North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Week 2(for most) Matchups22/09/21, 01:36 pmStraighttalk
Looking For a Scrimmage22/09/21, 09:23 amDallasSurf
Looking For a Scrimmage22/09/21, 09:17 amDallasSurf
Fees Fees...20/09/21, 01:33 pmAnonymousCoward
Solar 03G East: Coach Simon Annis19/09/21, 07:39 amhjm
ECNL Playoffs16/09/21, 11:53 pmBig Ern
Week 1 Matchups14/09/21, 08:14 amYoQuieroSoccer
Saints SC 0611/09/21, 10:18 pmCoachTan
BVB 10G Green - Looking to Add a Defender11/09/21, 04:43 pmAshlock09
ECNL-RL 2021-2022- Texas League09/09/21, 03:16 pmsmugrr
Manchester SC 07G Albion Player Search08/09/21, 10:48 pmalbionunitedfc@gmail.com
TOURNAMENT: VETERAN HEROES CUP - Nov 12-14, 202107/09/21, 01:43 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP - Nov. 19-2107/09/21, 01:42 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - Dec. 3-507/09/21, 01:41 pmU90C
STING 12B / 13B (AXON) - The Colony/Frisco01/09/21, 11:47 pmmaxon
STING 12B / 13B (AXON) - The Colony/Frisco01/09/21, 11:41 pmmaxon
LC United 06 (Corinth/Denton area) - Need couple of players01/09/21, 10:45 pmLC United
07 ECNL01/09/21, 11:48 amcenTex
BVB 13G Black 31/08/21, 12:14 pmStingHeedum
Solar 09 Castro D1 GCL/NPL looking to add a player!27/08/21, 08:26 amlewi9
Texas ECNL Final Club Standings (2020-21)25/08/21, 09:03 pmHooper214
ECNL RL NTX - TX Spirit/Sting 06 Khoury24/08/21, 02:24 pm06TXSpiritRedNorth
2013 girl’s bvb team24/08/21, 01:45 pmballhawg-15
Gators 13 Boys - One Open Spot23/08/21, 11:12 pmGatorsOfficial
Evolution 08G Megaw - Looking to add players to the roster 23/08/21, 02:13 pmcoachgreggmegaw
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15031 registered users
The newest registered user is Bsunccgrd

Our users have posted a total of 203374 messages in 30800 subjects

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by timmyh 15/02/20, 09:59 pm

While Solar had slightly the better results in the fall matchup, today was a very good day for FCD. Three wins, three ties, no losses. First time since DA started that one of the two clubs didn't win a single game in a full slate of matchups?

timmyh
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 336
Join date : 2015-07-22

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by AngelinaGoalee 16/02/20, 08:31 am

timmyh wrote:While Solar had slightly the better results in the fall matchup, today was a very good day for FCD. Three wins, three ties, no losses.  First time since DA started that one of the two clubs didn't win a single game in a full slate of matchups?

Solar had a few key players missing in two age groups that flew out for national call ups yesterday, so yesterday was a good day for Solar as well.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 607
Points : 3214
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by 05DD 16/02/20, 06:43 pm

Straighttalk wrote:Too much of that fcd coolaid got you sick .
2-2 draw . 2 redcards.
Didn’t look like a soccer game.
05DD wrote:Part III coming up this weekend. My guess would be FCD looking to reassert their dominance. FCD 4-1
drunken  No koolaid. Probably underestimated the rivalry factor. Solar gave a great effort. I actually thought it was a really good game until the incident. Too bad too. Good game with some seriously skilled players on both sides.
05DD
05DD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 120
Points : 3241
Join date : 2013-03-25

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by Straighttalk 16/02/20, 08:44 pm

Lol..
“Probably “ Is it?
05DD wrote:
Straighttalk wrote:Too much of that fcd coolaid got you sick .
2-2 draw . 2 redcards.
Didn’t look like a soccer game.
05DD wrote:Part III coming up this weekend. My guess would be FCD looking to reassert their dominance. FCD 4-1
drunken  No koolaid. Probably underestimated the rivalry factor. Solar gave a great effort. I actually thought it was a really good game until the incident. Too bad too. Good game with some seriously skilled players on both sides.

Straighttalk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 32
Points : 1071
Join date : 2018-11-22

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by soccerphreak 17/02/20, 07:49 pm

interesting observation when comparing DA rosters of Solar and FCD and where these "best of the best" were originally/primarily developed (ie, U12 & younger).  

Hint:  generally, not the clubs they are currently on.

Solar 05 GDA:
#1: Kicks (Juan Martinez)
#2: Kicks (Juan Martinez)
#3: Texans and Florida
#4: Liverpool (Adam Flynn)
#5: Solar (Matt Colvin)
#7: DTS (Gabe Adames)
#10 DTS (Gabe Adames, and both parents who were professional soccer players)
#11: Solar (Matt Colvin)
#12: DTS (Gabe Adames)
#13: DTS (Gabe Adames)
#16: Sting (Daniel Diaz)
#17: DTS (Gabe Adames)
#20: DTS (Gabe Adames)
#22: DTS (Gabe Adames)
#23: DTS (Gabe Adames)
#55: Solar (Chris Pulpaneck)

----

FCD 05 GDA:
#1: Andromeda
#2: Nashville, TN
#3: Houston Dash
#6: Sting (Audrey Gutierrez)
#7: FCD
#8: Liverpool and Solar (Tahlon Drake & Chris Pulpaneck)
#9: Sting (Daniel Diaz & Audrey Gutierrez)
#10: Lady Aztecs (Jaime Arnold)
#11: Kicks/Solar (Juan Martinez & Matt Colvin)
#13: Solar (Chris Pulpaneck)
#19: D'Feeters (Babak Abouzar & Frank Colon)
#21: Kicks (Juan Martinez)
#22: FCD
#24: Texans
#25: FCD
#44: Kicks/D'Feeters

So, for Solar, only 2 players developed from within, and for FCD, only 3.

Looks like clear winners in development are:  Gabe Adames, Juan Martinez, and Chris Pulpaneck.

I would invite any corrections/amendments as I might not have every history perfectly detailed.
soccerphreak
soccerphreak
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 7
Points : 1360
Join date : 2018-01-14

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by PLAYERONE 18/02/20, 01:19 am

So..... develop at those clubs and leave for FCD and Solar?

PLAYERONE
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 48
Points : 974
Join date : 2019-03-20

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by PLAYERONE 18/02/20, 08:24 am

Another question would be if the development is so great there why would most if not all leave those clubs at the ripe ol age of 10 years old?

PLAYERONE
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 48
Points : 974
Join date : 2019-03-20

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by AngelinaGoalee 18/02/20, 08:44 am

I mean, Solars 05 team was basically Gabe’s team. Eventually all players should move on to another coach anyways. Like FCD 04 DA is basically Lee’s team. And at some point in the 04 age group, between Solar and FCD...those girls played for Lee and or Pulp. Count em. But that’s some research you did there.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 607
Points : 3214
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Fair point

Post by SoccerVeteran 18/02/20, 08:56 am

PLAYERONE wrote:Another question would be if the development is so great there why would most if not all leave those clubs at the ripe ol age of 10 years old?

I think that is a fair question but in the case of Kicks Selecao, it was the fact that DKSC does not have DA.  

And, DTS merged with Solar, so if you look at it that way, over 2/3rds of Solar's roster is home-grown.

FCD strategy seems to be to let others develop the talent at the youth level, and then poach at U13 by wowing them with the facilities and empty promises.

SoccerVeteran
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 5
Points : 865
Join date : 2019-05-22

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by Soccerates01 18/02/20, 08:57 am

It’s normal there is tons of player movements to fcd , solar once select starts .
These are the players that survived dirty and cruel soccer politics. The other 90% that moved / developed within these clubs perished already.

[quote="PLAYERONE"]Another question would be if the development is so great there why would most if not all leave those clubs at the ripe ol age of 10 years old? [/qu

Soccerates01
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 55
Points : 2562
Join date : 2014-11-17

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by PLAYERONE 18/02/20, 02:34 pm

FCD poaches? Or maybe provides better opportunity. for Elite players. I don’t recall Texans, DF/kicks, or Sting having any players on the national team currently or ever in the past.

It’s not where you start it’s where you finish.

PLAYERONE
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 48
Points : 974
Join date : 2019-03-20

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by Truthiness 18/02/20, 03:30 pm

Everyone poaches.  Solar and FCD just happen to be at the top of the food chain with regards to a lot of things that appeal to players with certain quality and aspirations.  There are very valid reasons why such a player might think they are more likely to accomplish their goals by moving from, say, Texans/Sting/DK to the DA teams at Solar or FCD, and very valid reasons why another player might think they are more likely to accomplish their goals by moving from, say, a non-DA/ECNL team to Texans/Sting/DK.
It's the circle of soccer.  And to be honest, such movement and consolidation is a probably a good thing in the big picture that helps facilitate the production of higher quality players and teams across the board.
Truthiness
Truthiness
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 116
Points : 1025
Join date : 2019-04-30

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by Truthiness 18/02/20, 03:32 pm

soccerphreak wrote:interesting observation when comparing DA rosters of Solar and FCD and where these "best of the best" were originally/primarily developed (ie, U12 & younger).  

Hint:  generally, not the clubs they are currently on.

Solar 05 GDA:
#1: Kicks (Juan Martinez)
#2: Kicks (Juan Martinez)
#3: Texans and Florida
#4: Liverpool (Adam Flynn)
#5: Solar (Matt Colvin)
#7: DTS (Gabe Adames)
#10 DTS (Gabe Adames, and both parents who were professional soccer players)
#11: Solar (Matt Colvin)
#12: DTS (Gabe Adames)
#13: DTS (Gabe Adames)
#16: Sting (Daniel Diaz)
#17: DTS (Gabe Adames)
#20: DTS (Gabe Adames)
#22: DTS (Gabe Adames)
#23: DTS (Gabe Adames)
#55: Solar (Chris Pulpaneck)

----

FCD 05 GDA:
#1: Andromeda
#2: Nashville, TN
#3: Houston Dash
#6: Sting (Audrey Gutierrez)
#7: FCD
#8: Liverpool and Solar (Tahlon Drake & Chris Pulpaneck)
#9: Sting (Daniel Diaz & Audrey Gutierrez)
#10: Lady Aztecs (Jaime Arnold)
#11: Kicks/Solar (Juan Martinez & Matt Colvin)
#13: Solar (Chris Pulpaneck)
#19: D'Feeters (Babak Abouzar & Frank Colon)
#21: Kicks (Juan Martinez)
#22: FCD
#24: Texans
#25: FCD
#44: Kicks/D'Feeters

So, for Solar, only 2 players developed from within, and for FCD, only 3.

Looks like clear winners in development are:  Gabe Adames, Juan Martinez, and Chris Pulpaneck.

I would invite any corrections/amendments as I might not have every history perfectly detailed.

Curious...How much new player recruitment/movement has there been since U13 and the initial formation of these DA teams?
Truthiness
Truthiness
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 116
Points : 1025
Join date : 2019-04-30

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by boilerjoe_96 18/02/20, 03:32 pm

PLAYERONE wrote:FCD poaches? Or maybe provides better opportunity.   for Elite players.   I don’t recall Texans, DF/kicks, or Sting having any players on the national team currently or ever in the past.  

It’s not where you start it’s where you finish.  

Your memory or knowledge is lacking P1.  Ever hear of Sam Meza?  I think there was another that went to YNT camp as well, from Kicks, but dont recall name, could be wrong on the 2nd girl.
boilerjoe_96
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 646
Points : 4178
Join date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by PLAYERONE 18/02/20, 04:16 pm

Nope, SM has been at Solar for 3 plus years. How far are we going back here? She didn’t reach national prominence (USGNT) as well as receive all of the D1 offers until she went to solar.

So again I will ask why did she move then? Why leave such a great coach, club, and dynamic training program?

Kind of like saying Portugal Sporting CP was responsible for developing Ronaldo CR7.

PLAYERONE
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 48
Points : 974
Join date : 2019-03-20

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by 05DD 18/02/20, 04:21 pm

I'm pretty sure BolierJoe is right on this one. She was on the USGNT while at Kicks if memory serves me correctly.
05DD
05DD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 120
Points : 3241
Join date : 2013-03-25

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by AngelinaGoalee 18/02/20, 04:27 pm

I think Kicks put SM on the local map and Solar took it further...otherwise why would she leave AND be the only one to leave that Kicks team.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 607
Points : 3214
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by BWGophers 18/02/20, 04:55 pm

Yes.  BoilerJoe is correct.  She was already in the GNT rotation while with Juan at Kicks.  I’m pretty sure that it became clear to her that if she wanted to stay in the good graces of USSF and thus in the GNT rotation, that she needed to move to one of the DA clubs when DA was formed.  She was already getting big time interest from the D1 powerhouses before going to Solar, and would have still gotten all the offers if she stayed with Juan at Kicks and the USSF and big club politics (both DA and ECNL) weren’t in play here.

__________________________________________________
If you're gonna talk the talk...  don't show up in a wheelchair with two broken legs...
BWGophers
BWGophers
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 38
Points : 717
Join date : 2019-11-24

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by PLAYERONE 18/02/20, 05:39 pm

So you kicks boys are hangin your hat on one player, 3 years ago, and one out of thousand players that JM has coached in 15 years? At this point its sound like a blind squirrel finding the nut analogy.

All glory to god, can I get an amen?

PLAYERONE
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 48
Points : 974
Join date : 2019-03-20

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by BWGophers 18/02/20, 07:24 pm

PLAYERONE wrote:So you kicks boys are hangin your hat on one player, 3 years ago, and one out of thousand players that JM has coached in 15 years? At this point its sound like a blind squirrel finding the  nut analogy.

All glory to god, can I get an amen?    

PLAYERONE wrote:FCD poaches? Or maybe provides better opportunity.   for Elite players.   I don’t recall Texans, DF/kicks, or Sting having any players on the national team currently or ever in the past.  

It’s not where you start it’s where you finish.  

Well, as of right now, there are NO women with NTX ties that I am aware of on USWNT.  However, if you want to talk about NTX players that have been in rotation on various YNT's, in recent years that have NTX ties that weren't from Solar or FCD, here's just a few that I know of (I could go back even earlier than '98's and add some, including at least one from D'Feeters, but let's just stick to the girls who were still in College as of this year):

Jordie Harr - Was a '98 who played up on Sting's '97 ECNL National Championship team and spent most if not all of her youth years playing for Sting.  Plays at Texas Tech and according to her bio has been in the YNT pool since 2012 and played in the most recent U-20 World Cup qualifying.

Cyera Hintzen - '98 who also Played for Sting.  Just finished up her Senior year as a 4-Year starter with UT.  Had caps with US U-19 YNT

Madison Haley (daughter of NFL HOF'er Charles Haley) - Was a '99 that played her entire select career for Texans.  She was a starter for Stanford's 2019 National Championship team and went from the National Championship straight to a WNT camp last November.  She is a current member of the U-20 National Team.  Also played in recent youth World Cup (think it was U19, but I could be mistaken on that).

Reaghan Smith (daughter of NFL HOF'er Emmitt Smith) - Was a '99 teammate of Madison Haley with Texans.  Plays for A&M.  Believe she went to some YNT camps while in HS, but don't think she was ever capped with one of the YNT's

Now... starting with the '00's, the "balance of power" in NTX started to shift more towards Solar and FCD, and this shift actually pre-dated DA, but the trend has continued through the DA days.  Don't recall any NTX '00 girls that were regulars with the YNT, but the masses will correct me if I am wrong.  The '01's were Diana Ordonez and Samar Guidry (not sure if she's an '01 or '02, but she played with the '01's) from FCD, and Sam Meza (who got onto the YNT while at Kicks, but then moved to Solar when DA was formed).

After that, you're talking about the '03 Solar studs, and then anybody younger than that is off my radar.

Point being, Solar and FCD do have the market cornered in DFW today as far as YNT access is concerned, but to say that Sting, Texans, and D'Feeters (and even Kicks) don't have a history of developing YNT talent in recent memory or ever, is to say that you either have a short memory, or flat out have no clue...

Of all of these girls we are talking about, probably only Haley, Missimo, and maybe Byars have any realistic chance of ever being capped with the WNT at some point in the future.


Last edited by BWGophers on 18/02/20, 07:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a couple of details)

__________________________________________________
If you're gonna talk the talk...  don't show up in a wheelchair with two broken legs...
BWGophers
BWGophers
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 38
Points : 717
Join date : 2019-11-24

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by AngelinaGoalee 18/02/20, 07:35 pm

BWGophers!!!!
Where ya been at?!

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 607
Points : 3214
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by BWGophers 18/02/20, 07:44 pm

AngelinaGoalee wrote:BWGophers!!!!
Where ya been at?!

Lurking... Twisted Evil

__________________________________________________
If you're gonna talk the talk...  don't show up in a wheelchair with two broken legs...
BWGophers
BWGophers
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 38
Points : 717
Join date : 2019-11-24

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by PLAYERONE 18/02/20, 10:24 pm

Respect to those players, but you are dusting some old books off of that shelf reciting examples of players thst were born in the last century. I can tell your an old dad, time to move on playa. Your 02/03 examples are publicly known and obvious. Beyond that you don’t know. Time to move on old playa

PLAYERONE
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 48
Points : 974
Join date : 2019-03-20

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by 05DD 18/02/20, 10:26 pm

BWGophers wrote:
PLAYERONE wrote:So you kicks boys are hangin your hat on one player, 3 years ago, and one out of thousand players that JM has coached in 15 years? At this point its sound like a blind squirrel finding the  nut analogy.

All glory to god, can I get an amen?    

PLAYERONE wrote:FCD poaches? Or maybe provides better opportunity.   for Elite players.   I don’t recall Texans, DF/kicks, or Sting having any players on the national team currently or ever in the past.  

It’s not where you start it’s where you finish.  


Of all of these girls we are talking about, probably only Haley, Missimo, and maybe Byars have any realistic chance of ever being capped with the WNT at some point in the future.
I would add JS to this list as well. So which club wants to take credit for her development?
05DD
05DD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 120
Points : 3241
Join date : 2013-03-25

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by 05DD 18/02/20, 10:28 pm

PLAYERONE wrote:Respect to those players, but you are dusting some old books off of that shelf reciting examples of players thst were born in the last century.    I can tell your an old dad, time to move on playa.   Your 02/03 examples are publicly known and obvious.  Beyond that you don’t know.   Time to move on old playa      
Beyond 02/03, who else is there?
05DD
05DD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 120
Points : 3241
Join date : 2013-03-25

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by BWGophers 18/02/20, 10:31 pm

PLAYERONE wrote:Respect to those players, but you are dusting some old books off of that shelf reciting examples of players thst were born in the last century.    I can tell your an old dad, time to move on playa.   Your 02/03 examples are publicly known and obvious.  Beyond that you don’t know.   Time to move on old playa      

You're correct.  I don't know squat about anything beyond the '03's and I admit it.  At least I have the common sense and humility to speak to only what I know and make it clear when I don't know.  

However, carry on spouting off about things you have no clue about.  It really helps with your credibility.

I'll use my walker to get over to my rascal and scoot on out of this thread now...

__________________________________________________
If you're gonna talk the talk...  don't show up in a wheelchair with two broken legs...
BWGophers
BWGophers
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 38
Points : 717
Join date : 2019-11-24

Back to top Go down

FCD DA vs Solar DA '05 - Page 2 Empty Re: FCD DA vs Solar DA '05

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum