North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:43 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:36 pmFSFFL
BVB 09B29/05/24, 06:21 pmBdavis

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Mutiny/Solar merge? - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205238 messages in 32016 subjects

Mutiny/Solar merge?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mutiny/Solar merge? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mutiny/Solar merge?

Post by Zizou 11/01/18, 10:55 pm

Let’s just watch and see what will happen in the spring. My opinion, this is a good situation for both groups involved. Mutiny’s admin is a prideful bunch and have done a excellent job bringing select soccer to the Wylie community as a independent club. The fact is on at least the female side of things their are players from Mutiny that deserve an opportunity at the next level. Associating themselves with Solar could open doors that otherwise might not be opened due to the lack of exposure and street cred of Mutiny.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 12/01/18, 06:26 am

....Follow the money Zizou. No one cares about JDL. We want to know the Russian intelligence on the DA ECNL info. Fill us in I know you have the emails.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 12/01/18, 09:16 am

Zizou wrote:Let’s just watch and see what will happen in the spring. My opinion, this is a good situation for both groups involved. Mutiny’s admin is a prideful bunch and have done a excellent job bringing select soccer to the Wylie community as a independent club. The fact is on at least the female side of things their are players from Mutiny that deserve an opportunity at the next level. Associating themselves with Solar could open doors that otherwise might not be opened due to the lack of exposure and street cred of Mutiny.

Your obsession with Wylie is funny.  Rolling Eyes
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 12/01/18, 09:25 am

He is new to the area left his wife and kids and moved in w his boy friend little did she know. Probably wants to revamp JDL and start a new team.

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty 12/01/18, 09:36 am

Zizou wrote:Let’s just watch and see what will happen in the spring. My opinion, this is a good situation for both groups involved. Mutiny’s admin is a prideful bunch and have done a excellent job bringing select soccer to the Wylie community as a independent club. The fact is on at least the female side of things their are players from Mutiny that deserve an opportunity at the next level. Associating themselves with Solar could open doors that otherwise might not be opened due to the lack of exposure and street cred of Mutiny.

That sounds like total BS as SOS pointed out.

What prevented the PLAYERS from trying out for any ECNL or DA team they wanted to like everyone else.

Now if you are referring to COACHES having a better opportunity for the next level under the Solar flag then I might buy that.

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 12/01/18, 09:52 am

Even his boyfriend knows he's full of BS.

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 12/01/18, 10:21 am

[quote="Lefty"]

That sounds like total BS as SOS pointed out.

What prevented the PLAYERS from trying out for any ECNL or DA team they wanted to like everyone else.

Now if you are referring to COACHES having a better opportunity for the next level under the Solar flag then I might buy that. [/quote

It’s all BS ,

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 12/01/18, 10:23 am

TatonkaBurger wrote:

Your obsession with Wylie is funny.  Rolling Eyes

I live in Wylie. I appreciate the people and the coaches in the community. It’s not a obsession! It’s wanting to see this group succeed.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 12/01/18, 10:29 am

I am trying to understand what Mutiny players have done differently than hundreds of other girls in the metroplex to "deserve an opportunity at the next level".

They, like everyone else, can get in the car and drive to the limited locations hosting DA and ECNL practices.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty 12/01/18, 10:41 am

SickofStupidity wrote:I am trying to understand what Mutiny players have done differently than hundreds of other girls in the metroplex to "deserve an opportunity at the next level".

They, like everyone else, can get in the car and drive to the limited locations hosting DA and ECNL practices.

From following the logic in this thread all I can deduce is:

They live in Wylie

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 12/01/18, 10:42 am

Watch "Karl Pilkington - Bullshit Man" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/1lRIQGU2RRk

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard 12/01/18, 11:05 am

Wylie is the new Brazilian Youth Soccer secret stash...
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 12/01/18, 11:27 am

Nationwide is on your side.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 12/01/18, 11:31 am

Watch "Where's the Beef" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/Ug75diEyiA0

Soccer will be monopolized to an extent w a few clubs remaining the 3 BIGS had the vision to.see this. A little financial pain but a 5 year business model on the return. Zizou and his chronies knew this.

I expect to see a lot more coaches move their teams to ride the wave. They will pull even more talent and work the system to satisfy ECNL. Everyone is happy.

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jugglemaster 12/01/18, 11:31 pm

Anyone hear if da2 is happening.

Jugglemaster
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 13/01/18, 08:14 am

I am pretty sure the head count is there. More to come. Just a jingling.

Watch "Snoop Dogg - My Medicine ft. Willie Nelson" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/fWCa3GvbNUE

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard 13/01/18, 02:18 pm

If you're not playing in DA2 then it's just a wasted year
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 13/01/18, 03:59 pm

The numbers don't lie. There's already a DA2. It just not advertised.

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jugglemaster 13/01/18, 07:22 pm

When is da3 happening.

Jugglemaster
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/01/18, 08:07 pm

As soon as LHGCL changes it's name to DA3. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Jugglemaster 13/01/18, 09:26 pm

Very true

Jugglemaster
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TxFutbal 13/01/18, 10:01 pm

LH is a business just like any other league. They offer a quality service that aligns to the preferences of clients they serve.

Did anyone stop to think that Classic League is positioned exactly where the big clubs want them to be? Why do you think LH allows club pass players? It certainly doesn't benefit the small independent clubs. The bigs wanted to protect ECNL and position ECNL as top tier. LH is a volume based competitive league that allows for quality matches at local/quality venues, and the ability for the bigs to recruit from the independents.

The value of LH to me is their infrastructure, organization expertise, and the future of LH is the "powered by" leagues they run such as JD and NPL. Classic League to me is a true competition based development league vs. a training league like JDL or a rec league like PPL / Primetime / U90. The future of kids soccer is going the way of baseball and volleyball.. You read it here... In 5 years, competitive club soccer will be tournament / qualifier based. The notion of a league will die like the dinosaurs. LH will be in the best position to take advantage of the shift and hopefully they are going to be the driver of change vs. reacting to the change.

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 13/01/18, 10:08 pm

TxFutbal wrote:LH is a business just like any other league.  They offer a quality service that aligns to the preferences of clients they serve.  

Did anyone stop to think that Classic League is positioned exactly where the big clubs want them to be?  Why do you think LH allows club pass players?  It certainly doesn't benefit the small independent clubs.  The bigs wanted to protect ECNL and position ECNL as top tier.  LH is a volume based competitive league that allows for quality matches at local/quality venues, and the ability for the bigs to recruit from the independents.

The value of LH to me is their infrastructure, organization expertise, and the future of LH is the "powered by" leagues they run such as JD and NPL.   Classic League to me is a true competition based development league vs. a training league like JDL or a rec league like PPL / Primetime / U90.   The future of kids soccer is going the way of baseball and volleyball.. You read it here...  In 5 years, competitive club soccer will be tournament / qualifier based.  The notion of a league will die like the dinosaurs.  LH will be in the best position to take advantage of the shift and hopefully they are going to be the driver of change vs.  reacting to the change.  

For those without baseball or volleyball DDs, please explain what you mean by “tournament/qualifier based.” And, are you suggesting this is this case below the DA/ECNL level, or all around?

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 13/01/18, 10:43 pm

TxFutbal wrote:LH is a business just like any other league.  They offer a quality service that aligns to the preferences of clients they serve.  

Did anyone stop to think that Classic League is positioned exactly where the big clubs want them to be?  Why do you think LH allows club pass players?  It certainly doesn't benefit the small independent clubs.  The bigs wanted to protect ECNL and position ECNL as top tier.  LH is a volume based competitive league that allows for quality matches at local/quality venues, and the ability for the bigs to recruit from the independents.

The value of LH to me is their infrastructure, organization expertise, and the future of LH is the "powered by" leagues they run such as JD and NPL.   Classic League to me is a true competition based development league vs. a training league like JDL or a rec league like PPL / Primetime / U90.   The future of kids soccer is going the way of baseball and volleyball.. You read it here...  In 5 years, competitive club soccer will be tournament / qualifier based.  The notion of a league will die like the dinosaurs.  LH will be in the best position to take advantage of the shift and hopefully they are going to be the driver of change vs.  reacting to the change.  

Interesting! Very Happy

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 13/01/18, 10:45 pm

I don’t think USSF will agree with you.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 13/01/18, 10:52 pm

My DD played in LHGCL back in the day when truly it was considered one to the top leagues in the country. Games were great it was like a war zone with players, coaches, and parents hating each other. Games became physical borderline violent with very little soccer being played. The atmosphere was tense a lot of the time bringing out the worse in everyone.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next