North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

ECNL Regional Matches this weekend Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

ECNL Regional Matches this weekend

Go down

ECNL Regional Matches this weekend Empty ECNL Regional Matches this weekend

Post by brokedawg 25/02/11, 08:41 am

12:00 pm D'Feeters Soccer Club ECNL U16 vs Dallas Sting ECNL U16 Garvey-Rosenthal Soccer Complex Field 1
12:00 pm Solar Soccer Club ECNL U16 vs FC Dallas ECNL U16 Texas Women's University Stadium Field
Sun, February 27, 2011
GAME# Time Home Away Location
16291 12:00 pm D'Feeters Soccer Club ECNL U16 vs FC Dallas ECNL U16 Garvey-Rosenthal Soccer Complex Field 1
16292 12:00 pm Solar Soccer Club ECNL U16 vs Dallas Sting ECNL U16 Texas Women's University Stadium Field
brokedawg
brokedawg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

ECNL Regional Matches this weekend Empty Re: ECNL Regional Matches this weekend

Post by Arch Stanton 25/02/11, 09:25 am

Need me some good soccer this weekend. I heard parking at TCU is gonna be rough with all the baseball games going on. Hope to see you out there dawg!
Arch Stanton
Arch Stanton
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by brokedawg 25/02/11, 10:34 am

Arch Stanton wrote:Need me some good soccer this weekend. I heard parking at TCU is gonna be rough with all the baseball games going on. Hope to see you out there dawg!
I've heard there are also going to be a couple of races going on over the weekend too that may make getting to the field a bit of a hassle...say hey if you're around. copy below of an email i was sent as a heads up.
Subject: TCU area on 2/26 & 2/27
Just fyi for this weekend…OnSaturday there is the Cowtown 5k and 10k. They usually have over 15,000 people doing it. On Sunday it is the Ultra Marathon. Usually there are a lot of streets closed.. The best way to avoid the run traffic is to take I-35W to Berry, instead of taking University.

brokedawg
brokedawg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by socrocks 25/02/11, 10:49 am

brokedawg wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:Need me some good soccer this weekend. I heard parking at TCU is gonna be rough with all the baseball games going on. Hope to see you out there dawg!
I've heard there are also going to be a couple of races going on over the weekend too that may make getting to the field a bit of a hassle...say hey if you're around. copy below of an email i was sent as a heads up.
Just fyi for this weekend…OnSaturday there is the Cowtown 5k and 10k. They usually have over 15,000 people doing it. On Sunday it is the Ultra Marathon. Usually there are a lot of streets closed.. The best way to avoid the run traffic is to take I-35W to Berry, instead of taking University.

Real smooth dawg. That was a Feet secret. We were hoping to keep that to ourselves and let everyone else get stressed out. Can you say compeititve advantage? Alls fair in love & ECNL.
socrocks
socrocks
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawnboy 25/02/11, 11:01 am

brokedawg wrote:

Or just step on the accelerator. I find runners make for very little resistance to the typical soccer mom SUV.

Lawnboy
Lawnboy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DrSoccer 25/02/11, 11:42 am

this is whats baffling about ecnl.2 lake highlands teams will travel to denton and fw to play each other? This makes it a better match up than playing at utd?
DrSoccer
DrSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by texflats 25/02/11, 12:00 pm

DrSoccer wrote:this is whats baffling about ecnl.2 lake highlands teams will travel to denton and fw to play each other? This makes it a better match up than playing at utd?

Correct. Don't question the soccer gods....
texflats
texflats
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by texflats 25/02/11, 12:01 pm

brokedawg wrote:On Sunday it is the Ultra Marathon. Usually there are a lot of streets closed.. The best way to avoid the run traffic is to take I-35W to Berry, instead of taking University.

Sunday is the HalfaThon, Fullathon and UltraThon. Will be nuts.
texflats
texflats
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by justfurkicks 25/02/11, 12:16 pm

DrSoccer wrote:this is whats baffling about ecnl.2 lake highlands teams will travel to denton and fw to play each other? This makes it a better match up than playing at utd?

Are the LHGCL and ECNL rosters identical or is there some flexibility ? Just curious.
justfurkicks
justfurkicks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by brokedawg 25/02/11, 01:39 pm

socrocks wrote:
brokedawg wrote:

Real smooth dawg. That was a Feet secret. We were hoping to keep that to ourselves and let everyone else get stressed out. Can you say compeititve advantage? Alls fair in love & ECNL.
Well shoot, it should have said confidential in the subject line then goldarnit! As it is we could have used a few missing or late players from Sting!
brokedawg
brokedawg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by brokedawg 25/02/11, 01:46 pm

[quote="justfurkicks"]

Are the LHGCL and ECNL rosters identical or is there some flexibility ? Just curious.[/quote ECNL roster may be different than a LHGCL roster. For example I think the ECNL roster for FC Dallas may include players rostered to different FC Dallas teams in LHGCL.
brokedawg
brokedawg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by brokedawg 25/02/11, 01:52 pm

I imagine the reason we are playing where we are playing is simply due to field availability.
brokedawg
brokedawg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by socrocks 25/02/11, 02:18 pm

brokedawg wrote:
I imagine the reason we are playing where we are playing is simply due to field availability.

I think a large part of the location choice is tied to exposing the girls to the college experience. Let's not forget that a major objective for girls this age (especially ECNL teams) is to play at the next level. It's a great opportunity for the kids to play at a great facility and hopefully spend a little time looking around and absorbing some college atmosphere. While the drive is a pain and the traffic will probably be annoying....I'd much rather endure those inconveniences than be forced to play games on a postage-sized goat ranch (like we did 2 weeks ago in Austin).

I say "bravo" for the opportunity.
socrocks
socrocks
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by brokedawg 25/02/11, 02:29 pm

socrocks wrote:
brokedawg wrote:

I think a large part of the location choice is tied to exposing the girls to the college experience. Let's not forget that a major objective for girls this age (especially ECNL teams) is to play at the next level. It's a great opportunity for the kids to play at a great facility and hopefully spend a little time looking around and absorbing some college atmosphere. While the drive is a pain and the traffic will probably be annoying....I'd much rather endure those inconveniences than be forced to play games on a postage-sized goat ranch (like we did 2 weeks ago in Austin).

I say "bravo" for the opportunity.
I agree with everything you state however with the younger age groups in season right now unless someone stepped up to help facilitate the ECNL games I can't imagine where/how we could accommodate all the teams participating this weekend. Granted both sides have something to gain in our present scenario and it will be game on this weekend! cheers
brokedawg
brokedawg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch Stanton 25/02/11, 02:45 pm

[quote="brokedawg"]
justfurkicks wrote:

Are the LHGCL and ECNL rosters identical or is there some flexibility ? Just curious.[/quote ECNL roster may be different than a LHGCL roster. For example I think the ECNL roster for FC Dallas may include players rostered to different FC Dallas teams in LHGCL.

Dawg is correct in that the FC Dallas ECNL roster (at least for the 95s) is made up of girls from 4 different FC Dallas teams: FC Dallas 95G (former NTX United), FC Dallas South (former Revolution), FC Dallas Red and FC Dallas Blue. Roster is about 4-5 girls from each of those teams (more or less). I really have no clue about the make-up of FC Dallas teams in other age groups and was under the impression that Sting, Feet and Solar have the same team for both LHGCL (top D1 team) and ECNL. Either way, ECNL has been a good experience thus far for my kid. I just wish we could afford to go watch some of her out-of-state games.... Very Happy
Arch Stanton
Arch Stanton
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by brokedawg 25/02/11, 04:12 pm

I feel your pain Arch. I missed Raleigh and Orlando! I do get to go to San Antonio next week though. Smile
brokedawg
brokedawg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by brokedawg 26/02/11, 04:40 pm

Sting 1 D'Feeters 0
brokedawg
brokedawg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RAYADOS04 26/02/11, 05:35 pm

FC Dallas ECNL U-16 2 Solar 95G 1

RAYADOS04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AgGermany 26/02/11, 11:36 pm

Solar Eclipsed...
AgGermany
AgGermany
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by brokedawg 27/02/11, 06:30 pm

D'Feeters 4 FC Dallas 1 and I heard Sting 2 Solar 0 for the regional ECNL games to finish up the weekend. I hope the girls enjoyed playing on the TCU field. I wasn't out at the TWU field but I imagine it was just as nice.
brokedawg
brokedawg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoy 28/02/11, 09:21 am

texflats wrote:

hahahaha...that is at least funny....hahaha

and then....as if to say it like the old McLaughlin Group Spoof on Saturday Night Live "NEXT ISSUE!"
BigBoy
BigBoy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by texflats 28/02/11, 09:47 am

BigBoy wrote:
texflats wrote:

hahahaha...that is at least funny....hahaha

and then....as if to say it like the old McLaughlin Group Spoof on Saturday Night Live "NEXT ISSUE!"

Exactly. Smile
texflats
texflats
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gdubya 08/03/11, 10:09 am

brokedawg wrote:I feel your pain Arch. I missed Raleigh and Orlando! I do get to go to San Antonio next week though. Smile

Dawg, San Antonio is not out of state.
gdubya
gdubya
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by brokedawg 08/03/11, 12:24 pm

gdubya wrote:
brokedawg wrote:I feel your pain Arch. I missed Raleigh and Orlando! I do get to go to San Antonio next week though. Smile

Dawg, San Antonio is not out of state.
Hey stranger, long time no see. How's it going? PM me or something and let me know whazzup!
brokedawg
brokedawg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down