that it will pay off in the future, but today it will leave you a little short, I'm talking that kind of discipline? The answer is "Know you don't Bo". Pedro reverted right back to a kick ball game in hopes of getting a win so that he can further this false development narrative. Post the full tape Bo and let the people decide what style Allegiance plays. The only reason that anyone talked about Allegiance in the first place is because Pedro posts video's of fake world records not because of the great things that he's accoplishing, go back and look at the start of the string.

If you look back at no point did I ever say that Allegiance played badly, in fact I said the opposite, that Allegiance played the best game that I have ever seen them play, so Im not sure where your getting this Anti-Allegiance storyline from. It seems like there is some bias there Bo, so let me ask you this, why should anyone take what you say as fact?

First off, cut the “poor me, self pity party” crap. No one attacked you or brought up race of any sort. Stop taking it personal, if you want to cry, let me know and I’ll take that into consideration.

Ponzi scheme?  How do you know how many scholarships he gives out?  It’s horrible  opinions like this (can I say that w/o hurting your feelings or imply that youre sexist/racist) that try to substantiate unfounded, 7th grade, gossip. YOU DONT KNOW AND ONLY ASSUME. Also, how do you know the players who don’t play enough leave?  If they do leave, WHY DO THEY LEAVE?  Why don’t you stop assuming and spreading useless, meaningless opinions AND GO ASK THE PARENTS OF THE BENCH PLAYERS on Allegiance.

Pedro reverted to kick ball? Again, do you know that?  Was he coaching his kids to play kick ball?  Or maybe, I know you may not have thought of this, the kids panicked in some instances. Allegiance DOES NOT coach kick ball. Sorry....but it is a unique style compared to NTX soccer.

Nobody knows the future, you got that right, but...the big 3 soccer clubs do not have a proven record beyond youth soccer. As far as Pedro not having a reputation as a developmental coach, you’re dilusional and biased by your own bad opinion of what good soccer is.

Also, you want people to decide OFF ONE GAME what style Allegiance plays?  That’s just not smart; to take only one point from a series of samples.  BTW, if you want to see the whole tape, ask Pedro...don’t do it publicly behind your keyboard. He’s a nice guy.

I don’t care what you or anyone else thinks I say is fact. Results speak for them selves. Is there bias?  HELL YES!  Glad you picked up on it. Sorry in advance if I hurt you feelings, implied you were racist or sexist.

BoKnows
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BoKnows 19/03/19, 01:39 pm

JukusHakeem wrote: Whatever..... there is a reason why they joined the team. ASK THEM.

There are SEVERAL players, core players, who were recruited from REC AND TEAMS WHO WERE NOT AS COMPETITIVE.

Now that is a dumb statement- Most of the kids came from Rec at some point recently and there a ton of good kids on Non-top teams- which are the ones he tries to go poach (in fact you just said he "recruited" from Non Comp teams which I guess you mean bottom of D1 and all of D2 - for purposes of winning, not development. Except for the kid from FCD, he doesn't recruit from top teams??? cant say that anymore either.

Again, you won’t mention those boys because you ignorantly assume they were recruited. Assuming Pedro recruits,

Really- We need to get past the well document fact that he absolutely does recruit signed players and everyone know this, including the other coaches in Classic. When you own your own club, you can make whatever rules you want. Can't hate him for that but we all know it is true.

But his parents keep saying winning doesn't matter but yet you keep using this word- oh I get it, when you lose it about "development" or  his style of play. So what is the reason he abandoned that this past weekend? We all know the answer to this. Guess you cant say it is not about winning anymore either.

You and I both know that boys like the two new players won’t join lesser teams, even with a full scholarship offer.[/b]
I beg to differ here. Competitive  soccer is expensive especially if you have more than 1 kid playing. I see it all the time- in other sports as well,  they want to play with their friends and like the coach.

Really...just stop.

BoKnows
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Balotelli45 19/03/19, 06:21 pm

JukusHakeem wrote: Whatever..... there is a reason why they joined the team. ASK THEM.

But his parents keep saying winning doesn't matter but yet you keep using this word- oh I get it, when you lose it about "development" or  his style of play. So what is the reason he abandoned that this past weekend? We all know the answer to this. Guess you cant say it is not about winning anymore either.

I beg to differ here. Competitive  soccer is expensive especially if you have more than 1 kid playing. I see it all the time- in other sports as well,  they want to play with their friends and like the coach.

Man...I know this is an open forum, but you speak without knowledge.....The brother doesn't even play for the 07 team... And most of the 08's have been together for a while... You should Ask the new parents why they came over. It has nothing to do with money.....Not sure why there is so much hate by parents who never had a kid on the team.

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWizardOfÖzil 19/03/19, 08:47 pm

Balotelli45 I personally know a parent that will be joining your team next season.. for free.. to answer your question why those kids go with Pedro, I think it’s because they want to be the shinning star and play the whole game... Rumor has it that some kids didn’t even get to play against the Mckinney team. Seem to me that Pedro cared about winning that game rather than development. It hard for me to believe in Pedro when in the past when we played them I didn’t see much development. Beside that one lefty that has been with him. Now Mckinney on the other hand, seem to be doing something right. We have beat them once, but winning one game does not make us better than them.. we will be playing you guys pretty soon. I’m actually excited to see these new DA kids and see how much of a difference they make. See you guys soon (If the rain allows it)

TheWizardOfÖzil
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Seed 20/03/19, 12:57 am

Bo I apologize if you thought I was being soft, I don't think your a racist or a sexist, what I was saying is that you assume that no one on this forum understands anything about soccer if their viewpoint is different from yours, and that you're the preeminant authority on here. You also act as if no one talks to one another and that all of these kids that Allegiance has grabbed from Rec teams and less competitive teams aren't friends with our BB's. So when you ask "How do you know" the answer is because people talk. You say "talk to the parents", to that I say "I already do". I hope that you're not so naive in understanding just how incestuous this little circle of soccer is in North Texas. If you did 6 degrees of separation just on the Allegiance 08 team you would probably hit every club in NTX, just like my kids team, and every other parents team on here.

With regard to the tape, I was at the game, I know what I saw, and I didn't have a dog in the fight, so I'm good. I guess the rest of the folks will just have to believe what Pedro's edited version of the tape tells them. I'm not sure why he didn't just post the whole thing if it was such a "victory" for his squad, but then again that should tell you something.

Seed
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JukusHakeem 20/03/19, 12:07 pm

Seed wrote:Bo I apologize if you thought I was being soft, I don't think your a racist or a sexist, what I was saying is that you assume that no one on this forum understands anything about soccer if their viewpoint is different from yours, and that you're the preeminant authority on here. You also act as if no one talks to one another and that all of these kids that Allegiance has grabbed from Rec teams and less competitive teams aren't friends with our BB's. So when you ask "How do you know" the answer is because people talk. You say "talk to the parents", to that I say "I already do". I hope that you're not so naive in understanding just how incestuous this little circle of soccer is in North Texas. If you did 6 degrees of separation just on the Allegiance 08 team you would probably hit every club in NTX, just like my kids team, and every other parents team on here.

With regard to the tape, I was at the game, I know what I saw, and I didn't have a dog in the fight, so I'm good. I guess the rest of the folks will just have to believe what Pedro's edited version of the tape tells them. I'm not sure why he didn't just post the whole thing if it was such a "victory" for his squad, but then again that should tell you something.    

Agree Seed!! cheers

Is it ironic that the one coach or club that seems to always seem to constantly have integrity issues is the same one... (not about passing!!!) ?
It is a small NTX world and people talk and take notice!
You notice they didn't deny about brother coming over too.
They didn't deny illegal/ unethical recruiting.
They didn't deny FREE!!
They didn't deny the need to self promote/ gloat publicly.

I'll say it again:
If you are a good coach , then you are good coach! You need to tell everyone you are.
If you can develop players, then you don't need to poach.
If you are a really good coach, then charge money like the other clubs for everyone on your teams, since they want to be coached by you and your system.
If you are qualified, let you work speak for itself.
If you are a parent on one of those Allg teams, it is okay to have mind of your own!

JukusHakeem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BoKnows 20/03/19, 12:19 pm

JukusHakeem wrote:
Seed wrote:Bo I apologize if you thought I was being soft, I don't think your a racist or a sexist, what I was saying is that you assume that no one on this forum understands anything about soccer if their viewpoint is different from yours, and that you're the preeminant authority on here. You also act as if no one talks to one another and that all of these kids that Allegiance has grabbed from Rec teams and less competitive teams aren't friends with our BB's. So when you ask "How do you know" the answer is because people talk. You say "talk to the parents", to that I say "I already do". I hope that you're not so naive in understanding just how incestuous this little circle of soccer is in North Texas. If you did 6 degrees of separation just on the Allegiance 08 team you would probably hit every club in NTX, just like my kids team, and every other parents team on here.

Agree Seed!! cheers

Is it ironic that the one coach or club that seems to always seem to constantly have integrity issues is the same one... (not about passing!!!) ?
They didn't deny FREE!!

I'll say it again:
If you are a good coach , then you are good coach! You need to tell everyone you are.
If you are a really good coach, then charge money like the other clubs for everyone on your teams, since they want to be coached by you and your system.
If you are a parent on one of those Allg teams, it is okay to have mind of your own!

Allegiance hasn’t denied anything because they have never been accused. And if you’re going to say they’ve been accused on this forum by parents who know parents who talk then you can shut that down right now. That means crap!  Again, HOW DO YOU KNOW ANY OF THE CRAP YOU ARE SPEWING IS TRUE?  Because you talk to parents who’ve told you Pedro said this or that?  TALK TO PEDRO!  Then come back here with your he said, she said, gossip BS. Until you’ve said something truthful you’ve said NOTHING.

BoKnows
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JukusHakeem 20/03/19, 12:24 pm

BoKnows wrote:
JukusHakeem wrote:

Agree Seed!! cheers

They didn't deny FREE!!

I'll say it again:

Allegiance hasn’t denied anything because they have never been accused. And if you’re going to say they’ve been accused on this forum by parents who know parents who talk then you can shut that down right now. That means crap!  Again, HOW DO YOU KNOW ANY OF THE CRAP YOU ARE SPEWING IS TRUE?  Because you talk to parents who’ve told you Pedro said this or that?  TALK TO PEDRO!  Then come back here with your he said, she said, gossip BS. Until you’ve said something truthful you’ve said NOTHING.

Come on PEDRO- quit denying the accusations and just admit it!

Then you can cancel this fake profile!

JukusHakeem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BoKnows 20/03/19, 12:26 pm

JukusHakeem wrote:
BoKnows wrote:
JukusHakeem wrote:

Agree Seed!! cheers

They didn't deny FREE!!

I'll say it again:

Come to the side lines...meet me...I’ll introduce you to Pedro. What do you say?

BoKnows
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JukusHakeem 20/03/19, 12:30 pm

Already know him!

And he knows me!

So no- I don't want to bother you why are coaching!

JukusHakeem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BoKnows 20/03/19, 12:37 pm

JukusHakeem wrote:Already know him!

And he knows me!

So no- I don't want to bother you why are coaching!

You don’t know him otherwise you wouldn’t be saying the things you’ve said.
IMO, and a lot of the parents would agree, he is very straight forward and honest with his boys and parents. If your kid starts it’s because has earned it. If your kid doesn’t play it’s because he needs to work on things, maybe something soccer related, maybe not.  Offer stands.

BoKnows
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JukusHakeem 20/03/19, 01:01 pm

Like you said - "In your opinion" " and "a lot of the parents" - you forgot to add "on his teams".

I know him well. I have personally experienced the lack of integrity and the recruiting and chose not to be a part of it. IMO I didn't want to be part of that and labeled as such.
It is not about playing or not playing, starting or not starting ( not sure where that even came from unless you are fishing for the reason of the latest departure of a long time Allg 07 player- maybe we should ask his parents if they agree w you) , it is about the unethical "play for free" poaching and public boasting about "passing" but then resort to kick ball to try to win " but winning doesn't matter".

Maybe the parents of his teams need to meet with him, so you guys can get your stories straight.

So I don't need your offer to experience what I already have and know.

For this to stop it is simple:
Stop acting like Allegiance is the only team that passes.
Stop saying winning doesn't matter when it clearly does to some degree.
Stop recruiting signed players and offering them free rides ( that will never happen as long as you're scared to develop less talented players)
Stop posting BS videos and saying "it was for the kids".
Stop acting like the soccer community doesn't know about Allegiance, the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Just be humble and do your thing.

JukusHakeem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerfanatic2008 20/03/19, 01:11 pm

BoKnows wrote:
JukusHakeem wrote:
BoKnows wrote:
JukusHakeem wrote:

Agree Seed!! cheers

They didn't deny FREE!!

I'll say it again:

Come to the side lines...meet me...I’ll introduce you to Pedro. What do you say?

JukusHakeem...just go meet him Its probably #22's Dad, if not Pedro

soccerfanatic2008
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BoKnows 20/03/19, 01:24 pm

JukusHakeem wrote:Like you said - "In your opinion" " and "a lot of the parents" - you forgot to add "on his teams".

I know him well. I have personally experienced the lack of integrity and the recruiting and chose not to be a part of it. IMO I didn't want to be part of that and labeled as such.
It is not about playing or not playing, starting or not starting ( not sure where that even came from unless you are fishing for the reason of the latest departure of a long time Allg 07 player- maybe we should ask his parents if they agree w you) , it is about the unethical "play for free" poaching and public boasting about "passing" but then resort to kick ball to try to win  " but winning doesn't matter".  

Maybe the parents of his teams need to meet with him, so you guys can get your stories straight.

Stop  recruiting signed players and offering them free rides ( that will never happen as long as you're scared to develop less talented players)
Stop acting like the soccer community doesn't know about Allegiance, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

You don’t know him AT ALL. See how that works out, I’ve said it so it must be true.

You’ve heard one side of the story from one set of parents and you think that’s gospel truth?  LOL. Is that the same player who was hurt and hadn’t played for almost a year and was adapting to the way the team had changed since he last played?  That’s your source?  BTW, that guy was a horrible sideline coach.

Winning matters ....that’s why Pedro is developing his kids differently than any other NTX coach or team. Allegiance isn’t the only team that passes, they just do it more consistently than any other team. Deal with it.
Recruiting signed players....PROVE IT!  If you can’t then you’re just whining.
Unless you control what comes from Pedro, I’m sure he will post whatever he wants, doesn’t matter how it makes you feel or how you perceive it. Furthermore, I’m not sure anyone cares what you say about that. If you say it’s boasting or bragging, that’s ok.  Allegiance isn’t the perfect team, but it’s MUCH BETTER than you’d have it sound.

BoKnows
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sprint 20/03/19, 01:44 pm

This is good stuff, reminds me of the 04s from years gone by. Keep it up folks, finally some spark to this board again.

sprint
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JukusHakeem 20/03/19, 02:30 pm

BoKnows wrote:
JukusHakeem wrote:Like you said - "In your opinion" " and "a lot of the parents" - you forgot to add "on his teams".

It is not about playing or not playing, starting or not starting ( not sure where that even came from unless you are fishing for the reason of the latest departure of a long time Allg 07 player- maybe we should ask his parents if they agree w you) , it is about the unethical "play for free" poaching and public boasting about "passing" but then resort to kick ball to try to win  " but winning doesn't matter".  

Stop  recruiting signed players and offering them free rides ( that will never happen as long as you're scared to develop less talented players)

You don’t know him AT ALL. See how that works out, I’ve said it so it must be true.

You’ve heard one side of the story from one set of parents and you think that’s gospel truth?  LOL. Is that the same player who was hurt and hadn’t played for almost a year and was adapting to the way the team had changed since he last played?  That’s your source?  BTW, that guy was a horrible sideline coach.

Winning matters ....that’s why Pedro is developing his kids differently than any other NTX coach or team. Allegiance isn’t the only team that passes, they just do it more consistently than any other team. Deal with it.
Unless you control what comes from Pedro, I’m sure he will post whatever he wants, doesn’t matter how it makes you feel or how you perceive it. Furthermore, I’m not sure anyone cares what you say about that. If you say it’s boasting or bragging, that’s ok.  Allegiance isn’t the perfect team, but it’s MUCH BETTER than you’d have it sound.

This has to be PEDRO because any parent that happens to be this deeply involved and that emotional has major issues or is possibly his maid!

One set of parents? That's my source?
You can't read? Never said I talked to his parents nor do I know why he left.
I don't know his parents but I guess since your the coach, you do which is why you added that info!!! Opps!
Or if you are in fact a parent and your BB is not that team, then that explains even more about you, that you would say that about another parent in the same club that isn't on your team! Now that is something the other parents should be worried about.

Prove it?
You want my text messages? and I know 2 others that have some too!! I also know 4 coaches who said it happen to players on their team.

Done-
Good Luck Coach!

JukusHakeem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by New2competitive 20/03/19, 02:50 pm

I own a boxing gym if you guys want to throw hands...

New2competitive
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AlittleBitofSanity 20/03/19, 03:05 pm

I might hire this Pedro guy. He is the Trump of soccer. Generates a lot of buzz without saying a word.

AlittleBitofSanity
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BoKnows 20/03/19, 03:08 pm

JukusHakeem wrote:
BoKnows wrote:

This has to be PEDRO because any parent that happens to be this deeply involved and that emotional has major issues or is possibly his maid!

One set of parents?  That's my source?
You can't read? Never said I talked to his parents nor do I know why he left.
I don't know his parents but I guess since your the coach, you do which is why you added that info!!! Opps!
Or if you are in fact  a parent and your BB is not that team, then that explains even more about you, that you would say that about another parent in the same club that isn't on your team! Now that is something the other parents should be worried about.

Prove it?
You want my text messages? and I know 2 others that have some too!! I also know 4 coaches who said it happen to players on their team.

Done-
Good Luck Coach!

[quote="JukusHakeem"]
BoKnows wrote:

I know I’m NOT talking to a coach because your knowledge of soccer and soccer affairs is severely lacking.

You never said you DIDN'T talk to the parents either, so, I’ll learn to read and you learn to write.

Don’t worry about what happens on our team or what the parents think ...I mean that...don’t worry so you won’t come on this forum griping like a little school girl who didn’t get invited to the dance because Allegiance posted this video but didn’t post all of it.

And, yes, come and show me the text messages, pull your panties up and show me.

You are done because you have NOTHING but unsubstantiated claims and a worthless opinion likened to cheap jr. high  gossip. You know where to find me.

BoKnows
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next