Latest topics
» Dallas Texans 2016 Kit #5 (Select)
by unknowingmom Today at 1:40 pm

» Beat the Heat Tournament (Edmond, OK)
by 030409SOCCERDAD Today at 1:39 pm

» 08 Girls Teams - U90C Labor Day Open (Sept 1-4)
by U90C Today at 11:41 am

» U7 Girls Teams - U90C Labor Day Open (Sept 1-4)
by U90C Today at 11:40 am

» 07 Girls Teams - U90C Labor Day Open (Sept 1-4)
by U90C Today at 11:39 am

» 06 Girls Teams - U90C Labor Day Open (Sept 1-4)
by U90C Today at 11:38 am

» TOURNAMENT: U90C Labor Day Open - Sept 1-4
by U90C Today at 11:37 am

» Solar 08 Cavalle - Flower Mound
by FMSolar Today at 10:54 am

» Turf Cup 3v3 Tournament - August 19th & 20th
by Soccer08 Today at 9:03 am

» Need a Keeper - RedHots FC 05G
by RH05G Yesterday at 11:16 pm

» 8'x24' Flat Double-Sided Training Goals Plus Cart
by JustaSport Yesterday at 9:54 pm

» schedules Lake highlands classic league
by Soccermomma2017 Yesterday at 9:45 pm

» Schedule for Lakehighlands Girls 07
by Soccermomma2017 Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Tatu's Sting 00' & 01' ECNL Open Tryout Schedule
by Zizou Yesterday at 1:02 pm

» Sting 2011 Shepard
by skills Yesterday at 12:37 pm

» Trophy Hunting?
by Onlychild Yesterday at 12:10 pm

» Sting Academy Kit #23 - Youth Medium/Small
by s@ccerm@m Yesterday at 11:39 am

» FS: NWT FC Dallas Jerseys
by mcbeal42 Yesterday at 11:32 am

» Sting Kit For Sale AS
by 8701tx Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:32 pm

» Sports Organization Management Software Jevin Dan Ptak TX
by KeeperCommander Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:12 pm

» Dallas Texans 08 JDL Tryout Schedule
by Dtsoccer8 Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:51 pm

» FC Dallas 02G Black is looking
by FCD02GBLACK Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:13 pm

» Hello Plano Labor Day Tournament... Is anybody in there?
by dadof3 Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:48 pm

» Competitive Small sided in Allen/McKinney/Frisco/Plano
by chandrarr Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:42 pm

» Competitive Small sided in Allen/McKinney/Frisco/Plano
by chandrarr Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:41 pm

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11290 registered users
The newest registered user is Igamez7924

Our users have posted a total of 161592 messages in 20311 subjects

'03 Division Outlook

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by outonthelimb on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:14 pm

I will take first guess.

Liverpool Dalglish?!?

outonthelimb
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 449
Join date : 2010-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:26 pm

Sting SS

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by flygirl on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:30 pm

2ddgotskillz wrote:Sting SS
Thats my guess Sting S (due to low number reports and new coach reports) or Fever, who has been the heaviest recruiting team on this forum.
avatar
flygirl
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 218
Points : 2062
Join date : 2012-08-21
Location : On the phone explaining to a 90 year old woman how to reset her wireless router - in spanish

Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by JewelsBMF on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:15 pm

I hear it's Sting Scarfone (friend of a friend rumor), but it's a sad fact that pretty much every team loses players at the end of each season, so it's the norm that teams will advertise here on the forum. It's a good way to have free advertising. My guess with Fever since they are an independent team they just use this forum as a way to keep their name out there since they aren't one of the big five who's names are already well known. Hats off them too for ending the season as the only independent team in the FBR top ten. When teams like Fever, Cosmos, and Vitesse can have such a successful season it's more of a testament to the coach, as they don't have a big pool of players to choose from like some clubs that have 12+ '03 teams. They are able to develop players with what they are given, and that's what all girls and parents should be looking for at this age level.
avatar
JewelsBMF
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 139
Points : 2196
Join date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by flygirl on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:24 pm

JewelsBMF wrote:I hear it's Sting Scarfone (friend of a friend rumor), but it's a sad fact that pretty much every team loses players at the end of each season, so it's the norm that teams will advertise here on the forum. It's a good way to have free advertising. My guess with Fever since they are an independent team they just use this forum as a way to keep their name out there since they aren't one of the big five who's names are already well known. Hats off them too for ending the season as the only independent team in the FBR top ten. When teams like Fever, Cosmos, and Vitesse can have such a successful season it's more of a testament to the coach, as they don't have a big pool of players to choose from like some clubs that have 12+ '03 teams. They are able to develop players with what they are given, and that's what all girls and parents should be looking for at this age level.

So you are saying big club coaches can't develop players? Hmmmm. You sound biased...
avatar
flygirl
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 218
Points : 2062
Join date : 2012-08-21
Location : On the phone explaining to a 90 year old woman how to reset her wireless router - in spanish

Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by SolarPower00 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:05 pm

JewelsBMF wrote:I hear it's Sting Scarfone (friend of a friend rumor), but it's a sad fact that pretty much every team loses players at the end of each season, so it's the norm that teams will advertise here on the forum. It's a good way to have free advertising. My guess with Fever since they are an independent team they just use this forum as a way to keep their name out there since they aren't one of the big five who's names are already well known. Hats off them too for ending the season as the only independent team in the FBR top ten. When teams like Fever, Cosmos, and Vitesse can have such a successful season it's more of a testament to the coach, as they don't have a big pool of players to choose from like some clubs that have 12+ '03 teams. They are able to develop players with what they are given, and that's what all girls and parents should be looking for at this age level.

For the record, Fever was built with a few from here and few from there....including Sting and Juve and the like. They were a top 10 team by the time they played their first game.
avatar
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 589
Points : 2702
Join date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by flygirl on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:43 am

SolarPower00 wrote:
JewelsBMF wrote:I hear it's Sting Scarfone (friend of a friend rumor), but it's a sad fact that pretty much every team loses players at the end of each season, so it's the norm that teams will advertise here on the forum. It's a good way to have free advertising. My guess with Fever since they are an independent team they just use this forum as a way to keep their name out there since they aren't one of the big five who's names are already well known. Hats off them too for ending the season as the only independent team in the FBR top ten. When teams like Fever, Cosmos, and Vitesse can have such a successful season it's more of a testament to the coach, as they don't have a big pool of players to choose from like some clubs that have 12+ '03 teams. They are able to develop players with what they are given, and that's what all girls and parents should be looking for at this age level.

For the record, Fever was built with a few from here and few from there....including Sting and Juve and the like. They were a top 10 team by the time they played their first game.

I had heard fevers two stud players were developed in the srsa program...
avatar
flygirl
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 218
Points : 2062
Join date : 2012-08-21
Location : On the phone explaining to a 90 year old woman how to reset her wireless router - in spanish

Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by HomeAgain on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:19 am

Sting Scarfone is now Sting Gutierrez (Audrey Gutierrez). Her 00's are #4 in Region 3 and is she is an absolute delight to deal with. I think the girls will respond very well to her and Sting made an excellent change at just the right time. cheers
avatar
HomeAgain
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 51
Points : 2435
Join date : 2011-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by jj4mel on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:13 am

flygirl wrote:
SolarPower00 wrote:
JewelsBMF wrote:I hear it's Sting Scarfone (friend of a friend rumor), but it's a sad fact that pretty much every team loses players at the end of each season, so it's the norm that teams will advertise here on the forum. It's a good way to have free advertising. My guess with Fever since they are an independent team they just use this forum as a way to keep their name out there since they aren't one of the big five who's names are already well known. Hats off them too for ending the season as the only independent team in the FBR top ten. When teams like Fever, Cosmos, and Vitesse can have such a successful season it's more of a testament to the coach, as they don't have a big pool of players to choose from like some clubs that have 12+ '03 teams. They are able to develop players with what they are given, and that's what all girls and parents should be looking for at this age level.

For the record, Fever was built with a few from here and few from there....including Sting and Juve and the like. They were a top 10 team by the time they played their first game.

I had heard fevers two stud players were developed in the srsa program...

Considering one of those studs is the Fever Coach's DD, I think he deserves full credit for her development as a stud player. Both were studs prior to SRSA and continued after SRSA.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1041
Points : 3991
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:21 am

I know when we were at that age, some people were in for a rude awakening. They assumed since their daughter had been there for a while that they were just penciled in for select. Coaches are always looking to upgrade about this time. Expect movement.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by SolarPower00 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:29 am

You are absolutely correct...as we get closer to the Qualification Tournament, it's all about making that team better. Free agents will be welcomed with open arms and roster space will have to be made.
It won't matter how long your DD has been part of the Club.
.... parents get ready.
There's always another Pre-select team that will be a "better fit" but often that's little consolation to the DD that can't play with all her friends anymore.
But that's the nature of the beast I guess.


Last edited by SolarPower00 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 589
Points : 2702
Join date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by BumpyPitch on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:31 am

Sting S implodes? If true, where are the DDs going?


Can Sting M pick up some players? Something weird there, can anyone explain?
avatar
BumpyPitch
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 146
Points : 2212
Join date : 2012-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:31 am

ddsgotgame wrote:Sting Scarfone is now Sting Gutierrez (Audrey Gutierrez). Her 00's are #4 in Region 3 and is she is an absolute delight to deal with. I think the girls will respond very well to her and Sting made an excellent change at just the right time. cheers

I know nothing about this team or the team dynamic, but from the outside looking in, this looks like a very solid and logical move, both from the choice of the new coach and the timing of the change.

The Sting model appears to be for S&S to concentrate on the academy teams, and then hand them over to a new coach heading into select. Same thing happened in the '02's last year when S&S handed off their '02 teams to Q for the transition into select. I think it's a smarter move to make the transition now, and will provide more certainty and stability than if they waited until the end of the Spring season to make the move.

Only question in my mind is that this now gives Audrey 4 teams (she already has D1 '99, D1 '00, and D2 '01 teams). I've been told that Sting usually doesn't like a coach to have more than 3 teams at any one time. Wonder if this means that she will be handing over one of her older teams to another coach? Suspect Not to mention she's also the DOC for Sting East.

As long as she has the time to give the proper focus to the '03 team, this looks like an excellent move.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by RocketFish on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:47 am

ddsgotgame wrote:Sting Scarfone is now Sting Gutierrez (Audrey Gutierrez). Her 00's are #4 in Region 3 and is she is an absolute delight to deal with. I think the girls will respond very well to her and Sting made an excellent change at just the right time. cheers

Great move for Sting. AG has some work to do with this one, hopefully she can keep what she has and add some DDs to keep the roster exodus to a minimum. Heard through the grapevine that SS was facing a 'Mutiny on the Bounty' and it was coming to a head. Hopefully they saved the ship with a new Captain.
avatar
RocketFish
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 69
Points : 1816
Join date : 2012-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:51 am

SolarPower00 wrote:You are absolutely correct...as we get closer to the Qualification Tournament, it's all about making that team better. Free agents will be welcomed with open arms and roster space will have to be made.
It won't matter how long your DD has been part of the Club.
.... parents get ready.
There's always another Pre-select team that will be a "better fit" but often that's little consolation to the DD that can't play with all her friends anymore.
But that's the nature of the beast I guess.


Usually it's pretty obvious to everyone but the parents of the girl who is replaced. It has to be that way. The team is supposed to be a competitive team and all sorts of problems can crop up when you try to ignore that fact. On the other hand, there is always a team for every kid, maybe not the one you think, but there is.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by flygirl on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:59 am

RocketFish wrote:
ddsgotgame wrote:Sting Scarfone is now Sting Gutierrez (Audrey Gutierrez). Her 00's are #4 in Region 3 and is she is an absolute delight to deal with. I think the girls will respond very well to her and Sting made an excellent change at just the right time. cheers

Great move for Sting. AG has some work to do with this one, hopefully she can keep what she has and add some DDs to keep the roster exodus to a minimum. Heard through the grapevine that SS was facing a 'Mutiny on the Bounty' and it was coming to a head. Hopefully they saved the ship with a new Captain.

She looks good on paper
http://www.stingsoccer.com/mBio.php?sid=370
avatar
flygirl
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 218
Points : 2062
Join date : 2012-08-21
Location : On the phone explaining to a 90 year old woman how to reset her wireless router - in spanish

Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:45 pm

Its going to take Dallas Texans and Sting to bring in some of there top coaches at this age to be able to compete with SRSA. Why would i take my dd "If i know shes a top 20 player in 03'"to a medium coach, when i can bring her to AS at SRSA an i know she is getting the best training over there. Until then i think this age group will remain the same. Imo course.

Hopefully with Sting bringing her in that it will keep the girls together and she is great coach and i think she will attract some top players.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by The truth must be told on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:40 pm

[quote="2ddgotskillz"]Its going to take Dallas Texans and Sting to bring in some of there top coaches at this age to be able to compete with SRSA. Why would i take my dd "If i know shes a top 20 player in 03'"to a medium coach, when i can bring her to AS at SRSA an i know she is getting the best training over there. Until then i think this age group will remain the same. Imo course.quote]

Funny how the SRSA crowd continues to be duped by the used car salesman. Solca is NOT taking the SRSA team in to select. Colvin will be taking the top team and Ray will be taking the 2nd team.

It is called BAIT & SWITCH. You will learn soon enough.

The truth must be told
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 8
Points : 2003
Join date : 2012-03-07

Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:54 pm

[quote="The truth must be told"]
2ddgotskillz wrote:Its going to take Dallas Texans and Sting to bring in some of there top coaches at this age to be able to compete with SRSA. Why would i take my dd "If i know shes a top 20 player in 03'"to a medium coach, when i can bring her to AS at SRSA an i know she is getting the best training over there. Until then i think this age group will remain the same. Imo course.quote]

Funny how the SRSA crowd continues to be duped by the used car salesman. Solca is NOT taking the SRSA team in to select. Colvin will be taking the top team and Ray will be taking the 2nd team.

It is called BAIT & SWITCH. You will learn soon enough.


Im going off whats been said on this board, as for sting ill prolly take my dd for a couple of practice since AG is taking over and there close by.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by JewelsBMF on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:18 pm

RocketFish wrote:Heard through the grapevine that SS was facing a 'Mutiny on the Bounty' and it was coming to a head. Hopefully they saved the ship with a new Captain.

"Mutiny on the Bounty"? Must be deja vu for the D'Feeter parents that stuck with Skip. This would be strike two for him in less than a year, maybe clubs are finally learning the truth...
avatar
JewelsBMF
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 139
Points : 2196
Join date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by TruthSerum on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:25 pm

2ddgotskillz wrote:Its going to take Dallas Texans and Sting to bring in some of there top coaches at this age to be able to compete with SRSA. Why would i take my dd "If i know shes a top 20 player in 03'"to a medium coach, when i can bring her to AS at SRSA an i know she is getting the best training over there. Until then i think this age group will remain the same. Imo course.

Hopefully with Sting bringing her in that it will keep the girls together and she is great coach and i think she will attract some top players.
You were on a role until you tried to compare AG to AS. To make the suggestion is to be really uninformed.

Don't believe what you read in bios. Here is a simple test using the forum ole timers. Randomly select and pm 10 parents from the 98, 99 and 00 forums and ask the following.

1. Do you or did you have a child playing in LHGCL D1 while A. Gutierrez was coaching in the division. If the answer is yes then assure them of their secrecy and ask the following questions

2. What is ur opinion on her teams style of play (kick ball or possesion? Behavior on the field (dirty/cheap, hard, soft)? How many players on her team get on the field (does she use the bench or are they roster fillers)? How do her players do once they leave? Do others think of her as a developer? Is there any skill work at her practices?

Don't report back to the forum just keep what you find to yourself and your family.

AG had a 98 team that was relegated to D2 and non of those girls made Sting ECNL.

AG has a 99 team that was relegated to D2 (then repromoted to D1 because 5 teams went to ECNL). Only 3 girls made ECNL.

AG has an 00 that by lhgcl yearly standing is mediocre.

AG has an 01 team has been relegated to D2.

Getting the 03s is Sting saying this is your last shot to prove yourself. Or they giving up on her altogether. Her reputation precedes her. Ask around.

TruthSerum
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 26
Points : 1773
Join date : 2012-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:28 pm

Ty i certainly will.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by footballer on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:10 pm

"Funny how the SRSA crowd continues to be duped by the used car salesman. Solca is NOT taking the SRSA team in to select. Colvin will be taking the top team and Ray will be taking the 2nd team.

It is called BAIT & SWITCH. You will learn soon enough."

And all of the SRSA parents just puckered up big time wondering how much truth there is to this. And they can't even comment because they were told not to post and don't have the stones to go against DM in fear that he will cut their kid. ROFLMAO

footballer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 42
Points : 2712
Join date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by HomeAgain on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:37 pm

TruthSerum wrote:
2ddgotskillz wrote:Its going to take Dallas Texans and Sting to bring in some of there top coaches at this age to be able to compete with SRSA. Why would i take my dd "If i know shes a top 20 player in 03'"to a medium coach, when i can bring her to AS at SRSA an i know she is getting the best training over there. Until then i think this age group will remain the same. Imo course.

Hopefully with Sting bringing her in that it will keep the girls together and she is great coach and i think she will attract some top players.
You were on a role until you tried to compare AG to AS. To make the suggestion is to be really uninformed.

Don't believe what you read in bios. Here is a simple test using the forum ole timers. Randomly select and pm 10 parents from the 98, 99 and 00 forums and ask the following.

1. Do you or did you have a child playing in LHGCL D1 while A. Gutierrez was coaching in the division. If the answer is yes then assure them of their secrecy and ask the following questions

2. What is ur opinion on her teams style of play (kick ball or possesion? Behavior on the field (dirty/cheap, hard, soft)? How many players on her team get on the field (does she use the bench or are they roster fillers)? How do her players do once they leave? Do others think of her as a developer? Is there any skill work at her practices?

Don't report back to the forum just keep what you find to yourself and your family.

AG had a 98 team that was relegated to D2 and non of those girls made Sting ECNL.

AG has a 99 team that was relegated to D2 (then repromoted to D1 because 5 teams went to ECNL). Only 3 girls made ECNL.

AG has an 00 that by lhgcl yearly standing is mediocre.

AG has an 01 team has been relegated to D2.

Getting the 03s is Sting saying this is your last shot to prove yourself. Or they giving up on her altogether. Her reputation precedes her. Ask around.

DM - is that you? Back to your old tricks?
Dang folks - A new coach is mentioned and it takes less than three hours for anonymous new posters to try to totally assassinate them.

I note that AS is three spots above AG on this link.
http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/results.aspx?Level=Regional&Gender=Girls&Age=13&Region=3&State=

Thanks for p*ssing on my flowers. Evil or Very Mad
avatar
HomeAgain
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 51
Points : 2435
Join date : 2011-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by RocketFish on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:53 pm

ddsgotgame wrote:
TruthSerum wrote:
2ddgotskillz wrote:Its going to take Dallas Texans and Sting to bring in some of there top coaches at this age to be able to compete with SRSA. Why would i take my dd "If i know shes a top 20 player in 03'"to a medium coach, when i can bring her to AS at SRSA an i know she is getting the best training over there. Until then i think this age group will remain the same. Imo course.

Hopefully with Sting bringing her in that it will keep the girls together and she is great coach and i think she will attract some top players.
You were on a role until you tried to compare AG to AS. To make the suggestion is to be really uninformed.

Don't believe what you read in bios. Here is a simple test using the forum ole timers. Randomly select and pm 10 parents from the 98, 99 and 00 forums and ask the following.

1. Do you or did you have a child playing in LHGCL D1 while A. Gutierrez was coaching in the division. If the answer is yes then assure them of their secrecy and ask the following questions

2. What is ur opinion on her teams style of play (kick ball or possesion? Behavior on the field (dirty/cheap, hard, soft)? How many players on her team get on the field (does she use the bench or are they roster fillers)? How do her players do once they leave? Do others think of her as a developer? Is there any skill work at her practices?

Don't report back to the forum just keep what you find to yourself and your family.

AG had a 98 team that was relegated to D2 and non of those girls made Sting ECNL.

AG has a 99 team that was relegated to D2 (then repromoted to D1 because 5 teams went to ECNL). Only 3 girls made ECNL.

AG has an 00 that by lhgcl yearly standing is mediocre.

AG has an 01 team has been relegated to D2.

Getting the 03s is Sting saying this is your last shot to prove yourself. Or they giving up on her altogether. Her reputation precedes her. Ask around.

DM - is that you? Back to your old tricks?
Dang folks - A new coach is mentioned and it takes less than three hours for anonymous new posters to try to totally assassinate them.

I note that AS is three spots above AG on this link.
http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/results.aspx?Level=Regional&Gender=Girls&Age=13&Region=3&State=

Thanks for p*ssing on my flowers. Evil or Very Mad

Not sure if it DM, but if it is he has way too much time on his hands to know all the stats on Sting teams, coaches and players. Way too dialed in, but maybe that is why he as good as he is. Knows the lay of the land and puts quality teams on the field.

As for the link you posted AS is #1 and AG #4 in the ranking, the winning % there is a 20% gap. Wins are wins and bring home Championships. Not rankings.
avatar
RocketFish
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 69
Points : 1816
Join date : 2012-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by jj4mel on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:05 pm

Who's DM Question

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1041
Points : 3991
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum