North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Anyone know a good 06 ECNL team? LOOKING FOR A REAL COACH Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Anyone know a good 06 ECNL team? LOOKING FOR A REAL COACH

Go down

Anyone know a good 06 ECNL team? LOOKING FOR A REAL COACH Empty Anyone know a good 06 ECNL team? LOOKING FOR A REAL COACH

Post by alexliamdoe20000 18/04/22, 11:13 am

Can someone let me know of a good 06 ECNL girl team?

My daughter needs a real coach not someone that is all about ME, ME, ME, I know this collage coach, I know that collage coach and my favorite one, it is up to ME if a collage coach looks at your daughter because I know everyone.

alexliamdoe20000
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Anyone know a good 06 ECNL team? LOOKING FOR A REAL COACH Empty Re: Anyone know a good 06 ECNL team? LOOKING FOR A REAL COACH

Post by Northstarsoccer 19/04/22, 12:32 pm

Good luck with that!
coaches are not what they use to be. its all about themselves, standings and money.
they run passing and shooting drills then a scrimmage. Why don't coaches work on speed, agility, vision and proper stretching and technique? before you go to a team go out and watch a practice with out them knowing you are there. see how they conduct a practice and if it is worth your time.
That is the core or soccer and a team that will all get better together. if the parents and players are all happy together then it will be a success. This is why I teach my daughter these things for an hour of hard work.

Northstarsoccer
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Anyone know a good 06 ECNL team? LOOKING FOR A REAL COACH Empty Re: Anyone know a good 06 ECNL team? LOOKING FOR A REAL COACH

Post by alexliamdoe20000 19/04/22, 01:34 pm

Great advise Northstarsoccer.

All this coach does is scrimmage, scrimmage, scrimmage. This "coach" is not teaching anything at all. There is NOTHING anyone can teach from just scrimmaging!

Good luck to all that are looking at 06 ECNL STING.

Last edited by alexliamdoe20000 on 22/04/22, 10:09 am; edited 3 times in total

alexliamdoe20000
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pico 19/04/22, 10:01 pm

He is the coach who ride the bicycle to practices?
Pico
Pico
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2girls 25/04/22, 01:20 am

Could always quit wasting your time with the same old broken record at sting , feet , fcd , solar etc and try Renegades . Founded on a profound tiredness of the redundant team wrecking patterns and egomaniac coaches elsewhere . We’ve got a great group of parents and girls because we did it the right way and built our roster with the right people .

2girls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumpman 25/04/22, 09:46 am

Renegades players would be considered smart if they leave for DKSC. Our club culture and elite coaches puts Renegades to shame.
Jumpman
Jumpman
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2girls 25/04/22, 10:10 am

So basic …. So is that why we have tons of DKSC players looking at renegades ?

2girls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hat Trick Rick 25/04/22, 11:17 am

If comments here are any indication, it seems DKSC's club culture is plenty rife with arrogance.

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumpman 25/04/22, 11:24 am

That is not possible until May 1st. Not only do you play for a below average club, you are also a liar! Perhaps your daughter can attend a practice when we return from DR. It will be good for her to see what it's like to compete with the best.
Jumpman
Jumpman
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rudekid1973 25/04/22, 12:49 pm

Yes but no way into the ECNL league. If you stray from the top 4 clubs the highest you get is RL and that is way down the list when it comes to level of play and exposure for the kids.

2girls wrote:Could always quit wasting your time with the same old broken record at sting , feet , fcd , solar etc and try Renegades .  Founded on a profound tiredness of the redundant team wrecking patterns and egomaniac coaches elsewhere .   We’ve got a great group of parents and girls because we did it the right way and built our roster with the right people .

rudekid1973
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jm23jm 25/04/22, 03:10 pm

2girls wrote:So basic …. So is that why we have tons of DKSC players looking at renegades ?

Don’t pay attention to jumpman, just a troll pretending to be me. My opinion, there is no perfect club just like no perfect parent. If any DKSC families head to renegades we wish them the best. I’m sure several Renegade families will also be moving this year.

jm23jm
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by jm23jm 25/04/22, 03:16 pm

Hat Trick Rick wrote:If comments here are any indication, it seems DKSC's club culture is plenty rife with arrogance.

Don’t believe Jumpman, I can assure you he is not part of DKSC. Just a troll pretending to be me (JM), looking to stir the pot.

jm23jm
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by 2girls 25/04/22, 03:36 pm

Well said JM . I speak from experience with 2 daughters and we’ve been with every club of the big ones mentioned and had decent experiences and horrible experiences and finally landed at renegades for both mine and have had an outstanding experience . But yes …. It doesn’t always work out that luckily for some .

2girls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumpman 25/04/22, 09:24 pm

jm23jm wrote:
Hat Trick Rick wrote:If comments here are any indication, it seems DKSC's club culture is plenty rife with arrogance.

Don’t believe Jumpman, I can assure you he is not part of DKSC.  Just a troll pretending to be me (JM), looking to stir the pot.  

Jim - your allegation that someone would pretend to be you is the very definition of arrogance. I pretend to be no one but myself. The only pot I stir is the competitive cauldron that makes our players and coaches the most elite in the world. DKSC's club philosophy is so deeply rooted in maintaining our distinct, attractive style of play that not even you can dispute our greatness. I challenge you to learn more about what makes the DKSC culture so special before you come to this website to disparage the club and myself.
Jumpman
Jumpman
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2girls 25/04/22, 11:10 pm

So basic and stupid . Waste of time ….bye Felicia

2girls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumpman 26/04/22, 06:54 am

2girls wrote:Well said JM .  I speak from experience with 2 daughters and we’ve been with every club of the big ones mentioned and had decent experiences and horrible experiences and finally landed at renegades for both mine and have had an outstanding experience .  But yes …. It doesn’t always work out that luckily for some .  

You are very blessed to be so lucky. Please tell me more about your club hopping adventures.
Jumpman
Jumpman
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hat Trick Rick 26/04/22, 08:19 am

jm23jm wrote:

Don’t believe Jumpman, I can assure you he is not part of DKSC.  Just a troll pretending to be me (JM), looking to stir the pot.  

Then I offer my apologies for not knowing otherwise and my condolences for you having to deal with a troll..........

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jm23jm 26/04/22, 04:32 pm

Jumpman wrote:
jm23jm wrote:

Jim - your allegation that someone would pretend to be you is the very definition of arrogance. I pretend to be no one but myself. The only pot I stir is the competitive cauldron that makes our players and coaches the most elite in the world. DKSC's club philosophy is so deeply rooted in maintaining our distinct, attractive style of play that not even you can dispute our greatness. I challenge you to learn more about what makes the DKSC culture so special before you come to this website to disparage the club and myself.

Apologies jumpman, I thought I was the only one in DR from DKSC. Oh and DKSC is not all that but carry on.

jm23jm
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumpman 26/04/22, 11:07 pm

jm23jm wrote:
Jumpman wrote:
jm23jm wrote:

Apologies jumpman, I thought I was the only one in DR from DKSC.  Oh and DKSC is not all that but carry on.  

Thats very kind of you, Jim. Apology accepted. I am curious to know what you would do to make DKSC better if you were in charge?
Jumpman
Jumpman
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jm23jm 27/04/22, 07:08 am

Jumpman wrote:
jm23jm wrote:
Jumpman wrote:
jm23jm wrote:

Apologies jumpman, I thought I was the only one in DR from DKSC.  Oh and DKSC is not all that but carry on.  

Thats very kind of you, Jim. Apology accepted. I am curious to know what you would do to make DKSC better if you were in charge?

Oh I thought I was running DKSC. Are you running DKSC? See there I think you are pretending again.

jm23jm
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumpman 27/04/22, 08:47 am

jm23jm wrote:
Jumpman wrote:
jm23jm wrote:
Jumpman wrote:
jm23jm wrote:

Oh I thought I was running DKSC.  Are you running DKSC?  See there I think you are pretending again.  

The only thing you are running is your mouth.
Jumpman
Jumpman
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down