North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04G Rankings Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

04G Rankings

Go down

04G Rankings Empty 04G Rankings

Post by KSD 19/10/11, 11:18 am

Who wants to give it a try keeping in mind this is all OPINIONS and done for FUN. If your team isn't ranked where you think they should be go ahead and reply with your own list. It's that easy.

The top 3-4 teams can probably go several ways... but what about 4 through 12? What about the Primetime teams or any of the other Academy leagues that don't get as much air time? Who sees them making noise in coming tournaments?
KSD
KSD
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

04G Rankings Empty Re: 04G Rankings

Post by skills 19/10/11, 11:42 am

Teams outside SDL I think should be recognized.

Mutiny FC Shepard. Lost a great game to Sting Goodman this weekend 3-2.
Juventus Black Lopez. Tied Sting Goodman.
Sting Goodman. Hasn't lost a game in two seasons.
Lady Aztecs 04
Lady Aztecs 05 beating many 04 teams.

skills
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TCUDad 19/10/11, 11:43 am

Rankings
1- DT North
2- Tie - Solar, Daglish, Rowdies
3 - Texas Black Gold
4 - Fever
5 - DT South
6- Texas Spirit North
7 - Odyssey
8 - Aztecs
9- LP Beardsley
10- Tie -LP Barnes, Cosmos White, LP Keegan

TCUDad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mtorres 19/10/11, 11:54 am

Rankings
1 - DT North ROSALES!
2 - Tie - Solar, Daglish,
3 - Tie - Texas Black Gold, Rowdies
4 - Fever
5 - DT South
6 - Odyssey
7 - LP Beardsley
8 - LP Keegan
9 - Aztec
10- Texas Spirit North
mtorres
mtorres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DEUCEE'Sdaddy 19/10/11, 01:40 pm

I Haven't Seen Enough of the Non SDL Teams to Rank Past the Top 4-5, but it's Hard Imagining Any Non SDL Squad Being BETTER than Rosales, Solar-Kennington, the Rowdies, etc...I was SHOCKED that Texas Black Gold Upset the Rowdies, but Obviously they Belong Amongst the Elite...

My Beloved Texas Spirit North RED's Seem to B a "Gate Keeper" for the '04 Elite. We're a Level BELOW the Elite, but Top 5-6 Overall...

DEUCEE'Sdaddy Cool
DEUCEE'Sdaddy
DEUCEE'Sdaddy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KSD 19/10/11, 01:47 pm

Just saw that DT South lost to GSSC 2-1 in Primetime action this past weekend.

http://www.primetimefiles.com/pdf/2011.SO.PTCL.Fall.Sun.U8G.pdf
KSD
KSD
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 19/10/11, 02:20 pm

kellersoccerdad wrote:Just saw that DT South lost to GSSC 2-1 in Primetime action this past weekend.

http://www.primetimefiles.com/pdf/2011.SO.PTCL.Fall.Sun.U8G.pdf

Yea.. A south parent told me gssc played well and are a larger team but that this was south's first game with a new coach and starters were not playing as much due to coach trying to get to know all the players.

Also the parent said Adames is already changing some things up. I expect South might actually take a momentary dip when changing from a coach they have been under for two years. I expect them to improve overall in a few months based on this coaches success with the 02s and 03s.

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DEUCEE'Sdaddy 19/10/11, 05:41 pm

wolf2.0 wrote:
DEUCEE'Sdaddy wrote:I Haven't Seen Enough of the Non SDL Teams to Rank Past the Top 4-5, but it's Hard Imagining Any Non SDL Squad Being BETTER than Rosales, Solar-Kennington, the Rowdies, etc...I was SHOCKED that Texas Black Gold Upset the Rowdies, but Obviously they Belong Amongst the Elite...

My Beloved Texas Spirit North RED's Seem to B a "Gate Keeper" for the '04 Elite. We're a Level BELOW the Elite, but Top 5-6 Overall...

DEUCEE'Sdaddy Cool

You probably need to prove that with results rather than conjecture. At the end of the season, if you're 5th or 6th in D1, play and beat some of the other non SDL teams; Fever, Odyssey, Texans South, Dalglish, Beardsley, etc. then remind us then. While you're 8th in SDL D1 without even taking those extra teams into consideration, I don't think there's a need to remind us every week how good you are.
Sorry to Ruffle your NON-SDL Feathers, but Texas Spirit North IS Proving that (In my Humble Opinion, of Course Very Happy )...HOW???...By CONSISTENTLY Playing the Teams that Are CONSISTENTLY Ranked in the Top 4-5 of these Informal Internet Polls, that's How...

In 2011 Fall SDL Alone, Our 1st 4 Games were Against Solar-Kennington, the Rowdies, Rosales & then Texas Black Gold Elite...Now Look @ the Top 4 of the Current Rankings & THINK about that???...

No '04 Team had a TOUGHER Road to Plow, to Begin 2011 Fall SDL, than Texas Spirit North RED's...& if there Is one, Feel Free to Enlighten Me on WHO it Is???...

Going BEYOND that, my DD has Played SDL Since Fall 2010...In that Time, we've Played Solar-Kennington, the Rowdies & Rosales No Fewer than 3-4 Times APIECE...Solar Came from Behind to Beat Us Fall 2010, they Spanked Us Twice Spring 2011 & they Came from Behind to Beat Us Fall 2011...In Our Last 4 Games vs. the Rowdies, we've TIED them Twice & Lost Convincingly Twice...We Actually BEAT Rosales Fall 2010, but they've Gotten the Better of Us Every Game Since Then...

"Conjecture"???...Not Hardly...Again, I'm Basing my Opinion Off of Our RESULTS Against the Teams that have Been CONSISTENTLY Ranked in the Top 4-5 for as Loooooong as I Can Recall(MORE than a Calendar Year by Now)...

Other than Dalglish, NONE of the Teams U've Referenced Seems to Crack the Top 4-5, which are Compiled by VARIOUS Parents w/VARIOUS Team Affiliations...It's Not as if Only SDL Parents Compile these Rankings...I've Only Recently Started Voicing My Opinions on the Rankings, but Nonetheless, the Top 4-5 is Pretty STAGNANT...Speaking of Dalglish, NONE of their Parents seem to Take Issue w/the Top 4-5 Teams Overall, as Loooooooong as they're Ranked # 1 or 2...

Is it REALLY a Coincidence that of the Consensus Top 10, the VAST MAJORITY Plays in SDL???...Is it REALLY a Coincidence that of the Consensus Top 4-5, All but 1 Plays in SDL???...The Bottom Line is, EVERY SINGLE Team in SDL is Given the Opportunity to "Prove" Themselves, Whether U Realize it or Not...

Respectfully Yours,

DEUCEE'sdaddy Cool
DEUCEE'Sdaddy
DEUCEE'Sdaddy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TCUDad 19/10/11, 08:07 pm

DEUCEE'Sdaddy wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:
DEUCEE'Sdaddy wrote:I Haven't Seen Enough of the Non SDL Teams to Rank Past the Top 4-5, but it's Hard Imagining Any Non SDL Squad Being BETTER than Rosales, Solar-Kennington, the Rowdies, etc...I was SHOCKED that Texas Black Gold Upset the Rowdies, but Obviously they Belong Amongst the Elite...

DEUCEE'Sdaddy Cool

You probably need to prove that with results rather than conjecture. At the end of the season, if you're 5th or 6th in D1, play and beat some of the other non SDL teams; Fever, Odyssey, Texans South, Dalglish, Beardsley, etc. then remind us then. While you're 8th in SDL D1 without even taking those extra teams into consideration, I don't think there's a need to remind us every week how good you are.
Sorry to Ruffle your NON-SDL Feathers, but Texas Spirit North IS Proving that (In my Humble Opinion, of Course Very Happy )...HOW???...By CONSISTENTLY Playing the Teams that Are CONSISTENTLY Ranked in the Top 4-5 of these Informal Internet Polls, that's How...

In 2011 Fall SDL Alone, Our 1st 4 Games were Against Solar-Kennington, the Rowdies, Rosales & then Texas Black Gold Elite...Now Look @ the Top 4 of the Current Rankings & THINK about that???...

No '04 Team had a TOUGHER Road to Plow, to Begin 2011 Fall SDL, than Texas Spirit North RED's...& if there Is one, Feel Free to Enlighten Me on WHO it Is???...

Going BEYOND that, my DD has Played SDL Since Fall 2010...In that Time, we've Played Solar-Kennington, the Rowdies & Rosales No Fewer than 3-4 Times APIECE...Solar Came from Behind to Beat Us Fall 2010, they Spanked Us Twice Spring 2011 & they Came from Behind to Beat Us Fall 2011...In Our Last 4 Games vs. the Rowdies, we've TIED them Twice & Lost Convincingly Twice...We Actually BEAT Rosales Fall 2010, but they've Gotten the Better of Us Every Game Since Then...

"Conjecture"???...Not Hardly...Again, I'm Basing my Opinion Off of Our RESULTS Against the Teams that have Been CONSISTENTLY Ranked in the Top 4-5 for as Loooooong as I Can Recall(MORE than a Calendar Year by Now)...

Other than Dalglish, NONE of the Teams U've Referenced Seems to Crack the Top 4-5, which are Compiled by VARIOUS Parents w/VARIOUS Team Affiliations...It's Not as if Only SDL Parents Compile these Rankings...I've Only Recently Started Voicing My Opinions on the Rankings, but Nonetheless, the Top 4-5 is Pretty STAGNANT...Speaking of Dalglish, NONE of their Parents seem to Take Issue w/the Top 4-5 Teams Overall, as Loooooooong as they're Ranked # 1 or 2...

Is it REALLY a Coincidence that of the Consensus Top 10, the VAST MAJORITY Plays in SDL???...Is it REALLY a Coincidence that of the Consensus Top 4-5, All but 1 Plays in SDL???...The Bottom Line is, EVERY SINGLE Team in SDL is Given the Opportunity to "Prove" Themselves, Whether U Realize it or Not...

Respectfully Yours,

DEUCEE'sdaddy Cool

I agree with Deucee's Daddy. Texas Spirit North has never hid from top competition. They have played most of the top teams on a regular basis. They are a good solid team that isn't too far away from being in the top tier. They have earned their top ranking.

TCUDad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by youthsports 19/10/11, 08:44 pm

TCUDad wrote:Rankings
1- DT North
3 - Texas Black Gold
4 - Fever
5 - DT South
6- Texas Spirit North
7 - Odyssey
8 - Aztecs
9- LP Beardsley

I haven't done any SDL games this year but I did see some SDL teams in the August primetime tournament. Based on what I saw and what I see in primetime right now, DT North looks to be the top dog in 04 followed closely by Solar Kennington. I saw TB Gold Elite lose to Lady Aztecs and beat LP Beardsley in August Primetime Kickoff. TB Gold Elite is very well coached but I don't see them as better than Fever, DT South, GSSC or Odyssey. They did beat the Rowdies but who are they? They didn't play any tournaments so the jury is out until November.

Based on what I have seen in tournaments, there is no difference between the teams in Primetime and the SDL teams. Both leagues have 3-4 top teams and then a few teams who are just 1 or 2 players away from being very good.

The most consistent teams in tournaments have been Solar Kennington, Fever, DT South and Lady Aztecs.

Hopefully everyone will sign up for the same tournament in November and we can really see how much everyone has improved.

youthsports
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by the7wolf 19/10/11, 08:54 pm

TCUDad wrote:
DEUCEE'Sdaddy wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:

DEUCEE'Sdaddy Cool

Respectfully Yours,

DEUCEE'sdaddy Cool

I agree with Deucee's Daddy. Texas Spirit North has never hid from top competition. They have played most of the top teams on a regular basis. They are a good solid team that isn't too far away from being in the top tier. They have earned their top ranking.

I don't disagree with any of those 3 points:
- Spirit have never hidden from the competition.
- They have played most of the top teams on a regular basis.
- They are a good solid team.

Deuce's Daddy, 'conjecture' means "to form an opinion about something on the basis of incomplete information" so that's why I used the word. If you are giving your opinion based upon playing teams ranked above you but not the ones that also are ranked closely around your group, then that is the 'incomplete' part of the picture. It wasn't meant to be an insult to your team, I've seen them play 2-3 times and they're a great little team. Everybody can go lose to the top 4 or 5 teams, that doesn't prove you're 5th or 6th. If you go ahead and finish 5th in SDL and also get a chance to play Daglish, Beardsley, DTX South, Odyssey, Fever, Lady Aztecs, Juventus, Sting Goodman, etc. and beat them then you have a very good, almost irrefutable, argument that Spirit deserve to be 5th or 6th. I think that's a fair enough statement to make for any team.

In my honest opnion, having seen all of the teams except for Aztecs and Juventus, I would say you're about 7th and I hardly think that's an insult if that's placing you 5th in SDL plus the addition of Daglish ahead of you and maybe one other.

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

http://www.thewolfandtheshepherd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TBGsoccer 19/10/11, 09:50 pm

youthsports wrote:
TCUDad wrote:Rankings
1- DT North
3 - Texas Black Gold
4 - Fever
5 - DT South
6- Texas Spirit North
7 - Odyssey
8 - Aztecs
9- LP Beardsley

I haven't done any SDL games this year but I did see some SDL teams in the August primetime tournament. Based on what I saw and what I see in primetime right now, DT North looks to be the top dog in 04 followed closely by Solar Kennington. I saw TB Gold Elite lose to Lady Aztecs and beat LP Beardsley in August Primetime Kickoff. TB Gold Elite is very well coached but I don't see them as better than Fever, DT South, GSSC or Odyssey. They did beat the Rowdies but who are they? They didn't play any tournaments so the jury is out until November.

Based on what I have seen in tournaments, there is no difference between the teams in Primetime and the SDL teams. Both leagues have 3-4 top teams and then a few teams who are just 1 or 2 players away from being very good.

The most consistent teams in tournaments have been Solar Kennington, Fever, DT South and Lady Aztecs.

Hopefully everyone will sign up for the same tournament in November and we can really see how much everyone has improved.

just to throw this out there tbg has improved alot sense the the last pt tournament 3 months of good hard work to get where we are now totally different team now same players.
TBGsoccer
TBGsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DEUCEE'Sdaddy 20/10/11, 12:03 pm

wolf2.0 wrote:
TCUDad wrote:
DEUCEE'Sdaddy wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:

DEUCEE'Sdaddy Cool

Respectfully Yours,

DEUCEE'sdaddy Cool

I don't disagree with any of those 3 points:
- Spirit have never hidden from the competition.
- They have played most of the top teams on a regular basis.
- They are a good solid team.

Deuce's Daddy, 'conjecture' means "to form an opinion about something on the basis of incomplete information" so that's why I used the word. If you are giving your opinion based upon playing teams ranked above you but not the ones that also are ranked closely around your group, then that is the 'incomplete' part of the picture. It wasn't meant to be an insult to your team, I've seen them play 2-3 times and they're a great little team. Everybody can go lose to the top 4 or 5 teams, that doesn't prove you're 5th or 6th. If you go ahead and finish 5th in SDL and also get a chance to play Daglish, Beardsley, DTX South, Odyssey, Fever, Lady Aztecs, Juventus, Sting Goodman, etc. and beat them then you have a very good, almost irrefutable, argument that Spirit deserve to be 5th or 6th. I think that's a fair enough statement to make for any team.

In my honest opnion, having seen all of the teams except for Aztecs and Juventus, I would say you're about 7th and I hardly think that's an insult if that's placing you 5th in SDL plus the addition of Daglish ahead of you and maybe one other.
WOW!!!...

I've Spent my ENTIRE Life NONPLUSSED, INDEFATIGABLY Searching for the Definition of the Word "Conjecture" & YOU were Kind Enough to Present it To Me...I'm FOREVER Indebted to You!!! Rolling Eyes

Anyways, like I Said, Texas Spirit North CONSISTENTLY Plays 3 Teams that R PERPETUALLY Ranked in the Top 4-5 (Rosales, the Rowdies & Solar-Kennington)...In the Last Year, we have a Victory & 2 Ties Mixed in w/Losses, to those Squads...w/the Exception of Dalglish, I Rarely if Ever See the Teams You're Trumpeting Cracking the Top 4-5...Yet YOU'RE Saying Texas Spirit North Needs to "Prove" Something???...If Anything, these Other Teams Needs to Play the ELITE, to "Prove" Themselves...

In most Legitimate Rankings, there's a Thing Called "Strength of Schedule"...Since You're a Fan of Definitions, SURELY You know what this Means...If Team A is Playing ELITE Level Teams & Team B ISN'T, Guess who's Going to Be Ranked Higher???...Again, Parents that AREN'T Affiliated Whatsoever Consistently Ranks the Aforementioned Teams NO LOWER than Top 4-5...Texas Spirit RED's CONSISTENTLY Plays those Teams & Holds their Own from Time to Time...

You Yourself Placed Us # 7, 1 Spot LOWER than I Placed Us...Not Really Sure where the Discrepancy is...

DEUCEE'sdaddy Cool
DEUCEE'Sdaddy
DEUCEE'Sdaddy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TBGsoccer 20/10/11, 01:40 pm

Hey Deucee's dont let these jokers get to you in my book Tx Spirit is a top team.
TBGsoccer
TBGsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by LLknalb 20/10/11, 03:14 pm

TBGsoccer wrote:Hey Deucee's dont let these jokers get to you in my book Tx Spirit is a top team.

With both a thesaurus and a caps lock enabled keyboard, I rank TxSpirit as the top 04 team with Texas Oil a close 2nd.
LLknalb
LLknalb
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TBGsoccer 20/10/11, 03:23 pm

LLknalb wrote:
TBGsoccer wrote:Hey Deucee's dont let these jokers get to you in my book Tx Spirit is a top team.

With both a thesaurus and a caps lock enabled keyboard, I rank TxSpirit as the top 04 team with Texas Oil a close 2nd.

I rank LLnalb as #1 in 04 girls soccer great job!!
TBGsoccer
TBGsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jklinsmann 21/10/11, 02:19 am

Deucee's Daddy - please ignore any response from TBG's post or any TBG parents. They are currently under the TBG team imposed "Cone of Silence". Any post from them or anyone related to TBG should not be officially recognized until the "Cone of Silence" is lifted.

Everyone may now resume their regularly scheduled blog.

jklinsmann
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCsoccer1 21/10/11, 08:17 am

That includes MEJA too right!!! Crying or Very sad
FCsoccer1
FCsoccer1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferse 21/10/11, 01:41 pm

jklinsman wrote:Deucee's Daddy - please ignore any response from TBG's post or any TBG parents. They are currently under the TBG team imposed "Cone of Silence". Any post from them or anyone related to TBG should not be officially recognized until the "Cone of Silence" is lifted.

Everyone may now resume their regularly scheduled blog.

Pardon???

214-770-1349
jenniferse
jenniferse
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down