North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

95 Texas Cup Teams Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

95 Texas Cup Teams

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

95 Texas Cup Teams Empty 95 Texas Cup Teams

Post by MaggieMaggie 19/11/10, 10:36 pm

Does anyone have the list of accepted 95 teams?
MaggieMaggie
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

95 Texas Cup Teams Empty Re: 95 Texas Cup Teams

Post by metro 20/11/10, 01:52 am

MaggieMaggie wrote:Does anyone have the list of accepted 95 teams?

AMARILLO LIGHTNING SC 95 G (TXN)
ASG 95G GOLD WEST (TXN)
CHALLENGE SC 95 (ECNL REGIONAL) (TXS)
CHALLENGE 95 SOUTH (TXS)
CLASSICS ELITE SA 95G (TXS)
DALLAS TEXANS 95G RED NORTH (TXN)
DALLAS TEXANS SAN ANTONIO TEXANS 95 GIRLS (TXS)
LONESTAR SC 95G ELITE (ECNL REGIONAL) (TXS)
LONESTAR 95G WHITE NORTH (TXS)
LONESTARS 95G RED NTH (TXS)
NM RUSH SWOOSH (NM)
NORTH TEXAS STRIKERS 95 GIRLS BLUE (TXN)
OMEGA SELECT BLACK U16G (KS)
POLARIS95(PREV BLUE) (TXN)
SOLAR BLUE 95G (TXN)
STING BLUE 95G (TXN)
STING ROYAL 95G (TXN)
STING SILVER 95G (TXN)
STING 95G (ECNL REGIONAL) (TXN)
STING WEST 95G (TXN)
STING WEST BLUE 95G (TXN)
STING WEST ROYAL 95G (TXN)
WESTMINSTER AFC 95G SAMBA (CO)
metro
metro
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by justfurkicks 21/11/10, 06:59 pm

Schedules are up.
justfurkicks
justfurkicks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoy 22/11/10, 04:49 pm

ok....so....Challenge and Sting in the Finals....anyone want to bet against me? What a Face
BigBoy
BigBoy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by socrocks 22/11/10, 05:15 pm

BigBoy wrote:ok....so....Challenge and Sting in the Finals....anyone want to bet against me? What a Face

Yep! I'll bet against you AND lay you 10-1 odds.
If fact, I'm so confident I'm right....I'll be so bold as to bet that NEITHER of them make the final.

You want action?
socrocks
socrocks
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoy 22/11/10, 05:34 pm

socrocks wrote:
BigBoy wrote:ok....so....Challenge and Sting in the Finals....anyone want to bet against me? What a Face

If fact, I'm so confident I'm right....I'll be so bold as to bet that NEITHER of them make the final.

You want action?

I havent looked at any brackets, but just shy of them being required to have a sword fight to the death, or insider info that you know that i dont about 6 forwards not playing, etc. (you know what i am talking about) i will put money on Sting in the 95 age group....at 10/1? Heck yes.

Besides Challenge, the only other top flight players are Classics Elite and Lonestars...and yes...its the Lonestars supergroup. But I say bring them on.

OR....do you have some intel you need to share with me prior to shaking hands?
BigBoy
BigBoy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elk 22/11/10, 06:13 pm

[quote="BigBoy"]
socrocks wrote:

You want action?

I havent looked at any brackets, but just shy of them being required to have a sword fight to the death, or insider info that you know that i dont about 6 forwards not playing, etc. (you know what i am talking about) i will put money on Sting in the 95 age group....at 10/1? Heck yes.

Besides Challenge, the only other top flight players are Classics Elite and Lonestars...and yes...its the Lonestars supergroup. But I say bring them on.

OR....do you have some intel you need to share with me prior to shaking hands?[/quTE
Elk
Elk
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMaggie 22/11/10, 10:09 pm

justfurkicks wrote:Schedules are up.
Our manager warned us schedules may change and a game may be added.
MaggieMaggie
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by socrocks 22/11/10, 10:18 pm

BigBoy wrote:
socrocks wrote:

You want action?

Sting and Challenge aren't really playing in Texas Cup (tournament format). They're playing 2 games each as part of their ECNL Regional games schedule. So for Sting and Challenge....no advancement, no trophies, no titles this weekend!

Buy me a beer and we'll call it even!
socrocks
socrocks
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by justfurkicks 23/11/10, 11:33 am

Looking for perspective here.

I understand at a Showcase the idea is to put similarly ranked teams against each other.

However if that doesn't exactly happen would you rather be playing a team below or above your dd's team's ability as far as impressing college coaches ?

justfurkicks
justfurkicks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoy 23/11/10, 01:23 pm

socrocks wrote:
BigBoy wrote:
socrocks wrote:

You want action?

Sting and Challenge aren't really playing in Texas Cup (tournament format). They're playing 2 games each as part of their ECNL Regional games schedule. So for Sting and Challenge....no advancement, no trophies, no titles this weekend!

Buy me a beer and we'll call it even!

yep....just got punched in the nose. :-)

I will gladly buy you a beer for having superior knowledge than I. Thank you for the clarifcation.
BigBoy
BigBoy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoy 23/11/10, 01:28 pm

justfurkicks wrote:Looking for perspective here.

I understand at a Showcase the idea is to put similarly ranked teams against each other.

However if that doesn't exactly happen would you rather be playing a team below or above your dd's team's ability as far as impressing college coaches ?

not sure i understand the question, "would you rather be playing a team below or above your dd's team's ability". Let me explain.

from my LIMITED knowledge to this point college coaches wont always show up to watch Sting play Solar White. They want to kill as many birds, with as few stones as possible. Hence, matching up the ECNL teams for the Showcase reasons. If the College Coaches know it will be Challenge vs. Lonestars, or Sting vs. Challenge...they will hit those games. That is where there is a higher concentration of ladies they will be more interested in seeing. Make sense?
BigBoy
BigBoy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by justfurkicks 23/11/10, 01:41 pm

BigBoy wrote:

not sure i understand the question, "would you rather be playing a team below or above your dd's team's ability". Let me explain.

from my LIMITED knowledge to this point wont always show up to watch Sting play Solar White. They want to kill as many birds, with as few stones as possible. Hence, matching up the ECNL teams for the Showcase reasons. If the College Coaches know it will be Challenge vs. Lonestars, or Sting vs. Challenge...they will hit those games nearly every time. That is where there is a higher concentration of ladies they will be more interested in seeing. Make sense?

I'll be more specific: #6 D2 plays #9 D3. Not predicting an outcome but history says the D2 team is going to score some easy goals. Will the ease of these goals impress a coach or will the coach be more impressed with the girl from the D3 team that put up a really good fight ?

justfurkicks
justfurkicks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoy 23/11/10, 02:49 pm

justfurkicks wrote:
BigBoy wrote:

from my LIMITED knowledge to this point wont always show up to watch Sting play Solar White. They want to kill as many birds, with as few stones as possible. Hence, matching up the ECNL teams for the Showcase reasons. If the College Coaches know it will be Challenge vs. Lonestars, or Sting vs. Challenge...they will hit those games nearly every time. That is where there is a higher concentration of ladies they will be more interested in seeing. Make sense?

I'll be more specific: #6 D2 plays #9 D3. Not predicting an outcome but history says the D2 team is going to score some easy goals. Will the ease of these goals impress a coach or will the coach be more impressed with the girl from the D3 team that put up a really good fight ?

no offense intended, but the college coach isnt interested. He wants to see the ladies on the top teams and then see who stands out. While there are exceptions to the rule, the best players are on the best teams (so the rule goes), so those are the ones to watch. If you watch Sting ring up Solar White 9-0...there is no benefit in that.

real life...could their be reason for a college coach to watch ASG vs. Classic Elite or Lonestars? maybe...but that isnt the matchup the coach wants to schedule his/her time around.
BigBoy
BigBoy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by justfurkicks 23/11/10, 02:56 pm

No offense taken, but it would have been nice in Tulsa to go against the best team there. At least our keeper might have had to defend a shot.

justfurkicks
justfurkicks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoy 23/11/10, 02:58 pm

justfurkicks wrote:No offense taken, but it would have been nice in Tulsa to go against the best team there. At least our keeper might have had to defend a shot.

HFC would definitely give her something to talk about.

5-0 against Texans up there.
2-0 against Sting down here.

No goals against, and 40 goals for in Premier League play YTD...yep, they would be a handful.
BigBoy
BigBoy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MauMau 23/11/10, 04:57 pm

Big Boy: "I will gladly buy you a beer for having superior knowledge than I."

HEY EVERYBODY, BIG BOY'S BUYING FOR ALL OF US!!!!
MauMau
MauMau
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMaggie 23/11/10, 08:17 pm

BigBoy wrote:
justfurkicks wrote:
BigBoy wrote:

no offense intended, but the college coach isnt interested. He wants to see the ladies on the top teams and then see who stands out. While there are exceptions to the rule, the best players are on the best teams (so the rule goes), so those are the ones to watch. If you watch Sting ring up Solar White 9-0...there is no benefit in that.

real life...could their be reason for a college coach to watch ASG vs. Classic Elite or Lonestars? maybe...but that isnt the matchup the coach wants to schedule his/her time around.

If a coach is looking for something in particular and your DD has it, they may come out for a non D1 team. You need to do your homework, have your daughter make those coaching contacts, and keep up those coaching contacts. My dd has had some interest from some solid coaches/programs.
To more pressing matters ... Big Boy, I'll take a couple of Ugly Pugs. Great beer from the Rahr Brewery in Ft. Worth. drunken
MaggieMaggie
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoy 23/11/10, 08:27 pm

Thanks Mau Mau...offering me up like that. God friend you are. :-)
BigBoy
BigBoy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMaggie 23/11/10, 08:55 pm

BigBoy wrote:Thanks Mau Mau...offering me up like that. God friend you are. :-)

Hey, just post your credit card number right here and we'll start those rounds. Promise we won't share that number. I love you
MaggieMaggie
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by justfurkicks 23/11/10, 11:48 pm

Those Ugly Pugs are available with an incredible burger at the Twisted Root in the center across from the Richardson Hyatt Regency.

justfurkicks
justfurkicks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by brokedawg 24/11/10, 09:58 am

BigBoy wrote:
justfurkicks wrote:No offense taken, but it would have been nice in Tulsa to go against the best team there. At least our keeper might have had to defend a shot.

No goals against, and 40 goals for in Premier League play YTD...yep, they would be a handful.
Don't forget they beat us in Tulsa 2-0 but at least we get another shot at them this weekend at our Showcase. Go Feet!
brokedawg
brokedawg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by justfurkicks 24/11/10, 11:49 am

brokedawg wrote:
BigBoy wrote:

Don't forget they beat us in Tulsa 2-0 but at least we get another shot at them this weekend at our Showcase. Go Feet!

Good luck but please be careful with your keeper. We need her for the High School team.
justfurkicks
justfurkicks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by brokedawg 25/11/10, 10:06 am

I'm hoping they all stay healthy as we are headed to Raleigh next weekend for our kickoff of the ECNL season.
brokedawg
brokedawg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Numanga 25/11/10, 09:15 pm

brokedawg wrote:I'm hoping they all stay healthy as we are headed to Raleigh next weekend for our kickoff of the ECNL season.

And the start of National League.
Uncle Numanga
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next