North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

D2 Fall Final Rankings: Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

D2 Fall Final Rankings:

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

D2 Fall Final Rankings: Empty D2 Fall Final Rankings:

Post by Packrabbit 15/10/13, 10:54 pm

Skipping ahead and declaring the D2 leaders at the half way point. I'm just reporting the news; doubt many would disagree with these rankings! clown  barring injuries..

1. Sting Central: Most well rounded team- offense, defense, special teams, coaching... The team to beat.
2. Solar Gold: they just keep winning...plays very good team defense; gets the edge over Bussey (for now); very consistent, but needs to score more to challenge for top spot (or lose #2 spot).
3. Mustangs Bus: quite possibly the most athletic d2 team; scary thing is they are playing better soccer every week.
4. DFeeters: defense was exposed against the Bus; finishing up with a tougher schedule-- SG , Sting C and DTN...
5. FCD-East: gritty team that hard to figure out... I think they have the ability to upset a top team;
6. FCD-P: this team still learning to play together; they will move up in the spring;
7. DT-N: surprised this team hasn't done better; early schedule knocked them off balance... They will win at least 2 of last 3 games this fall.
8: Sting-F: No idea what's going on with this team; good coach, parents need to chill out.
9. DTX-FW: pleasant surprise! this team is not in over its head and getting better.
10. Mustang-Spence: it has the players, they just need some confidence.

Section I: The author of this post's above attempts at humor should be viewed and/or criticized for its entertainment value only. Hopefully, no one's feelings or facts were injured during the production of this post.
Section II: The author does not claim to speak intelligently or with authority about ANY posted topic. The author further acknowledges that any information presented is an opinion most likely based on incomplete observations and should not, in form or fashion, be treated as NEWS or FACTS of any type. All information should be questioned, ridiculed and/or discarded, as deemed appropiate by the individual reader
Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

D2 Fall Final Rankings: Empty Re: D2 Fall Final Rankings:

Post by Noob 16/10/13, 07:57 am

The FCD East game vs Sting Central game could be more interesting than expected. There is an ECNL game at the same time on Sunday, so Sting Central will be without the difference makers. With the ECNL players, they are Sting Central. Without the players, they are the Cosmos. Last time this schedule conflict happened, the DT-FW tied Cosmos 1-1.

Noob
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by backofthenet 16/10/13, 08:30 am

I too think the Sting P game and FCDE may be much closer than most think. However your assessment is inaccurate IMO. We looked at Sting and realized it might be a tough opportunity for my DD to get extended or quality playing time. They roster 1 ECNL player and she doesn't play very often. And she did not travel to their WAGS tournament. Outside of that I'm pretty much sure they've been rebuilt with 6-7 players after losing 3 starters I'm aware of to a D1 Sting team. We've seen this team. And to their credit and to be fair to those girls, they are good. And fun to watch.

I will say Sting 1-0 over FCDE...post-tournament letdown.

backofthenet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by backofthenet 16/10/13, 08:40 am

This weekend's predictions:

FCD P 2 - 1/0 DT North; I agree on the a I've assessment that Premier will find its stride as the season goes on.

Sting P 1 - 0 FCDE as mentioned; maybe 2-1 or 1-1

backofthenet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by midfieldersdad 16/10/13, 03:34 pm

Jacking the thread!

FCDP 0 DTN1

Sting P 1 FCDE 1

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 17/10/13, 02:23 pm

Caution: Falling Soapbox below!

It's a shame, embarrassing really... Has everyone become so uptight and turned into sheep?
With a whole 3 games remaining (some teams 4), nobody has any crystal balls (pun intended) to predict half way mark D2 ranking? The worse thing that can happen is your predictions are wrong, and you are ridiculed by your peers... And then you change your Long Term Weekly Ranking next week!

Last year's '00 D3 group's supporters were a lot more vocal (less afraid)! Can't be D2 afraid! What good is it to be a "soccer expert" and not have a prediction and an opinion on the division?
Has midfielder, dadof3, 00scrmom, backofnet, noob, InaB, all the newbies....all turned into... *gasp*... Responsible, pOlitically correct People or worse... Lurkers!?

Section I: The author of this post's above attempts at humor should be viewed and/or criticized for its entertainment value only. Hopefully, no one's feelings or facts were injured during the production of this post.
Section II: The author does not claim to speak intelligently or with authority about ANY posted topic. The author further acknowledges that any information presented is an opinion most likely based on incomplete observations and should not, in form or fashion, be treated as NEWS or FACTS of any type. All information should be questioned, ridiculed and/or discarded, as deemed appropiate by the individual reader
Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 17/10/13, 03:24 pm

If there is anything that can drive me out of my corner quickly, it is being called out by PackRabbit...

The truth is, I pretty much agree with everything you said. The reason I haven't had much to say (though I have participated in the polls is that I feel D2 is actually pretty even...I wouldn't be very shocked to see ANY team pull a point against ANY other team. Perhaps not win, but tie?? Yeah.

Sting P was flat better than us on the day we played them. Do I think it will always be that way? No, we didn't play well, but kudos to Sting CP, they outplayed us. Do I think they are the team to beat? Yes. Has that changed from pre-season? No. Did I expect Bussey and the top of D2 (Feet and SG) to be there pretty close too? Yes.

Mustangs Bussey, SG and Feet are right there...will there be separation between those three...well SG plays BOTH, and Bussey beat Feet 3-0...I guess Bussey over Feet...If SG can manage to win 3 in a row, that is teh second best team...if Bussey beats SG, they are #2. If SG beats Bussey and loses to Feet...it is muddy at #2...the jury is out.

The next group is FCD E and P to me...I can see FCD P making some noise, (3 of 4 of their games are against the bottom teams in the division), but I also can see ANY of those teams getting points against them too. DTN, Sting F, DTFW, and Mustangs Spence all have some positive things going for them, unfortunately for them, they are not stringing together results. I truly believe that it is NOT all about wins, but when we are talking about the standings...it kinda is. SG beat 3 of 4 of them 1-0...so 7, 8, and 9 are close with (current #1) SG...that is parity in the division.

I don't know those teams well enough to know if there is a major injury or just a new mix of players, but the last third of the season will be as interesting as the first 2/3, and then we have the spring...

So there Packrabbit...a whole lot of nothing.

lol-you get what you pay for!
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by backofthenet 17/10/13, 04:06 pm

Pack, you name-caller-outer-meanie-forum-bully,

Okay, I will walk the plank because you said I could get a redo if I'm wrong cheers 

1. The Bus: 0-3 to Big Blue was an anomaly.  In my opinion, still the favorite but the gap has closed.
1. Big Blue: whoever said Jekyll and Hyde may have been correct; Sunday will tell me what I need to know.
* the first to blink will most likely find themselves on the outside looking in; Big Blue has the game in hand; for now.

3. Feet: definitely athletic and will compete, but has some chinks in the armor as shown by the Bus
4. Gold: don't know them really, but by all accounts impressive, athletic, and physical
* Another loss and a draw by either and they will effectively be eliminated from the top prize

5. Premier: a bit of an enigma, but I believe they are the best of the rest. Solid team, club, talent.
6. Sting F: slow starters and still adjusting, but will be more adept in spring and create concern
7. North: I think top 5 talent, but have stumbled right out of the gate and I'm not sure why
8. East: took a hit this summer and lost players. I expect they'll make noise in the spring but will stay comfortably north of relegation
9. Cowtown: gritty, tough, hard-working.  Probably a year away from where they want to be so they will need to find a way int0 8 or better to garner momentum for '14/15
10. Navy: don't know much, sorry.  Obviously struggling to find a place so far.

I reserve the right to change my mind.  Well, Pack has reserved me the right.

backofthenet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by beast 17/10/13, 04:40 pm

Ok I will play too.

1. Sting Parker- I think their 2 ECNL players are making a difference, but if they don't show up this weekend it could be a game changer. Overall a good team and until they lose they stay on top.

2. Mustangs Bus- I agree the game against Parker was an anomoly and in the spring they will be more prepared. Every win has been big, and they are a solid team front to back.

3. Feet- solid team, but the bus wore them down. They have 2 tough games left to play against Sting P and Solar G. They will have to come to play.

4. Solar Gold- got to put it in the back of the net to be top 3. Two tough games left plus one they should win.

5. DTN- the worst of their schedule is over. I think they will finish strong.

6. FCD P- favorable schedule left. Competitive team.

7. FCDE- tough couple of games ahead. Scrappy team that could pull out some ties.

8. Sting F- struggling and I don't know that it will get better.

9. DTN FW- hanging in there.

10. Mustangs Spence- the spring will get better, but until then.
beast
beast
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seven 17/10/13, 06:22 pm

Some of you guys seem to be throwing a few backhanded compliments at Sting P. I am not sure how anyone can place Mustangs B and Sting P both number one. Sting beat Mustangs 3-0. That is a pretty resounding win. Calling it an anomaly is questionable. And the comment about the ECNL players sounds a bit like a qualifer or something. The ECNL players are part of the team and I am sure they contribute greatly. Any way from what I have seen Mustangs are a good team , very athletic and they can play with many D1 teams, however right now Sting P is the top team in D2
Seven
Seven
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 00Talent 17/10/13, 06:36 pm

OK I am back from DC just got the Government back open and I just want to make a correction that Sting C only has ONE ECNL player and she has only played in one game this season and did not play in the WAGS Tournament just to be clear. Very nice to see so much interest and blood flowing again GREAT JOB TEAM.

00Talent
00Talent
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by beast 17/10/13, 07:33 pm

Seven wrote:Some of you guys seem to be throwing a few backhanded compliments at Sting P. I am not sure how anyone can place Mustangs B and Sting P both number one. Sting beat Mustangs 3-0. That is a pretty resounding win. Calling it an anomaly is questionable. And the comment about the ECNL players sounds a bit like a qualifer or something. The ECNL players are part of the team and I am sure they contribute greatly. Any way from what I have seen Mustangs are a good team , very athletic and they can play with many D1 teams, however right now Sting P is the top team in D2
I agree that Sting is the top of D2 for at least now. But what would you call their tie with DTFW? Is DTFW that good? Or an anomaly? I would say Sting was off that day and got lucky with their opponent. I also venture to guess that Mustangs were off the day they played Sting and got unlucky in who their opponent was.
Same with the Mustangs/Feet game. It may also be a bit of an anomaly, not sure the end result will be quite the same in the spring.
I am not necessarily saying that Sting would not have won the game against Stangs, I just think it should have been closer then the score reflects.
For now it is Sting and the Mustangs that everyone is chasing with Feet and SG knocking hard on the door.
beast
beast
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seven 17/10/13, 08:24 pm

Ok I can agree with you if you are just referring to the 3-0 score being an anomaly. I read it that you were refrencing the loss itself. I can see where you are coming from now. Yes I agree i would be suprised if the next game between those 2 teams was a blow out.
Seven
Seven
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 17/10/13, 10:50 pm

00Talent wrote:OK I am back from DC just got the Government back open and I just want to make a correction that Sting C only has ONE ECNL player and she has only played in one game this season and did not play in the WAGS Tournament just to be clear. Very nice to see so much interest and blood flowing again GREAT JOB TEAM.

Talent- 3 things...
1.appreciate you getting that gov't shutdown thing handled ... Wish you would've gone out a few days earlier...

2. Thank you clearing up the Sting C's ECNL player count... I was beginning to wonder if the whole sting encl team was doing double duty every weekend... With their next 2 games vs Dallas Texans and Solar Red, I figured they needed to rest their legs.

3. Obviously, you have Sting C predicted to finish #1 at break... But I don't see your other 9 rankings...you know, #2 thru #10... Maybe a little analysis??

Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 17/10/13, 11:54 pm

Packrabbit wrote:Caution: Falling Soapbox below!

It's a shame, embarrassing really... Has everyone become so uptight and turned into sheep?
With a whole 3 games remaining (some teams 4), nobody has any crystal balls (pun intended) to predict half way mark D2 ranking? The worse thing that can happen is your predictions are wrong, and you are ridiculed by your peers... And then you change your Long Term Weekly Ranking next week!

Last year's '00 D3 group's supporters were a lot more vocal (less afraid)! Can't be D2 afraid! What good is it to be a "soccer expert" and not have a prediction and an opinion on the division?
Has midfielder, dadof3, 00scrmom, backofnet, noob, InaB, all the newbies....all turned into... *gasp*... Responsible, pOlitically correct People or worse... Lurkers!?
What's up doc? Don't know too much about political correctness. This "newbie" has just been lurkin' in deference to the higher ups, but was encouraged to make a brief cameo. Been wanting to keep that bullseye off the back if you get my meaning. Some could be laying low because of possible backlash from the overly sensitive types on here to even reasonable comments. Personally, we've been kinda busy trying to run that table (pun intended), or at least close to it and still have lots of unfinished business. Hopefully we won't have anymore hiccups and I'll still be full of confidence at the midway point. With respect to your D2 commentary, don't have really anything to add, but hopefully will next year, if you're still in place.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 18/10/13, 01:01 am

KnKsDad wrote:

What's up doc? Don't know too much about political correctness. This "newbie" has just been lurkin' in deference to the higher ups, but was encouraged to make a brief cameo. Been wanting to keep that bullseye off the back if you get my meaning. Some could be laying low because of possible backlash from the overly sensitive types on here to even reasonable comments. Personally, we've been kinda busy trying to run that table (pun intended), or at least close to it and still have lots of unfinished business. Hopefully we won't have anymore hiccups and I'll still be full of confidence at the midway point. With respect to your D2 commentary, don't have really anything to add, but hopefully will next year, if you're still in place.
KnK: Couple of points:

1. "Being a particular division participant is not a prerequisite to insightful commentary pertaining to said division."
-Forum Handbook, Page 1.
2. I detect a certain amount of deserved pride in your commentary regarding your DD's D3 exploits! Super tight race going on there. Congrats on your team's success!

Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 18/10/13, 01:14 am

Packrabbit wrote:Skipping ahead and declaring the D2 leaders at the half way point. I'm just reporting the news; doubt many would disagree with these rankings! clown  barring injuries..

1. Sting Central: Most well rounded team- offense, defense, special teams, coaching... The team to beat.
2. Solar Gold: they just keep winning...plays very good team defense; gets the edge over Bussey (for now); very consistent, but needs to score more to challenge for top spot (or lose #2 spot).
3. Mustangs Bus: quite possibly the most athletic d2 team; scary thing is they are playing better soccer every week.
4. DFeeters: defense was exposed against the Bus; finishing up with a tougher schedule-- SG , Sting C and DTN...
5. FCD-East: gritty team that hard to figure out... I think they have the ability to upset a top team;
6. FCD-P: this team still learning to play together; they will move up in the spring;
7. DT-N: surprised this team hasn't done better; early schedule knocked them off balance... They will win at least 2 of last 3 games this fall.
8: Sting-F: No idea what's going on with this team; good coach, parents need to chill out.
9. DTX-FW: pleasant surprise! this team is not in over its head and getting better.
10. Mustang-Spence: it has the players, they just need some confidence.
*declaring leader rank OF halfway point leaders, not fall and spring season. Significant change to rankings expected in spring season.

Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 18/10/13, 01:03 pm

Packrabbit wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:

1. "Being a particular division participant is not a prerequisite to insightful commentary pertaining to said division."
-Forum Handbook, Page 1.
2.  I detect a certain amount of deserved pride in your commentary regarding your DD's D3 exploits! Super tight race going on there. Congrats on your team's success!

The last insightful (and reasonable) commentary that was made by this "newbie" coming out of QT wasn't rec'd too well and resulted in a dogpile by those who hook and bleed, just to reference a couple, with a little rabbit stewing the pot. It required some restraint to not respond further. Things are a bit quieter now though.

Yes, there is a certain amount of pride in our team's showing thus far. I don't think we've played a complete game yet though. And, you're right, it is shaping up to be a pretty tight race between the newbies in D3. Still got a ways to go though.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by midfieldersdad 18/10/13, 01:46 pm

I think you pretty well summed it up, your assessment for the fall season is accurate. Spring can't come soon enough.

Dadof3 is right, nothing is going to draw me out like a ribbing from the packrabbit! This weekend's predictions still stand!
midfieldersdad
midfieldersdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by backofthenet 18/10/13, 03:38 pm

Yo, Rabbit! Who's "turned into... *gasp*... Responsible, pOlitically correct People or worse... Lurkers!?" ??

backofthenet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 18/10/13, 04:25 pm

I am glad you got what you wanted rabbit! It has been to quiet on here. As for knk, glad to see you guys are doing well. It doesn't shock me now because I thought you guys and most of the top 4 would be the top 4. I stayed out of the dogpile, and I think that you guys could hang in d2. It IS a different ball game though. Goals are much harder to come by week to week and little mistakes or lapses tend to cost you more.

As I said earlier, I have seen a lot of 1 goal games this year in d2 and that is the top vs the bottom and everywhere in between.

Here are a couple of ideas for threads... want to run a thread w any tourneys in nov or dec? We are looking, but want level competition. Also, anyone notice the rankings changing? I think it is more indicative of where teams sit.
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

D2 Fall Final Rankings: Empty Rankings D 2

Post by 00Talent 18/10/13, 05:31 pm

I think the BEAST has the best rankings predictions. Solar will not beat Mustang Bussey to many weapons GREAT goalie speed will Break Down Solar's D Bussey also spreads the field well and Solar will not hold up much like the game with Sting C.

1.Sting Parker 2. Mustangs Bus 3. D.Feet 4. Solar Gold 5. DTN 6. FCD P 7. FCDE 8. Sting F 9. DTN FW 10. Mustangs Spence
00Talent
00Talent
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 18/10/13, 11:23 pm

00Talent wrote:I think the BEAST has the best rankings predictions. Solar will not beat Mustang Bussey to many weapons GREAT goalie speed will Break Down Solar's D Bussey also spreads the field well and Solar will not hold up much like the game with Sting C.

1.Sting Parker 2. Mustangs Bus 3. D.Feet 4. Solar Gold 5. DTN 6. FCD P 7. FCDE 8. Sting F 9. DTN FW 10. Mustangs Spence
Rookies... you just can't be a total homer and throw out Final Fall Rankings without a little analysis (and arithmetic) !

Here's your top 5 rankings, current pts and Fall games remaining...assuming
W=3 pts, D=1 pt, L=0 pts

We'll let Mr. Talent (obviously Mr. Math was NOT selective about whose homework he cheated off of) be our BAD EXAMPLE for today....

1. Sting Central: 15pts......FCD-East.....Sting F.....Dfeeters.....FCD-P..........Total Fall Pts?

2. Mustangs Bus: 13 pts....FCD-E.........SGold......DTFW............................Total Fall Pts?

3. DFeeters: 13 pts...........DTN...........Sting P.....Solar G..........................Total Fall Pts?

4. Solar Gold: 15pts..........Must Navy...The Bus...Dfeeters........................Total Fall Pts?

5. DTN: 4 pts...................FCD-P.........Dfeeters....DTFW...........................Total Fall Pts?

How can you have DTN moving from 8th place (4 pts) to 5th place,
Sting C from 3rd to 1st place,
Feet from 4th to 3rd place and
Solar G from 1st to 4th??

Not everyone can win their last 3 or 4 games??  I am sooo disappointed...

Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Packrabbit 18/10/13, 11:56 pm

KnKsDad wrote:
Packrabbit wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:

-Forum Handbook, Page 1.
2.  I detect a certain amount of deserved pride in your commentary regarding your DD's D3 exploits! Super tight race going on there. Congrats on your team's success!

The last insightful (and reasonable) commentary that was made  by this "newbie" coming out of QT wasn't rec'd too well and resulted in a dogpile by those who hook and bleed, just to reference a couple, with a little rabbit stewing the pot. It required some restraint to not respond further. Things are a bit quieter now though.

Yes, there is a certain amount of pride in our team's showing thus far. I don't think we've played a complete game yet though.  And, you're right, it is shaping up to be a pretty tight race between the newbies in D3. Still got a ways to go though.

What?? You can't take that stuff seriously! Your team backed up the talk, so all is good! We all love hearing from newbies... you can't be scared...worry about sensitive people... you won't be a newbie after the fall break, you'll be bona fide!! The more the merrier!!

That said-- quit bragging and being an insensitive turd.... your in 1st place and still mumbling about not playing a "complete game yet" and still having "a ways to go"... there are teams in your division really struggling and love to have half your team pts!  Now go sit down in the corner until fall is over before Dadof3 gives you a wedgie!...

Oh, I am having entirely too much fun for this to be legal...KnK, hopefully you know I am just kidding...

Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by backofthenet 19/10/13, 12:39 am

Rabbit, here's your carrot for 1-6 final fall standings:

1. Sting P 25pts....have 13, 4-0 finish
2. Mustangs B 24pts, have 15, 3-0 finish
3. Solar 19pts, have 15, 1-1-1 finish
4. Feet 17pts, have 13, 1-1-1 finish
5. FCD E 12pts, have 9, 1-2 finish
5. FCD P 12pts, have 5, finish 2-1-1

Best of luck to all of the girls on all 10 teams who pour their hearts out each week.

backofthenet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next