North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 16 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

04 Labor Day Tournament

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 16 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Guest 14/08/14, 08:56 am

PurplePonyPower wrote:
soccerjack wrote:
PurplePonyPower wrote:Yes because stating on your website that you're the #1 04 team according to txsoccer.net really points to their disgust of this forum!

Isn't that just stating a fact though?

If the the forum isn't worthy of their presence why put a statement like that on there? Just dumb IMO.

Wow, now the name calling starts... that's SO mature... calling a soccer club "dumb"? Well, as the saying always goes, it takes one.......

Listen, once again, I have no DD on the team however, I ask why it's SO dang important to everyone what ANOTHER team is doing? You RASE folks got all pissy when folks called you out for playing boys ("who cares what we do?"), now you RASE parents are getting all pissy about what TX Spirit IS or ISN'T doing - talk about calling a kettle black... you do realize what matters is the League play right? You'll get your chance to prove you are the Defacto again. And, if you are, you'll win, if you aren't, you'll lose, it'll all happen on the field at that time - why so pressed to get a crack at 'em before the season starts? Is it because they put something on their website and you feel powerless to do the same? OR is it maybe the few of you that post on here do it because of your egos and by golly that #1 spot allows you the ability to pound your chest with purpose? Really makes no sense what-so-ever - and PPP, saying a club is dumb is just dumb IMO...  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePonyPower 14/08/14, 09:06 am

Whoever put the statement on the website, not the club. Oh and you do realize it's not just League play that is important right, eh?

PurplePonyPower
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/08/14, 09:26 am

PurplePonyPower wrote:Whoever put the statement on the website, not the club. Oh and you do realize it's not just League play that is important right, eh?

At 10 years old?  You saying they won't make the World Cup or become the next USWNT if they don't level up now? I really think you need to explain to us the importance in great detail cause really, it just sounds like some pissy parents upset cause they lost that defacto #1 position on TXSOCCER.NET and want it back...

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePonyPower 14/08/14, 09:28 am

Broaden your horizons. Soccer for our kids should not just be based on crappy LH and FBR.

PurplePonyPower
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/08/14, 09:33 am

PurplePonyPower wrote:Broaden your horizons. Soccer for our kids should not just be based on crappy LH and FBR.

One more time, I ask, at 10 years old, what impact does ONE tournament have on the remaining 7-8 years of soccer they have in front of them - not including those that move on to College or other avenues of soccer? Why is it so important to YOU and the OTHER RASE ELITISTS that ANY team for that matter play in the PLD or ANY tournament RASE plays in? You play who's in front of you right? You beat who's in front of you right? Is it a pissing match? What is it? Please, explain to me now the importance and maybe you'll sway my thinking somehow - I doubt it, but it's worth a shot... please broaden my horizons for my 10 year old so I might see the light and become an elitist parent like you... please... make my day... I want my 10 year old to realize the game of soccer "today" will make or break her entire career as a soccer player. Tell me more... please, I beg of you...

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 14/08/14, 09:35 am

first I don't believe he was saying the club is dumb he was saying putting the statement on the website was dumb (which it was) so basically posting an unofficial ranking from forum that you "don't care about" is actually dumb.

But my question is why do you care so much if you are not from spirit? I seem to miss your concern or your rushing to our defense when people got pissy (as you say). Why the double standard from you and others?

Sure we will get them in league play at the end of the season. Would have be fun to get them before they take a loss or two (they won't beat stinky feet again and will lose to LP prem)

So I will set the record straight. You can post #1 FBR on your website but then you can also expect to be called out when you play down in a tournament sidesteping the best competition. Every game you play is a must win so learn to play with expectation. There are no excuse or exceptions. Welcome to the club so stop crying about it and deal with it.

#1 team edges out sting N in QT and fails to take full points
#1 team ducks the best from oklahoma
#1 team ducks plano labor day

man this feels nice to dump all of you guys garbage on someone else
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePonyPower 14/08/14, 09:36 am

Are you on meds?

PurplePonyPower
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/08/14, 09:37 am

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 16 Screen-shot-2012-07-24-at-7-54-45-pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/08/14, 09:38 am

go99 wrote:
But my question is why do you care so much if you are not from spirit?  I seem to miss your concern or your rushing to our defense  when people got pissy (as you say).  Why the double standard from you and others?

Because of your double standard BS... you've done it to everyone on this forum, not just Spirit folks...

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 14/08/14, 09:38 am

SoccerShocker wrote:
PurplePonyPower wrote:
soccerjack wrote:
PurplePonyPower wrote:Yes because stating on your website that you're the #1 04 team according to txsoccer.net really points to their disgust of this forum!

If the the forum isn't worthy of their presence why put a statement like that on there? Just dumb IMO.

Wow, now the name calling starts... that's SO mature...  calling a soccer club "dumb"?  Well, as the saying always goes, it takes one.......

Listen, once again, I have no DD on the team however, I ask why it's SO dang important to everyone what ANOTHER team is doing?  You RASE folks got all pissy when folks called you out for playing boys ("who cares what we do?"), now you RASE parents are getting all pissy about what TX Spirit IS or ISN'T doing - talk about calling a kettle black...  you do realize what matters is the League play right?  You'll get your chance to prove you are the Defacto again.  And, if you are, you'll win, if you aren't, you'll lose, it'll all happen on the field at that time - why so pressed to get a crack at 'em before the season starts?  Is it because they put something on their website and you feel powerless to do the same?  OR is it maybe the few of you that post on here do it because of your egos and by golly that #1 spot allows you the ability to pound your chest with purpose?  Really makes no sense what-so-ever - and PPP, saying a club is dumb is just dumb IMO...   Rolling Eyes 

In a forum where anyone can act like anyone, again I ask the question, are you sure this is a Elite parent responding? SoccerSucka, you have shown you true feeling for LP Elite. If you have "No dd" on the team, why have a compelling feeling to reply to PPP? I guess you call yourself helping out the defenseless in TX Spirit?? Thought you where going to the lake to drink your troubles away...
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/08/14, 09:39 am

PurplePonyPower wrote:Are you on meds?

I normally drink a nice Xanax, Vodka, Latte about this time of the morning... thanks for noticing... LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 14/08/14, 09:44 am

SoccerShocker wrote:
PurplePonyPower wrote:Broaden your horizons. Soccer for our kids should not just be based on crappy LH and FBR.

One more time, I ask, at 10 years old, what impact does ONE tournament have on the remaining 7-8 years of soccer they have in front of them - not including those that move on to College or other avenues of soccer?  Why is it so important to YOU and the OTHER RASE ELITISTS that ANY team for that matter play in the PLD or ANY tournament RASE plays in?  You play who's in front of you right?  You beat who's in front of you right?  Is it a pissing match?  What is it?  Please, explain to me now the importance and maybe you'll sway my thinking somehow - I doubt it, but it's worth a shot...  please broaden my horizons for my 10 year old so I might see the light and become an elitist parent like you...  please...  make my day...  I want my 10 year old to realize the game of soccer "today" will make or break her entire career as a soccer player.  Tell me more... please, I beg of you...

Okay sockshock I am confused. You have been on for awhile but I can't seem to recall your adament defense of RASE for taking the same kind of abuse. I am seeing some joey kennington style defending here and for a team you are not even on. So please explain to me the difference? Why is it now that it doesn't matter where you play and there just 10. Why do these kind of comments just "now" matter?

For the record I agree with you and think it's all silly but it is fun to give someone else a hard time for a change but you hypocrisy or sudden righteousness is a little hard to swallow
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 14/08/14, 09:50 am

SoccerShocker wrote:
go99 wrote:
But my question is why do you care so much if you are not from spirit?  I seem to miss your concern or your rushing to our defense  when people got pissy (as you say).  Why the double standard from you and others?

Because of your double standard BS...  you've done it to everyone on this forum, not just Spirit folks...

I have no double standard. My standard is consistent with the poking fun at spirit here being the one off. But I noticed you avoided the question. Why was it okay all this time for it to happen to rase but now it's not for it to happen to someone else?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerisfun 14/08/14, 09:51 am

Yep.  It's all about the gotsoccer rankings!   Wink

soccerisfun
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/08/14, 09:53 am

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
SoccerShocker wrote:
PurplePonyPower wrote:
soccerjack wrote:

Wow, now the name calling starts... that's SO mature...  calling a soccer club "dumb"?  Well, as the saying always goes, it takes one.......

Listen, once again, I have no DD on the team however, I ask why it's SO dang important to everyone what ANOTHER team is doing?  You RASE folks got all pissy when folks called you out for playing boys ("who cares what we do?"), now you RASE parents are getting all pissy about what TX Spirit IS or ISN'T doing - talk about calling a kettle black...  you do realize what matters is the League play right?  You'll get your chance to prove you are the Defacto again.  And, if you are, you'll win, if you aren't, you'll lose, it'll all happen on the field at that time - why so pressed to get a crack at 'em before the season starts?  Is it because they put something on their website and you feel powerless to do the same?  OR is it maybe the few of you that post on here do it because of your egos and by golly that #1 spot allows you the ability to pound your chest with purpose?  Really makes no sense what-so-ever - and PPP, saying a club is dumb is just dumb IMO...   Rolling Eyes 

In a forum where anyone can act like anyone, again I ask the question, are you sure this is a Elite parent responding?  SoccerSucka, you have shown you true feeling for LP Elite.  If you have "No dd" on the team, why have a compelling feeling to reply to PPP?  I guess you call yourself helping out the defenseless in TX Spirit??  Thought you where going to the lake to drink your troubles away...

Ah yes, and now the gang up session starts... this is old hat, defend? Everyone is constantly trying to defend someone on here... right? Normally the shoe is on the other foot though, now you get to wear that shoe, is it comfy? is it snug? Cause that's how everyone else felt while RASE held that defacto on here... funny thing is, the banter never changes, just the players in the game... it's always the same old questions and the same old crap, it's mostly just fun and slightly entertaining to get "you" all worked up, cause in the end, it really matters very little in the overall scope of NTX soccer. When all the chips fall and these kids get to be about 14 all this banter about our 10 year olds will have been, at the very least, entertaining, but really hold no water to what they will experience in the future. Yes, my kid plays with the club but does not play on the team ya'll are so concerned with. But then I ask? How much does that really matter anyways? I have opinions, not my DD, so it doesn't matter WHO she plays for cause these are MY opinions and do not reflect the opinions of the team or the club I am associated with. As do the rest of you and I would go back and pull posts and direct you to certain links and all that to point out the "shoe on the other foot" scenario but I think you already know what I'm talking about. Be at the top, get razzed, however, not one of the Top 04 parents has come no here like the RASE parents do often, to rattle your cage the way ya'll have been trying to rattle theirs... So the question remains - why so interested in what THEY are doing? And please, I ask once again to enlighten me, broaden my horizons, please...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/08/14, 09:54 am

go99 wrote:
SoccerShocker wrote:

One more time, I ask, at 10 years old, what impact does ONE tournament have on the remaining 7-8 years of soccer they have in front of them - not including those that move on to College or other avenues of soccer?  Why is it so important to YOU and the OTHER RASE ELITISTS that ANY team for that matter play in the PLD or ANY tournament RASE plays in?  You play who's in front of you right?  You beat who's in front of you right?  Is it a pissing match?  What is it?  Please, explain to me now the importance and maybe you'll sway my thinking somehow - I doubt it, but it's worth a shot...  please broaden my horizons for my 10 year old so I might see the light and become an elitist parent like you...  please...  make my day...  I want my 10 year old to realize the game of soccer "today" will make or break her entire career as a soccer player.  Tell me more... please, I beg of you...

Okay sockshock I am confused.  You have been on for awhile but I can't seem to recall your adament defense of RASE for taking the same kind of abuse.  I am seeing some joey kennington style defending here and for a team you are not even on.  So please explain to me the difference?  Why is it now that it doesn't matter where you play and there just 10.  Why do these kind of comments just "now" matter?

For the record I agree with you and think it's all silly but it is fun to give someone else a hard time for a change but you hypocrisy or sudden righteousness is a little hard to swallow

See? This is fun isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 14/08/14, 10:00 am

the forum has always been fun even when we were the object of the abuse. You are woefully mistaken if you think the spirit abuse I have done today has reached the rase level. For the most part they are still completely ignored and if I had not brought them up nobody would be talking about them at all.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/08/14, 10:04 am

Just to be clear - I AM trying to get a rise out of ya'll, liven up the place a little - I really have no care one way or the other... must be the medication kicking in or something as PPP said... LOL... sometimes, a little poke and little prod gets the forum bursting with entertaining anecdotes and you get to watch OTHERS defend what they believe in... I honestly could care less to be COMPLETELY honest. Meet me at a party and you'll know what I'm talking about - I don't take myself too seriously and sometimes I enjoy seeing others get all defensive. This forum is a source of entertainment and once in a great while, someone will post information that is ACTUALLY useful on here (thanks BW!!!). Otherwise, most of it is exactly what I stirred up on here - defensive or offensive BS and banter set to entertain those with a evil mind like mine. I apologize if I've offended some of you but tell me it didn't get a little more interesting...  Twisted Evil  I'll leave ya'll alone now and let you get back to the really important conversations on here... but, I'll be watching for that moment to pick a little...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/08/14, 10:05 am

Lakedad wrote:
Used2bKix wrote:Off the subject but a nice cold heiny would do me just right

You like heinys  Razz Razz Evil or Very Mad

Yep... pirat 

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 14/08/14, 10:11 am

SoccerShocker wrote:Just to be clear - I AM trying to get a rise out of ya'll, liven up the place a little - I really have no care one way or the other...  must be the medication kicking in or something as PPP said... LOL...  sometimes, a little poke and little prod gets the forum bursting with entertaining anecdotes and you get to watch OTHERS defend what they believe in...  I honestly could care less to be COMPLETELY honest.  Meet me at a party and you'll know what I'm talking about - I don't take myself too seriously and sometimes I enjoy seeing others get all defensive.  This forum is a source of entertainment and once in a great while, someone will post information that is ACTUALLY useful on here (thanks BW!!!).  Otherwise, most of it is exactly what I stirred up on here - defensive or offensive BS and banter set to entertain those with a evil mind like mine.  I apologize if I've offended some of you but tell me it didn't get a little more interesting...   Twisted Evil   I'll leave ya'll alone now and let you get back to the really important conversations on here...  but, I'll be watching for that moment to pick a little...

You beginning to sound like someone whose account was ban for too many #$@%$#& and the use of Caps all the time.. Hmmm, and their dd played for TX Spirit..

Last edited by Son_ofa_Pitch on 14/08/14, 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerchicken 14/08/14, 10:11 am

You need to take your butt hurt out on someone else and realize this forum is to be used for good and not the ranting it has turned into. If I was at Spirit, Texans, D'Feeters, Andromeda, any club but FCD you would not be doing what you are doing. Only a coward hides behind a screen name.
soccerchicken
soccerchicken
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerchicken 14/08/14, 10:12 am

Oops.  Sorry.  Wrong thread.
soccerchicken
soccerchicken
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/08/14, 10:16 am

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
SoccerShocker wrote:Just to be clear - I AM trying to get a rise out of ya'll, liven up the place a little - I really have no care one way or the other...  must be the medication kicking in or something as PPP said... LOL...  sometimes, a little poke and little prod gets the forum bursting with entertaining anecdotes and you get to watch OTHERS defend what they believe in...  I honestly could care less to be COMPLETELY honest.  Meet me at a party and you'll know what I'm talking about - I don't take myself too seriously and sometimes I enjoy seeing others get all defensive.  This forum is a source of entertainment and once in a great while, someone will post information that is ACTUALLY useful on here (thanks BW!!!).  Otherwise, most of it is exactly what I stirred up on here - defensive or offensive BS and banter set to entertain those with a evil mind like mine.  I apologize if I've offended some of you but tell me it didn't get a little more interesting...   Twisted Evil   I'll leave ya'll alone now and let you get back to the really important conversations on here...  but, I'll be watching for that moment to pick a little...

You beginning to sound like someone whose account was ban for too many #$@%$#& and the use of Caps all the time.. Hmmm, and their dd played for TX Spirit..

Nope, good try though... LOL... new to TX Spirit and pretty much new to posting on here as you can tell by my post counter... On another note, I just got tickets to the Jason Aldean concert!!! Yeehaaa!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/08/14, 10:25 am

And just for the record S.o.a.P. - it was this post that brought me on this forum to begin with and it was very informative and excellent information...

https://www.txsoccer.net/t18058-good-read-evaluate-your-dd#179809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/08/14, 10:30 am

Damn....this guy is a more articulate version of myself...except y'all know my affiliation. He is getting a rise out of y'all like Ole Skool Soccer PoBoy!!

And honestly, there was no abusing RASE back then...only ridicule to "try" and get y'all to somehow comeback... GO99 was at onetime a lone soldier in defense of all things RASE and posted with confidence that RASE was "beyond the pack" but now the ELITE masses post with an agenda of something to prove and can't sit back quietly and confidently to let Spirit bask in their present glory. GO,PPP,Son....funny thing is, everyone knows who #1 is...y'all just act like y'all forgot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/08/14, 10:39 am

Used2bKix wrote:

Damn....this guy is a more articulate version of myself...except y'all know my affiliation. He is getting a rise out of y'all like Ole Skool Soccer PoBoy!!

And honestly, there was no abusing RASE back then...only ridicule to "try" and get y'all to somehow comeback... GO99 was at onetime a lone soldier in defense of all things RASE and posted with confidence that RASE was "beyond the pack" but now the ELITE masses post with an agenda of something to prove and can't sit back quietly and confidently to let Spirit bask in their present glory. GO,PPP,Son....funny thing is, everyone knows who #1 is...y'all just act like y'all forgot.

You have been my Mr. Miyagi... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next