North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 15 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

04 Labor Day Tournament

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 15 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by PurplePonyPower 13/08/14, 01:28 pm

Used2bKix wrote:Just asking... But why "should" a team play in PLD? SRSA didn't last year did they? I'm just asking? Sounds like RASE parents ready or eager to reclaim their "throne"....y'all used to let the play do the talking...y'all seem....a bit different..hmmmm

New breed maybe?
You should concentrate on getting those players yalls team are still looking for!

PurplePonyPower
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/08/14, 01:55 pm

PurplePonyPower wrote:
Used2bKix wrote:Just asking... But why "should" a team play in PLD? SRSA didn't last year did they? I'm just asking? Sounds like RASE parents ready or eager to reclaim their "throne"....y'all used to let the play do the talking...y'all seem....a bit different..hmmmm

New breed maybe?
You should concentrate on getting those players yalls team are still looking for!
"Y'all's team are looking for"? Lost me on that one. But let me concentrate....ok got it... That was a stupid rebuttal Purp...but carry on. You must be of the new breed...

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePonyPower 13/08/14, 01:59 pm

Another dig at Elite, Kix. You used to at least come across as a neutral but I guess that's not the case anymore. Just try and keep the sarcasm to yourself and concentrate on your own team.

PurplePonyPower
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/08/14, 02:08 pm

Wasn't a dig homie...elite very we'll admired...the team very well respected. I'm just wondering why the patronizing of teams not in PLD is coming from the Elite posters. I was acknowledging the fact that Elite parents only defended RASE a while ago...they didn't usually speak or post as if they had anything to prove. If anyone says different that ELITE is the team to beat then smoke is being blown...but that's why I said y'all seem eager to demonstrate...

P.S. The sarcasm is hard to tame though when in defense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 13/08/14, 02:19 pm

Hmm. Kix I can respect that but reading back, I don't recall Elite parents patronizing a team for not playing in PLD. Who Spirit?? You sure these are Elite parents?
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePonyPower 13/08/14, 02:20 pm

Funny how people were criticizing "RASE" last year for playing boys in tournaments and now, when we have reached Competitive soccer, the same tournaments become "no big deal".

PurplePonyPower
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 13/08/14, 02:26 pm

PurplePonyPower wrote:Funny how people were criticizing "RASE" last year for playing boys in tournaments and now, when we have reached Competitive soccer, the same tournaments become "no big deal".

You know there's a Double Standard.. There is not enough "Mystic" about other teams  Rolling Eyes 
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 13/08/14, 02:45 pm

SoccerShocker wrote:
PurplePonyPower wrote:Most teams have already taken a break.

Well good for Most Teams, some have not, so they will over a three day weekend...  go ahead and argue the point all you want.  My guess is those few teams that don't play will be sitting at home reading all you complaining about the heat and the fact that these few teams aren't at the tournament "but should be".  All the while, tipping a cold beer and watching their little soccer star swim, tube, eat ice cream, stay up late one last time and not giving two hoots about a Plano Labor Tournament.  I'll even raise a tall frosty one to those of you that have made 10 year old soccer your entire lives and have a NEED to play every weekend, especially holidays.  Here's to you Mr-and-Mrs-Soccer-Elitist-That-Love-Ten-Year-Old-Professional-Soccer-Persons, while I raise my cold Bud Light, on a boat, in the sun - you all have fun now ya' hear?

Twisted Evil 

cheers Amen
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/08/14, 02:46 pm

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
PurplePonyPower wrote:Funny how people were criticizing "RASE" last year for playing boys in tournaments and now, when we have reached Competitive soccer, the same tournaments become "no big deal".

You know there's a Double Standard.. There is not enough "Mystic" about other teams  Rolling Eyes 

Naww...might sound crazy but folk....eventually moved on. Now LH approaches an all the match ups are inevitable. The "de-facto" on fbr made others thirsty and envious...but now everyone has no choice but to face the music. Must be a &$!%# being at the top right?

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerisfun 13/08/14, 02:54 pm

soccerjack wrote:
SoccerShocker wrote:

Well good for Most Teams, some have not, so they will over a three day weekend...  go ahead and argue the point all you want.  My guess is those few teams that don't play will be sitting at home reading all you complaining about the heat and the fact that these few teams aren't at the tournament "but should be".  All the while, tipping a cold beer and watching their little soccer star swim, tube, eat ice cream, stay up late one last time and not giving two hoots about a Plano Labor Tournament.  I'll even raise a tall frosty one to those of you that have made 10 year old soccer your entire lives and have a NEED to play every weekend, especially holidays.  Here's to you Mr-and-Mrs-Soccer-Elitist-That-Love-Ten-Year-Old-Professional-Soccer-Persons, while I raise my cold Bud Light, on a boat, in the sun - you all have fun now ya' hear?

Twisted Evil 

cheers Amen

I'll drink to that!

soccerisfun
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 13/08/14, 02:56 pm

it doesn't matter if spirit is in PLD or not. Funny thing is we looked at doing beat the heat but the competition usually isn't that great so we passed. That would have had better odds of catching up with them. Our odd of playing spirit in PLD weren't that good. They would have been seeded high so opposite ends of the bracket and then knocked of by stinky feet or the scotties before we ever got to them.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 13/08/14, 03:05 pm

go99 wrote:it doesn't matter if spirit is in PLD or not.  Funny thing is we looked at doing beat the heat but the competition usually isn't that great so we passed.  That would have had better odds of catching up with them.  Our odd of playing spirit in PLD weren't that good.  They would have been seeded high so opposite ends of the bracket and then knocked of by stinky feet or the scotties before we ever got to them.

cheers Gotta appreciate that little dig also..
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/08/14, 03:09 pm

soccerjack wrote:
go99 wrote:it doesn't matter if spirit is in PLD or not.  Funny thing is we looked at doing beat the heat but the competition usually isn't that great so we passed.  That would have had better odds of catching up with them.  Our odd of playing spirit in PLD weren't that good.  They would have been seeded high so opposite ends of the bracket and then knocked of by stinky feet or the scotties before we ever got to them.

cheers Gotta appreciate that little dig also..

Clever right...

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 13/08/14, 03:13 pm

I do what I can

but I have been on record that not including dalglish I think stinky feet is at the top with scotties and spirit after that in a close call that I give to scott because they are my favorites and spirit is a little one dimensional.  I don't include the dirty because of the player losses and not really seeing them play but if anybody can turn it all on it's head it's the dirty
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 13/08/14, 03:52 pm

soccerisfun wrote:
soccerjack wrote:
SoccerShocker wrote:

Twisted Evil 

cheers Amen

I'll drink to that!

If your going to have a beer, please have a real beer and not Bud Light.  Thanks in advance.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/08/14, 04:30 pm

TatonkaBurger wrote:
soccerisfun wrote:
soccerjack wrote:
SoccerShocker wrote:

Twisted Evil 

cheers Amen

I'll drink to that!

If your going to have a beer, please have a real beer and not Bud Light.  Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I was trying to stick with the Bud Light Commercial Motif... I'll raise my Guiness (old world style) or maybe a Newcastle... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/08/14, 04:32 pm

Off the subject but a nice cold heiny would do me just right

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/08/14, 04:37 pm

go99 wrote:I do what I can

but I have been on record that not including dalglish I think stinky feet is at the top with scotties and spirit after that in a close call that I give to scott because they are my favorites and spirit is a little one dimensional.  I don't include the dirty because of the player losses and not really seeing them play but if anybody can turn it all on it's head it's the dirty

Are you digging for compliments or for someone from Spirit to come crawling out of the woodwork to call you out cause I can tell you, they keep pretty quiet over there (and on this little forum of disgust) pretty well... Smile They don't seem to play the games ya'll like to play on here as far as I can tell... Spirited bunch on the sidelines but definitely not on the forums and THAT is a good thing. Talk about being "Mystical", eh?. That's right, eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePonyPower 13/08/14, 04:45 pm

Yes because stating on your website that you're the #1 04 team according to txsoccer.net really points to their disgust of this forum!

PurplePonyPower
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 13/08/14, 05:58 pm

PurplePonyPower wrote:Yes because stating on your website that you're the #1 04 team according to txsoccer.net really points to their disgust of this forum!

Isn't that just stating a fact though?
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePonyPower 13/08/14, 06:04 pm

soccerjack wrote:
PurplePonyPower wrote:Yes because stating on your website that you're the #1 04 team according to txsoccer.net really points to their disgust of this forum!

If the the forum isn't worthy of their presence why put a statement like that on there? Just dumb IMO.

PurplePonyPower
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 13/08/14, 07:59 pm

any idea why they aren't playing up in beat the heat. Seems to be where a little more challege is. TSC's top 04 team is playing up there.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by 05GKdad_Tulsa 13/08/14, 11:20 pm

2 of top 3 teams in OK (TSC Kitteman & Blitz) are playing up...have heard it is due to needing guest players due to vacations/injuries.

05GKdad_Tulsa
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 14/08/14, 12:18 am

will you guys be making it down for plano labor day? Haven't seen you in awhile
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakedad 14/08/14, 08:45 am

Used2bKix wrote:Off the subject but a nice cold heiny would do me just right

You like heinys  Razz Razz Evil or Very Mad
Lakedad
Lakedad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/08/14, 08:56 am

PurplePonyPower wrote:
soccerjack wrote:

If the the forum isn't worthy of their presence why put a statement like that on there? Just dumb IMO.

Wow, now the name calling starts... that's SO mature... calling a soccer club "dumb"? Well, as the saying always goes, it takes one.......

Listen, once again, I have no DD on the team however, I ask why it's SO dang important to everyone what ANOTHER team is doing? You RASE folks got all pissy when folks called you out for playing boys ("who cares what we do?"), now you RASE parents are getting all pissy about what TX Spirit IS or ISN'T doing - talk about calling a kettle black... you do realize what matters is the League play right? You'll get your chance to prove you are the Defacto again. And, if you are, you'll win, if you aren't, you'll lose, it'll all happen on the field at that time - why so pressed to get a crack at 'em before the season starts? Is it because they put something on their website and you feel powerless to do the same? OR is it maybe the few of you that post on here do it because of your egos and by golly that #1 spot allows you the ability to pound your chest with purpose? Really makes no sense what-so-ever - and PPP, saying a club is dumb is just dumb IMO...  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next