North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland - Page 5 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland - Page 5 Empty Re: Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland

Post by Soapboxmom 22/06/16, 02:24 pm

Association # 8:

http://fox13now.com/2016/06/19/youth-football-league-says-company-collected-about-45000-in-fees-but-wont-give-them-the-money/

CACHE COUNTY, Utah – A group of young football players and their parents are upset after they paid about $45,000 in registration fees only to learn their season may be in jeopardy.

The Skyview Youth Football League includes about 250 kids from northern Cache County.

The league uses an online service called Jevin to process registration fees, however the league says Jevin is not making those funds available. The money is meant to pay for equipment, uniforms and more.

“We checked the accounts, no money,” said Jeff Young, a parent of a player in the league. “We followed up, no answers.”

League Director Brianne Young said they are frustrated with the experience.

"I want Jevin to do the right thing,” Brianne Young said. “I want our kids to get our money, and I want our kids to get a normal football season and not have to worry about this."

League officials are meeting with Smithfield Police on Monday, and the league says they are not the only group in Utah struggling to get satisfaction from Jevin.

"We received an email halfway through our registration from another group saying that they had, that there were other people having similar problems,” Brianne Young said.

Jevin has not responded to FOX 13 News’ requests for comment on the issue.

Members of the league have created a GoFundMe page to try and raise funds to help the children play this year.

Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland - Page 5 Empty Re: Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland

Post by jsullivan81 22/06/16, 03:09 pm

"So, yet another organization that is out money thanks entirely to David Arciniega of Garland Soccer and North Texas State Soccer (NTSSA) putting the kibosh on my report to the Garland Police in 2013."

How does David get the blame for other organizations using this same software company? That's a bit of a reach, don't you think? Using this same logic, the other 7 association's presidents should also be arrested, banned for life, killed by a firing squad, etc?

If we start a go fund me and raise the money you seek from this lawsuit, will you go away?

jsullivan81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 22/06/16, 03:32 pm

The Garland Police had an investigation going in 2013 when I did what fiduciary duties under state law demand and I filed said police report.  David Arciniega as the CEO and president of Garland Soccer proceeded to lie to the  police and say the problem was nothing more than an error in processing.  He stopped the investigation and refused to give them any documentation which as the president and CEO he could do.  

Arciniega claimed Jevin couldn't pay a number of charities a total of $50,000.00 and that these losses were because of the payment processor Corduro.  David Arciniega then claimed that Jevin was in ongoing litigation with Corduro to the coaches at the general meeting (all of this is in writing.)  None of that was true.  The litigation couldn't have been ongoing as it was never filed.  Corduro was processing the payments the next day and I confirmed that with them as Arciniega should have done.  Corduro was not responsible for the missing money.  Arciniega refused to give the board a shred of documentation.

If Arciniega had given the board and the police all the information and had allowed the (free) investigation to go forward then Jevin and its flaky owner could have faced felony charges and these 8 organizations our around $235,000.00 might not be in these dire straights.  Why would anyone stop a legitimate criminal investigation that is free of charge?

Both NTSSA and US Youth were asked to step in by several directors and investigate Garland Soccer and David Arciniega and as usual they did nothing.  NTSSA and US Youth can't be bothered to actually follow their own by-laws.  David Arciniega is so completely ignorant he is still forcing Garland Soccer to use Jevin for registration and scheduling.  Who in their right mind would still be tangled up with Jevin or anything involving David Arciniega???
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 23/06/16, 10:26 am

I have now been in contact with 10 groups that were owed money by Jevin this year. Of those 1 has been paid after 2 months of wrangling and getting the police involved. 1 is confirmed to have filed criminal charges and others say they will be doing so. At least 2 groups are getting money back through chargebacks. Why is David Arciniega forcing Garland Soccer to continue using Jevin???
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/06/16, 03:24 pm

You should go to the NTSSA AGM. On July 9th, David Archinega is running a session at 2:00pm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 23/06/16, 04:10 pm

http://news.hjnews.com/allaccess/sky-view-youth-football-league-accuses-software-firm-of-misplacing/article_4b239582-424e-5de2-9246-69d03c4354e6.html

That group out $45,000.00 is in a league with 27 associations total. Jevin can kiss those groups goodbye.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 23/06/16, 04:12 pm

RunningWithScissors wrote:You should go to the NTSSA AGM. On July 9th, David Archinega is running a session at 2:00pm.
I did 3 on camera interviews last summer about Garland Soccer. I would love to follow up live from the AGM and ask Arciniega and the clowns in NTSSA that do not follow the by-laws and handle issues some pointed questions!
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 23/06/16, 04:28 pm

You really need to go with a camera and list of questions...then report back your findings to the soccer board.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/06/16, 04:30 pm

1:00pm session: "Why your bylaws are at the root of your issues"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 23/06/16, 08:52 pm

I just heard from group # 11. They fought constantly all spring to get paid and now are out $20,000.00 of summer registration money.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 24/06/16, 07:56 pm

Reporters are digging on the Jevin story. Garland Soccer / David Arciniega are ducking them. Again, what does this youth sports charity have to hide?
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 24/06/16, 10:35 pm

Soapboxmom wrote:Reporters are digging on the Jevin story.  Garland Soccer / David Arciniega are ducking them.  Again,  what does this youth sports charity have to hide?

"60 minutes"...."dale hanson"?....
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 24/06/16, 11:03 pm

Local DFW reporters. I will share any stories that are done. Though Jevin is local to Allen, TX the associations out money are all over the country, so they can't get anyone on camera locally that is out money. And, the first one to file criminal charges is now doing chargebacks, so the criminal charges may come into play again later after the payment processor has to cover tens of thousands in chargebacks.

This is going to be fun to watch. The media should corner Daivd Arciniega at the AGM for NTSSA in July and ask why he stopped the Garland Police from pursuing felony charges in 2013. Its high time he be forced to answer the tough questions. Deposing him will be a riot too. I can't wait to publish that!
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 25/06/16, 11:41 am

More media coverage for Jevin:

http://www.cachevalleydaily.com/news/local/article_670198b6-38be-11e6-bf12-4b83e235de9a.html

Reported Losses Due to Jevin in 2016:

1. $35,000.000 (corrected to $31,000.00) (chargebacks in progress)

2. $39,000.00

3. $20,000.00

4. $16,000.00 (just reported paid)

5. $19,000.00

6. TBD

7. $38,000.00 (possibly more)

8. $45,000.00

9. $10,000.00

10. $3,000.00

11. $20,000.00
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jsullivan81 25/06/16, 12:54 pm

So... you have issues with David and Jevin? You say you are suing them because they didn't follow their bylaws, David is satan, etc. You just want to ensure GSA is honest, continues, etc. You admit they are losing money due to registrations being down, yet you want them to pay you $100K? How will that make it any better? It will make it worse, and possibly bankrupt them. But, you are looking out for others, right? If that was the case, why did you attach a monetary amount to your lawsuit? You are a serial plantiff. You are disguising your thirst for money with all this other nonsense. You also continue to post on a soccer forum that is made up of people who are either in academy or select soccer. None of which impact GSA, minus the required fee that is paid for academy aged kids. Is it a personal vendetta to make it right, or just easier than getting a real job?

jsullivan81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 25/06/16, 01:23 pm

https://www.txsoccer.net/t29890p50-lawsuit-against-ntssa-board-member-david-arciniega-garland#255539

You might want to carefully read the details of all the suits I have been involved in.  

I was sued by Tim Darnell, who as I reported had sued the Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan Dallas and lost.  97% of the reps lost money.  Many were out around twenty thousand dollars in that adjudicated pyramid scheme.  I (the defendant) won in Summary Judgment as you can read on the Harvard Law Site:

http://www.dmlp.org/threats/darnell-v-dobrott

I helped an elderly rep from out of state sue Darnell and his Advantage Conferences scam to try and recover her money.  

I sued Tim Darnell and forced him to take down defamatory material about me that put my family in danger in Dallas County Court.  

I was sued by Don Allen Holbrook, who had a hand in every pie of the failed Earthquest billion dollar theme park which has left the taxpayers holding the bag for 24 million for bupkis.  I was one of numerous journalists, newspapers and all the taxpayers that dared to comment on Earthquest that was sued.  We all were dismissed from the frivolous harassment suit in round 1.  

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10154293794039265&id=240136904264

So, I have never been a Plaintiff out for money personally ever.  I have always sought to protect the public and help specific individuals in real need. The real question is why you are so intent on protecting David Arciniega.  We have by-lalws, state laws concerning fiduciary duties and IRS regulations and US Youth and NTSSA need to be stepping in to see things are done according to those.  Since none of these organizations have followed their by-laws and done what is needed to protect our kids and their money, the only avenue left to clean up the mess in Garland was litigation and the accompanying media coverage.

You do know GSA should have invoked its insurance coverage immediately.  The suit will not take a dime out of GSA coffers or the hands of our hard working families, but will publicly expose the problems and Dribble US Youth and NTSSA to do their jobs.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jsullivan81 25/06/16, 03:25 pm

Ok... but why should you be compensated for either GSA or NTSSA not adhering to their bylaws? I don't follow your logic there. How will you getting free money assist? And are you really that naive that you think it won't cost GSA any money? If the insurance policy is used that will raise premiums which will in turn be absorbed by the consumer. But hey, you'll get a $100K. Make sure that part is not left out should you ever talk to the media.

jsullivan81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 25/06/16, 04:19 pm

Talk to a competent attorney and they will tell you why monetary demands are included in a suit of this type.  They will also tell you that the insurance attorneys work for the insurance company and will do nothing more than defend the suit and spend as little as possible.  They will not put up with David Arciniega's antics as they do not work for him and are not paid by him.

And, as I already said, should I win a monetary award it will go toward a new soccer program in Garland and I will add that some will go to a charity close to my heart as well.  

My son can no longer play soccer as he is dealing with a serious chronic illness.  When he was being hospitalized and too sick to play, David Arciniega brought me (the coach of his former team who stayed on as a manager when he couldn't play to make sure the team didn't get disbanded for lack of an adult volunteer) and the GSA U12 Director (now VP) up on charges when my team got a new coach and his son of the correct age was put on the team with him by the player pool.  The player pool software I have no control over and any people in charge of the player pool I also have no contact with, so I have nothing whatsoever to do with player placement.  I had to deal with a seriously ill child and get endlessly harassed by David Arciniega.  We were brought up on charges and put in front of a board hearing of the GSA board (a non-existent procedure.)  The board is the level of appeal for all A & D charges (phony and otherwise.)  David Arciniega refused to issue a decision letter to stop us from appealing that obvious harassment to NTSSA.  

If I have to sue NTSSA and US Youth to get this blatant abuse stopped I will.  I did 3 interviews last June and I will continue to talk to the media.  You should also be aware most cases settle out and a compromise is reached, so who knows what the outcome will be.  I want US Youth to take jurisdiction, clean house and get Arciniega's goon squad that ignores by-laws, IRS regulations and state law removed permanently.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 26/06/16, 12:36 pm

Association #9 ($10,000.00) has reported that they were paid in full by Jevin.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 28/06/16, 03:07 pm

Reported Losses Due to Jevin in 2016:

1. $35,000.000 (corrected to $31,000.00) (chargebacks in progress)

2. $39,000.00

3. $20,000.00

4. $16,000.00 (just reported paid)

5. $19,000.00

6. TBD

7. $38,000.00 (possibly more) ($38,000.00 reported paid on 6/28/2016)

8. $45,000.00 (chargebacks in progress)

9. $10,000.00 (reported as paid 6/26/2016)

10. $3,000.00

11. $20,000.00
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 07/07/16, 12:59 pm

Dan Ptak of Jevin sent out a letter full of misinformation that he got from none other than David Arciniega, Chairman of Coaching for NTSSA. Please find my detailed response following:

http://www.realscam.com/f12/jevin-inc-dan-ptak-online-sports-organization-management-software-david-arciniega-garland-soccer-chargebacks-3939/index2.html#post102882
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 13/07/16, 11:53 am

The Motion to Compel was filed on July 8th. David Arciniega and Garland Soccer are more than 2 months beyond the due date for discovery (May 8th) that was in their hands since March 2015. I would bet a million dollars that David Arciniega is the only one talking to the attorney from the nonsense going on and what the attorney has been saying in court. As usual, I am sure that Arciniega is throwing the board under the bus and appears to be using the attorney as his personal one only.

Arciniega is so dishonest, dirty and desperate to save himself. He no doubt fantasizes that his delay tactics and antics will get me to give up and drop the case. He is obviously crazy. I will see this through to the end. Garland's families deserve a program that is well run by honest people and totally transparent. They should see safety and money issues being handled and their voices heard.

www.realscam.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14551&d=1468427277

6. Defendants have failed to serve any answers or objections to Plaintiffs Requests
for Production of Documents. Therefore, Defendants have waived their objections to Plaintiffs
Requests for Production of Documents.
Notice item #6 in the motion. Thanks to David Arciniega no doubt, the board has now waived the right to object to discovery requests. Every last shred will have to be turned over. I see more motions to compel and sanctions in the future. The board might want to peruse the Texas Rules of Civil Procedure. Every board member better turn over every last page that is responsive. I kept every e-mail and know what should be turned over!

The judge already made it clear he expected both sides to be ready for trial on Halloween. He will be very displeased with Garland Soccer due delay tactics. The judge has no complaints with my side.

http://www.txcourts.gov/media/1084233/Texas-Rules-of-Civil-Procedure.pdf
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 16/07/16, 07:05 pm

Garland Soccer is a complete disaster. A coach messaged me today wanting to know where the team's spring trophies were. Jesse Flores is running both the U10 and major leagues straight into the ground. He was one of the idiots that voted to shrink the number of directors so that David Arciniega could push me out and avoid doing his duties according to state law and the bylaws. I have gotten numerous complaints about Flores not communicating when David Arciniega said less directors (meaning he would retain his flunkies only) was going to improve communication. Garland Soccer is imploding and NTSSA and US Youth need to take jurisdiction and save what little is left.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepockets 16/07/16, 07:56 pm

This is so sad for the kids who just want to play soccer. Crying or Very sad Hope you are able to get things turned around quickly.
littlepockets
littlepockets
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 25/07/16, 01:24 pm

Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland - Page 5 Us_you10
Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland - Page 5 Us_you11
Garland Soccer 2005 wrote:Home
Welcome to the Garland Soccer Association, Inc. in Garland, Texas!

Garland Soccer Association is a non-profit corporation. We have a current membership of over 4,300 youth players, making Garland Soccer Association the second largest association in the North Texas State Soccer Association. Our Teams consist of boys and girls ages Under-6 through Under-19.

We are proudly affiliated with the North Texas State Soccer Association, the United States Soccer Federation and Federation Internationale de Football Association.

We hope you find the Garland Soccer Association web site to be an informative source for coaches, referees, players, parents and teams. Your comments and suggestions about our website are welcome.

Garland Soccer in 2005 had over 4300 players, but as of spring 2016 there was a reported 2000 or so players.  Thanks, David Arciniega!
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 02/08/16, 12:31 pm

So, the following are grounds for removal from office and require a public No Confidence Petition and vote:

1. How one votes in a board meeting.

2. Supporting a candidate other than David Arciniega.

3. Making a police report in response to missing money.

4. Discussing public Facebook postings.

5. Complaining to a service provider listed on domainstools.com and numerous other sites about the Garland Soccer website being down for weeks.

6. Contacting the North Texas State Soccer Association to file an appeal, grievance or to ask a question.

www.realscam.com/attachments/f14/9655d1425932905-scandal-corruption-garland-soccer-association-us-youth-soccer-north-texas-state-soccer-david-arciniega-no-confidence-letter.pdf

Darcy Quintana, a disgruntled member of the Garland Soccer board, sent me a Cease and Desist that she wrote herself by registered mail. She is crying around that I am intimidating and harassing her and her family. She seems to be confused. She wasn't a head coach, so she couldn't sign a No Confidence Petition, but her spouse Erick Quintana signed it. So, in reality Darcy Quintana was one of the board members that was harassing and intimidating me for voting in the best interest of the charity, demanding money be properly accounted for and going to North Texas Soccer for help. That No Confidence Petition is a public document sent out to all the member coaches that is heard and voted on at a public meeting. So, it is a little late for a meltdown about these issues becoming public.

The truth and my opinion are not actionable. I am not removing anything unless Quintana can quote a provably false statement of fact and supply verifiable documentation in that regard. Garland Soccer is a public charity / 501 c 3 and all board minutes, board member reports, financial records and more should be publicly available as state law and IRS regulations require. Child Safety and financial issues should be properly addressed and documented. Serving on the board of a public organization like this requires one to be aware of the huge responsibilities involved. It is a public and high profile position.

Darcy Quintana was harassing me for fulfilling my fiduciary duties to this non-profit / charity and I will not be cow-towing to her silly Cease and Desist. She started a public fight with that No Confidence Petition and I intend to finish it by cleaning up the corrupt mess that Garland Soccer has degenerated into.

Thanks to Quintana, David Arciniega, and his other blind followers my reputation has been ruined and it could harm my future employment. I have worked as a volunteer consumer advocate for over a decade and in that capacity have worked with numerous law enforcement agencies. I could wallpaper a room with all the Cease and Desists and such nonsense that I have received. Quintana should have carefully checked me out before sending that ridiculous Cease & Desist.

From the Harvard Law Site:
http://www.dmlp.org/threats/darnell-v-dobrott
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next