North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2 - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2 - Page 3 Empty Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by Soccahplayah 13/04/17, 12:29 pm

Hmmmmm....Grado just beat Sweden and Sweden tied Defeeters yesterday. I heard from a Grado Dad that an LPE Dad told him that he predicts that Grado won't win a single game during Dallas Cup. I like gravy on my crow pie; not sure how the LPE Dad likes his. Haters gonna Hate!

Soccahplayah
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2 - Page 3 Empty Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by TwistAndShout 14/04/17, 01:54 pm

Soccahplayah wrote:Hmmmmm....Grado just beat Sweden and Sweden tied Defeeters yesterday.  I heard from a Grado Dad that an LPE Dad told him that he predicts that Grado won't win a single game during Dallas Cup.  I like gravy on my crow pie; not sure how the LPE Dad likes his.  Haters gonna Hate!  

Nah, people just hate people that brag with nothing substantial to support their bragging.  They're a big strong bunch of 8th graders so they SHOULD give fits to everyone not built the same way.  I like that, I think that's good for competition but I really don't like the ones that brag cause a team can fall apart just as quickly as it was built these days.  My guess this team will be picked apart by incoming teams and coaches in Solar and will not be the same team it was this year, but hey, that never happens right LPE?  LPE is the only team I know that has a strong number of it's original core still playing together...   we'll see if Solar allows the same of Grado especially with all the player, team, coach, and club changes coming this upcoming year.

TwistAndShout
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 14/04/17, 04:12 pm

Don't know why jk parked the bus. They needed a win to move on.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by NTSDAD 14/04/17, 05:08 pm

Speaking as a parent on Solar 03 Grado team - The facts are: the core of the team has played together since they were 7 years old. Grado typically has low turnover on his teams, while players always have the option to leave, they rarely want to as his style of coaching is quite rare. He has the unique ability to develop players while challenging them at the same time. The team struggled in year one of LHGCL Div 1 and were relegated to division 2 by 1 point, but hey 1 point is 1 point - it is what it is... we highly benefited from the age pure change as only 3 of our players were birth year 02. We do have some big, fast girls, we also have tiny technical players and a few that are quite fast. The girls operate well as a TEAM, they win as a team and they lose as a team, that is also a unique aspect of the group as a whole. Our roster currently sits at 15 players, we never player pass unless we are forced to due to injuries and if we do it is never from ECNL. As far as the team being picked apart, that is doubtful as previously mentioned the girls love their coach. We do have some holes that need to be filled, so if you are interested in coming to a session, open season is right around the corner - here is a link to our team page which has all the appropriate contact information and training schedule.

http://www.solarsoccerclub.com/solar-chelsea-03g-grado-2/

One comment that previously struck me was regarding ECNL being the end all be all - and why pay for anything less. Personally I pay for my daughter to have an experience like this because it mimics real life, I can then help guide her through difficult situations as they come her way. I also believe idle hands (or feet) are the devil's workshop - so keeping teenage girls busy pursuing their passion can never be wrong, especially with a coach that treats them with the upmost respect while developing their individual talent.

NTSDAD
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 14/04/17, 05:54 pm

TwistAndShout wrote:
Soccahplayah wrote:Hmmmmm....Grado just beat Sweden and Sweden tied Defeeters yesterday.  I heard from a Grado Dad that an LPE Dad told him that he predicts that Grado won't win a single game during Dallas Cup.  I like gravy on my crow pie; not sure how the LPE Dad likes his.  Haters gonna Hate!  

Nah, people just hate people that brag with nothing substantial to support their bragging.  They're a big strong bunch of 8th graders so they SHOULD give fits to everyone not built the same way.  I like that, I think that's good for competition but I really don't like the ones that brag cause a team can fall apart just as quickly as it was built these days.  My guess this team will be picked apart by incoming teams and coaches in Solar and will not be the same team it was this year, but hey, that never happens right LPE?  LPE is the only team I know that has a strong number of it's original core still playing together...   we'll see if Solar allows the same of Grado especially with all the player, team, coach, and club changes coming this upcoming year.

Looks like you don't know much. LPE only has a few of its original core still playing together most are currently playing ECNL. Still kicking you guys butts pretty good though
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by wazup 14/04/17, 06:16 pm

Lefty wrote:
Soccahplayah wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
Soccahplayah wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:Lets say If the top 8 D1 teams return intact, I predict Solar Grado finishing around 7th or 8th. Unless I'm missed something.  From their history, I haven't seen they play top quality competition (any D1 teams).. Their true test will be Dallas International Girls Cup.. No disrespect to the team in anyway..

It is my opinion that they don't belong in D2.  16-0 allowing only 3 goals this whole year.  

They may belong in D1 for sure but that's D2/D3 completion they have been playing all season long. It makes a difference when you jump up a level of play.

Understood, but it is not like the overall talent in D1 is so far above D2(D3) that there is some sort of huge gap.  Honestly, the bottom five in D1 are in WAY over their heads.  Grado doesn't pull from any other teams to win games.  I have noticed that they have bounced back and forth between D1 and D2 since qualifying for D1 originally.  My bet is that next year they will be a top performer in D1 and remain there.  ECNL?  

Crazy talk.  Would not win or tie an ECNL game all year.

Well, don't you look like an idiot now?

wazup
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wazup 14/04/17, 06:21 pm

purplefrog wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:I'll second that. Grado has become my favorite sleeper. I would love for the giant to awaken during the D.I.G.C. I am going to catch one of their games. Let's see if they are truly ready.

I've actually see Grado play, and I've seen some ECNL games.  I will be surprised if they even keep the games close during the DIGC.  They are a good team, but they are going to be in for an awakening when they go from playing D2 teams to ECNL level teams.  I don't think they will be able to keep up with the speed of the game.  Not because they don't have the talent...but because they just haven't ever played a game at that high of a level.  

Well, surprise, surprise, surprise!

wazup
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 14/04/17, 08:27 pm

Hopefully they get some competitive games in d-1.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistAndShout 14/04/17, 10:16 pm

go99 wrote:
TwistAndShout wrote:

Looks like you don't know much. LPE only has a few of its original core still playing together most are currently playing ECNL.  Still kicking you guys butts pretty good though

Depends on how far you go back when I say "Core"... seems to be there's quite a few that had left and come back... a few of them moved on but a few that had been with LPE prior had come back as well... so when I say "Core" I mean from the beginning to now... all very strong players from what I remember... so yeah, I do know "much"...

TwistAndShout
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 15/04/17, 06:47 am

TwistAndShout wrote:
go99 wrote:
TwistAndShout wrote:

Looks like you don't know much. LPE only has a few of its original core still playing together most are currently playing ECNL.  Still kicking you guys butts pretty good though

Depends on how far you go back when I say "Core"...  seems to be there's quite a few that had left and come back...  a few of them moved on but a few that had been with LPE prior had come back as well...  so when I say "Core" I mean from the beginning to now...  all very strong players from what I remember...  so yeah, I do know "much"...

No matter how you try and spin what you meant the numbers still don't add up. You had one original return and a couple who came in and left. You had 4 original core leave. The idea that the "ORIGINAL core still playing together is just wrong" So your memory is off and you know nothing. I was there all the way back from the beginning so doesn't matter how far you go back.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistAndShout 15/04/17, 10:08 am

go99 wrote:
TwistAndShout wrote:
go99 wrote:
TwistAndShout wrote:

Depends on how far you go back when I say "Core"...  seems to be there's quite a few that had left and come back...  a few of them moved on but a few that had been with LPE prior had come back as well...  so when I say "Core" I mean from the beginning to now...  all very strong players from what I remember...  so yeah, I do know "much"...

No matter how you try and spin what you meant the numbers still don't add up.  You had one original return and a couple who came in and left.  You had 4 original core leave.  The idea that the "ORIGINAL core still playing together is just wrong"  So your memory is off and you know nothing.  I was there all the way back from the beginning so doesn't matter how far you go back.

So what's YOUR definition of Core?  1 player, 5 players, 7 players?  Seems your DD is one of the core players and I know of at least 4 others that are core players and a couple that have played together in the past, maybe not always on ELITE but were "known" players that left and came back.  So my idea of core is the players you build around whether that be 4 excellent players (which have never left to my knowledge) or 8 excellent players.  They're the standard new players are set to...  am I still WAY off in my assessment?  I'm not sure why there's an argument here to be honest - those that have come to your team came because of that level of play.  First you argue with people about being bashed and then argue with people when they try to pay a compliment to those that have been with this team since the dog days of summer.  I'm not really sure what your purpose of this argument really is to be honest?

And that comment above in red was about the whole Weddall to Flynn transition that ya'll kept a good number of your players together when all that happened and then forward after that - I say kudos to that... that was what that statement was about - probably should have been more clear but figured ya'll would understand what I was saying.

TwistAndShout
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ElClassico 15/04/17, 11:27 am

Yes...old school forum where every topic ends up about LPE!
ElClassico
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccahplayah 15/04/17, 03:22 pm

I just find it utterly amusing that some folks (probably LPE parents) see LPE as the ultimate measuring guide. Clearly, Grado's girls held their own during the DIGC tournament. Considering that the talent they've been playing this past year has been D2/D3, I think that they played extremely well and with a few tweaks they will have a VERY competitive team. It is true the speed of play is a big factor, but again, all things considered, they have proven that they can be competitive against all D1 teams and some ECNL teams. I know I'll get the typical flak for my thoughts - and that's okay.

This team has been built organically over the past 4-5 years and continues to improve. Throughout the ups and downs, Grado has kept turnover very low - which makes me agree with NTSDAD (a parent) that they must love their coach. I look forward to seeing what next year brings...both for Grado and the rest of the teams. Hopefully all of the dust created by the age pure change will have settled.
Soccahplayah
Soccahplayah
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 15/04/17, 04:10 pm

TwistAndShout wrote:
go99 wrote:
TwistAndShout wrote:
go99 wrote:
TwistAndShout wrote:

No matter how you try and spin what you meant the numbers still don't add up.  You had one original return and a couple who came in and left.  You had 4 original core leave.  The idea that the "ORIGINAL core still playing together is just wrong"  So your memory is off and you know nothing.  I was there all the way back from the beginning so doesn't matter how far you go back.

So what's YOUR definition of Core?  1 player, 5 players, 7 players?  Seems your DD is one of the core players and I know of at least 4 others that are core players and a couple that have played together in the past, maybe not always on ELITE but were "known" players that left and came back.  So my idea of core is the players you build around whether that be 4 excellent players (which have never left to my knowledge) or 8 excellent players.  They're the standard new players are set to...  am I still WAY off in my assessment?  I'm not sure why there's an argument here to be honest - those that have come to your team came because of that level of play.  First you argue with people about being bashed and then argue with people when they try to pay a compliment to those that have been with this team since the dog days of summer.  I'm not really sure what your purpose of this argument really is to be honest?

And that comment above in red was about the whole Weddall to Flynn transition that ya'll kept a good number of your players together when all that happened and then forward after that - I say kudos to that...  that was what that statement was about - probably should have been more clear but figured ya'll would understand what I was saying.

Point being LPE is mostly an entirely new team. They faced the same loss of players that other teams have and just like the solar team may next year. They have done a great job to just keep on rolling but history cannot be re written to suggest that the core remained intact.
speaking of the old days there are 6 or 7 girls from LPE in the all ecnl semi finals
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistAndShout 15/04/17, 08:31 pm

Soccahplayah wrote:I just find it utterly amusing that some folks (probably LPE parents) see LPE as the ultimate measuring guide.  Clearly, Grado's girls held their own during the DIGC tournament.  Considering that the talent they've been playing this past year has been D2/D3, I think that they played extremely well and with a few tweaks they will have a VERY competitive team.  It is true the speed of play is a big factor, but again, all things considered, they have proven that they can be competitive against all D1 teams and some ECNL teams.  I know I'll get the typical flak for my thoughts - and that's okay.  

This team has been built organically over the past 4-5 years and continues to improve.  Throughout the ups and downs, Grado has kept turnover very low - which makes me agree with NTSDAD (a parent) that they must love their coach.  I look forward to seeing what next year brings...both for Grado and the rest of the teams.  Hopefully all of the dust created by the age pure change will have settled.

Well, like it or not, they kinda are the measuring guide for Lake Highlands...  DT South beat them in a straight up match but brought (rumor alert!) a bunch of ECNL players to the party.  Otherwise they've been the measuring stick for quite a few years first in the 04s and now in the 03s.  So until Grado has beat them, they're still the ultimate measuring guide for Lake Highlands.  They, unlike Grado, have beat ECNL teams.  Doesn't mean Grado won't, just means they haven't - LPE has.  I'm not even an LPE parent nor am I a big fan, but it's pretty clear.  Now, when a team moves on to ECNL, obviously they could care less about LPE as they've moved beyond the Lake Highlands level leaving LPE as the reigning king of that league with a proven track record. I'm excited to see what kind of competition Grado will bring to D1.  Maybe they'll topple the mighty LPE and give everyone using a heavy dose of ECNL players something to think about.  But until that happens, Grado is just another team hoping to be something that other teams solidly in D1 already are.  Bring on the 2017/2018 season this one is almost toast.  If it's any consolation, after the shakeup with the D'Feeters teams it's very possible Grado could land in that #4 position - just maybe.  It's my understanding that they did play admirably in the DIGC.

The age pure dust will have settled but the new DA dust cloud has just rolled in...  Smile

TwistAndShout
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 15/04/17, 09:14 pm

Geez. Give credit where credit is do. They are a well coached team with good players that stayed together and have done very well. What happened to pulling for the under dog that's done it the old fashioned way, that still works. Has nothing to do with lp. Have you ever heard of the New England patriots? This is the problem with youth soccer, you can't always buy success. Just ask Jerry jones.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistAndShout 16/04/17, 12:19 pm

soccerjack wrote:Geez.  Give credit where credit is do. They are a well coached team with good players that stayed together and have done very well. What happened to pulling for the under dog that's done it the old fashioned way, that still works. Has nothing to do with lp. Have you ever heard of the New England patriots?  This is the problem with youth soccer, you can't always buy success. Just ask Jerry jones.

Patriots? Who are they? Is that a girls youth soccer team? Suspect Shocked

I always give credit where it's due, they're working on that now... great job for staying together in a club that doesn't necessarily promote that. Great job for climbing back into the D1 driver's seat. I honestly hope they bring the boom and give everyone in D1 great competition and beat those at the top proving they are a consideration to move to ECNL (as a team and not being picked apart by the current ECNL team since the current ECNL team is being picked apart by DA). Also hope they don't become the new LPE with parents climbing on the forums talking about how good they are and how awesome they are and how they should be ECNL or this or that. That's just annoying, as it was when LPE was on here doing that all the time, course it does give the forums some levity and excitement.

TwistAndShout
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by purplefrog 16/04/17, 06:34 pm

Sting Dunstan is the best team in DII IMO...I actually think they beat Grado recently
purplefrog
purplefrog
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistAndShout 16/04/17, 06:53 pm

purplefrog wrote:Sting Dunstan is the best team in DII IMO...I actually think they beat Grado recently

That's another team I'd like to see in D1 only their parents aren't on here bragging about how good they are and how we should be respecting the team and what they've accomplished. In fact, I don't even think I've heard one word from that team about how they beat Grado (unless PurpleFrog, you are from that team). IMHO Dunstan is a solid D1 team as well but looks like we'll have to wait till next year for them to join the D1 ranks due to the way the promotion and relegation is working this year. Never know though with all the DA / ECNL shifting - maybe they'll end up there anyways... Smile There's another sleeper in there as well, Dallas Texans Central who I think were the Mustangs. Another solid D2 team that could likely hang with the likes of the upper D1 teams. That FCD WTX team I have not seen play nor have I heard about them on here so have no opinion on them. The others I've seen play at one point or another and believe they could hang.

TwistAndShout
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by purplefrog 16/04/17, 06:57 pm

TwistAndShout wrote:
purplefrog wrote:Sting Dunstan is the best team in DII IMO...I actually think they beat Grado recently

That's another team I'd like to see in D1 only their parents aren't on here bragging about how good they are and how we should be respecting the team and what they've accomplished. In fact, I don't even think I've heard one word from that team about how they beat Grado (unless PurpleFrog, you are from that team).  IMHO Dunstan is a solid D1 team as well but looks like we'll have to wait till next year for them to join the D1 ranks due to the way the promotion and relegation is working this year.  Never know though with all the DA / ECNL shifting - maybe they'll end up there anyways... Smile  There's another sleeper in there as well, Dallas Texans Central who I think were the Mustangs.  Another solid D2 team that could likely hang with the likes of the upper D1 teams.  That FCD WTX team I have not seen play nor have I heard about them on here so have no opinion on them.  The others I've seen play at one point or another and believe they could hang.

Nope, they aren't my team.  But they are a talented group of girls.  And yes, nice to see their parents not on here bragging about beating the self-proclaimed powerhouse Solar Grado.
purplefrog
purplefrog
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ElClassico 16/04/17, 08:43 pm

Still believe Grado will have a hard time surviving next season once Pulp and JK assemble their DA and ECNL rosters. I can guarantee those two will not ignore Grado's top players. The big question will be how many Feet players come along and how many spots JK will actually need to fill. 

Grado is a proven quality coach, one of the few in the LH 03 age group, but an open ECNL spot is an open ECNL spot.
ElClassico
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistAndShout 16/04/17, 10:06 pm

ElClassico wrote:Still believe Grado will have a hard time surviving next season once Pulp and JK assemble their DA and ECNL rosters. I can guarantee those two will not ignore Grado's top players. The big question will be how many Feet players come along and how many spots JK will actually need to fill. 

Grado is a proven quality coach, one of the few in the LH 03 age group, but an open ECNL spot is an open ECNL spot.

Gonna be an interesting Spring to say the least... especially with D'Feeters still having to fill an 03 ECNL AND an 03 D1 team this Spring due to player exodus to ------- wait for it -------- Solar. Lots of spaces available for kids looking to take that leap to ECNL without worrying about DA.

TwistAndShout
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 16/04/17, 10:30 pm

TwistAndShout wrote:
soccerjack wrote:Geez.  Give credit where credit is do. They are a well coached team with good players that stayed together and have done very well. What happened to pulling for the under dog that's done it the old fashioned way, that still works. Has nothing to do with lp. Have you ever heard of the New England patriots?  This is the problem with youth soccer, you can't always buy success. Just ask Jerry jones.

Patriots?  Who are they?  Is that a girls youth soccer team? Suspect  Shocked

I always give credit where it's due, they're working on that now...  great job for staying together in a club that doesn't necessarily promote that.  Great job for climbing back into the D1 driver's seat.  I honestly hope they bring the boom and give everyone in D1 great competition and beat those at the top proving they are a consideration to move to ECNL (as a team and not being picked apart by the current ECNL team since the current ECNL team is being picked apart by DA).  Also hope they don't become the new LPE with parents climbing on the forums talking about how good they are and how awesome they are and how they should be ECNL or this or that.  That's just annoying, as it was when LPE was on here doing that all the time, course it does give the forums some levity and excitement.

1. 99.8% of posters claiming to be LPE parents are NOT.
2. Prove the above in Red ^
3. If you do find any of the above, read #1 again before you post it.
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistAndShout 17/04/17, 09:18 am

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
TwistAndShout wrote:

Patriots?  Who are they?  Is that a girls youth soccer team? Suspect  Shocked

I always give credit where it's due, they're working on that now...  great job for staying together in a club that doesn't necessarily promote that.  Great job for climbing back into the D1 driver's seat.  I honestly hope they bring the boom and give everyone in D1 great competition and beat those at the top proving they are a consideration to move to ECNL (as a team and not being picked apart by the current ECNL team since the current ECNL team is being picked apart by DA).  Also hope they don't become the new LPE with parents climbing on the forums talking about how good they are and how awesome they are and how they should be ECNL or this or that.  That's just annoying, as it was when LPE was on here doing that all the time, course it does give the forums some levity and excitement.

1. 99.8% of posters claiming to be LPE parents are NOT.
2. Prove the above in Red ^
3. If you do find any of the above, read #1 again before you post it.

LOL... you know I did that on purpose right? Just wasn't sure if it would be you or Go99 jumping in there... affraid It's just been terribly boring out here lately until Grado decided to spice things up a little... Smile

TwistAndShout
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sleestack 17/04/17, 10:04 am

Grado held their own against some decent competition in DIGC this weekend. Who knows what is going to happen with the level of play in LH next season (with DA and ECNL changes), but as the teams stand right now, I think they are a top-5 D1 team.

sleestack
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ElClassico 17/04/17, 10:18 am

A lot of effort by Grado peeps to argue that they're better than 4 teams.
ElClassico
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next