North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Concerning Letter about DT South 04 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Concerning Letter about DT South 04

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Concerning Letter about DT South 04 Empty Concerning Letter about DT South 04

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 19/01/16, 06:35 pm

This is coming from a Cali parent:

"To Whom It May Concern:

I wanted to e-mail you and make you aware of the kind of team that was playing in your tournament.

This weekend, we played against the Texans South 04 Girls, under the direction of Coach Gabriel Adames.  While I congratulate the girls on their win, unsportsmanlike conduct was exhibited by not only the players but also the parents.

Our girls were not only purposely hurt (attacked from the back after the ball was kicked, goal keeper being rammed up against) but were also bitten and pinched.  Which to me is unacceptable!!! Soccer is not about hurting each other and the safety of all the children comes first and it was very disappointing that a coach allowed for this violent behavior. Safety is a priority and I don't feel neither the kids or myself felt safe. While walking to the parking lot, I did not let my child walk alone and had her hold my hand the whole time for fear of an adult from the Texan team attacking her.  

Also, one of the parents in the team began to flip all of us, including the girls which is ridiculous!! Luckily the ref kicked him out of the game, but what kind of coach allows for this behavior to occur.  The parents were telling our girls to go back to California. Why were these parents allowed to verbally bully/harass our girls? Why did their coach not stop their behavior?

Then after the fact, as we are all leaving the field. Our girls are crying and already feeling defeated, another one of your grown male parents began to taunt our girls by singing.  This too is uncalled for. What kind of grown man is going to find pleasure in taunting 12 year old GIRLS!!! Even another parent on the Texans team told this man to stop but yet the man continued on his with his childlike and hurtful behavior. I personally don't like to have 12 year old girls bullied by a grown man.  

What makes this worse is that the coach did NOTHING to stop the adults or kids from not only physically but emotionally hurting our girls.

Another team that played against this team complained and warned us about this team.  It's a shame that those talented girls are being directed to use violence instead of their skills and that parents are allowed to bully little girls.  I have cc'd other teams that played against the Texans incase they feel like sharing their experience

This team, coaches, and parents definitely brought shame to their league and I hope that for future tournaments you consider this complaint and use it as a basis in accepting their application to play in your future tournaments.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions."

This later was sent to info@lv-sa.com and a few other team managers..
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Concerning Letter about DT South 04 Empty Re: Concerning Letter about DT South 04

Post by MustangGT 19/01/16, 07:21 pm

Why are you posting heresy letter from the loosing ca team attacking DTS?

Sounds like sore losers from CA team. What I don't understand is your need to drum up trouble here?

I'm sure there is another side to the story.

Forget CA teams DTS and forget and north Texas parents who come on here for any reason other than to congratulate the only gold winner of all north Texas teams in all ages divisions.

Hey Pitch, did you get permission from Liverpool and Adam to repost a Liverpool addressed email?

Hmm..

MustangGT
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Concerning Letter about DT South 04 Empty Re: Concerning Letter about DT South 04

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 19/01/16, 08:28 pm

I will start off my second post by saying Congrats to DT South 04 for winning Vegas Cup this past weekend.

Im cool with some of the DT South parents and I respect those parents as well, BUT... when you have a GROWN AZZ MAN run across our bench after the game yelling "DT South, DT South, DT South!!" WHO DOES THAT, in front of our parents and girls... This upset majority of the girls and parents who saw it.. I personally SAW IT!! So the letter above is more believable to me and our parents.. So you can get TFOH with your "HEARSAY" comment.  It's so alarming that either you or some of your parents are blind to it or is it just the "DIRTY, DIRTY" .. It's a common coincident right that soooooo many people complain about DT South.. I know a few bad apples can make the others look rotten but DANG, C'MON!!!!
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGT 19/01/16, 08:40 pm

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:I will start off my second post by saying Congrats to DT South 04 for winning Vegas Cup this past weekend.

Im cool with some of the DT South parents and I respect those parents as well, BUT... when you have a GROWN AZZ MAN run across our bench after the game yelling "DT South, DT South, DT South!!" WHO DOES THAT, in front of our parents and girls... This upset majority of the girls and parents who saw it.. I personally SAW IT!! So the letter above is more believable to me and our parents.. So you can get TFOH with your "HEARSAY" comment.  It's so alarming that either you or some of your parents are blind to it or is it just the "DIRTY, DIRTY" .. It's a common coincident right that soon many people complain about DT South at times.. I know a few bad apples can make the others look rotten but DANG, C'MON!!!!  

"I will start off my post by saying DTS plays dirty and they have bad parents., oh and congratulations DTS." WOW. Are you kidding? Same old tune.

ROFL and THANK YOU, your TRUE intent shows early. Can you let another team win without drawing up drama to take away from it or diminish it?

Again, did your coach Adam or Liverpool ask you to bring this to the board in public? Why not just start your post off with your own sour puss story?

Seriously pathetic and no, my DD is not on DTS which is fairly common knowdlege around here. I am glad they won. North Texas needed the win and it is awesome all North Texas gold teams made finals (sad we got knocked out the way we did).

MustangGT
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/01/16, 08:55 pm

What happens in Vegas gets exposed on a little girls soccer forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 19/01/16, 08:56 pm

MustangGT wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:I will start off my second post by saying Congrats to DT South 04 for winning Vegas Cup this past weekend.

Im cool with some of the DT South parents and I respect those parents as well, BUT... when you have a GROWN AZZ MAN run across our bench after the game yelling "DT South, DT South, DT South!!" WHO DOES THAT, in front of our parents and girls... This upset majority of the girls and parents who saw it.. I personally SAW IT!! So the letter above is more believable to me and our parents.. So you can get TFOH with your "HEARSAY" comment.  It's so alarming that either you or some of your parents are blind to it or is it just the "DIRTY, DIRTY" .. It's a common coincident right that soon many people complain about DT South at times.. I know a few bad apples can make the others look rotten but DANG, C'MON!!!!  

"I will start off my post by saying DTS plays dirty and they have bad parents., oh and congratulations DTS." WOW. Are you kidding? Same old tune.

ROFL and THANK YOU, your TRUE intent shows early. Can you let another team win without drawing up drama to take away from it or diminish it?

Again, did your coach Adam or Liverpool ask you to bring this to the board in public? Why not just start your post off with your own sour puss story?

Seriously pathetic and no, my DD is not on DTS which is fairly common knowdlege around here. I am glad they won. North Texas needed the win and it is awesome all North Texas gold teams made finals (sad we got knocked out the way we did).

I can careless what you believe with your simple replies trying to avoid the subject.. For a person who don't have any connection with DT South you always find ways to defend them. My intent was to call a Spade a Spade.. I posted the letter and your reply is "let's not drum up trouble". When it personally effected my dd and others on our team, YEA, I will call your AZZ OUT with letters, text, email or what so ever.. IF you have nothing to do with DT South refrain from speaking out on their behalf and let one of their parents address the matter..
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/01/16, 09:00 pm

Sho'Nuff wrote:What happens in Vegas gets exposed on a little girls soccer forum.
Sooooo, what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrRogers 19/01/16, 09:14 pm

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
MustangGT wrote:

I can careless what you believe with your simple replies trying to avoid the subject.. For a person who don't have any connection with DT South you always find ways to defend them My intent was to call a Spade a Spade.. I posted the letter and your reply is "let's not drum up trouble". When it personally effected my dd and others on our team, YEA, I will call your AZZ OUT with letters, text, email or what so ever.. IF you have nothing to do with DT South refrain from speaking out on their behalf and let one of their parents address the matter..

Pitch I believe there is a misunderstanding here.

If there was excessive celebrations toward your sideline I promise you it was directed not at Liverpool but the CA team (Barca Cantera sitting on your side), the same that wrote that letter, who stayed behind with the only propose to see DTS lose. They made a point early at the start of the game to cheer loudly and chant "Liverpool Liverpool" from your side of the field directed to our girls and the side our parents were on. I mean if this doesn't speak to this CA team and the matter at hand I don't know what does.

Also, the parent who was tossed that this CA team is referencing was responding to DIRECT VERBAL ABUSE coming from a single CA team parent to multiple DTS girls on the field. Here are some direct quotes:

"You loser"  (After a missed free kick)
"Hey number X, better watch your back"

I think we can all agree it is an entirely different thing to direct communication to the kids on the field.

I know our parents have nothing but respect for our friendly rivalry and your team. Apologies that your girls/parents were caught in the crossfire.

Also, for what it is worth, a CDA Slammer parents told us that this Norther CA team was not liked well (for similar reasons above) in and they were very glad we knocked them out.

MrRogers
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Downtoplaysoccer 19/01/16, 09:35 pm

A 3-0 defeat can be reason enough for his tantrum.
Downtoplaysoccer
Downtoplaysoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/01/16, 09:37 pm

No lie... this morning I literally said out loud to myself... D@#n, this forum has gotten completely boring... affraid

Problem solved... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Read_These_Nikes 19/01/16, 09:38 pm

SOAP,

Sound like you sipped on some sour grapes in Vegas. You're a tattle tail! (aka snitch) Don't blame the parents on either side, its Vegas blame the comp drinks!

Somebody get SOAP some sweet grapes with that whine! Very Happy
Read_These_Nikes
Read_These_Nikes
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by adufresne 19/01/16, 09:42 pm

What's sad is that all 4 NTX teams won their brackets and DTS won the whole thing(CONGRATS!!!) and it's all over shadowed by a bunch of heathens. No offense but I was there. We were playing right beside them against another SoCal team. There's really no need to interact with anyone that's not on your sideline. Just my 2 cents. Cmon man! Stay classy!

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGT 19/01/16, 09:46 pm

adufresne wrote:What's sad is that all 4 NTX teams won their brackets and DTS won the whole thing(CONGRATS!!!) and it's all over shadowed by a bunch of heathens. No offense but I was there. We were playing right beside them against another SoCal team. There's really no need to interact with anyone that's not on your sideline. Just my 2 cents. Cmon man! Stay classy!

I disagree... Addressing anyone's kids directly on the field in a negative much less threatening manner is SURE to solicit a justified response from any parent. Sure, maybe they should go and "tell" the ref or coach, but personally, that's not going to be my first response.

MustangGT
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Downtoplaysoccer 19/01/16, 09:50 pm

C'mon SOAP aka man a ger. Give some love to your rivals.
Downtoplaysoccer
Downtoplaysoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/01/16, 09:52 pm

Ahhhhh....the hood I mean good ole days...
I swear DTS never started ish but they sure will partake if engaged...and maybe even go a bit further.

There's an age old adage... "Don't start nun, won't be nun..." Right DownTop?!

Back to top Go down

Post by adufresne 19/01/16, 10:12 pm

MustangGT wrote:
adufresne wrote:What's sad is that all 4 NTX teams won their brackets and DTS won the whole thing(CONGRATS!!!) and it's all over shadowed by a bunch of heathens. No offense but I was there. We were playing right beside them against another SoCal team. There's really no need to interact with anyone that's not on your sideline. Just my 2 cents. Cmon man! Stay classy!

I disagree... Addressing anyone's kids directly on the field in a negative much less threatening manner is SURE to solicit a justified response from any parent. Sure, maybe they should go and "tell" the ref or coach, but personally, that's not going to be my first response.

You disagree? Obviously, you disagree. To your point, if someone addresses my kid or any other kid on my kids team then I'm going to address them as well. But eyeball to eyeball. Not standing on the sideline screaming profanity and sticking my middle finger up in front of a bunch of 12 yr old girls. I saw what happened. I heard most of what happened in the Murietta game. It was a little embarrassing. Ironically, I was commending your team at the exact moment that the guy was ejected. It's really none of my business, but I can respect SOAP for mentioning it. Doubt it was "sour grapes" but more hoping this behavior would be reconsidered at future events. This team is too good to be tarnished by continuous ridiculous behavior.

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/01/16, 10:18 pm

What was the point of posting the letter?
To point out what's been said over and over and over and over and over again?
But thanks for adding a little spice to the bored...I mean board.

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 19/01/16, 10:20 pm

For all its worth.. I like playing DT South!! They won the game rightfully so.. Three greats stops by their Keeper.. No complaints about the game from me.. Now that taunting stuff in front of our bench, (Grown man and a little boy taunting) that's a different story. Cause in point why I posted the letter..
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MrRogers 19/01/16, 10:27 pm

adufresne wrote:
MustangGT wrote:

You disagree? Obviously, you disagree. To your point, if someone addresses my kid or any other kid on my kids team then I'm going to address them as well. But eyeball to eyeball. Not standing on the sideline screaming profanity and sticking my middle finger up in front of a bunch of 12 yr old girls. I saw what happened. I heard most of what happened in the Murietta game. It was a little embarrassing. Ironically, I was commending your team at the exact moment that the guy was ejected. It's really none of my business, but I can respect SOAP for mentioning it. Doubt it was "sour grapes" but more hoping this behavior would be reconsidered at future events. This team is too good to be tarnished by continuous ridiculous behavior.

Ok, I'll step in one more time.

This is a LIE.

I can't comment on the finger other than to say I did not see it. I will say for 1000% certainty there was ZERO profanity screamed from ANY of DTS side to any other parents.

For you to not have been on our sideline, and facing the opposite watching your kids, funny how you caught the finger.

Anyhow to SOP and Liverpool parents, again, our parents were upset at the CA parents and felt they were taunting our girls that entire game. Any excessive celebration caught in the moment by a couple of ours was directed at these parents and not yours.

MrRogers
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by adufresne 19/01/16, 10:36 pm

MrRogers wrote:
adufresne wrote:
MustangGT wrote:

This is a LIE.

I can't comment on the finger other than to say I did not see it. I will say for 1000% certainty there was ZERO profanity screamed from ANY of DTS side to any other parents.

For you to not have been on our sideline, and facing the opposite watching your kids, funny how you caught the finger.

Anyhow to SOP and Liverpool parents, again, our parents were upset at the CA parents and felt they were taunting our girls that entire game. Any excessive celebration caught in the moment by a couple of ours was directed at these parents and not yours.

Hey buddy, I have no reason to LIE about it. Most of us saw it. We were distracted by all of the antics going on behind us. Our game was all but over anyway. I was talking to several of the parents from the Murietta team. Again, ironically praising DTS. If you want to defend the behavior then that's your deal, but it did happen.

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 19/01/16, 10:37 pm

Heard it said that inside every grown man is a little boy...I guess that was an example - a negative one at that.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Read_These_Nikes 19/01/16, 10:40 pm

You can respect someone for getting on the forum and cc-ing a message to LP, only to cosign it a few post later? Wow! I respect people that can get "eyeball to eyeball" and say whats on their mind.
Read_These_Nikes
Read_These_Nikes
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrRogers 19/01/16, 10:46 pm

adufresne wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
adufresne wrote:
MustangGT wrote:

This is a LIE.

Hey buddy, I have no reason to LIE about it. Most of us saw it. We were distracted by all of the antics going on behind us. Our game was all but over anyway. I was talking to several of the parents from the Murietta team. Again, ironically praising DTS. If you want to defend the behavior then that's your deal, but it did happen.

Let's be VERY CLEAR here.

I didn't say there were no antics. You said the DTS parent was screaming profanity. This is total crap.

Our COACH is on the same sideline... the SIDE JUDGE is on the same side. This side judge initiated ZERO action toward our parents. Action was ONLY started with the other team cried to the ref after INSULTING our players DIRECTLY on the field.

Again, your statement about said parent "Screaming profanity toward other parents in front of kids" is total crap. That is all I am saying.

In BOTH cases Involving the SAME team it was the SAME CA team that initiated the problem. It's nice knowing NTX teams have out backs. Right!

What would you have done if a parent told your 12 year old DD to "Watch your back number X" or "You suck" after your DD missed a free kick?

Sad. You only have HALF the story yet you seem to make absolute observations.

MrRogers
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePonyPower 19/01/16, 10:48 pm

Dirty South,  that is all.

PurplePonyPower
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by adufresne 19/01/16, 10:54 pm

MrRogers wrote:
adufresne wrote:
MrRogers wrote:
adufresne wrote:
MustangGT wrote:

This is a LIE.

Let's be VERY CLEAR here.

I didn't say there were no antics. You said the DTS parent was screaming profanity. This is total crap.

Our COACH is on the same sideline... the SIDE JUDGE is on the same side. This side judge initiated ZERO action toward our parents. Action was ONLY started with the other team cried to the ref after INSULTING our players DIRECTLY on the field.

Again, your statement about said parent "Screaming profanity toward other parents in front of kids" is total crap. That is all I am saying.

In BOTH cases Involving the SAME team it was the SAME CA team that initiated the problem. It's nice knowing NTX teams have out backs. Right!

What would you have done if a parent told your 12 year old DD to "Watch your back number X" or "You suck" after your DD missed a free kick?

Sad. You only have HALF the story yet you seem to make absolute observations.

You seemed to have missed my point. I don't have HALF of any story. I'm not trying to hijack the thread here. I did "have your back". That's why I was talking to those guys. All I'm saying is let the girls play soccer and cut the crap. It's not worth it. It's a disgrace to your DD, the coach(who is awesome), the club, and NTX soccer.

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next