North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Concerning Letter about DT South 04 - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Concerning Letter about DT South 04

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Concerning Letter about DT South 04 - Page 3 Empty Re: Concerning Letter about DT South 04

Post by Read_These_Nikes 20/01/16, 10:16 am

SOAP what you're doing looks a lot like "sour grapes" "concerning letter" if you have serious issues with DTS go straight to the source and take it up with the Texans. You posting your concerns about DTS here seems kinda classless in itself. I guess if the DTS girls go running up to the guest sidelines after a win clapping it would be taken in a whole different way than when LP does it, "classy". SMH

Read_These_Nikes
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Concerning Letter about DT South 04 - Page 3 Empty Re: Concerning Letter about DT South 04

Post by Guest 20/01/16, 10:18 am

Sorry for getting in this...
Reasons being,
I maybe biased.
I wasnt there.
I know if CDA SLAMMERS FC CAMARGO was on South's sideline chanting DTS DTS...it would have been another story.
Just dont agree with the posting of the letter.
Any issues could have been addressed before or after the trophy ceremony.
It was petty and it really wasnt news was it. Just shade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 20/01/16, 10:39 am

MustangGT wrote:
Soccapeeps wrote:
WhySeauxSerious wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:Seaux, you were reaching a bit about that comment about us bathing in our glory and we only complained when we lost (I saw it was removed)..

Was this about us losing or was it about the parents running across our bench??  I can careless who is chanting "Liverpool" or even if they are chanting "DT South". Just don't make it a point to run across our bench in front of players and parents.  No "G Code" violation, no "Sour Grapes".. We lost straight up.

Im not reaching....nothing wrong with basking...especially when no one at that time could beat you. back in those days, wasnt any elite complaining....only defending.

Seaux
There is nothing wrong in celebrating and basking in a victory, but running in front of the opposing team's parents and players is classless...there is a difference you baffoon.

hahahahahaha

Hey Pitch why no response to Rogers?

Seaux and I were not there so can you confirm whether or not the same CA team at issue here was on your sideline cheering loudly for your own team? Is it possible Roger's explanation of any sideline cheering makes sense or not? Is it possible LP inadvertently took it as directed at them not knowing the earlier beef with the CA team? I mean did you actually think some random CA team stuck around and was so excited to see LP Elite beat DTS?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Just to stroke y'all ego, I didn't respond to Rogers because I took his apology sincerely. I doubt reaching out to Coach Adames will make a difference (I could be wrong) but too many similar complaints have occurred.

I guess that GROWN MAN should have inadvertently took a beam line toward that CA team but he inadvertently took a beam line across our bench. What GROWN MAN DOES THAT at kids??

Read These Nikes.. Once this morning I told someone to go kick rocks!! I suggest you do the same.  Trying to flip this on me being a troll or throwing shade you have no case..  I will leave it at that..

Last edited by Son_ofa_Pitch on 20/01/16, 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowcard5 20/01/16, 10:52 am

I am shocked that anyone is shocked by this behavior displayed by DTS. Some of you act as if this is some new kind of revelation with this group. This is not the exception for this group, it is the norm.

Have we not come to understand the reputation of this team and their parents over the past few years? I'm certainly not going to spend the time doing the research, but there must be at least 4 or 5 topics buried in the pages of the 04 girls forum regarding DTS and their behavior.

Just off the top of my head, they challenged the OKC team to a fight in the Texans tournament recently (they lost that game), there was almost a fight in their match against Elite last year in the SuperCopa qualifying tournament (they lost that game), and now this incident in the Vegas tournament. Feel free to add to that list if you so choose.

I think its time that everyone moves on. This isn't exactly earth shattering news. They are who they are, their coach is who he is, and it is not going to change. The foul language, biting, kicking, pinching, its all part of their repertoire that is encouraged by the parents and accepted by the coach. But without this team and their parents, none of us would be able to use them as an example to teach our own kids how not to behave. They have given us this opportunity to teach our kids a lesson so in the end they have done us all a service.

Unfortunately, it is the girls on this team that will ultimately suffer the consequences due to their reputation. They won't only suffer on the playing field, they will also suffer in the long run. It is a shame in the end because they are 12 year old girls who are good at playing a sport. The lessons and achievements that this sport could bring them will all be for not due to the examples they are following.

Win, lose or draw, this team's reputation precedes them and there are no signs of them ever turning it around. To go a step further, I don't even think they realize their behavior is off base, it is just normal for them.

Time to move on.

yellowcard5
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/01/16, 11:03 am

Just heard from
Both sides the guys wasn't even DTS...ain't that nothin!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakedad 20/01/16, 11:40 am

Read_These_Nikes wrote:SOAP,

Sound like you sipped on some sour grapes in Vegas. You're a tattle tail! (aka snitch) Don't blame the parents on either side, its Vegas blame the comp drinks!

Somebody get SOAP some sweet grapes with that whine! Very Happy

Where are you staying?  Now a days, you gotta lay down serious change to get anything comped in Vegas.
Lakedad
Lakedad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepleft 20/01/16, 11:44 am

The "concerned" team parent who wrote this letter is also part of the same team who's player busted the nose of a DTS player when she aggressively grabbed the ball from the DTS player on the sidelines when the ball went out...I was there and they played just as aggressively but unfortunately not to their advantage... They also hung around with their coach for finals to boo DTS when they scored... I'm assuming it was a Liverpool parent or representative of Liverpool who posted this letter, which most likely would not have been posted if Liverpool had brought home the Cup... Shame on you for setting that example of unsportsmanlike conduct and then trying to point blame on DTS... Want people to act sportsmanlike and be respectful? Let's all Start at home and then work our way through US Youth soccer league..congrats on your win DTS GIRLS, well deserved!! . SMH

Last edited by SoccermomKeepleft on 20/01/16, 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Keepleft
Keepleft
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGT 20/01/16, 11:48 am

yellowcard5 wrote:I am shocked that anyone is shocked by this behavior displayed by DTS.  Some of you act as if this is some new kind of revelation with this group.  This is not the exception for this group, it is the norm.

Have we not come to understand the reputation of  this team and their parents over the past few years?  I'm certainly not going to spend the time doing the research, but there must be at least 4 or 5 topics buried in the pages of the 04 girls forum regarding DTS and their behavior.  

Just off the top of my head, they challenged the OKC team to a fight in the Texans tournament recently (they lost that game), there was almost a fight in their match against Elite last year in the SuperCopa qualifying tournament (they lost that game), and now this incident in the Vegas tournament.  Feel free to add to that list if you so choose.

I think its time that everyone moves on.  This isn't exactly earth shattering news.  They are who they are, their coach is who he is, and it is not going to change.  The foul language, biting, kicking, pinching, its all part of their repertoire that is encouraged by the parents and accepted by the coach.  But without this team and their parents, none of us would be able to use them as an example to teach our own kids how not to behave.  They have given us this opportunity to teach our kids a lesson so in the end they have done us all a service.  

Unfortunately, it is the girls on this team that will ultimately suffer the consequences due to their reputation.  They won't only suffer on the playing field, they will also suffer in the long run.  It is a shame in the end because they are 12 year old girls who are good at playing a sport.  The lessons and achievements that this sport could bring them will all be for not due to the examples they are following.

Win, lose or draw, this team's reputation precedes them and there are no signs of them ever turning it around.  To go a step further, I don't even think they realize their behavior is off base, it is just normal for them.

Time to move on.

We have never had an issue playing DTS and neither have any of our sister teams over the past couple of years. The only ones on here ever piling on DTS are Liverpool parents and this has been the same since U6. The same 2-3 posters. Heck, I just heard Sheets is on the California board posting this thread trying to start drama there. I mean seriously, who does that?

We have all had to deal with the smug attitudes of Liverpool over the years in various forms. I'm not sorry they lost here and really, perhaps DTS parents need to start coming on the board to cry baby at everything teams do to them first.

I think Sheets, and Yellow should put down their remotes, turn off their day time soap dramas and get a life.

MustangGT
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 20/01/16, 12:38 pm

OK, I was about to let this go but the ignorance draws me back for some reason.. You have never had issue playing DTS because you are one of DTS parents.. Liverpool parents get on piling (whatever that is) on DTS, C'MON!! We all have gone down that road defending our dd's team since academy days and I will continue with my dd's team to this day.. I guess you have no concept of the matter.. You trying to deflect this as us LP parents being disgruntle for losing 1 out of maybe 8 meeting between the two teams. Are you serious!! You can't argue or have a responsible conversation with stupid..

and to soccermomkeepleft, "Shame on you for setting that example of unsportsmanlike conduct and then trying to point blame on DTS... Want people to act sportsmanlike and be respectful? Let's all Start at home and then work our way through US Youth soccer league."

BLAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Last edited by Son_ofa_Pitch on 20/01/16, 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowcard5 20/01/16, 12:41 pm

MustangGT wrote:
yellowcard5 wrote:I am shocked that anyone is shocked by this behavior displayed by DTS.  Some of you act as if this is some new kind of revelation with this group.  This is not the exception for this group, it is the norm.

Have we not come to understand the reputation of  this team and their parents over the past few years?  I'm certainly not going to spend the time doing the research, but there must be at least 4 or 5 topics buried in the pages of the 04 girls forum regarding DTS and their behavior.  

Just off the top of my head, they challenged the OKC team to a fight in the Texans tournament recently (they lost that game), there was almost a fight in their match against Elite last year in the SuperCopa qualifying tournament (they lost that game), and now this incident in the Vegas tournament.  Feel free to add to that list if you so choose.

I think its time that everyone moves on.  This isn't exactly earth shattering news.  They are who they are, their coach is who he is, and it is not going to change.  The foul language, biting, kicking, pinching, its all part of their repertoire that is encouraged by the parents and accepted by the coach.  But without this team and their parents, none of us would be able to use them as an example to teach our own kids how not to behave.  They have given us this opportunity to teach our kids a lesson so in the end they have done us all a service.  

Unfortunately, it is the girls on this team that will ultimately suffer the consequences due to their reputation.  They won't only suffer on the playing field, they will also suffer in the long run.  It is a shame in the end because they are 12 year old girls who are good at playing a sport.  The lessons and achievements that this sport could bring them will all be for not due to the examples they are following.

Win, lose or draw, this team's reputation precedes them and there are no signs of them ever turning it around.  To go a step further, I don't even think they realize their behavior is off base, it is just normal for them.

Time to move on.

We have never had an issue playing DTS and neither have any of our sister teams over the past couple of years. The only ones on here ever piling on DTS are Liverpool parents and this has been the same since U6. The same 2-3 posters. Heck, I just heard Sheets is on the California board posting this thread trying to start drama there. I mean seriously, who does that?

We have all had to deal with the smug attitudes of Liverpool over the years in various forms. I'm not sorry they lost here and really, perhaps DTS parents need to start coming on the board to cry baby at everything teams do to them first.

I think Sheets, and Yellow should put down their remotes, turn off their day time soap dramas and get a life.

I don't think anyone will argue you points made in the post above. All teams have developed a reputation over the years. Some good, some not so good. Some deserving and some not so deserving. I am not bagging on any particular team, only pointing out that this is not new behavior. It almost sounds as if you advocate behaving in the manner the DTS team and parents did because LP parents have been a bit over the top over the years? I can't quite grasp that concept.

My only question was why this would come as a surprise to anyone?

yellowcard5
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/01/16, 12:50 pm

Hey Mustang! When you are finished polishing South's boots will you come do mine? You seem to do that very well.
I thinks it's time you find a new crush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/01/16, 12:53 pm

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:OK, I was about to let this go but the ignorance draws me back for some reason.. You have never had issue playing DTS because you are one of DTS parents.. Liverpool parents get on piling (whatever that is) on DTS, C'MON!! We all have gone down that road defending our dd's team since academy days and I will continue with my dd's team to this day.. I guess you have no concept of the matter.. You trying to deflect this as us LP parents being disgruntle for losing 1 out of maybe 8 meeting between the two teams. Are you serious!! You can't argue or have a responsible conversation with stupid..

and to soccermomkeepleft, "Shame on you for setting that example of unsportsmanlike conduct and then trying to point blame on DTS... Want people to act sportsmanlike and be respectful? Let's all Start at home and then work our way through US Youth soccer league."

BLAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Wasnt it discussed at the trophy ceremony that the culprit running along the bench wasnt with DTS? with you and others of both DTS and Elite in attendance?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/01/16, 01:00 pm

Man Im just disappointed this letter went up before any congratulations....

Everybody on this holier than thou movement....

Ive witnessed an Elite mom cuss a DTS mom...but when something was said back its... "Oh how classless is that DTS group?!"

Tell me there isnt a parent or two on most teams that display questionable behavior towards others and even their own.....Ill wait...

and players on all teams have some issues too...shucks, my daughter got punched in the arm by an SRFC player some years back.
I told her embrace the tenacity and adapt....it'll only get worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Downtoplaysoccer 20/01/16, 01:06 pm

SOAP as manager of LP Elite you should of had more class. You sure we're friendly with DTS parents in Las Vegas. 2 face!
Downtoplaysoccer
Downtoplaysoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 20/01/16, 01:13 pm

DownToplaySoccer wrote:SOAP as manager of LP Elite you should of had more class. You sure we're friendly with DTS parents in Las Vegas. 2 face!

Mutually excepted! I guess you know who I am.. Like I mentioned before, I'm cool with some of DT South parents. If you're not one of them I'm fine with that as well..
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyHatchet 20/01/16, 01:28 pm

I watched the DTS/LP finals. The Cali team was definitely rooting against DTS. However, the game also had to be stopped because a DTS parent had done something. It appeared the ref ejected him but he refused to leave as both teams just stood there watching this parent make an a$$ out of himself. But I'm sure he had a good reason, right? It was an entertaining finals. Good to see a NTX team bring home the cup. Congrats DTS.
MollyHatchet
MollyHatchet
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KennyPowers 20/01/16, 02:49 pm

Ok. We have deflected all the attention away from kids and no one has said much about the game itself. I was happy to see that NTX was well represented in Vegas. The game itself was anticlimactic because neither team was on its "A" game. (Maybe it was the hour and a half break between semis and finals). DTS scored midway through first half on a corner kick. LP was then forced to play catch up and that's hard to do against a scrappy athletic DTS team. Lots of kick ball and errant passes on both ends. LP prolly had more opportunities but missed them. They finally put one in late in the game. DTS may have had 2-3 clean shots on frame (correct me if I'm wrong). PKs is always a crap shoot and could have went the other way on another day. I didn't see any biting or otherwise dirty play. DTS keeper went down for a few minutes and later stalled on a goal kick to tie shoe in 2nd half. But hey, even the pros do that.

Center ref was inconsistent with calls and no calls but it probably evened out. The most obvious was that he Waved off an apparent handling in the box against DTS which everyone saw and linesman called.

DTS parent was asked to leave early in the game. Not sure why but the ref felt it was necessary. Whatever the reason, it shouldn't have gotten to that point.

Cali team and parents were rooting against DTS but nothing more than the KIDS chanting on LP side. I'm sure the letter had more to do with them losing to DTS than anything. I didn't hear of any tetanus shots being giving out at fields for biting. Nor am aware of the cops being called for assault. So I have to take that letter with a grain of salt.

DTS parents reputation precedes them. Doesn't matter the age group. It's nothing new. Not all LP parents are saints either. We all get excited when our kids win a big game. On every team, there's at least one "over the top" parent who ruins it for the rest. Celebrating is part of sports. Taunting shouldn't be. I honestly didn't see the taunting but if it happened that parent should be scolded by the other parents on the team and the coach. This whole mess is stupid and we parents are taking this "game" way too serious and away from the kids.

Congrats to DTS for winning and the other NTX teams for competing hard and showing well. This just makes for a great and interesting Spring season.
KennyPowers
KennyPowers
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DT03GWhiteNPL 20/01/16, 03:21 pm

KennyPowers wrote:Ok. We have deflected all the attention away from kids and no one has said much about the game itself. I was happy to see that NTX was well represented in Vegas. The game itself was anticlimactic because neither team was on its "A" game. (Maybe it was the hour and a half break between semis and finals). DTS scored midway through first half on a corner kick. LP was then forced to play catch up and that's hard to do against a scrappy athletic DTS team. Lots of kick ball and errant passes on both ends. LP prolly had more opportunities but missed them. They finally put one in late in the game. DTS may have had 2-3 clean shots on frame (correct me if I'm wrong). PKs is always a crap shoot and could have went the other way on another day. I didn't see any biting or otherwise dirty play. DTS keeper went down for a few minutes and later stalled on a goal kick to tie shoe in 2nd half. But hey, even the pros do that.

Center ref was inconsistent with calls and no calls but it probably evened out. The most obvious was that he Waved off an apparent handling in the box against DTS which everyone saw and linesman called.

DTS parent was asked to leave early in the game. Not sure why but the ref felt it was necessary. Whatever the reason, it shouldn't have gotten to that point.

Cali team and parents were rooting against DTS but nothing more than the KIDS chanting on LP side.  I'm sure the letter had more to do with them losing to DTS than anything. I didn't hear of any tetanus shots being giving out at fields for biting. Nor am aware of the cops being called for assault. So I have to take that letter with a grain of salt.

DTS parents reputation precedes them. Doesn't matter the age group. It's nothing new. Not all LP parents are saints either. We all get excited when our kids win a big game. On every team, there's at least one "over the top" parent who ruins it for the rest. Celebrating is part of sports. Taunting shouldn't be. I honestly didn't see the taunting but if it happened that parent should be scolded by the other parents on the team and the coach. This whole mess is stupid and we parents are taking this "game" way too serious and away from the kids.

Congrats to DTS for winning and the other NTX teams for competing hard and showing well. This just makes for a great and interesting Spring season.

Is there a HIGH FIVE emoticon on this thing? Well said... cheers
DT03GWhiteNPL
DT03GWhiteNPL
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCsoccer1 20/01/16, 04:01 pm

So were there guest players?
FCsoccer1
FCsoccer1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/01/16, 04:14 pm

FCsoccer1 wrote:So were there guest players?

Heard that DTS imported a forward from Barca with a prominent overbite... albino

(sorry, couldn't resist Embarassed )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/01/16, 04:47 pm

KennyPowers wrote:Ok. We have deflected all the attention away from kids and no one has said much about the game itself. I was happy to see that NTX was well represented in Vegas. The game itself was anticlimactic because neither team was on its "A" game. (Maybe it was the hour and a half break between semis and finals). DTS scored midway through first half on a corner kick. LP was then forced to play catch up and that's hard to do against a scrappy athletic DTS team. Lots of kick ball and errant passes on both ends. LP prolly had more opportunities but missed them. They finally put one in late in the game. DTS may have had 2-3 clean shots on frame (correct me if I'm wrong). PKs is always a crap shoot and could have went the other way on another day. I didn't see any biting or otherwise dirty play. DTS keeper went down for a few minutes and later stalled on a goal kick to tie shoe in 2nd half. But hey, even the pros do that.

Cali team and parents were rooting against DTS but nothing more than the KIDS chanting on LP side.  I'm sure the letter had more to do with them losing to DTS than anything. I didn't hear of any tetanus shots being giving out at fields for biting. Nor am aware of the cops being called for assault. So I have to take that letter with a grain of salt.

A to the MEN....
Nuff said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Barca 20/01/16, 08:11 pm

Video footage from the game:
Barca
Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DMWM 20/01/16, 08:26 pm

kennyPowers and MollyHatchet

Get your facts straight before you start assuming and making up your own stories.
The DTS parent that was (according to you guys) kicked out of the game was in fact NEVER kicked out. The parent was making the ref aware of the fallen net. The ref at no point kicked him out! The Center ref was actually arguing with his counterpart that was sitting on the sideline taking a break, he was pointing at the fallen net on the opposite side of the field...Makes me laugh how you guys just wanna make up Sh$t to make DTS look like the bad guys.

Sooooo MollyHatchet the only person I see making an a$$ of themselves is you.  Laughing Get your facts straight!!

And someone please tell me where in the Rules and Regulation does it state that if both teams are subbing out players a keeper can NOT tie her shoe???????????????????????
The ball is NOT in play during this time so please tell me why the Cali team and LP sideline felt the need to boo the DTS keeper???

#veryclassy

DMWM
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 20/01/16, 09:07 pm

It's really hard to pass judgement on this incident without go's statement. Is this just about D-1 scholarships? Or possibly something far more sinister? Could go be behind the whole thing? Maybe a last ditch effort to discredit the Texans...so lp could grab their coveted ecnl spot? I ask...if go didn't start nuttin then there shouldn't be nuttin.....why is there somethin?
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KennyPowers 20/01/16, 10:06 pm

DMWM wrote:kennyPowers and MollyHatchet

Get your facts straight before you start assuming and making up your own stories.
The DTS parent that was (according to you guys) kicked out of the game was in fact NEVER kicked out. The parent was making the ref aware of the fallen net. The ref at no point kicked him out! The Center ref was actually arguing with his counterpart that was sitting on the sideline taking a break, he was pointing at the fallen net on the opposite side of the field...Makes me laugh how you guys just wanna make up Sh$t to make DTS look like the bad guys.

Sooooo MollyHatchet the only person I see making an a$$ of themselves is you.  Laughing Get your facts straight!!

And someone please tell me where in the Rules and Regulation does it state that if both teams are subbing out players a keeper can NOT tie her shoe???????????????????????
The ball is NOT in play during this time so please tell me why the Cali team and LP sideline felt the need to boo the DTS keeper???

#veryclassy

Um, Ok? Thanks for the clarification on the parent. I'm glad that wasn't the case. The game was stopped for several minutes and there was an animated conversation between the parent and the ref at which point he appeared to motion him to leave. As I said, none of us knew what had happened or what was said.

No one really has to make your parents look like the bad guys. This topic/thread speaks for itself. If anything, I said that I didn't see any behavior by your team or parents that warranted that email.

I didn't say what your keeper did was outside the rules, but even she was laughing about it when it became obvious what she was doing. In a tight game, I probably would have done the same thing. Lol

Anyway Bro (or Sis), the game is over. DTS and LP parents are ALL angels and have always exhibited model behavior. SOAP is just mad because his wife is questioning him about the "entertainment" charges on his credit card. And Go decided to stay in Vegas to pursue his dream of becoming a casino lounge singer.
KennyPowers
KennyPowers
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DMWM 20/01/16, 11:20 pm

LOL OH I can assure you she wasn't stalling the game!!

She smiled at how ridiculous people sounded booing her when the ball ISN'T even at play!
As far as I know she is allowed to do WHATEVER she desires during a substitution, which includes tying her shoe! SMH

Congrats DTS girls!

DMWM
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next