North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Jr ECNL Tourny results for 02's against 01's Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Jr ECNL Tourny results for 02's against 01's

Go down

Jr ECNL Tourny results for 02's against 01's Empty Jr ECNL Tourny results for 02's against 01's

Post by RoidRage 05/02/12, 12:29 pm

I don't have any game commentary, but I heard the scores:
DT Higg 02 played 3 games:

DT Higg 02- 0
FCD Grubb 01- 2

DT Higg 02- 1
Lonestar Red 01 SA- 0

DT Higg 02- 1
Lonestar Red(North)- 0

FCD 02 Grubb played only 2 games:

FCD Grubb 02- 2
Defeeters 01- 1

FCD Grubb 02- 3
Lonestar Red(South)- 0

Looks like the 02 did rather well despite the 01's complaining about having to play 02's....nice going 02 teams finishing 4-1!!!

RoidRage
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Jr ECNL Tourny results for 02's against 01's Empty Re: Jr ECNL Tourny results for 02's against 01's

Post by Guest 05/02/12, 06:07 pm

nothing ¿

Back to top Go down

Jr ECNL Tourny results for 02's against 01's Empty Re: Jr ECNL Tourny results for 02's against 01's

Post by Guest 06/02/12, 11:13 am

Any super star 02'stand out, anyone notice any outstanding plays this weekend? Please post if you saw anything worth while.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygilmore 06/02/12, 12:40 pm

Please do yourself and our team a huge favor, and :Give it up. If you hane not yet come to the conclusion that things on our team dont work this way , please understand that.

happygilmore
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ballhead 06/02/12, 12:54 pm

happygilmore wrote:Please do yourself and our team a huge favor, and :Give it up. If you hane not yet come to the conclusion that things on our team dont work this way , please understand that.

Oh No! Certainly you're not interpreting nationalfuture's first post "Any super star 02'stand out, anyone notice any outstanding plays this weekend? Please post if you saw anything worth while." as fishing for a compliment or reaction to someone he/she is, perhaps, familiar with?

No one would do that on this forum. I'm sure its nothing but idle curiosity which is confined to the 02's that played in this tournament. No
ballhead
ballhead
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoShullBit 06/02/12, 01:14 pm

happygilmore wrote:Please do yourself and our team a huge favor, and :Give it up. If you hane not yet come to the conclusion that things on our team dont work this way , please understand that.

you kno you rowdy peopl sure do think ALOT of yourselves from my understanding YOU were NOT the only 02 team there i kno fcd WON all of their games get off your own soap box

NoShullBit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by happygilmore 06/02/12, 03:39 pm

My apologies to assume the poster was talking about our team.
We are all big fans of FCD 02-they are a great team, we admire their play, and always look forward to a good game against them each time that we play. I'm positive that they had some shining moments this last weekend and would love to see them posted if their parents desire to do so.

Last edited by happygilmore on 06/02/12, 04:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygilmore
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Offsidepacman 06/02/12, 03:59 pm

I'll try to throw this thread back on track with a brief note. I don't care to identify by number but I did enjoy watching a CB for FCD Grubb. She was very calm on the ball. She dribbled up field when there was time and often cleared right to her midfield when there wasn't as much time. Of course, she was a strong defender as well allowing little penetration up the middle.

Offsidepacman
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Balotelli Fan 06/02/12, 10:16 pm

happygilmore wrote:My apologies to assume the poster was talking about our team.
We are all big fans of FCD 02-they are a great team, we admire their play, and always look forward to a good game against them each time that we play. I'm positive that they had some shining moments this last weekend and would love to see them posted if their parents desire to do so.

I liked it better before you deleted. When you were obviously attacking a set of your parents that were set up. Really! You couldn't see right through it. Or O wait you were in on it.

Balotelli Fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/02/12, 09:26 am

TAAA DAAAAA Another screen name comes to the rescue ............presenting Balotelli Fan!!!!!!! I urge you forum followers to go back and read some Balotelli Fan's old post, before he deletes . See for yourself does he call out any one player in particular. Why yes he does, look back at DEC.2 two separate posts about his dd. Really no one has to set you up -you do a great job of that yourself- and honestly nobody cares enough to post a topic concerning your dd.We are really happy to not have anything on the forum-but you cant let it die, and finally people are speaking up.
You are huge pot stirers.
I'd love some Fever/Penn people to atleast gives a thumbs up or some icon showing you know what we are talking about becuz this is nothing new for this family, if they act like this is the first time to cause drama on the forum or on teams that's a lie. and yes your current team is as sick of you as your former team.Do you find it odd that there is only one person who still chooses to speak to you on the team??? People are sick of the drama of the accusations, gossiping, stirring the pot, talking about other people's kids trying to get the dirt on everyone and then spreading the dirt to other teams, they dont want to speak to you for fear that you will take something they say and lie about it and turn it into drama as you are know for, lie lie lie. Suggestion:grow up and get a life! Shape up and fly right and be a team player or leave.
PS Yes,I am a first time poster, that is correct. I have read for YEARS and never felt this inclined to post until you started messing with our team and after talking to others this weekend and realizing everyone feels the same. I created a name just for this purpose and I decided to post after your stupid post once again, but I gave it 24 hours to decide if I still felt as strongly after one day and I did. Does our team really want to go select with this type of cancer on our team causing trouble since the moment they began?????-decent enough player but IMO not worth the headache?This type of sneaky, destructive yet arrogant bahavior tears good teams apart, you must see that. We never had this type of frction and drama a year ago NEVER.
*Bal. Fan This account will be deleted for I have said my peace and do not want to be tempted again. More than anything it is a plea to the rest of the team to speak up and us come to a solution. However-I will pm you(bal. fan) with my name and number if you would like to talk. also beware another screen name might swoop in to save the day-Captain Caveman, 02MoMmA, Gr8Jumpshot, so on so on so on.................Good Day!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guess Who 07/02/12, 09:56 am

Somebody inform the Texans of this fourm again so they can have it deleted. lol
Guess Who
Guess Who
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Balotelli Fan 07/02/12, 10:50 am

A. I hang out on forum to much YES
B. I complemented a kids hard tough play YES
C. I am not her parents and have never met her parents
D. You have serious issues on that team. Congratulations on putting it out for all to read
E. You probably don't believe me.

Balotelli Fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guess Who 07/02/12, 11:02 am

Balotelli Fan wrote:A. I hang out on forum to much YES
B. I complemented a kids hard tough play YES
C. I am not her parents and have never met her parents
D. You have serious issues on that team. Congratulations on putting it out for all to read
E. You probably don't believe me.

A. stands for Ablepsia
B. stands for Beblubbered
C. stands for Cacotopia
D. stands for Declassé
F. stands for Falsidical
G. all the above.
Guess Who
Guess Who
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guess Who 07/02/12, 11:13 am

Post n°10
Re: Jr ECNL Tourny results for 02's against 01's
Guest Today at 7:26 am
TAAA DAAAAA Another screen name comes to the rescue ............presenting Balotelli Fan!!!!!!! I urge you forum followers to go back and read some Balotelli Fan's old post, before he deletes . See for yourself does he call out any one player in particular. Why yes he does, look back at DEC.2 two separate posts about his dd. Really no one has to set you up -you do a great job of that yourself- and honestly nobody cares enough to post a topic concerning your dd.We are really happy to not have anything on the forum-but you cant let it die, and finally people are speaking up.
I'd love some Fever/Penn people to atleast gives a thumbs up or some icon showing you know what we are talking about becuz this is nothing new for this family, if they act like this is the first time to cause drama on the forum or on teams that's a lie. and yes your current team is as sick of you as your former team.Do you find it odd that there is only one person who still chooses to speak to you on the team??? People are sick of the drama of the accusations, gossiping, stirring the pot, talking about other people's kids trying to get the dirt on everyone and then spreading the dirt to other teams, they dont want to speak to you for fear that you will take something they say and lie about it and turn it into drama as you are know for, lie lie lie. Suggestion:grow up and get a life! Shape up and fly right and be a team player or leave.
PS Yes,I am a first time poster, that is correct. I have read for YEARS and never felt this inclined to post until you started messing with our team and after talking to others this weekend and realizing everyone feels the same. I created a name just for this purpose and I decided to post after your stupid post once again, but I gave it 24 hours to decide if I still felt as strongly after one day and I did. Does our team really want to go select with this type of cancer on our team causing trouble since the moment they began?????-decent enough player but IMO not worth the headache?This type of sneaky, destructive yet arrogant bahavior tears good teams apart, you must see that. We never had this type of frction and drama a year ago NEVER.
*Bal. Fan This account will be deleted for I have said my peace and do not want to be tempted again. More than anything it is a plea to the rest of the team to speak up and us come to a solution. However-I will pm you(bal. fan) with my name and number if you would like to talk. also beware another screen name might swoop in to save the day-Captain Caveman, 02MoMmA, Gr8Jumpshot, so on so on so on.................Good Day!

Why come on this site and air your teams problems. Is that not what a coach is for. Second If my DD played a hell of a game and someone took notice, and posted what she had accomplished. I would have no problem. But from the look of it, your DD didn't make the play of the game right. So what, get over it. Your team won and thats all that counts. Don't hate a person or persons because their kid is great at something. You should be proud of her for making that play, or stop. You should take a long look in the mirror and readjust your train of thought.
Guess Who
Guess Who
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/02/12, 12:41 pm

Guest wrote: TAAA DAAAAA Another screen name comes to the rescue ............presenting Balotelli Fan!!!!!!! I urge you forum followers to go back and read some Balotelli Fan's old post, before he deletes . See for yourself does he call out any one player in particular. Why yes he does, look back at DEC.2 two separate posts about his dd. Really no one has to set you up -you do a great job of that yourself- and honestly nobody cares enough to post a topic concerning your dd.We are really happy to not have anything on the forum-but you cant let it die, and finally people are speaking up.
cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by nomorefatdramamama 07/02/12, 03:03 pm

Why come on this site and air your teams problems. Is that not what a coach is for. Second If my DD played a hell of a game and someone took notice, and posted what she had accomplished. I would have no problem. But from the look of it, your DD didn't make the play of the game right. So what, get over it. Your team won and thats all that counts. Don't hate a person or persons because their kid is great at something. You should be proud of her for making that play, or stop. You should take a long look in the mirror and readjust your train of thought.[/quote]

@ Guess Who: You're correct. That is what a coach is for but so far nothing has been forthcoming to really address the matter. As for the insinuation that the reason for the post was because the poster's daughter was not the playmaker is totally off base. We are all very happy for our girls but sick of the sh!$ that goes on behind the scenes. Enough is enough. No we don't want to air our dirty laundry on here but this family started it by hanging out their streaked granny panties for all to see.

@B Fan: Please get over yourself and just be happy for your daughter and the team.

nomorefatdramamama
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Grifter 07/02/12, 03:08 pm

the correct spelling is $h!t

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guess Who 07/02/12, 03:24 pm

nomorefatdramamama wrote:
Why come on this site and air your teams problems. Is that not what a coach is for. Second If my DD played a hell of a game and someone took notice, and posted what she had accomplished. I would have no problem. But from the look of it, your DD didn't make the play of the game right. So what, get over it. Your team won and thats all that counts. Don't hate a person or persons because their kid is great at something. You should be proud of her for making that play, or stop. You should take a long look in the mirror and readjust your train of thought.

@ Guess Who: You're correct. That is what a coach is for but so far nothing has been forthcoming to really address the matter. As for the insinuation that the reason for the post was because the poster's daughter was not the playmaker is totally off base. We are all very happy for our girls but sick of the sh!$ that goes on behind the scenes. Enough is enough. No we don't want to air our dirty laundry on here but this family started it by hanging out their streaked granny panties for all to see.

@B Fan: Please get over yourself and just be happy for your daughter and the team.[/quote]

Sounds like its time for that family to look elsewhere. No
Guess Who
Guess Who
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/02/12, 03:29 pm

I dont know what this DD or family couldv did that was so bad to have ppl mad after one tourny but I would def be looking some where els I would not sign a contract for a yr to be with this type of drama filled team Its good to be green but man this is a whol nother shade pale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/02/12, 03:34 pm

cheers yes goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/02/12, 04:06 pm

some one help me understand if so much hate for this family why not tell them or call them Why subject us all to your team issues Dont you have 2-3 days a week to tell them you dont like them

Shut Up already

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/02/12, 04:58 pm

NoReallyNotDM wrote:some one help me understand if so much hate for this family why not tell them or call them Why subject us all to your team issues Dont you have 2-3 days a week to tell them you dont like them

Shut Up already
OK give us your team-she can go there(hell we'll pay for it, take u a collection) and you can experience it first hand -see what it's like.Watch the mom start crap , gossip lies and sit back and watch the drama, then claim how mistreated her family and kid is. So put your team name out there, come it-it's so much fun. THEY started this , about time the team spoke up simply in defense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/02/12, 05:01 pm

Wait a second... Since it's common knowledge that LP controls and manipulates this forum, this must be an evil, subversive plot by LP to drive dissension into the heart of the DT's. affraid affraid affraid

Oh wait, I just crossed my threads, didn't I??? That would be bad...

My sincere apologies to anyone who experiences total protonic reversal after reading this. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down