North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
+27790324557 MEET A PROFESSIONA PSYCHIC, SPIRITUAL HEALER ON28/12/23, 07:07 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557STRONG LOVE SPELLS FOR RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE WH28/12/23, 06:58 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557WE ARE THE ILLUMINATI, REGISTER AS A NEW MEMBER 28/12/23, 06:53 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557THIS IS THE ILLUMINATI JOINING POINT 28/12/23, 06:46 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557 THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US28/12/23, 06:37 amkawayidamirrows
THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US ONLINE IS+277928/12/23, 06:28 amkawayidamirrows
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Sports Organization Management Software Jevin Dan Ptak TX - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Kewb11

Our users have posted a total of 205165 messages in 31955 subjects

Sports Organization Management Software Jevin Dan Ptak TX

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sports Organization Management Software Jevin Dan Ptak TX - Page 4 Empty Re: Sports Organization Management Software Jevin Dan Ptak TX

Post by FC1 10/08/17, 11:47 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
Blob wrote:If you'd just go away then you wouldn't be "attacked". Quit blowing yourself about what a crusader you've been. If you are such a people's' champion then it seems others would be lauding your efforts.  The tenor of your messages make you seem an extremely offputting and bitter person.  How about a hug?

Good luck in your suit against txsoccer.net!
If she did sue Txsoccer.net where would she post about it?

Good point.

Per her... David A. stopped the Garland police from investigating. How exactly does one do that? Did he simply say I am innocent.. therefore do not investigate this matter... poof. All done. Utter nonsense and lies and comical ones too. This whole thing is disturbing. I clicked on the link she provided... and apparently some league from Iowa also got sick of her persistence and wrote the following letter..... which she found funny.

Heather Dobrott,

This is Jim Byers, President of Pleasant Hill Little League ("the league") in Pleasant Hill, Iowa. This email is to serve as final notice to you that you are no longer, in any fashion (electronic mail, telephone, social media, or postal mail) to contact or communicate with Pleasant Hill Little League or it's board members, parents, players, coaches, or volunteers. You have been instructed prior to today to no longer communicate with the league, which you have ignored. Further communication, in any fashion, including using entities outside of the league, shall be considered harassment and local authorities in Pleasant Hill, Iowa as well as your hometown shall be contacted and the league shall press charges against you for this harassment.

On a personal note, myself and our board as a whole, has grown tired of your antics. We have no interest nor concern with the fanatic psychosis with which you are stalking our business partner. I could not care less what your interest is in this. From our perspective, everything you share with us is completely unfounded. And, quite frankly, your ramblings have hit the wrong nerve with me now, and I find you to be insufferable and intolerable. If you want to run around Texas on your soap box and hope that someone wants to entertain your vendetta and phsychoses, by all means, carry on. But DO NOT contact our league directly or indirectly EVER again. And DO NOT take my suggestion of involving law enforcement lightly. That point was not a threat, but a promise. I do not have the time, energy, or want to deal with some whacky lady half a nation away, and if I EVER come across your name again in association with my league or any member of my league, every bit of time and energy I spend on it will be to make you miserable thru every legal means possible equal to and greater than what you seek out with Jevin. Go away. DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER A REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. SHOULD YOU EVEN AS MUCH DO THIS, I WILL IMMEDIATELY CONTACT LAW ENFORCEMENT TO MOVE FORWARD WITH CHARGES. Whatever personal vendettas you may hold against Jevin or the soccer club in your area has absolutely nothing to do with us role our league, so leave us out of it.

Thank You,

Jim Byers
President
Pleasant Hill Little League
District 3 Asst. District Administrator - Baseball
phbaseball.org
iowadistrict3.org

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

FC1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Sports Organization Management Software Jevin Dan Ptak TX - Page 4 Empty Re: Sports Organization Management Software Jevin Dan Ptak TX

Post by Soapboxmom 11/08/17, 09:06 am

David Arciniega was the president and CEO of Garland Soccer, so the police could not investigate without his consent.  He should have signed my report and insisted it be investigated, but as he was involved in an innapropriate relationship with Dan Ptak and refused to do his fiduciary duty and protect the charity (Garland Soccer.)  Mainstream news article after news article came out and David Arciniega continued to insist that Jevin handle tens of thousands of dollars each season since Garland had late payments and then the huge missing payment in 2013.  

The letter you reference shows why charities like NTSSA and certain little league groups are in serious trouble.  There is corruption and some folks refuse to document anything or seek the facts.  Little League International is stepping in as they have had leagues across the country with late or missing payments from Jevin.  

The families have every right to know that there are leagues across the country that are not being paid by a vendor they are using.  This Iowa group has an odd relationship with Jevin and they were very quick to speak out publicly on realscam.com about David Arciniega in Garland and suggest that Arciniega was a problem and Jevin was not.  They also rightly explained that the Garland Soccer board should have full access to all records.

05-26-2015, 01:43 PM #20
HByers
HByers is offline Junior Member

re: Jevin Inc. / Dan Ptak / Online Sports Organization Management Software / Sues Charity & Parents / David Arciniega /

Thank you for reaching out to me. I would be happy to answer your question.

Our experience with Jevin has been nothing but great. There are a few items in the software that we would like to change, but I don't know of any software that doesn't have items that don't work exactly like you would want them too as all organizations are so vastly different in how they form teams and manage their rosters.

However, any time we have had questions they have always been right there to answer them. I have had two or more online teleconferences with them so they could walk me through things and help me figure out how to do what I needed to do.

As for our money, it has always been deposited exactly when we would expect it. There has only been one deposit, that I know of that was ever not deposited on time. The deposit was missed in February of 2014, before I became treasurer, and I didn't discover it until November of 2014 when I got the books from the old treasurer and I was looking back to try to balance out the checkbooks.

I contacted support and Dan Ptak and within a couple of weeks we had our money. They didn't have to do that. They could have easily told us the money left their bank and we didn't catch that it didn't hit our bank account and we were out of luck. But they didn't. They worked with me and they got us our money even though I was 9 months late in noticing the missing deposit. (Most banks only give you 30 - 60 days).

We have, and will continue to, recommend Jevin to all the leagues in our area as a great software provider. What it sounds like to me is that Mr. Arciniega has embezzled a lot of money from GSA and instead of taking the fall for it he is trying to blame Jevin.

If you have the bank statements and administrator access to the Jevin account I can easily show you how to prove which happened so you will know for sure. There is a report in Jevin that shows all money collected and all the funds say Jevin when they are deposited into the bank account.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

You can bet I went to that city and the media about the financial losses across the country.  Total transparency and good citizens speaking out is the American way.  Why would the Iowa group want to hide mainstream media articles from their families and players?

http://southsidedaily.com/2017/07/31/the-whole-thing-is-a-con-virginia-beach-little-league-missing-38k-in-registration-fees-nws/

http://southsidedaily.com/2017/08/02/before-virginia-beach-little-league-allegations-texas-company-held-funds-sued-youth-football-league-nws/

http://www.13newsnow.com/news/local/little-league-claims-its-missing-thousands-of-dollars-in-registration-fees/461550502

http://wavy.com/2017/08/03/little-league-claims-its-owed-thousands/

http://wtkr.com/2017/08/01/virginia-beach-little-league-says-theyre-missing-tens-of-thousands-of-dollars/

Those are the articles to prompted Mr. Byers public meltdown on Pleassant Hill Iowa's Facebook page and that letter more than 2 years after his wife had reached out to me with advice.  No doubt he is very embarrassed to learn the truth that Jevin has approximately 23 leagues with late or missing payments totaling around half a million dollars and now has a F with the BBB.  

https://www.bbb.org/dallas/business-reviews/management-training/jevin-in-allen-tx-90803642
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 11/08/17, 09:11 am

FC1 wrote:

Per her... David A. stopped the Garland police from investigating. How exactly does one do that? Did he simply say I am innocent.. therefore do not investigate this matter... poof. All done. Utter nonsense and lies and comical ones too. This whole thing is disturbing. I clicked on the link she provided... and apparently some league from Iowa also got sick of her persistence and wrote the following letter..... which she found funny.

Talk to the Garland Police and ask for a copy of the report. When the CEO, president and registered agent insists that the complaint is unfounded, they will not go further. That person is the one with the authority to act on behalf of the corporation. You guys can keep blathering nonsense, but you are just making yourselves look ignorant and very silly. Get the facts.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Triumph FC 11/08/17, 11:56 am

We don't care!
Triumph FC
Triumph FC
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

http://www.triumphfc.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 11/08/17, 12:14 pm

Please stop posting! You have a website realscam.com. Stop, stop, stop, stop!

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/08/17, 12:48 pm

Don't you folks get it??? The more you click on it, the more you reply, the more you complain about her, the more she'll post. She wants an audience, sympathetic or not.

If you don't want to read her blather, don't click on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by unknownposter 11/08/17, 01:04 pm

Why won't the admin ban her... Please Admin, Please!!

unknownposter
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 11/08/17, 01:39 pm

unknownposter wrote:Why won't the admin ban her... Please Admin, Please!!

He's afraid of getting sued.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Triumph FC 11/08/17, 01:41 pm

He's still waiting for all his donations from Jevin
Triumph FC
Triumph FC
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

http://www.triumphfc.org

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 11/08/17, 02:05 pm

Ohhh yeah.....soccermom. I've missed you so...tell us more about these soccer crooks. Do you wear super hero tights when you fight crime?
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 11/08/17, 02:15 pm

I swear if she posts a pic of herself in tights, I will sue txsoccer.net

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsMeAgain 11/08/17, 03:07 pm

Sports Organization Management Software Jevin Dan Ptak TX - Page 4 Downlo11
ItsMeAgain
ItsMeAgain
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsMeAgain 11/08/17, 03:08 pm

Sports Organization Management Software Jevin Dan Ptak TX - Page 4 Downlo12
ItsMeAgain
ItsMeAgain
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsMeAgain 11/08/17, 03:08 pm

Sports Organization Management Software Jevin Dan Ptak TX - Page 4 Images11
ItsMeAgain
ItsMeAgain
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 11/08/17, 03:48 pm

I am pretty sure you can't actually beat a horse to death. That's against the law sonny!!

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 15/08/17, 10:13 am

Since I last posted I heard from two more leagues (including a traveling soccer league) out tens of thousands and thousands respectively. That puts the number of leagues out money at about 24 and the total of late or missing payments well above $500,000.00. That is not my idea of growing pains!!!

Note an earlier e-mail exchange with Pleasant Hill:

On Monday, May 16, 2016 9:21 AM, "garlandsoccerrocks@gmail.com" wrote:

Jevin Missing Money

I run a site that exposes financial fraud, www.realscam.com. I am also a former board member of Garland Soccer. Garland Soccer had late and missing payments with Jevin for years. The Garland Soccer President. David Arciniega, contributed to the development of the Jevin software. When $8,000.00 went missing in 2013, Mr. Arciniega insisted Garland Soccer continue to use Jevin and denied the board documentation on this loss. When pressed for answers Mr. Arciniega claimed that a total of $50,000.00 from several sports organizations was actually missing due to the payment processor and that Dan Ptak of Jevin was involved in ongoing litigation with the processor. It has been 3 years and no court cases were ever filed, much less been ongoing and Jevin itself never went to police. Likely, the payment processor was falsely accused of being responsible for the missing funds though Jevin changed processors after this. Mr. Arciniega then proceeded to lie to the Garland Police telling them that it was simply an error in processing and stopped them from investigating.

Now, 4 other sports organizations are reporting losses of $39,000.00, $35,000.00, $20,000.00, $16.000.00. 2 other organizations are said to be out money as well.

Formal charges were filed with the Allen, TX police and the Dallas FBI by a president of a soccer association that is a practicing attorney. I am coordinating getting the word out to others that may be effected. Please let me know if you are missing funds due to Jevin.

Police | Allen, TX - Official Website

Office J Stoneberg

https://www.fbi.gov/dallas/contact-us/contact

Thanks,

Heather Dobrott

Administrator for Realscam.com

This message was sent to info@phbaseball.org by garlandsoccerrocks@gmail.com

Unsubscribe | Change your subscription options | Forward this message

The response:

From: Pleasant Hill Little League [mailto:pleasanthilllittleleague@yahoo.com]

Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 11:47 AM

To: garlandsoccerrocks@gmail.com

Subject: Re: Jevin Missing Money

Heather-

The question is, are they out money, or is their money just late? We know that Jevin has been having some growing pains this year and some of our payments have been a bit delayed but we have not, as of yet, been out any money from them that we do not think we will collect.

I think perhaps people are just too quick to react and freak out instead of asking questions. What is sounds like to me is that Mr. David Arciniega embezzled money from Garland Soccer and no one wants to admit that so it is easier to blame the software company.

What I want to know is why is there a lawsuit against the soccer club and not against him?

Thank you,

Pleasant Hill Little League
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 16/08/17, 10:53 am

Yet another group that is owed money by Jevin contacted me just after I posted yesterday. This would be approximately the 25th group out money by my count. That brings the total of late and missing payments to well over $500,000.00. They asked for contact information for the Allen, TX police and Dallas FBI. I gave them that and information for other law enforcement agencies across the country that have been involved.

How many more leagues are out money that have not contacted me???
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 16/08/17, 11:50 am

Soapboxmom wrote:Yet another group that is owed money by Jevin contacted me just after I posted yesterday. This would be approximately the 25th group out money by my count. That brings the total of late and missing payments to well over $500,000.00. They asked for contact information for the Allen, TX police and Dallas FBI. I gave them that and information for other law enforcement agencies across the country that have been involved.

How many more leagues are out money that have not contacted me???

Thank god you were there to give them the Allen pd number.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 19/08/17, 12:46 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
Blob wrote:If you'd just go away then you wouldn't be "attacked". Quit blowing yourself about what a crusader you've been. If you are such a people's' champion then it seems others would be lauding your efforts.  The tenor of your messages make you seem an extremely offputting and bitter person.  How about a hug?

Good luck in your suit against txsoccer.net!
If she did sue Txsoccer.net where would she post about it?

On behalf of the posters of Txsoccer.net I have hired the Texas Law Hawk....

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.txsoccer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 19/08/17, 12:52 pm

SD69 wrote:

Actually JEVlN and this Gary guy pay me to keep her posts up. They use her posts as evidence in their "she is insane defense."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.txsoccer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/08/17, 01:05 pm

Admin wrote:
SD69 wrote:

Actually JEVlN and this Gary guy pay me to keep her posts up.  They use her posts as evidence in their "she is insane defense."

That might just be the best use of soccer league fees that I've ever heard of... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 19/08/17, 01:12 pm

Admin wrote:
SD69 wrote:

Actually JEVlN and this Gary guy pay me to keep her posts up.  They use her posts as evidence in their "she is insane defense."
Well played Admin! Well played.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 21/12/17, 06:55 pm

https://www.facebook.com/KelseyvilleLittleLeague/posts/1563432957070595

Kelseyville Little League - KLL
December 12 at 3:44pm ·

I thought I would give a little update on where our league is at with the online registration company (THE EVIL EMPIRE "Duuh Duuh da da da Duuh Duuh da da da Duuh Duuh) not turning over our payment for our 2017 season... As of now, and after NUMEROUS attempts by multiple people, we have STILL not gotten any response from the company. Our Kelseyville Little League President, Melanie Barrick will be meeting with an attorney next week to discuss our next steps, and to start prepairing a lawsuit. In the mean time, if you are able to file a claim with your credit card/bank against THE EVIL EMPIRE "Duuh Duuh da da da Duuh Duuh da da da Duuh Duuh for your registration payment from last season, please DO. Let us know if you do, so we can keep record. Thank you to everyone for your advice, and to Steve Brown for offering your time to help us get this straightened out.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 22/12/17, 01:51 pm

Soapboxmom wrote:https://www.facebook.com/KelseyvilleLittleLeague/posts/1563432957070595

Kelseyville Little League - KLL
December 12 at 3:44pm ·

I thought I would give a little update on where our league is at with the online registration company (THE EVIL EMPIRE "Duuh Duuh da da da Duuh Duuh da da da Duuh Duuh) not turning over our payment for our 2017 season... As of now, and after NUMEROUS attempts by multiple people, we have STILL not gotten any response from the company. Our Kelseyville Little League President, Melanie Barrick will be meeting with an attorney next week to discuss our next steps, and to start prepairing a lawsuit. In the mean time, if you are able to file a claim with your credit card/bank against THE EVIL EMPIRE "Duuh Duuh da da da Duuh Duuh da da da Duuh Duuh for your registration payment from last season, please DO. Let us know if you do, so we can keep record. Thank you to everyone for your advice, and to Steve Brown for offering your time to help us get this straightened out.

Thanks so much for the update. Will you be representing them in court?
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by coachdom23 25/12/17, 10:00 am

soccerjack wrote:

Thanks so much for the update.  Will you be representing them in court?

Yes, and charging her standard fee... one scholarship in her name
coachdom23
coachdom23
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 30/06/18, 07:49 pm

https://www.bbb.org/

The business failed to respond to the dispute. (5 complaints)
06/07/2018
Billing / Collection Issues

Complaint

This company owes our little league almost $3,000 that they collected on our behalf through their website.
This company runs a website that we used for our little league player registrations which included them collecting credit card payments for the player fees. From Jan-Mar of 2018 players were registered in the system for our local league. After the 7% commission that THE EVIL EMPIRE "Duuh Duuh da da da Duuh Duuh da da da Duuh Duuh keeps, they owed our little league a total of $4,343.20. It has taken numerous emails and phone calls to get our funds. Finally, at the beginning of May, they sent a couple checks to us but it only totaled $1,608.28. We've again, spent hours emailing and calling trying to get the remainder of our money. At this time, they still owe us $2,734.92. Because we did not receive our funds in a timely manner, our baseball rep and myself, have had to spend almost $2,000 out of our own pockets to buy our kids' jerseys, hats, and equipment. We cannot get reimbursed until THE EVIL EMPIRE "Duuh Duuh da da da Duuh Duuh da da da Duuh Duuh gives us our money. (Show Less of Complaint)

Desired Settlement

We want the funds of $2,734.92 that are owed to us.
Time for the Collin County DA to  go to work.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next