North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)? - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)?

Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)? - Page 3 Vote_lcap34%Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 13 ]
Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)? - Page 3 Vote_lcap37%Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 14 ]
Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)? - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 38

Poll closed

Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)?

Post by go99 09/03/11, 03:57 pm

I personaly did not hear any cursing from the DT south sideline. Don't speak any spanish so couldn't tell you there. There was plenty of yelling and yes there were calls to "take her out". Now I don't believe any parent actually wants someone taken out and sure it was said in the heat of the moment. The foul on my DD was not an accident. The girl left her feet and led with her forearms. Did she mean to hurt her? No I don't think so but she was reacting to what was coming from the sideline and mostly from one dad (from what I could tell). Should the coach have pulled her aside and talked to her? yes. Should the ref? yes. The parents? yes. This is just a little girl and the failure actually belongs to a multitude of adults who failed her. Sure the some of the comments of DT south are over the top but I think mostly done in jest. If DT south is a much improved team I think it would be a fun game. If it is the same over the top physical game then I would prefer not to play them again. FYI the big talk before our game was how over the top DTS was and the game exceeded those. So hope it is an issue that was delt with not encouraged. Oh and for yellowcard, they were winning by 5 and 6 goals last season too.

go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)?

Post by Sparky Sparkles 09/03/11, 04:35 pm

04dad wrote:
BallBuster wrote:
04dad wrote:
You don't care about rankings? Funny how all of the DT South parents that have been posting today have one post. Seems to me that you are creating a bunch of aliases to argue with people about how great DT South is. What a coincidence that all of the DT South parents decided to join this message board today!

Who else has claimed to be from DT South? I have never posted under any other alias... How old are you people? Also, there is a completely different thread that talks about rankings, and none of those parents claim to be DT South.

So let's be clear, you started crap on this thread about DT South parents. Several LP parents look for any chance they can to attack DT South... sounds like a little bit of resentment.

And you can't handle the fact that no one is agreeing with you so now you are pissed off. The last thing I want to do is make you mad. I don't want to get knifed the next time I go to South Dallas. (Winning)

I am not looking for agreement.... I am just posting another side to the story. Also, not sure what you are trying to imply... but contrary to beleif, not a single DT South kid comes from Dallas (not that it would be bad since I don't ususaly stereotype people based on where they live). Most are from GP, Mansfield, Arlington, and a few come as far north as Keller.

There are about 20 threads before this one that talks about the Dirty South (half of them by DoubleD who happens to be my internet hero), so don't take it out on me chief. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

Right, so of all the teams we have played in the past year and a half, the only one that has had a "problem" with us was the "unbeatable" LP... who lost to us in tournament finals.... coincidence? I think not.

Sometimes the truth hurts. My sainted wife heard the same curse word repeated twice and even made a comment to me that she hoped our other kids didn't hear it.

If you heard anything like that, it was not from a DT South Parent... I was there... it didn't happen, and ALL of our parents KNOW that is grounds for being kicked from team... period.

And since you are going to get personal, let's just lay it all out there. Are you teaching your kids to play dirty? It sure looks like it. Not one time did I hear your coach telling the players to watch their fouling and shoving.

Give me a break. No one is teaching their DD to play dirty. Also, you wouldn't hear our coach say anything because he would talk to the girl individually on the sideline.

Our girls are athletic and aggressive. They are not afraid of a little contact, although they do not intentionally make illegal plays. There were a couple of hard fouls that game, but none intentional. You had two groups of girls amped up playing for 1st place and playing hard...So there were a couple of collisions... it happens with little kids. 99% of fouls in youth soccer are accidents. We have a very good coach and we don't teach dirty tactics as we are more focused on development than winning anyhow.

But please remember, Soccer is a contact sport... if you don't like the potential for contact you might want to consider volleyball or softball.

But I did hear some DT South parents encouraging their daughters to "get that girl".

Just plain ignorant... if parents yelled to get someone it was to cover them... not take them out. We had one dad whose daughter was involved in a hard collision react to LP parents freaking out by yelling something about making a good foul….he didn't want his daughter to feel bad and shy away from playing aggressive. It was not intentional… get over it.

Anyhow, that's the real story, I could care less if you are 100 "aliases" on this board agree. DT South is not on here attacking other teams, parents, or making fun of other DDs, which LP parents actualy did (making fun of one of our Hispanic players). Pretty pathetic stuff.

Nice spin control Charlie Sheen.

Like it or not, here are the facts:
1. The cursing I heard was from a father in his 30's standing near the middle of the sideline using the word "Bullsh**" after two different ref calls. He was wearing a T-Shirt, Blue Jeans and had short hair. This wasn't at the LP VS DT South game. This was a different game that I watched part of at that tournament. Maybe he didn't yell it at the top of his lungs, but it was loud enough for some parents and kids to hear him. Do you want me to pick him out of a lineup?

2. Besides the cursing, your parents had the worst behavior of any group of parents I have ever seen at any age at a soccer game. (at two different games that I watched you play) I was embarrassed for you. Hopefully your coach has given your parents "the talk". There is no room for that kind of behavior at a kids soccer game.

3. If your kids are fouling and running people over continually and your coach doesn't try to correct it immediately, then he is condoning that behavior.

I have seen almost every team play in your age group, and DT South is the only team that does these things. There were many, many people that saw what I saw at the PrimeTime Tournament.

You can continue to come on here and call me a liar if you like and try to change my mind, but I know what I saw and I am going to tell it like it is. As a matter of fact, the next time we play, I will be sure to film my daughter while standing behind your parents. That way I can get some of your out of control parents on video and post a youtube video of their unruly behavior. Maybe then, you will quit trying to act like you are bunch of angels.

Obviously we are going to disagree. To me the story keeps changing... First it was at the LP game our parents "PLURAL" were yelling curse words at the refs. Then it changed to a different game and ONE parent cursing under his own breath vs. yelling curse words at the ref....

I can’t really speak to that other than to say there were several extra family members at the tournament for many of the DDs AND that again, I have NEVER heard ANY of our parents at ANY game or practice for that matter curse… PERIOD… That behavior is NOT tolerated in Texans South and it is NOT the kind of parents we have.

Finally, that is a complexly different picture you are painting now while also being very vague with the other “worst behavior by parents ever seen” line. Spare me the drama….

Actually, truth is LP parents were angry they lost (by gasp a non-sdl team), came on here and overhyped the situation and made insinuations and attacks on DT South parents AND DDs as being Mexican gangsters from some south Dallas hood.

That fact that our team is half white, no one is from Dallas, and much of our team is made up of parents with professions like wealth manager, entrepreneur, and medical doctor, further shows you have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

Anyhow, I am done with this... I've said my part and I look forward to playing LP again.

going to have to agree with '04dad on this one. your story has now changed ballbuster. originally you said the dt south parents yelled and cursed the referee at the liverpool game. now we find out its one 30 year old man (great description on your part to boot), it wasn't even the liverpool game but some other mystery team; and the offending dad uttered two curse words (absolutely bad i will grant you done in the presence of children), but not yelled at the refs as originally implied. if you are going to make the accusation, please keep the facts straight.

additionally, as it was one parent, how can you jump from there to label all the dt south parents? prior to liverpool severing its relationship with the crazy mom you mentioned before, should we have labeled lp parents the worst parents in dfw as you have with dt south?

its interesting that some of the most vocal 04 liverpool parents on other threads are not chiming in on this one with you ballbuster. doesn't that make you wonder? just perhaps they have had prior experience in dropping f-bombs and cursing refs in front of 6&7 year olds that they don't have the desire to face up to their past indescretions? im guessing most other teams in dfw don't have a single parent that can claim they have been tossed and told the police would be called if they didn't immediately leave. liverpool 04s, you have at least 1.

Sparky Sparkles
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/03/11, 04:51 pm

Sparky Sparkles wrote:.....now we find out its one 30 year old man (great description on your part to boot).....

He was way off on the description, first of all Torq isn't anywhere close to 30!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/03/11, 05:52 pm

Oh great googely moogely....this thread is supremely past its expiration date. If it doesn't die soon I'll have to do what I do best and kill this poor thread. I'll take the heat..nothing I'm not used to already! It's like the herp...just won't stop itching.

Be forewarned .... There is no PG13 version coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/03/11, 06:23 pm

I am tired of you coming on here DoubleDD with all your empty threats.

Back to top Go down

Post by yinyang 09/03/11, 09:20 pm

EmilioNavaira wrote:And now enterinng the ring....from the deep dirty south....D...T.....SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see your nemesis and raise you

https://www.youtube.com/

yinyang
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Warhawk 09/03/11, 09:29 pm

Ok by the time you r ready for select half of your kids will be cut from the teams your on. So enjoy it now.
Warhawk
Warhawk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by yinyang 09/03/11, 09:33 pm

Guess what team these mom's are from.

https://www.youtube.com/

yinyang
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BallBuster 09/03/11, 11:35 pm

04dad wrote:
BallBuster wrote:
04dad wrote:
You don't care about rankings? Funny how all of the DT South parents that have been posting today have one post. Seems to me that you are creating a bunch of aliases to argue with people about how great DT South is. What a coincidence that all of the DT South parents decided to join this message board today!

Who else has claimed to be from DT South? I have never posted under any other alias... How old are you people? Also, there is a completely different thread that talks about rankings, and none of those parents claim to be DT South.

So let's be clear, you started crap on this thread about DT South parents. Several LP parents look for any chance they can to attack DT South... sounds like a little bit of resentment.

And you can't handle the fact that no one is agreeing with you so now you are pissed off. The last thing I want to do is make you mad. I don't want to get knifed the next time I go to South Dallas. (Winning)

I am not looking for agreement.... I am just posting another side to the story. Also, not sure what you are trying to imply... but contrary to beleif, not a single DT South kid comes from Dallas (not that it would be bad since I don't ususaly stereotype people based on where they live). Most are from GP, Mansfield, Arlington, and a few come as far north as Keller.

There are about 20 threads before this one that talks about the Dirty South (half of them by DoubleD who happens to be my internet hero), so don't take it out on me chief. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

Right, so of all the teams we have played in the past year and a half, the only one that has had a "problem" with us was the "unbeatable" LP... who lost to us in tournament finals.... coincidence? I think not.

Sometimes the truth hurts. My sainted wife heard the same curse word repeated twice and even made a comment to me that she hoped our other kids didn't hear it.

If you heard anything like that, it was not from a DT South Parent... I was there... it didn't happen, and ALL of our parents KNOW that is grounds for being kicked from team... period.

And since you are going to get personal, let's just lay it all out there. Are you teaching your kids to play dirty? It sure looks like it. Not one time did I hear your coach telling the players to watch their fouling and shoving.

Give me a break. No one is teaching their DD to play dirty. Also, you wouldn't hear our coach say anything because he would talk to the girl individually on the sideline.

Our girls are athletic and aggressive. They are not afraid of a little contact, although they do not intentionally make illegal plays. There were a couple of hard fouls that game, but none intentional. You had two groups of girls amped up playing for 1st place and playing hard...So there were a couple of collisions... it happens with little kids. 99% of fouls in youth soccer are accidents. We have a very good coach and we don't teach dirty tactics as we are more focused on development than winning anyhow.

But please remember, Soccer is a contact sport... if you don't like the potential for contact you might want to consider volleyball or softball.

But I did hear some DT South parents encouraging their daughters to "get that girl".

Just plain ignorant... if parents yelled to get someone it was to cover them... not take them out. We had one dad whose daughter was involved in a hard collision react to LP parents freaking out by yelling something about making a good foul….he didn't want his daughter to feel bad and shy away from playing aggressive. It was not intentional… get over it.

Anyhow, that's the real story, I could care less if you are 100 "aliases" on this board agree. DT South is not on here attacking other teams, parents, or making fun of other DDs, which LP parents actualy did (making fun of one of our Hispanic players). Pretty pathetic stuff.

1. The cursing I heard was from a father in his 30's standing near the middle of the sideline using the word "Bullsh**" after two different ref calls. He was wearing a T-Shirt, Blue Jeans and had short hair. This wasn't at the LP VS DT South game. This was a different game that I watched part of at that tournament. Maybe he didn't yell it at the top of his lungs, but it was loud enough for some parents and kids to hear him. Do you want me to pick him out of a lineup?

2. Besides the cursing, your parents had the worst behavior of any group of parents I have ever seen at any age at a soccer game. (at two different games that I watched you play) I was embarrassed for you. Hopefully your coach has given your parents "the talk". There is no room for that kind of behavior at a kids soccer game.

3. If your kids are fouling and running people over continually and your coach doesn't try to correct it immediately, then he is condoning that behavior.

I have seen almost every team play in your age group, and DT South is the only team that does these things. There were many, many people that saw what I saw at the PrimeTime Tournament.

You can continue to come on here and call me a liar if you like and try to change my mind, but I know what I saw and I am going to tell it like it is. As a matter of fact, the next time we play, I will be sure to film my daughter while standing behind your parents. That way I can get some of your out of control parents on video and post a youtube video of their unruly behavior. Maybe then, you will quit trying to act like you are bunch of angels.

Obviously we are going to disagree. To me the story keeps changing... First it was at the LP game our parents "PLURAL" were yelling curse words at the refs. Then it changed to a different game and ONE parent cursing under his own breath vs. yelling curse words at the ref....

I can’t really speak to that other than to say there were several extra family members at the tournament for many of the DDs AND that again, I have NEVER heard ANY of our parents at ANY game or practice for that matter curse… PERIOD… That behavior is NOT tolerated in Texans South and it is NOT the kind of parents we have.

Finally, that is a complexly different picture you are painting now while also being very vague with the other “worst behavior by parents ever seen” line. Spare me the drama….

Actually, truth is LP parents were angry they lost (by gasp a non-sdl team), came on here and overhyped the situation and made insinuations and attacks on DT South parents AND DDs as being Mexican gangsters from some south Dallas hood.

That fact that our team is half white, no one is from Dallas, and much of our team is made up of parents with professions like wealth manager, entrepreneur, and medical doctor, further shows you have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

Anyhow, I am done with this... I've said my part and I look forward to playing LP again.

Give it a rest dude. Can you read? I never ever said that the cursing was at the Liverpool vs DT South game. I challenge you to show me where I said that. You assumed that. The cursing took place at the other game I watched you play in at the Primetime Tournament. And it wasn't cursing under their breath. The ref may not have heard it across the field but parents definitely heard it. In addition to that, I heard one of your parents cursing during a casual conversation near the awards table in front of children at the end of the tournament. They weren't cursing out of anger that time but it still shouldn't be done in front of children. Your parents need to learn the proper etiquette at a kids soccer game. It's as simple as that.
BallBuster
BallBuster
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BallBuster 09/03/11, 11:50 pm

Sparky Sparkles wrote:
04dad wrote:
BallBuster wrote:
04dad wrote:

going to have to agree with '04dad on this one. your story has now changed ballbuster. originally you said the dt south parents yelled and cursed the referee at the liverpool game. now we find out its one 30 year old man (great description on your part to boot), it wasn't even the liverpool game but some other mystery team; and the offending dad uttered two curse words (absolutely bad i will grant you done in the presence of children), but not yelled at the refs as originally implied. if you are going to make the accusation, please keep the facts straight.

additionally, as it was one parent, how can you jump from there to label all the dt south parents? prior to liverpool severing its relationship with the crazy mom you mentioned before, should we have labeled lp parents the worst parents in dfw as you have with dt south?

its interesting that some of the most vocal 04 liverpool parents on other threads are not chiming in on this one with you ballbuster. doesn't that make you wonder? just perhaps they have had prior experience in dropping f-bombs and cursing refs in front of 6&7 year olds that they don't have the desire to face up to their past indescretions? im guessing most other teams in dfw don't have a single parent that can claim they have been tossed and told the police would be called if they didn't immediately leave. liverpool 04s, you have at least 1.

Of course you "have to agree with 04Dad on this one", because you are 04Dad. You are also all of the other aliases. And what's really sad is that you think your parents behavior is normal. Even if you didn't hear your parent cursing, you should still be shocked by all of the other yelling and screaming that your parents did at the ref and the kids on the field. There is no way that you could have missed that. The bottom line is that you are bitter toward Liverpool because they don't think you are a top rated team. If you spent as much time working on parent etiquette as you do ranting and raving on these boards you would be much better off. Just give it a rest.
BallBuster
BallBuster
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 10/03/11, 12:58 am

PLLLLLLLLLLLLEASE will a mod close this thread before BallBuster tells us how he heard DT South parents cursing in the restroom, at the snack bar, and the back seat of his car on his way home from the tournament.

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by BallBuster 10/03/11, 01:27 am

Shelby427 wrote:

PLLLLLLLLLLLLEASE will a mod close this thread before BallBuster tells us how he heard DT South parents cursing in the restroom, at the snack bar, and the back seat of his car on his way home from the tournament.

Does the truth hurt Shelby427 (or any of your other 5 or 6 aliases that you use)? Be a man and face up to it. Don't cry for a mod to protect you.
You only started attacking me because I originally posted that your team lost last weekend to GSSC. I'll say it again. Give it a rest! All your doing is making your team look even worse.

Let's go ahead and put this thread to rest now. We will never agree. I (along with a lot of people) don't agree with your brand of soccer or parent etiquette.
and You think you should be ranked #1. We will never change each other minds on these issues. Actions speak louder than words. Maybe at your next tournament, if your parents act like normal human beings and use some etiquette, you will start earning some respect.
BallBuster
BallBuster
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/03/11, 07:41 am

I've got a permit here for some work that needs to be done....Now, just to make sure I'm reading these plans correctly.....you want this wall...here....here...and......here.....taken down?

Ok, let me get my crew setup and we'll start work shortly.

Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)? - Page 3 Building_Permit

Last edited by DoubleDD on 10/03/11, 07:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Shut it!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/03/11, 07:52 am

I think I found the leak........

Will the Drama and Crazy (Over-Zealous) Parents drive all the Good Coaches out of '04 (U7)? - Page 3 Nuke-bomb1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next