2016/2017 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Solar 08 Cavalle Blue - Goalkeeper
by FMSolar Yesterday at 07:17 pm

» Sports Equipment
by Foxysoccermom Yesterday at 06:14 pm

» Dallas Texans (Dunn) 10s-12s
by pdunn2398 Yesterday at 05:11 pm

» 07 Girls Teams - League Challenge Cup (Nov. 17-19)
by U90C Yesterday at 04:42 pm

» CDA City Classic Tournament Nov 17-19: Girls from Oklahoma
by CDA SOCCER Yesterday at 03:14 pm

» CDA City Classic Tournament Nov 17-19: Girls from Oklahoma
by CDA SOCCER Yesterday at 03:11 pm

» CDA City Classic Tournament Nov 17-19: Girls from Oklahoma
by CDA SOCCER Yesterday at 03:07 pm

» TOURNAMENT: THE ROCK - AUSTIN - November 10-12, 2017
by U90C Yesterday at 03:01 pm

» CDA City Classic Tournament Nov 17-19: Girls from Oklahoma
by CDA SOCCER Yesterday at 03:01 pm

» CDA City Classic Tournament Nov 17-19: Girls from Oklahoma
by CDA SOCCER Yesterday at 02:59 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory Yesterday at 02:59 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory Yesterday at 02:57 pm

» CDA City Classic Tournament Nov 17-19: Girls from Oklahoma
by CDA SOCCER Yesterday at 02:57 pm

» CDA City Classic Tournament Nov 17-19: Girls from Oklahoma
by CDA SOCCER Yesterday at 02:56 pm

» CDA City Classic Tournament Nov 17-19: Girls from Oklahoma
by CDA SOCCER Yesterday at 02:53 pm

» CDA City Classic Tournament Nov 17-19: Girls from Oklahoma
by CDA SOCCER Yesterday at 02:51 pm

» CDA City Classic Tournament Nov 17-19: Teams from Oklahoma
by CDA SOCCER Yesterday at 02:46 pm

» 09 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup - Nov 10-12
by U90C Yesterday at 01:38 pm

» 05 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C Yesterday at 01:36 pm

» FC Dallas Central '10g & '11g teams forming (N. Dallas/Rich)
by FC Dallas Central Div Yesterday at 01:08 pm

» FC Dallas 05 Girls East (Two Teams)
by The Dean Yesterday at 01:08 pm

» FC Dallas 06 Girls East Division (Three Teams)
by The Dean Yesterday at 01:07 pm

» FC Dallas Central '09G Tallal - Looking
by FC Dallas Central Div Yesterday at 12:59 pm

» Forming 05 Girls Team in Keller
by PatrickMullen Yesterday at 12:57 pm

» Forming 05 Girls Team in Keller
by PatrickMullen Yesterday at 12:42 pm

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11388 registered users
The newest registered user is Robbie T

Our users have posted a total of 164344 messages in 20641 subjects

State Cup 2017

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

State Cup 2017

Post by sleestack on 12/04/17, 01:35 pm

Schedule here...

https://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=58907&Gender=Girls&Age=14

Over the last few months there has been some chatter about how Solar Grado might stack up against the best of the LHD1 squads. This will be their first litmus test as they are in a group with DTS. Six of the top-7 LH D1 teams are in State Cup, along with Sting East Dunstan who beat them in a tournament earlier this year.


sleestack
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 43
Points : 1613
Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by SD69 on 12/04/17, 01:49 pm

Don't leave out LP Elite, the league leader.
avatar
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1335
Points : 3227
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by Cleansheets on 12/04/17, 02:49 pm

sleestack wrote:Schedule here...

https://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=58907&Gender=Girls&Age=14

Over the last few months there has been some chatter about how Solar Grado might stack up against the best of the LHD1 squads.  This will be their first litmus test as they are in a group with DTS.  Six of the top-7 LH D1 teams are in State Cup, along with Sting East Dunstan who beat them in a tournament earlier this year.

Grado only has a chance if DTS is sans their ECNL players.

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1057
Points : 2881
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by purplefrog on 12/04/17, 04:06 pm

Kernow Storm?
avatar
purplefrog
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 120
Points : 1232
Join date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by Soccahplayah on 13/04/17, 12:34 pm

I disagree. Say what you want about Grado, but his girls have played solid soccer. I know, a lot of you will argue that the competition wasn't great, but 71 GF and only 3 GA on not a single loss is more than impressive.
avatar
Soccahplayah
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 14
Points : 276
Join date : 2017-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 13/04/17, 05:49 pm

Soccahplayah wrote:I disagree.  Say what you want about Grado, but his girls have played solid soccer.  I know, a lot of you will argue that the competition wasn't great, but 71 GF and only 3 GA on not a single loss is more than impressive.  
Soccahplayah wrote:Hmmmmm....Grado just beat Sweden and Sweden tied Defeeters yesterday. 

You must be a parent of a defender on the team? Congrats on the team success this year but Im not sure what more do you want. Grado won a few games and now you expect everyone to crown them champs. Go travel, win a few major tournaments then come back and gloat. I would respect that more than you saying, Grado beat a team that DFeeters tied 1-1.
avatar
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 842
Points : 2951
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by go99 on 13/04/17, 06:34 pm

whats a solar grado?

Come back when you can scratch LPE then we'll talk
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2882
Points : 5695
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by wazup on 13/04/17, 07:49 pm

go99 wrote:whats a solar grado?

Come back when you can scratch LPE then we'll talk

I can scratch my ass and spell my name in the snow. Close enough?

wazup
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 88
Points : 302
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by Soccahplayah on 17/04/17, 01:12 pm

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
Soccahplayah wrote:I disagree.  Say what you want about Grado, but his girls have played solid soccer.  I know, a lot of you will argue that the competition wasn't great, but 71 GF and only 3 GA on not a single loss is more than impressive.  
Soccahplayah wrote:Hmmmmm....Grado just beat Sweden and Sweden tied Defeeters yesterday. 

You must be a parent of a defender on the team? Congrats on the team success this year but Im not sure what more do you want. Grado won a few games and now you expect everyone to crown them champs. Go travel, win a few major tournaments then come back and gloat. I would respect that more than you saying, Grado beat a team that DFeeters tied 1-1.

I don't expect anything from anyone. I am simply casting my opinion that they're a decent team that works hard and is continuing to get better. You almost come across as if you're somewhat worried that Grado could possible beat LPE. I don't know if they can or cannot, but I wouldn't bet too much against them. Just my $0.02...
avatar
Soccahplayah
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 14
Points : 276
Join date : 2017-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by adufresne on 17/04/17, 02:56 pm

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
Soccahplayah wrote:I disagree.  Say what you want about Grado, but his girls have played solid soccer.  I know, a lot of you will argue that the competition wasn't great, but 71 GF and only 3 GA on not a single loss is more than impressive.  
Soccahplayah wrote:Hmmmmm....Grado just beat Sweden and Sweden tied Defeeters yesterday. 

You must be a parent of a defender on the team? Congrats on the team success this year but Im not sure what more do you want. Grado won a few games and now you expect everyone to crown them champs. Go travel, win a few major tournaments then come back and gloat. I would respect that more than you saying, Grado beat a team that DFeeters tied 1-1.


I always laugh when somebody compares their result to another teams result. What does one game have to do with another? Every day is a new day and every game is a new game. That's sports and that's why they play the games. Besides, we could tie anyone right now. That's no measuring stick. We can't score. Haven't been able to for some time now. That Grado team was pretty good. They played a lot better than I was expecting. Did a lot of good things. No kickball til the end. Which was expected late in a tie game especially with the wind. They should be proud of that but I don't see what all the fuss is about either way. Best of luck tho. Keep doing what you're doing.

__________________________________________________
"You cant win the Kentucky Derby unless you're on a thoroughbred."

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 242
Points : 1572
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by KeeperCommander on 17/04/17, 03:45 pm

adufresne wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
Soccahplayah wrote:I disagree.  Say what you want about Grado, but his girls have played solid soccer.  I know, a lot of you will argue that the competition wasn't great, but 71 GF and only 3 GA on not a single loss is more than impressive.  
Soccahplayah wrote:Hmmmmm....Grado just beat Sweden and Sweden tied Defeeters yesterday. 

You must be a parent of a defender on the team? Congrats on the team success this year but Im not sure what more do you want. Grado won a few games and now you expect everyone to crown them champs. Go travel, win a few major tournaments then come back and gloat. I would respect that more than you saying, Grado beat a team that DFeeters tied 1-1.


I always laugh when somebody compares their result to another teams result. What does one game have to do with another? Every day is a new day and every game is a new game. That's sports and that's why they play the games. Besides, we could tie anyone right now. That's no measuring stick. We can't score. Haven't been able to for some time now. That Grado team was pretty good. They played a lot better than I was expecting. Did a lot of good things. No kickball til the end. Which was expected late in a tie game especially with the wind. They should be proud of that but I don't see what all the fuss is about either way. Best of luck tho. Keep doing what you're doing.
On some small level I see what you mean. However that is what comparison means. Comparable, meaning not exactly the same. It makes for conversation and debate. Join the debate or don't join. Makes no difference to most probably.
avatar
KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1248
Points : 2754
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by adufresne on 17/04/17, 03:57 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
adufresne wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
Soccahplayah wrote:I disagree.  Say what you want about Grado, but his girls have played solid soccer.  I know, a lot of you will argue that the competition wasn't great, but 71 GF and only 3 GA on not a single loss is more than impressive.  
Soccahplayah wrote:Hmmmmm....Grado just beat Sweden and Sweden tied Defeeters yesterday. 

You must be a parent of a defender on the team? Congrats on the team success this year but Im not sure what more do you want. Grado won a few games and now you expect everyone to crown them champs. Go travel, win a few major tournaments then come back and gloat. I would respect that more than you saying, Grado beat a team that DFeeters tied 1-1.


I always laugh when somebody compares their result to another teams result. What does one game have to do with another? Every day is a new day and every game is a new game. That's sports and that's why they play the games. Besides, we could tie anyone right now. That's no measuring stick. We can't score. Haven't been able to for some time now. That Grado team was pretty good. They played a lot better than I was expecting. Did a lot of good things. No kickball til the end. Which was expected late in a tie game especially with the wind. They should be proud of that but I don't see what all the fuss is about either way. Best of luck tho. Keep doing what you're doing.
On some small level I see what you mean.  However that is what comparison means.  Comparable, meaning not exactly the same.  It makes for conversation and debate. Join the debate or don't join.  Makes no difference to most probably.


I thought I just did? Anyway...that's cool.

__________________________________________________
"You cant win the Kentucky Derby unless you're on a thoroughbred."

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 242
Points : 1572
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by go99 on 17/04/17, 05:26 pm

Ummm that defeeters team isn't good. So theres that!!!
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2882
Points : 5695
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by Foxysoccermom on 17/04/17, 05:44 pm

go99 wrote:Ummm that defeeters team isn't good. So theres that!!!

So...you think they just parked the bus?

Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 300
Points : 583
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by Cleansheets on 17/04/17, 05:49 pm

Parked the bus!?! It's still sitting at the field on the rims.

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1057
Points : 2881
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by adufresne on 17/04/17, 06:04 pm

That's an old joke. Y'all still butt hurt because you 8 yr old kid lost a game 5 years ago?

__________________________________________________
"You cant win the Kentucky Derby unless you're on a thoroughbred."

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 242
Points : 1572
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by go99 on 17/04/17, 06:32 pm

Oh wait you tie a D2 team & its my fault? Simple fact is the defeeters team can't beat LPE this year. The team isn't great. Blame the coach, the players, the parents, the kids they lost, whatever but me being butt hurt doesn't explain the results. Maybe the switch to the magic solar jerseys next year will do it. Or you could always pick up some of those grado players
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2882
Points : 5695
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by Foxysoccermom on 17/04/17, 06:42 pm

go99 wrote:Oh wait you tie a D2 team & its my fault? Simple fact is the defeeters team can't beat LPE this year. The team isn't great. Blame the coach, the players, the parents, the kids they lost, whatever but me being butt hurt doesn't explain the results. Maybe the switch to the magic solar jerseys next year will do it. Or you could always pick up some of those grado players

Sounds like you may be holding on to a little grudge. Let it go, it's not worth it. Get dr evil out of your head.

Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 300
Points : 583
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by go99 on 17/04/17, 06:50 pm

Oh wait you tie a D2 team & its my fault? Simple fact is the defeeters team can't beat LPE this year. The team isn't great. Blame the coach, the players, the parents, the kids they lost, whatever but me being butt hurt doesn't explain the results. Maybe the switch to the magic solar jerseys next year will do it. Or you could always pick up some of those grado players
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2882
Points : 5695
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by adufresne on 17/04/17, 06:50 pm

go99 wrote:Oh wait you tie a D2 team & its my fault? Simple fact is the defeeters team can't beat LPE this year. The team isn't great. Blame the coach, the players, the parents, the kids they lost, whatever but me being butt hurt doesn't explain the results. Maybe the switch to the magic solar jerseys next year will do it. Or you could always pick up some of those grado players

Who cares if we beat LPE or anybody else for that matter? Nobody's blaming anybody and nobody pulled your chain so what are you even taking about?

__________________________________________________
"You cant win the Kentucky Derby unless you're on a thoroughbred."

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 242
Points : 1572
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by go99 on 17/04/17, 06:57 pm

Oh that's what it was I was just diminishing grado's signature games feet was just caught in the crossfire.

Hopefully the grado team holds on to that, let it build. People dont think you are D1 quality. They don't care about your wins until you can do it week in and week out. Now state cup and qualifying for D1 are up and you get to write your own story. YOU decide how good you are and where you get to play. Play with that chip and show everyone or show up and be exactly who they say you are. You are welcome.
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2882
Points : 5695
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by go99 on 17/04/17, 06:59 pm

But man the defeeters people sure are "defensive"
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2882
Points : 5695
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by Foxysoccermom on 17/04/17, 07:01 pm

go99 wrote:Oh that's what it was I was just diminishing grado's signature games feet was just caught in the crossfire.

Hopefully the grado team holds on to that, let it build. People dont think you are D1 quality. They don't care about your wins until you can do it week in and week out. Now state cup and qualifying for D1 are up and you get to write your own story. YOU decide how good you are and where you get to play. Play with that chip and show everyone or show up and be exactly who they say you are.  You are welcome.

Dr evil is gonna get you! Let it go. Don't let him control you like this.

Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 300
Points : 583
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by go99 on 17/04/17, 07:12 pm

But man the defeeters people sure are "defensive"
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2882
Points : 5695
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by Foxysoccermom on 17/04/17, 07:23 pm

Ohhh now I get it. You're saying feet people sure are "defensive" like one dimensional, like parking the bus. Was getting worried. You were turning into like robo go...repeating the same thing over and over. Creepin me out man!

Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 300
Points : 583
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum