North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

game of the week in the 03's Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

game of the week in the 03's

Go down

game of the week in the 03's Empty game of the week in the 03's

Post by play the game 25/03/11, 11:19 am

Andro 03 v Juventus Black 03
going to be a very good game
let's see if orange shoes from Juventus does her magic again!

play the game
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

game of the week in the 03's Empty Re: game of the week in the 03's

Post by jj4mel 25/03/11, 12:10 pm

play the game wrote:Andro 03 v Juventus Black 03
going to be a very good game
let's see if orange shoes from Juventus does her magic again!

Agreed. I would be curious to see if the Andro defenders can shut her down. I personally think this game could go either way.

My prediction:

Juve 3
Andro 2

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by play the game 25/03/11, 12:52 pm

Ageed but if (big if) orange shoes gets shut down. Andro is going to walk away with it. There's a number a players that can score, not just one.

play the game
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 25/03/11, 02:09 pm

play the game wrote:Ageed but if (big if) orange shoes gets shut down. Andro is going to walk away with it. There's a number a players that can score, not just one.

Neither Andro or Juve will walk away with it. Andro is more defensive when they meet a faster team. This is what I have seen when my DD has played Andro in the past. Juve has 2 outstanding players. Shut down 1, the other will step up. Game will be low scoring. 3-2 or 2-1. I have no dog in the fight, just my $.02

Spend it wisely.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Junkie 25/03/11, 09:42 pm

i think it was 5 to 5 last time

I say it will be about the same this time
Soccer Junkie
Soccer Junkie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by old buckeye 26/03/11, 08:59 am

Another good game to watch is
#6 FC DALLAS LEDEBETTER 4-0-1
VS
#7 SOLAR DYNAMO KENNINGTON 3-1-1

old buckeye
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Hands 27/03/11, 11:06 am

Kennington team is an excellent team.. I hope it's a good game. FC Dallas Ledbetter's team has been hit with the flu. Key players missing.
Big Hands
Big Hands
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Junkie 27/03/11, 06:17 pm

So what happened?
Soccer Junkie
Soccer Junkie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Hands 27/03/11, 06:22 pm

Soccer Junkie wrote:So what happened?

Andro 2
Juve 4

Solar Dyanmo 1
FC Dallas Ledbetter 0

This was a good game.. Goal scored with less than 10 minutes in game.
Big Hands
Big Hands
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by play the game 28/03/11, 10:34 am

What on ugly game by Juvenus they elbowed, kicked, at Andro players and threw punches at an Andro player. Very unclassie of them to stoop that low to win a game. They took Andro out of there game. Yellow shoes for Andro got taking out the the pk box and never return in the second half. I hope she's ok.
No

play the game
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Junkie 28/03/11, 10:44 am

So, what you are saying is that it was not physical on both sides????

Then you were watching the wrong game or looking through rose colored glasses.

It was physical and the ref should have blown the whistle a few times on both sides of the ball to get control.

What I saw was 1 team had slightly more skill and the other had way too much all around speed.
Soccer Junkie
Soccer Junkie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by play the game 28/03/11, 10:59 am

From what I saw the first game these two teams played was soccer. The second game Juveus when to almost hurt players. Physical yes but to throw elbrowes and punches come on man!!!

play the game
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 28/03/11, 11:00 am

play the game wrote:What on ugly game by Juvenus they elbowed, kicked, at Andro players and threw punches at an Andro player. Very unclassie of them to stoop that low to win a game. They took Andro out of there game. Yellow shoes for Andro got taking out the the pk box and never return in the second half. I hope she's ok.
No

Anyone else see this game?

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Junkie 28/03/11, 11:20 am

stop right there................

there were no punches thrown, I will give you the fact she jumped up and bowed up and even screamed "get off me", and to tell you the truth she had the right, it was a hard tackle in the box.....but no punch was thrown

and it is funny how you are saying the girls were out there to hurt someone, they are 8, they do not know how to hurt someone and if I heard a coach tell his girls that I would be the first person in his her face......

It was a tough game, I will give you that......
but don't say they were dirty
that is not fair to the girls who played a good game
Soccer Junkie
Soccer Junkie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by play the game 28/03/11, 12:16 pm

Hey I just call like it is. I could care less who wins the game. This IS the first game I saw them play dirty. They normally play good soccer!! NOT THIS TIME IT IS WHAT IT IS!!

play the game
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 28/03/11, 12:23 pm

play the game wrote:Hey I just call like it is. I could care less who wins the game. This IS the first game I saw them play dirty. They normally play good soccer!! NOT THIS TIME IT IS WHAT IT IS!!

Wow. Calling out a team as "dirty" and it didn't even involve the Texans. I guess Juve can now be called Dirty East? Sounds more like this was some rough play, but not dirty. Surely if it was the Juve girls thugging it up the refs would call it out... Right?

Great win for Juve. Congrats!!

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RefRider 28/03/11, 01:02 pm

Some where down the line, not anytime soon, some of you will realize how ridiculous all this sounds...I anticipate a certain few will not.

Buckle up, it is a long journey.

RefRider
RefRider
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by locruizer 28/03/11, 01:14 pm

I saw the game and my daughter does not play for either team. I just knew that it was going to be a good game. I do agree that the game was physical, but I don't think any of the girls were trying to hurt anybody. I saw physical play from both sides and I guess you can say "dirty" play by some players on both sides. I consider soccer to be a very physical game and I played since I was like 5 years old and I think that some person's view of physical can be descibed as dirty play. I thought it was a great game and I was very happy to be able to witness such great play from these 8 year old girls. The only "dirty" play that I saw was #12(i think that was her jersey number) from Adromeda pushing a little on some of the Juventus girls. She is bigger and taller, but she was just using her physical advantages to her advantage. I don't see nothing wrong with that. The girl from Juventus #23 did said something to her when she scored and got tackled, but I think she was just under an adrenaline rush and I also consider that part of the moment. I wish everybody could just enjoy the talents of these little ones without all the arguing and realize that if you are playing a physical sport things like this will happen. I teach my daughter to be physical and also my son to be physical in football, basketball and soccer because if they don't there is no way they can be competitive in a physical sport... my 2 cents....take it for what it's worth. I hope for a 3rd match between these two teams. Juventus got a lot of speed not just with #23, their defenders especially number #13(I think)is very fast and also got some skill just like Andromeda but I think the combo of speed and skills from Juventus might be enough to come out on top....not a bad goalie on Juventus either...great saves.

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 12monkeys 28/03/11, 01:31 pm

great points by ref and lo....8 years old - just enjoy it!
12monkeys
12monkeys
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by play the game 28/03/11, 01:50 pm

Be smart dont put players numbers on this fourm. You just put big targets on them. Go back and re-edit.

Last edited by play the game on 29/03/11, 06:21 am; edited 1 time in total

play the game
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Junkie 28/03/11, 02:02 pm

targets of what?
Soccer Junkie
Soccer Junkie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by locruizer 28/03/11, 02:07 pm

play the game wrote:
locruizer wrote:I saw the game and my daughter does not play for either team. I just knew that it was going to be a good game. I do agree that the game was physical, but I don't think any of the girls were trying to hurt anybody. I saw physical play from both sides and I guess you can say "dirty" play by some players on both sides. I consider soccer to be a very physical game and I played since I was like 5 years old and I think that some person's view of physical can be descibed as dirty play. I thought it was a great game and I was very happy to be able to witness such great play from these 8 year old girls. The only "dirty" play that I saw was #12(i think that was her jersey number) from Adromeda pushing a little on some of the Juventus girls. She is bigger and taller, but she was just using her physical advantages to her advantage. I don't see nothing wrong with that. The girl from Juventus #23 did said something to her when she scored and got tackled, but I think she was just under an adrenaline rush and I also consider that part of the moment. I wish everybody could just enjoy the talents of these little ones without all the arguing and realize that if you are playing a physical sport things like this will happen. I teach my daughter to be physical and also my son to be physical in football, basketball and soccer because if they don't there is no way they can be competitive in a physical sport... my 2 cents....take it for what it's worth. I hope for a 3rd match between these two teams. Juventus got a lot of speed not just with #23, their defenders especially number #13(I think)is very fast and also got some skill just like Andromeda but I think the combo of speed and skills from Juventus might be enough to come out on top....not a bad goalie on Juventus either...great saves.

Be smart dont put players numbers on this fourm. You just put big targets on them. Go back and re-edit.

targets of what?

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by IBreedChampions 28/03/11, 05:45 pm

jj4mel wrote:
play the game wrote:What on ugly game by Juvenus they elbowed, kicked, at Andro players and threw punches at an Andro player. Very unclassie of them to stoop that low to win a game. They took Andro out of there game. Yellow shoes for Andro got taking out the the pk box and never return in the second half. I hope she's ok.
No

JJ, sure I watched the game. It was so talked about on the site that I had to see what all the hipe was about. What I saw was a very good game, played well by both teams. In the end though in my opinion, the faster, more skilled team won. Now I watch the whole game and my DD plays for another club whose game finished shortly before this one started. The game was physical by both teams, Andro gave it and Juventus gave it right back. On one particular play the Juventus forward was sandwiched in between two Andro defenders inside the box. I guess it was Andro's attempt to "shut the player down" as was the earlier discussion on this topic. This resulted in the Juventus player being tackled inside the box while attempting to score. The Juventus player did still manage to score the goal while falling to the ground. Somehow the Andro players ended up on top of her. One Andro player laid on her a good 5 seconds after the goal and the Juventus player pushed the Andro player off of her with both hands and yelled, "get off of me". Now had the Juventus player not scored the goal, she would have been awarded a PK for being fouled by the Andro players inside the box. I never saw the alleged punches or elbows as "Play the Game suggested happened. There was quite a bit of pushing and shoving to win the ball and thats all a part of soccer. Andro had some pretty good stiff arms if you ask me. I am certain if anyone had thrown a punch, the referee would have done something about that. The ref did ask the Juventus player after being fouled in the box if she was okay and to calm down. I agree with Lo, I think the reaction by the Juventus player was all adrenaline and the intensity after being tackled and almost crushed underneath the two Andro defenders. I don't think she meant any more harm to the Andro player than the Andro players meant to her when they fouled her inside the box. Both teams wanted to win but in the end it was only one victor. I look forward to seeing these two teams meet again in the future. Both teams are awesome and played exactly how I would think a winning team is suppose to play. I commented to my DD the entire game about how aggressive each team was and how I think she should play in her games. It's 8 year soccer, its fun and it can be intense at times. Let the girls play though and stop making everything such a big competition at this age. The girls should have fun while playing and not think it's a war just because their parents think it should be. The end........ Very Happy

IBreedChampions
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 28/03/11, 05:56 pm

IBreedChampions wrote:
jj4mel wrote:
No

JJ, sure I watched the game. It was so talked about on the site that I had to see what all the hipe was about. What I saw was a very good game, played well by both teams. In the end though in my opinion, the faster, more skilled team won. Now I watch the whole game and my DD plays for another club whose game finished shortly before this one started. The game was physical by both teams, Andro gave it and Juventus gave it right back. On one particular play the Juventus forward was sandwiched in between two Andro defenders inside the box. I guess it was Andro's attempt to "shut the player down" as was the earlier discussion on this topic. This resulted in the Juventus player being tackled inside the box while attempting to score. The Juventus player did still manage to score the goal while falling to the ground. Somehow the Andro players ended up on top of her. One Andro player laid on her a good 5 seconds after the goal and the Juventus player pushed the Andro player off of her with both hands and yelled, "get off of me". Now had the Juventus player not scored the goal, she would have been awarded a PK for being fouled by the Andro players inside the box. I never saw the alleged punches or elbows as "Play the Game suggested happened. There was quite a bit of pushing and shoving to win the ball and thats all a part of soccer. Andro had some pretty good stiff arms if you ask me. I am certain if anyone had thrown a punch, the referee would have done something about that. The ref did ask the Juventus player after being fouled in the box if she was okay and to calm down. I agree with Lo, I think the reaction by the Juventus player was all adrenaline and the intensity after being tackled and almost crushed underneath the two Andro defenders. I don't think she meant any more harm to the Andro player than the Andro players meant to her when they fouled her inside the box. Both teams wanted to win but in the end it was only one victor. I look forward to seeing these two teams meet again in the future. Both teams are awesome and played exactly how I would think a winning team is suppose to play. I commented to my DD the entire game about how aggressive each team was and how I think she should play in her games. It's 8 year soccer, its fun and it can be intense at times. Let the girls play though and stop making everything such a big competition at this age. The girls should have fun while playing and not think it's a war just because their parents think it should be. The end........ Very Happy

Thanks for the unbiased opinion of the game. My DD has played against Andro a few times. They are rough and tough, but never seen a "dirty" play from them. Their coach wouldn't stand for it. I have seen Juve play. Not as rough, but maybe has a little attitude. Will be a good rivalry for these 2 teams.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/03/11, 06:19 pm

play the game wrote:
locruizer wrote:I saw the game and my daughter does not play for either team. I just knew that it was going to be a good game. I do agree that the game was physical, but I don't think any of the girls were trying to hurt anybody. I saw physical play from both sides and I guess you can say "dirty" play by some players on both sides. I consider soccer to be a very physical game and I played since I was like 5 years old and I think that some person's view of physical can be descibed as dirty play. I thought it was a great game and I was very happy to be able to witness such great play from these 8 year old girls. The only "dirty" play that I saw was #12(i think that was her jersey number) from Adromeda pushing a little on some of the Juventus girls. She is bigger and taller, but she was just using her physical advantages to her advantage. I don't see nothing wrong with that. The girl from Juventus #23 did said something to her when she scored and got tackled, but I think she was just under an adrenaline rush and I also consider that part of the moment. I wish everybody could just enjoy the talents of these little ones without all the arguing and realize that if you are playing a physical sport things like this will happen. I teach my daughter to be physical and also my son to be physical in football, basketball and soccer because if they don't there is no way they can be competitive in a physical sport... my 2 cents....take it for what it's worth. I hope for a 3rd match between these two teams. Juventus got a lot of speed not just with #23, their defenders especially number #13(I think)is very fast and also got some skill just like Andromeda but I think the combo of speed and skills from Juventus might be enough to come out on top....not a bad goalie on Juventus either...great saves.

I don't think numbers are a big deal, just like labelling by shoes or blanket physical characteristics, but you just quoted him, with numbers, so even if he goes back and edits it, they still show up on yours.

Learn to Internets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down