North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 12 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 12 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Frisco Mamasita 16/03/19, 01:56 am

PH N.E.S.A.R.A wrote:I recruit for the second team hooper and don’t appreciate you backing up now. You’re gonna be so butthurt when your lil Suzy doesn’t make my team.
Whatever u say mr phenis man Rolling Eyes geek drunken Sleep

The only one whose gonna be butthurt is YOU after Sweatpea's Coach gets his hands on you!!! affraid cyclops Idea Shocked

Frisco Mamasita
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 12 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Brian Griffins BFF 19/03/19, 10:26 am

NoSpinZone wrote:Oh, forgot. BigEgo, FCD has club wide DA meeting on Monday.  What's the scoop?  Surely in all your wisdom you know what will or won't come from the meeting.  Inform us little guys that you belittle all the time.

What happened at the big FCD ho down last night? I guess the sky isn't falling since no one has jumped on here to tell us FCD is out of DA and ECNL. Consistency is soooo boring...

Brian Griffins BFF
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 19/03/19, 10:58 am

You got it Sir --

It was a non event as expected.  '19-'20 coach/staff announcements, annual calendar, minor changes for U14 (now will have playoffs) and U18/19 (five subs per match to eight), PT players eligible for 12 matches per year, staying with ECNL, etc.  

The only item of note was the USSDA new leadership's plan to contract to ~40 clubs in total over the next 3-4 years.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NoSpinZone 19/03/19, 11:17 am

Big Ern wrote:You got it Sir --

It was a non event as expected.  '19-'20 coach/staff announcements, annual calendar, minor changes for U14 (now will have playoffs) and U18/19 (five subs per match to eight), PT players eligible for 12 matches per year, staying with ECNL, etc.  

The only item of note was the USSDA new leadership's plan to contract to ~40 clubs in total over the next 3-4 years.

As expected? I asked you and you hid. You are a coward and wouldn't go on record. Your alias is obviously compensating for something. Foxy?

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 19/03/19, 11:37 am

NoSpinZone wrote:

As expected? I asked you and you hid. You are a coward and wouldn't go on record.  Your alias is obviously compensating for something. Foxy?

Dude  Shocked.  Hid ... alias ... compensating?  This is just sad Sir.  You realize that you literally quoted your own post when I didn't respond (not that there was anything to respond to given the circumstances), then really teed it up with your misuse of 'latter' ... Saw it this morning and opted to take 'er easy on you ... Until this ^.

Look -- I can see how you might get all bunged up when you're set straight, or simply properly informed here and there, but if you really think I'm "full of crap", or a "coward" (or have an agenda of any kind), please feel free to enlighten us.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NoSpinZone 19/03/19, 02:46 pm

Big Ern wrote:
NoSpinZone wrote:

As expected? I asked you and you hid. You are a coward and wouldn't go on record.  Your alias is obviously compensating for something. Foxy?

Dude  Shocked.  Hid ... alias ... compensating?  This is just sad Sir.  You realize that you literally quoted your own post when I didn't respond (not that there was anything to respond to given the circumstances), then really teed it up with your misuse of 'latter' ... Saw it this morning and opted to take 'er easy on you ... Until this ^.

Look -- I can see how you might get all bunged up when you're set straight, or simply properly informed here and there, but if you really think I'm "full of crap", or a "coward" (or have an agenda of any kind), please feel free to enlighten us.

Yes hid. I gave you a softball to prove how smart you really are.  Turns out(as most of us knew) you are just a blowhard and full of $ hit.  You refused to answer.

Alias... yes, manny of us know who you are, but not all.  Some on here think you really do know something, when you feed them a crap sandwich.

Just in this post you twist things, distort the truth and make things up.  "Set me Straight" HA! you had the chance to enlighten me, but you ignored not just 1 but 2 posts(where I quoted myself) calling you out.

So please, this internet tough guy act needs to go.  CNN/MSNBC are hiring, they need more of your type of story fabricators (and internet wordsmithers(that's probably wrong as well)).

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkthesource 19/03/19, 03:51 pm

Big Ern wrote:

What do you think this means for the bigs here locally? That would be a total reduction of about 25 clubs nationally. Stay in DA and maybe travel more or one or two locals drop and just stay in ECNL?

Checkthesource
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by RIP Lil Peep 19/03/19, 04:02 pm

Checkthesource wrote:
Big Ern wrote:

What do you think this means for the bigs here locally?  That would be a total reduction of about 25 clubs nationally.  Stay in DA and maybe travel more or one or two locals drop and just stay in ECNL?

Particularly FPDL...they were starving for games this year. what would this reduction do for them?

RIP Lil Peep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by timmyh 19/03/19, 04:58 pm

RIP Lil Peep wrote:
Checkthesource wrote:
Big Ern wrote:

What do you think this means for the bigs here locally?  That would be a total reduction of about 25 clubs nationally.  Stay in DA and maybe travel more or one or two locals drop and just stay in ECNL?

Particularly FPDL...they were starving for games this year.  what would this reduction do for them?

I get the benefits of ECNL and DA.
But as a former FDL supporter I am now convinced those teams would be better served playing in LHD1. Put the FDL and ECRL teams in LH with the top 3 or 4 teams in each age group currently in LH and that D1 league is every bit as strong as the FDL league (and much stronger than ECRL whose clubs aren't as deep) but without the silly travel. Why travel to Houston or Austin to play their 2nd teams one time on a weekend when very comparable teams will give just as competitive of a game over at UTD.

I don't know how you put that genie back in the bottle now, though. Who moves down from D1 to make room? Have a new qualifying tourney of some sort at every age?

timmyh
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BENDMEOVER 20/03/19, 09:40 am

I think the genie only offers 3 wishes and common sense wasnt one of them.

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 20/03/19, 11:18 am

NoSpinZone wrote:
Big Ern wrote:
NoSpinZone wrote:

Yes hid. I gave you a softball to prove how smart you really are.  Turns out(as most of us knew) you are just a blowhard and full of $ hit.  You refused to answer.

Alias... yes, manny of us know who you are, but not all.  Some on here think you really do know something, when you feed them a crap sandwich.

Just in this post you twist things, distort the truth and make things up.  "Set me Straight" HA! you had the chance to enlighten me, but you ignored not just 1 but 2 posts(where I quoted myself) calling you out.

So please, this internet tough guy act needs to go.  CNN/MSNBC are hiring, they need more of your type of story fabricators (and internet wordsmithers(that's probably wrong as well)).

Sooo ... by that ^ rationale, you are simply reaffirming what most of us already believe ... That you're likely to be an 8th grade kid that has hacked into dad's account.  

What is it you think I refused to answer?  Had I even seen your doltish (and sarcastic for that matter) "softball" whenever it was you posted it, I wouldn't have had an answer anyway ... I'm not on staff there so how the hell would I know?  It was a simple GDA meeting that happens annually around the same time each year -- similar to a State of the Union" address ... as boring as whale snot.  As I mentioned, nothing came as a surprise to any of us really.  

And speaking of "refused to answer"  ... ya still haven't provided an example of me being "full of $hit", serving up "crap sandwich"es, making things up, etc ... and don't forget to let me know what I'm blowing hard (I'm especially fond of that one I love you)

And while you may know who I am, you clearly don't know me.  "Internet tough guy" ...  "Alias" ... Laughing

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 20/03/19, 01:56 pm

Mmmm yeah...ern talkin all rough and dirty always gets me all hot n bothered...kinda like when he spins da now cutting back on clubs like it was planned.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12