North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

KW and her White Walkers - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

KW and her White Walkers

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

KW and her White Walkers - Page 2 Empty Re: KW and her White Walkers

Post by GK dad07 24/08/17, 01:13 pm

LOL Silly, thank you for making what was an otherwise dreary overcast day and adding some brightness to it. You're light speed downward spiral into name calling makes my heart warm knowing that you can't handle a little intellectual back and forth and have to regress to grade school style name calling.

First of all, Axel presented you with the correct North Texas rankings. Not sure what yours is based off of (possibly the fact that the Premier team went to OKC and won the gold bracket but I also know the JDL team recently went to CO and won handily. The 07JDL Red team is KWs primo team, hence the JDL tag. While the premier team is still a legit top 10-15 North Texas team they do in fact tip their collective caps to the JDL team.

Second, the Premier team beat two OKC teams and then lost to the 08 team. Then later in the day they then beat that same 08 team for the championship. You can talk all the smack you want and call all the names you want but those are the facts. No amount of grade school antics will change that.

GK dad07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 24/08/17, 01:17 pm

GK dad07 wrote:LOL Silly, thank you for making what was an otherwise dreary overcast day and adding some brightness to it. You're light speed downward spiral into name calling makes my heart warm knowing that you can't handle a little intellectual back and forth and have to regress to grade school style name calling.

First of all, Axel presented you with the correct North Texas rankings. Not sure what yours is based off of (possibly the fact that the Premier team went to OKC and won the gold bracket but I also know the JDL team recently went to CO and won handily. The 07JDL Red team is KWs primo team, hence the JDL tag. While the premier team is still a legit top 10-15 North Texas team they do in fact tip their collective caps to the JDL team.

Second, the Premier team beat two OKC teams and then lost to the 08 team. Then later in the day they then beat that same 08 team for the championship. You can talk all the smack you want and call all the names you want but those are the facts. No amount of grade school antics will change that.

You inability to read is astounding.

I posted the gotsoccer rankings in the subsequent post - but happy to know you are the authority on the "correct" North Texas rankings

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by GK dad07 24/08/17, 01:37 pm

Silly, I'd like to thank you for not calling me a name in that response. It shows an increase in maturity that I didn't fully expect. You continue to surprise me every single day.

I'm not sure if there's a way to explain this in a way that you'll be able to grasp but here goes...

The actual GotSoccer North Texas rankings are copied here.

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/rankings/TXN/11/Girls/

As you can see the Primier team is ranked #15 currently whereas the JDL Red team (KWs other team) is ranked #2 in NTX and is arguably the #1 team in LH D1.

So I did what you were clearly unwilling to do (research) and the rankings you presented are clearly post LH qualifying since it's the first events since transitioning to Select.

For what it's worth Solar JDL won the Tulsa tournament they played in, FCD JDL Red won a Colorado tournament and Premier won the OKC tournament. Primier got more GotSoccer points for winning their tournament but again, reference the comprehensive NTX rankings above you are incorrect. It's okay, just take a deep breath and move on.
GK dad07
GK dad07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard 24/08/17, 01:43 pm

When you don't know the difference between GotSoccer and YouthSoccer...wasting sooooo much time here on the worst age group in a decade. Hundreds of volleyballs are being purchased right now. You better get moving.
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Foley 24/08/17, 01:47 pm

soccertard wrote:When you don't know the difference between GotSoccer and YouthSoccer...wasting sooooo much time here on the worst age group in a decade.  Hundreds of volleyballs are being purchased right now. You better get moving.

Rookie mistake...lol

I thought KW was relieved of this #1 Premier team we speak of, but yet is shown as the coach in gotsoccer. scratch
Axel Foley
Axel Foley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by GK dad07 24/08/17, 01:48 pm

Fair point about the difference between GotSoccer and Youth Soccer. My bad.

I'm curious though ST (I abbreviate because your name is kind of offensive, even for the general maturity level of this site), do you have a DD that plays in the 07 group? If so your negativity about the group is dumbfounding. If not then I'm sad for you and your apparent need to troll a group you're not a part of.

Lastly, my facts about the explanation between the rankings is accurate regardless of misquoting the names of the sites themselves.
GK dad07
GK dad07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by GK dad07 24/08/17, 01:50 pm

Axel, KW is the coach of both the JDL Red team and the Premier team.
GK dad07
GK dad07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard 24/08/17, 01:56 pm

Maybe its possible my daughter plays on the team...digest that.

Again, wasting too much time on dissecting names, and blah blah blah.  You need to hit up DICKS for a volleyball, and then on to a place that sells leotards.
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 24/08/17, 02:05 pm

GK dad07 wrote:Silly, I'd like to thank you for not calling me a name in that response. It shows an increase in maturity that I didn't fully expect. You continue to surprise me every single day.

I'm not sure if there's a way to explain this in a way that you'll be able to grasp but here goes...

The actual GotSoccer North Texas rankings are copied here.

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/rankings/TXN/11/Girls/

As you can see the Primier team is ranked #15 currently whereas the JDL Red team (KWs other team) is ranked #2 in NTX and is arguably the #1 team in LH D1.

So I did what you were clearly unwilling to do (research) and the rankings you presented are clearly post LH qualifying since it's the first events since transitioning to Select.

For what it's worth Solar JDL won the Tulsa tournament they played in, FCD JDL Red won a Colorado tournament and Premier won the OKC tournament. Primier got more GotSoccer points for winning their tournament but again, reference the comprehensive NTX rankings above you are incorrect. It's okay, just take a deep breath and move on.

Just some friendly advice, but before you come on here and act like a pompous ass, you should know something as basic as the difference between Youth Soccer Rankings and GotSoccer - 2 completely different sources.

As for KW's teams, always entertaining, but rarely pretty.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by GK dad07 24/08/17, 02:10 pm

ST, there's no need to "digest" anything. If memory serves I don't believe you have a DD in this age group. If you did I'd say between your screen name and that opinion of your own child's group that you were a less than desirable human being. But I don't think you have a DD in this group. I think you're just a troll that likes to try and stir up controversy. Either way I feel sad for you.
GK dad07
GK dad07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by GK dad07 24/08/17, 02:13 pm

Silly, I admitted my mistake outright and humbly. You still haven't admitted you were wrong. You can try and twist the situation as best you can but the facts are the facts. You were wrong and you weren't even the one to point out it was two different sites. You're now trying to jump on the back of a point someone else caught. You just sit there in your wrongness and be wrong.

You can continue to call me names all you want but facts are facts.
GK dad07
GK dad07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 24/08/17, 02:27 pm

Do you clap or stay quiet when you see a kid tripped or pushed down from behind? Or is that your kind of 10 yr old soccer?
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 7WhiskeyPapa 24/08/17, 02:31 pm

The GotSoccer rankings are horribly inaccurate at this point. Most teams haven't even played any games to get ranked yet. Just because Premier is currently ahead of JDL Red in that ranking does not mean they are the better team.

7WhiskeyPapa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Treinador3 24/08/17, 02:34 pm

7WhiskeyPapa wrote:The GotSoccer rankings are horribly inaccurate at this point. Most teams haven't even played any games to get ranked yet.  Just because Premier is currently ahead of JDL Red in that ranking does not mean they are the better team.

You bet they are! Just wait until the Lubbock Sparks go up to Colorado and pound some rec teams!

Treinador3
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 24/08/17, 02:38 pm

GotSoccer is the FC Dallas standard - explains why so many of their teams go trophy hunting in lower division or out of town tournaments - gotta grab those GotSoccer points

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by GK dad07 24/08/17, 02:41 pm

Foxy, while I do believe that jostling for position is a part of soccer and that at the level these girls play at they are definitely starting to get physical I know that as far as my DD is concerned I would not be okay with aggressive play more than that and I would handle it as the parent. I also know that as far as the team my DD plays for no parent on our team would allow anything more than that either. Things happen and you handle it as you o but I do not believe that our coach, any parent or any player are dirty in any way.
GK dad07
GK dad07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard 24/08/17, 03:16 pm

I'm sad for you too. Crying or Very sad
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 24/08/17, 04:43 pm

GK dad07 wrote:Foxy, while I do believe that jostling for position is a part of soccer and that at the level these girls play at they are definitely starting to get physical I know that as far as my DD is concerned I would not be okay with aggressive play more than that and I would handle it as the parent. I also know that as far as the team my DD plays for no parent on our team would allow anything more than that either. Things happen and you handle it as you o but I do not believe that our coach, any parent or any player are dirty in any way.

I apologize then....it's sounds like your dd really doesn't play on her team. I'll give you credit for staying away from the mess. A lot of times new parents end up with a bad or dirty coach because they didn't know any better.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 25/08/17, 11:04 am

When did KW break out of ppl?
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmie030507 26/08/17, 10:42 pm

do share FO FO, who was the average 08 team she lost to? this is nutty!

Axel Foley wrote:
SickofSilliness wrote:http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/results.aspx?Level=State&Gender=Girls&Age=11&State=TXN&pos=1&hl=1157077

LOL, Kat learned from DTS06 and went to OK for some big cheap points, losing to average 08s along the way. LOL.  Premier better enjoy it now, they will be D2 or 3 a year from now. They played 4 D1 teams in Tut and we saw what happened. I predict along year for them.

kimmie030507
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Foley 27/08/17, 02:48 am

kimmie030507 wrote:do share FO FO, who was the average 08 team she lost to? this is nutty!

Axel Foley wrote:
SickofSilliness wrote:http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/results.aspx?Level=State&Gender=Girls&Age=11&State=TXN&pos=1&hl=1157077

LOL, Kat learned from DTS06 and went to OK for some big cheap points, losing to average 08s along the way. LOL.  Premier better enjoy it now, they will be D2 or 3 a year from now. They played 4 D1 teams in Tut and we saw what happened. I predict along year for them.

8/20 10am

http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?eventid=59954&FieldID=0&applicationID=4172090&action=Go
Axel Foley
Axel Foley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 06Southgirl 27/08/17, 08:42 am

Axel Foley wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:
Axel Foley wrote:

When has DTS06 done this??

Last Year.

5000 easy Got Soccer Points

Sleep Sleep Sleep
06Southgirl
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blackcleatsoccerfan 27/08/17, 04:11 pm

Cut and copy this entire thread, put it into a word document, save it, print it out and bury it in your backyard. Dig it up in 4 years when soccer "starts" to really matter for your kids and see how silly this all is.
blackcleatsoccerfan
blackcleatsoccerfan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/08/17, 04:31 pm

blackcleatsoccerfan wrote:Cut and copy this entire thread, put it into a word document, save it, print it out and bury it in your backyard.  Dig it up in 4 years when soccer "starts" to really matter for your kids and see how silly this all is.  

No need. Most of the '07 parents are over on the NTX Volleyball forum arguing over who's racking up GotVB points playing a bunch of patsy '08 teams from Arkansas...

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 27/08/17, 05:58 pm

blackcleatsoccerfan wrote:Cut and copy this entire thread, put it into a word document, save it, print it out and bury it in your backyard.  Dig it up in 4 years when soccer "starts" to really matter for your kids and see how silly this all is.  

Excellent point.

Only difference is . . . KW won't be coaching any of those teams.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 27/08/17, 06:08 pm

Heard kw is coaching volleyball now too. They decided to let the kids smack each other while the ball is in the air.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next