North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland - Page 4 Empty Re: Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland

Post by Soapboxmom 17/05/16, 04:35 pm

Jevin is the sports management software David Arciniega is forcing Garland Soccer to use. Jevin collects all the money using a payment processor they work with.  Jevin takes out its percentage and then sends the rest of the registration and tournament fees to the customer (at least some of the time .).  And, by the way the rest of NTSSA uses Gotsoccer.com.  Garland is the only one on Jevin.  Therefore when rec coaches get select players they are brought up on charges and booted for a year even though it is the computer software's fault.  

The over 100 grand said to be missing is other sports organizations across the country that are 501 c 3s as well that have not gotten all their spring season funds paid to them by Jevin.  I have spoken personally with 4 of them and have a reliable figure for missing money for a 5th organization that I will be contacting for details.  Various different avenues are being pursued by these groups to recoup their money.  

I spoke to the processor Corduro's CEO back in 2013.  I haven't inquired with Chase as I am no longer on the board.  Chase will likely be hearing from at least one disgruntled customer who wants to try and recover their money through them.  

Garland Soccer has had a perfunctory audit every 2 years.  Though several of us requested a forensic audit to go into these secret areas, David Arciniega always denied us.  It would also be wise to have independent counsel look at the way Garland Soccer has operated in the past few years.  NTSSA and US Youth need their eyes opened.  State law concerning fiduciary duties, by-laws and IRS regulations are routinely flouted.  

I went to the police in 2013 long before the suit was filed. I updated them with the figure of 50 grand missing in July after David Arciniega claimed Jevin had already sued payment processor Corduro (the falsely accused it seems.)  They really wouldn't pursue charges without the president, CEO and registered agent signing off.  Now, sadly, more charities are fighting with Jevin trying to get their money from reports I am personally receiving. Lots of things to be watching.

Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland - Page 4 Empty Re: Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland

Post by Packrabbit 17/05/16, 05:48 pm

Wow, good stuff- be sure to keep us updated!

Section I: The author of this post's above attempts at humor should be viewed and/or criticized for its entertainment value only. Hopefully, no one's feelings or facts were injured during the production of this post.
Section II: The author does not claim to speak intelligently or with authority about ANY posted topic. The author further acknowledges that any information presented is an opinion most likely based on incomplete observations and should not, in form or fashion, be treated as NEWS or FACTS of any type. All information should be questioned, ridiculed and/or discarded, as deemed appropiate by the individual reader
Packrabbit
Packrabbit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 19/05/16, 10:30 am

The total of monies reported as "missing payments" by Jevin customers:

$31,000.00
$39,000.00
$20,000.00
$19,000.00
$16,000.00
+ 6th group whose losses from February registration are in dispute with Jevin

This is the tragic result of David Arciniega stopping the Garland police investigation into Jevin being responsible for charities / sports organizations reporting  $50,000.00 in "missing payments" in 2013.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 20/05/16, 10:39 am

David Arciniega used the North Texas State Soccer attorney wasting $15,000.00 that belonged to the children of Garland when the insurance would have provided David Arciniega and Garland Soccer an attorney for free.  Arciniega should have been very well aware that the free insurance attorney was available as it is explained in the Garland by-laws.

David Arciniega is obviously using Garland Soccer as his own personal pocketbook.  The board is powerless.  Many more coaches and teams are leaving Garland Soccer.  The way it is going David Arciniega could ruin the program financially.  With the numbers continuing to plummet, how is Garland Soccer going to be able to pay the bills?
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 26/05/16, 12:56 pm

www.realscam.com/attachments/f14/9657d1425938159-scandal-corruption-garland-soccer-association-us-youth-soccer-north-texas-state-soccer-david-arciniega-heather-dobrott-vs.-david-arciniega-garland-soccer-association.pdf

No doubt the board has no idea what is going on with the lawsuit as David Arciniega is notorious for keeping the board totally in the dark about everything.  The discovery is way overdue and the attorney the board is foolishly sharing with that lying buffoon, David Arciniega, is promising discovery and other things about which I am sure they have no clue.  Maybe someone from here would be kind enough to forward the link above to the GSA board members so they can see the discovery requests for themselves.   Since they board is legally responsible for running GSA someone should share the secret with them!
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 26/05/16, 01:01 pm

Hmmm I seee....very interesting....
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ballhead 26/05/16, 01:16 pm

Soapboxmom wrote:www.realscam.com/attachments/f14/9657d1425938159-scandal-corruption-garland-soccer-association-us-youth-soccer-north-texas-state-soccer-david-arciniega-heather-dobrott-vs.-david-arciniega-garland-soccer-association.pdf

No doubt the board has no idea what is going on with the lawsuit as David Arciniega is notorious for keeping the board totally in the dark about everything.  The discovery is way overdue and the attorney the board is foolishly sharing with that lying buffoon, David Arciniega, is promising discovery and other things about which I am sure they have no clue.  Maybe someone from here would be kind enough to forward the link above to the GSA board members so they can see the discovery requests for themselves.   Since they board is legally responsible for running GSA someone should share the secret with them!

Since you know them, and I'm sure served honorably with them, why don't you just forward it yourself?  I'm sure none of them would view you in the same light that many of us here do.

I'm sure they all view you as a totally unbiased source without any personal agenda other than saving the children of Garland from this wanton destruction.
ballhead
ballhead
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jsullivan81 26/05/16, 01:19 pm

Who's footing the legal fees for GSA / Arciniega?

jsullivan81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 26/05/16, 01:29 pm

ballhead wrote:
Soapboxmom wrote:www.realscam.com/attachments/f14/9657d1425938159-scandal-corruption-garland-soccer-association-us-youth-soccer-north-texas-state-soccer-david-arciniega-heather-dobrott-vs.-david-arciniega-garland-soccer-association.pdf

Since you know them, and I'm sure served honorably with them, why don't you just forward it yourself?  I'm sure none of them would view you in the same light that many of us here do.

I'm sure they all view you as a totally unbiased source without any personal agenda other than saving the children of Garland from this wanton destruction.
I wish I could do that, but as I am technically suing them, I can't. My lawyer communicates with their lawyer and then I suspect David Arciniega usurps all of the boards power as he always has and he makes decision behind their backs as he has done for years.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 26/05/16, 01:33 pm

David Arciniega blew 15 grand of funds that belonged to the families of Garland on the North Texas lawyer as I suspect he fantasized that he could control that lawyer and use him to his personal advantage.  The new lawyer is a very experienced attorney that works for Pullen Insurance.  He will do only the minimum to defend GSA and Arciniega (though he is not serving them well as GSA and Arciniega should have separate counsel.)  The insurance's goal is to get out of these messes as cheaply as possible, so Arciniega's antics will not be tolerated or funded by the insurance.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 26/05/16, 04:31 pm

The implosion continues. One coach that is leaving Garland is taking 120 players. Arciniega must hold the record for the greatest drop in numbers in a single NTSSA association.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 28/05/16, 11:06 am

Ron Hubbard
May/28/2016

Great Job! Thank you for documenting your crisis. I can tell you that minus the Level 2 sex offender, all the other patterns mirror our program in the Maple Valley Soccer Association. Getting people to publicly testify is very hard because the local soccer mafia will intimidate you and your kids at local parks. We have become a community of pansy a$$es that seems willing to accept corruption at all levels of society. Where are the John Wayne’s of the world?

So many in Garland have been intimidated, harassed and subject to retaliation. That is going to come to a screeching halt!

GSA Board Directors & Staff
President:
David Arciniega

Vice President:
Rachel Beltran

Treasurer:
Sam Perry

Office Manager:
Paula Tiffin

Registrar:
Rosemary Martinez

Facility & Equipment Director:
Don Starkey

Special Events & Training Director:
Terry Walser

Publicity & Awards Director:
Darcy Quintana

Referee Director:
Robert Mayfield

Referee Assignor:
Gayle Brandt

U4 - U6 Director:
David Arciniega (interim)

U7 - U8 Director:
Michelle Keramidas

U9 - U10 Director:
Jesse Flores

U11 - U12 Director:
Rachel Beltran

Major League Director:
Jesse Flores

Piney Burch-Walser was tossed as VP. She came in 2 years ago and promised to clean up Garland Soccer. She never got the A & D Committee and Ethics Committee (required by NTSSA) that she must have according to the by-laws. She never filed the numerous charges against president David Arciniega that she promised all the coaches she would. So, missing money was never investigated and properly documented. The rigged elections were not investigated. Child safety issues were never addressed. The harassment and intimidation going on did not result in the necessary charges being filed.  The coaches couldn't wait to send her packing.

David Arciniega's goon squad / soccer mafia was sure they had Arciniega's flunky Kathleen Robinson in as the new VP. The coaches know she is nothing more than Arciniega's stooge and they nominated Rachel Beltran from the floor and got her in instead. She is tough, fair, honest and determined. She fought beside me while I was on the board to clean it up and do the right things, but the board was split between those that were voting to do the right things and Arciniega's goon squad which outnumbered us. Now, Rachel Beltran can file all the appropriate charges and orchestrate the investigations that should have been done years ago so those that are violating the by-laws, state laws concerning fiduciary duties and IRS regulations can be removed and banned from all soccer activities as they should have been when I filed formal complaints.

And, for the record, David Arciniega's attempts to schmooze long-time coaches that are now speaking out is laughable. They are going to fight valiantly to see positive changes in the program and some will leave taking dozens of families with them.

The only question now is who will take David Arciniega out first. Will the City of Garland select a new group to run the soccer program? Will the court case take him out? Will filings with NTSSA and or US Youth get him removed or will hearings by the coming Garland A & D and Ethics Committees take him out?
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AtThePitch 28/05/16, 11:21 am

This is better than watching Trump ramble....
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 28/05/16, 11:43 am

Gsa has a goon squad? It would be cool if they were running gambling and extortion schemes out of their office. Maybe sending a cut of the money back to the godfather back at Fifa.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by RightWingDad 28/05/16, 03:34 pm

Hey SJ, professional gambling rings are run out of a major ECNL club here in NTX. Maybe in Garland they run the rec league of gambling. Who knows ;-)
RightWingDad
RightWingDad
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 28/05/16, 05:33 pm

Good point....soapbox couldn't handle the real truth. David a is actually in a training program...so he can hone his skills and move on to a big club, where the real action is.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by InaB 31/05/16, 03:15 pm

I think somebody needs a hug. I am just not sure who. Very Happy
InaB
InaB
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FierceLightning 02/06/16, 04:10 pm

AtThePitch wrote:This is better than watching Trump ramble....

You mean Hillary misspeaking?

FierceLightning
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 13/06/16, 07:28 am

David Arciniega and Garland Soccer were served discovery requests with the original filing of the lawsuit almost a year and a half ago.  Discovery deadlines have passed numerous times.  The most recent deadline for the discovery was last Thursday June, 9.  Why is David Arciniega desperately ducking turning over discovery?  Why has David Arciniega delayed the lawsuit by months and months? What has he got to hide?

http://www.realscam.com/f14/scandal-corruption-garland-soccer-association-us-youth-soccer-north-texas-state-soccer-david-arciniega-3885/index2.html#post83751

http://www.realscam.com/f14/scandal-corruption-garland-soccer-association-us-youth-soccer-north-texas-state-soccer-david-arciniega-3885/index2.html#post83752

http://www.realscam.com/f14/scandal-corruption-garland-soccer-association-us-youth-soccer-north-texas-state-soccer-david-arciniega-3885/index2.html#post83753
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by s0cc3rdad 13/06/16, 01:48 pm

Can't believe I just skimmed through this whole thread -

Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland - Page 4 Billym10

twitter: @s0cc3rdad
s0cc3rdad
s0cc3rdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

http://sould-out.org

Back to top Go down

Post by InaB 14/06/16, 10:42 am

Sorry to malign dogs, but she is like a dog with a bone on this one. So, anyone read any good books lately? Laughing
InaB
InaB

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 14/06/16, 11:51 am

I expect Garland, North Texas and US Youth to follow their own by-laws, state laws concerning fiduciary duty and IRS regulations.  Numerous coaches, parents and directors have been denied due process by David Arciniega and his cronies.  GSA going from over 4,000 when Arciniega took office to I am told 1800 by a long time coach as of spring 2016 says it all.

I note that a large club is taking 120+ kids from Garland.  And, numerous older teams are leaving to play select in Plano and rec in neighboring associations if they aren't aging out.  Garland Soccer is simply collapsing.

The Jevin software program that David Arciniega insists on using though he is the only one using it in NTSSA is also collapsing.  As I noted 6 of the few associations still suing that software are owed around 150 grand.  I can confirm that criminal charges were filed, but that 1 of those associations is recovering money by doing chargebacks.  As that method has proven successful, I am sure the other associations will follow suit.  Jevin couldn't pay them, so there is no way they will be able to handle tens of thousands in chargebacks

https://www.dalpay.com/en/support/chargebacks.html
The cost of chargebacks does not end only in losses in financial aspects. Racking up chargebacks has even worse consequences on the part of the merchant. During physical transactions, where both the cardholder and the card are present, it is the credit card institutions who take sole responsibility in cases of chargebacks. However, during online CNP transactions, merchants are solely responsible. Having too many cases of chargebacks will lead to steeper chargeback fees, as you will become labelled by the credit card institution as a highrisk merchant.
Not only that, but having an excessive number of chargebacks can also lead to the potential termination of your online account. This will cripple your ability to accept credit card payments, and can lead to severe losses to your business. It is important to note that merchant accounts that become suspended due to high number of chargebacks are almost always impossible to restore. If you are a small business operating on rather thin profit margins, chargeback fees, increases and suspension will all have detrimental effects.
The chargebacks could literally destroy that company.  Imagine Jevin folding and not paying their hosting fees.  All the associations on that software could lose all of their records, game schedules and referee schedules.  No one in their right mind would register with Garland Soccer with all of this going on.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/06/16, 11:08 pm

Is anyone else ready for the suit to be won or lost or thrown out just so we don't have to read the SAME stuff almost daily from some mom on a soapbox??? IJS..........

Back to top Go down

Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland - Page 4 Empty naa naa na na

Post by eaglemountaindad99 16/06/16, 12:02 am

Soapboxmom wrote:The implosion continues.  One coach that is leaving Garland is taking 120 players.  Arciniega must hold the record for the greatest drop in numbers in a single NTSSA association.  

I this how FCD West Division was created? Oh wait, wrong thread..... Mad

eaglemountaindad99
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 22/06/16, 11:43 am

A seventh group contacted me today as they are alleging that Jevin Software owes them a whopping $38,000.00. They found me through the thread on http://www.realscam.com/f12/jevin-inc-dan-ptak-online-sports-organization-management-software-hell-david-arciniega-garland-soccer-3939/. So, yet another organization that is out money thanks entirely to David Arciniega of Garland Soccer and North Texas State Soccer (NTSSA) putting the kibosh on my report to the Garland Police in 2013. As the CEO and president of Garland Soccer he stopped the police from investigating and now a total of approximately $190,000.00 has been reported as funds Jevin owed, but could not pay to at least seven 501 c 3 sports organizations / charities.

David Arciniega is so completely deceitful and irresponsible that he is forcing Garland Soccer to continue using Jevin for registration and scheduling. Garland Soccer started fall registration on Monday June 20 through Jevin. I advise all Garland coaches and players to carefully consider where they wish to play going forward. Jevin is clearly going under and money and data are not safe. The chargebacks and criminal charges are serious matters and if Jevin should become unable to pay its hosting fees all the data and schedules could be lost.

David Arciniega needs to be thoroughly investigated by US Youth Soccer and banned from the sport for life!!!
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 22/06/16, 02:24 pm

Association # 8:

http://fox13now.com/2016/06/19/youth-football-league-says-company-collected-about-45000-in-fees-but-wont-give-them-the-money/

CACHE COUNTY, Utah – A group of young football players and their parents are upset after they paid about $45,000 in registration fees only to learn their season may be in jeopardy.

The Skyview Youth Football League includes about 250 kids from northern Cache County.

The league uses an online service called Jevin to process registration fees, however the league says Jevin is not making those funds available. The money is meant to pay for equipment, uniforms and more.

“We checked the accounts, no money,” said Jeff Young, a parent of a player in the league. “We followed up, no answers.”

League Director Brianne Young said they are frustrated with the experience.

"I want Jevin to do the right thing,” Brianne Young said. “I want our kids to get our money, and I want our kids to get a normal football season and not have to worry about this."

League officials are meeting with Smithfield Police on Monday, and the league says they are not the only group in Utah struggling to get satisfaction from Jevin.

"We received an email halfway through our registration from another group saying that they had, that there were other people having similar problems,” Brianne Young said.

Jevin has not responded to FOX 13 News’ requests for comment on the issue.

Members of the league have created a GoFundMe page to try and raise funds to help the children play this year.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next