Latest topics
NPL questionYesterday at 09:01 pmbrazos
Whats new in the 2009B world?Yesterday at 07:46 pmCoterminous
D’Feeters 01/02 Girls (Villarruel) LH ByeYesterday at 06:51 pmjvillarruel
Dallas Kicks 05 Boys (Santos) NPL byeYesterday at 06:47 pmjvillarruel
Champion of all ChampsYesterday at 05:51 pmBENDMEOVER
REGISTRATION DEADLINE TODAY - TEXAS SUMMER CLASSICYesterday at 03:50 pmmusaisaya
Need to find a team...Yesterday at 03:26 pmbigred
Defenders??Yesterday at 03:21 pmbigred
American Girls SC looking for starting KEEPER. Scholarship!Yesterday at 01:02 pmAnonymousCoward
FC Dallas 06B Red looking to add a couple more playersYesterday at 12:53 pmdja1973
D1 teams moving to Pre DA? D1 level of competition Yesterday at 12:49 pmNew2competitive
BVB 2010B- Looking for playersYesterday at 12:33 pmsoccer4fun
PEGASUS SC looking for 1 field player and Goalie ( Frisco )Yesterday at 12:32 pmCoachYigit
PEGASUS SC looking for ONE player for one spot ( Frisco )Yesterday at 12:30 pmCoachYigit
Drifters FC looking to add to rosterYesterday at 11:46 amDriftersFCForney
King TutYesterday at 11:06 amProDallas
PIT+ League Elite Fall 2019 Registration now OPENYesterday at 10:08 amNicoleJames
Texans Full kit #14 - Adult Medium for SaleYesterday at 10:00 amGo4it!
Still Looking? Fever 09 Yesterday at 09:23 amWhodat
Dallas Texans 09g Samba - open tryouts - bye into LHGCLYesterday at 09:23 amMpereztx10
Rockwall Competitive Team Seeking Keeper.. Scholarship!Yesterday at 09:18 amCccrushers
FC Dallas 05B (coach Chris Che) looking for 05 playersYesterday at 09:04 amFCDdad0507
Still Looking? - Bayern Munich 04B still has 2 spots!Yesterday at 08:56 amBboys
Sting 03 Sanchez Central Looking for PlayersYesterday at 08:50 amStingSanchez
Sting 02 Sanchez Central Looking for PlayersYesterday at 08:47 amStingSanchez
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 13585 registered users
The newest registered user is StingSanchez

Our users have posted a total of 192701 messages in 26983 subjects

Liverpool rumors

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by The German on 17/04/19, 08:55 pm

SD107 what opportunities is the new club offering that will help the current coaches and players to become better and how committed is Dortmund? to invest money for what return? I’m just wondering about that foreign (YourApeeIn) affiliation advantage for both sides. I guess marketing is one thing but actual help in development another.


Last edited by The German on 17/04/19, 09:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

The German
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 4
Join date : 2019-04-16

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by Yo on 17/04/19, 09:11 pm

Soccerdad107 wrote:tikitalker - you have no clue. Please get your facts straight before making such an assumption. The club is fine but will not be called Liverpool anymore. What is the big deal? You think people actually joined this club because it was "Liverpool"? Ever thought that they are moving to another club that has more opportunity or is better for whatever reasons?

Funny but PB, NL, AF and others spent years telling people that it was PRECISELY 'the LP Way' that drew them in. New name, new story.

Yo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 58
Points : 532
Join date : 2018-04-16

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by Soccerdad107 on 17/04/19, 09:25 pm

TG - To be very honest I do not know yet. We have not had the meetings to discuss why the change and what benefits there are to making the change. In my opinion I could care less what involvement the Professional team of Liverpool or Dortmund or whoever has. What is important to me is my kids coach and team. If anyone is joining a club because of their affiliation to any professional organization, wow they have some high expectations of the kid. Just my opinion. I am hoping for some cool things to come out of the partnership but I am not holding my breathe. My kids enjoys his coach and team and is getting better every season so that is where we stay not because of the affiliation.

Soccerdad107
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 55
Points : 2078
Join date : 2014-03-01

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by Soccerdad107 on 17/04/19, 09:30 pm

Yo wrote:
Soccerdad107 wrote:tikitalker - you have no clue. Please get your facts straight before making such an assumption. The club is fine but will not be called Liverpool anymore. What is the big deal? You think people actually joined this club because it was "Liverpool"? Ever thought that they are moving to another club that has more opportunity or is better for whatever reasons?

Funny but PB, NL, AF and others spent years telling people that it was PRECISELY 'the LP Way' that drew them in.  New name, new story.


Isn't that what upper management of any company/organization says???? Again I do not know why they are not going to be affiliated with Liverpool anymore, it could have been out of their hands and needed to find another option. Either way I do not join a club because of what the President or CEO or Director "sells". If anyone is putting stock in to what the higher ups of any club say, you will be disappointed more times than not.

Soccerdad107
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 55
Points : 2078
Join date : 2014-03-01

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by tikitalker on 17/04/19, 10:55 pm

SD107, any idea what (if any) impact this will have on the Red Slopes litigation? I trust you'll keep us posted.
tikitalker
tikitalker
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 35
Points : 445
Join date : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by Soccerdad107 on 17/04/19, 11:15 pm

tikitlker - nope, nor do I give a s#it. And do not trust me to keep you anything. I just wanted to address the nonsense you were talking.

Soccerdad107
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 55
Points : 2078
Join date : 2014-03-01

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by tikitalker on 18/04/19, 12:20 am

Soccerdad107 wrote:tikitlker - nope, nor do I give a s#it. And do not trust me to keep you anything. I just wanted to address the nonsense you were talking.
Great work DS. Keep those update coming.
tikitalker
tikitalker
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 35
Points : 445
Join date : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by BENDMEOVER on 18/04/19, 07:36 am

Pop goes the weasel .

__________________________________________________
Corporate greed!!!! Down with the thugs.....

https://youtu.be/Znpt_Umixcs
BENDMEOVER
BENDMEOVER
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 438
Points : 916
Join date : 2018-06-10

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by tikitalker on 19/04/19, 01:58 pm

How will they pay their coaches if they couldn't pay the Liverpool franchise fees. Or did the rug get pulled out from underneath them for some other reason?

At least Cap'n Pete handed out a bunch of fancy titles to his crew before it all blows up.
tikitalker
tikitalker
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 35
Points : 445
Join date : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by Big Ern on 19/04/19, 02:41 pm

tikitalker wrote:How will they pay their coaches if they couldn't pay the Liverpool franchise fees. Or did the rug get pulled out from underneath them for some other reason?

At least Cap'n Pete handed out a bunch of fancy titles to his crew before it all blows up.

Are you learning impaired?  Or maybe you ate a lot of paint chips as a kid?

Please clarify so that we can give you a pass if needed -

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1079
Points : 2897
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by tikitalker on 19/04/19, 03:04 pm

Big Ern wrote:
tikitalker wrote:How will they pay their coaches if they couldn't pay the Liverpool franchise fees. Or did the rug get pulled out from underneath them for some other reason?

At least Cap'n Pete handed out a bunch of fancy titles to his crew before it all blows up.

Are you learning impaired?  Or maybe you ate a lot of paint chips as a kid?

Please clarify so that we can give you a pass if needed -

1,000+ posts in 4.5 years is quite an impressive accomplishment.
tikitalker
tikitalker
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 35
Points : 445
Join date : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by MurderWasTheCase on 19/04/19, 03:18 pm

Why do you care so much? Liverpool Pete sleep with your ex?

MurderWasTheCase
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 211
Points : 684
Join date : 2018-05-19

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by tikitalker on 19/04/19, 03:42 pm

Why do you care that I care? You sleeping with Liverpool Pete?
tikitalker
tikitalker
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 35
Points : 445
Join date : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by MurderWasTheCase on 19/04/19, 03:44 pm

Sounds like someone is envious

MurderWasTheCase
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 211
Points : 684
Join date : 2018-05-19

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by TxFutbal on 19/04/19, 04:07 pm

sPete-nis-envy maybe?

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 411
Points : 1479
Join date : 2016-09-11

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by Soccerdad107 on 19/04/19, 06:05 pm

Tikitalker - You seem to know it all why don't you tell us all the truth. I have already said as far as I know, they did not "lose" the license. That being said I am sure money was at the root of the issue. Maybe Liverpool wanted more money and it made more sense to move to another club in order not to raise dues. Is it really that big of a deal? Again doesn't every club/business have upper management? But thank you for your concern, now go troll another post please.

Soccerdad107
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 55
Points : 2078
Join date : 2014-03-01

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by foosball1 on 19/04/19, 06:33 pm

All of the doubters regarding this ‘sinking club’ just need to Google Red Slope Litigation. All of this involves an out of state team. The LP teams will be fine and even better off than before. Patience people, patience. The coming result will be worthy.

foosball1
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 3
Points : 169
Join date : 2019-02-02

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by BENDMEOVER on 19/04/19, 06:51 pm

It's a slippery slope.

__________________________________________________
Corporate greed!!!! Down with the thugs.....

https://youtu.be/Znpt_Umixcs
BENDMEOVER
BENDMEOVER
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 438
Points : 916
Join date : 2018-06-10

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by tikitalker on 20/04/19, 12:14 am

Soccerdad107 wrote:Tikitalker - You seem to know it all why don't you tell us all the truth. I have already said as far as I know, they did not "lose" the license. That being said I am sure money was at the root of the issue. Maybe Liverpool wanted more money and it made more sense to move to another club in order not to raise dues. Is it really that big of a deal? Again doesn't every club/business have upper management? But thank you for your concern, now go troll another post please.

DS,
45 posts in 5+ years is much more normal. Kudos to you and once again another great update.
tikitalker
tikitalker
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 35
Points : 445
Join date : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by LATT2000 on 20/04/19, 09:20 am

foosball1 wrote:All of the doubters regarding this ‘sinking club’ just need to Google Red Slope Litigation. All of this involves an out of state team. The LP teams will be fine and even better off than before. Patience people, patience. The coming result will be worthy.

Hoping you are right. My kid joined LFC looking for better training and competition and level of play and have gotten all of that so far. Hoping this transition is positive.

Sent from Topic'it App

LATT2000
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 11
Points : 672
Join date : 2017-09-25

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by tikitalker on 21/04/19, 11:56 am

LATT2000 wrote:
foosball1 wrote:All of the doubters regarding this ‘sinking club’ just need to Google Red Slope Litigation. All of this involves an out of state team. The LP teams will be fine and  even better off than before. Patience people, patience. The coming result will be worthy.

Hoping you are right.  My kid joined LFC looking for better training and competition and level of play and have gotten all of that so far. Hoping this transition is positive.

Sent from Topic'it App

Best part is all the leftover Brit coaches are gonna have to learn to sprechen sie Deutsch.

tikitalker
tikitalker
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 35
Points : 445
Join date : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by The German on 21/04/19, 12:16 pm

tikitalker wrote:
LATT2000 wrote:
foosball1 wrote:All of the doubters regarding this ‘sinking club’ just need to Google Red Slope Litigation. All of this involves an out of state team. The LP teams will be fine and  even better off than before. Patience people, patience. The coming result will be worthy.

Hoping you are right.  My kid joined LFC looking for better training and competition and level of play and have gotten all of that so far. Hoping this transition is positive.

Sent from Topic'it App

Best part is all the leftover Brit coaches are gonna have to learn to sprechen sie Deutsch.


Or they hire the German coaches instead. Laughing

__________________________________________________
Success is a minds game!
The German
The German
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 4
Points : 97
Join date : 2019-04-16

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by 0509socdad on 22/04/19, 12:09 pm

Start rearranging the deck chairs.
0509socdad
0509socdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 47
Points : 506
Join date : 2018-04-16

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by NotAllen04 on 22/04/19, 03:37 pm

New name for club announced. It's Blue Sky FC
NotAllen04
NotAllen04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 21
Points : 458
Join date : 2018-05-09
Location : Allen

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by BENDMEOVER on 22/04/19, 03:50 pm

The sky is falling.

__________________________________________________
Corporate greed!!!! Down with the thugs.....

https://youtu.be/Znpt_Umixcs
BENDMEOVER
BENDMEOVER
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 438
Points : 916
Join date : 2018-06-10

Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by Guest on 22/04/19, 04:02 pm

I heard they are merging with Renegades SC due to excellent alignment in club philosophies.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Liverpool rumors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool rumors

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum