North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development?? - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development??

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development??

Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development?? - Page 4 Vote_lcap23%Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development?? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 46 ]
Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development?? - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development?? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 12 ]
Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development?? - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development?? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 19 ]
Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development?? - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development?? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 9 ]
Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development?? - Page 4 Vote_lcap23%Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development?? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 46 ]
Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development?? - Page 4 Vote_lcap24%Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development?? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 49 ]
Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development?? - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development?? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 14 ]
Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development?? - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development?? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 8 ]
Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development?? - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development?? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 204
Back

Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development?? - Page 4 Empty Re: Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development??

Post by Coach 06/03/15, 04:41 pm

OLJW wrote:I disagree.  That soccer ball was made in a sweatshop in Bangladesh.  Clearly you are unconcerned about human rights.  Smile

Laughing

Coach
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development?? - Page 4 Empty Re: Which Top Ten Coach is BEST for Future Development??

Post by Guest 06/03/15, 04:50 pm

go99 wrote:OR they could just accept the fact that while they have a right to their opinion, that right does not extend to making others share or abide by that opinion. And also that this is a soccer forum of adults so stick to the general neighborhood of the topic.  Oh and BWG anyone savvy enough to be able to find the identity of a poster is also savvy enough to understand how the world of the internet works

...and how the internet works, is that you aren't anonymous, whether or not you think you are.

Me personally, I think fubollove using that avatar on here is tacky.  It's not a choice that I would make, but I'm not offended by it, and certainly not to the point that I'd ever urge him/her to change it.  If I was offended by either his/her avatar, or by things he/she posted on a regular basis, I'd simply set him/her up as a foe in my profile, and then  by default, all his/her posts would be hidden unless I specifically decided to click on them to view.  If I thought it was truly offensive and went beyond the standards typically employed by this site, I would appeal to the admin, who may or may not agree with me.

Now, those are the steps I would take.  However, if someone decided to "out" futbollove over the avatar, while I may or may not agree with that choice, anyone who did that would certainly be within their rights.  This is, after all, a PUBLIC forum, and any personal information you could obtain and publish about futbollove by finding it over the PUBLIC internet is frankly also fair game.

Now, most people on here wouldn't do something like that, but most people on here also wouldn't use an avatar like futbollove's as their own.  If futbollove would be totally comfortable explaining to his/her spouse/parents/friends/kids/boss/etc. why he/she feels it's o.k. to use that avatar, or futbollove is confident that the chances are slim to none that he/she would ever have to do something like that, then by all means, go ahead and continue to use the avatar and defend it.

By the same token, if someone "outed" futbollove for using that avatar, that person better be equally ready to be "outed" themselves, and better be prepared to defend themselves from people that would attack them for doing so.

The crux of my point is this...  If you are on here, thinking that you have complete anonymity, and what you do or say on this site will never be tied back to you in the real world, you better think again.  The bottom line, is that just like on twitter, snapchat, instagram, facebook, whatever...  if it's something you wouldn't want to have directly tied to you and have to explain to your family, friends, co-workers, prospective employer, (or even worse)... don't hit send... don't hit enter...

I'm not perfect.  I've said some things on here in the heat of the moment that I've regretted.  Even gone and tried to clean up my tracks a time or two (or more).  If someone decided to "out" me, I'd probably be in for some mildly uncomfortable conversations, but hopefully nothing I'd be afraid to own up to.

If you, or futbollove, or turftoe9, or anyone else on here feels similarly about their history on this site, then cool.  If not, they may want to reconsider what they are doing.

Last edited by bwgophers on 06/03/15, 05:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 06/03/15, 04:59 pm

I have no problem standing outside anonymity in everything I post. I am also well within my own abilities to find the identity of anyone posting but I choose not to care or bother looking to find out. Yes you can find the identity of any poster and to that point almost nobody here has that ability without being an admin.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by $occerF@n 06/03/15, 05:00 pm

If you are that concerned with his avatar I hope you are keeping your daughter away from vine Facebook instagram YouTube, and any of the other popular websites among teens, and don't let her listen to the radio or watch tv unsupervised to ensure she is not seeing anything as bad or far worse

$occerF@n
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by RightWingDad 06/03/15, 11:45 pm

I wonder which top 10 coach has the best avatar...one that lets everyone know they promote future development?
RightWingDad
RightWingDad
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by the7wolf 07/03/15, 05:02 am

RightWingDad wrote:I wonder which top 10 coach has the best avatar...one that lets everyone know they promote future development?

That would clearly be mine. A cute aggravated baby werewolf with an oversized head.

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

http://www.thewolfandtheshepherd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RightWingDad 07/03/15, 09:32 am

Definitely more cute than a skull and crossed swords ;-)
RightWingDad
RightWingDad
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4