North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

KW and her White Walkers - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

KW and her White Walkers

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

KW and her White Walkers - Page 3 Empty Re: KW and her White Walkers

Post by Foxysoccermom 27/08/17, 06:08 pm

Heard kw is coaching volleyball now too. They decided to let the kids smack each other while the ball is in the air.

Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by GK dad07 27/08/17, 08:24 pm

Does anyone know the name of the coach of the player who also got red carded in that game? I want to start a few threads smearing his/her name. Clearly that coach/those parents can't handle their players or are coaching them to do that.
GK dad07
GK dad07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard 27/08/17, 08:43 pm

KW is a genius. She's finally listening to me about this being the weakest age group in a decade. Got our VB on last week. Might have to get a leotard too.
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 27/08/17, 08:59 pm

GK dad07 wrote:Does anyone know the name of the coach of the player who also got red carded in that game? I want to start a few threads smearing his/her name. Clearly that coach/those parents can't handle their players or are coaching them to do that.

Doubt anyone will listen. Reputations are earned over time and a one off won't do it. Why do you care so much if you're not involved with these teams? You should probably look into volleyball....less stressful.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by GK dad07 27/08/17, 10:33 pm

Well until we know who the coach is we really can't say whether he/she has a reputation. There are clearly other coaches who do. Also, this could be the beginning of this coaches run of distasteful coaching antics so I want to get in on the ground floor as so many of the KW haters have. Wait, I forgot, most of the people commenting on KWs style never had anything to do with her. And that right there is my problem. The only info seems to be coming from a few apparent haters who either have never had anything to do with her or had DDs that played for her years ago (so the parents say) and might just be jaded parents of DDs that washed out. None of the slander is vetted.
GK dad07
GK dad07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 27/08/17, 10:37 pm

GK dad07 wrote:Well until we know who the coach is we really can't say whether he/she has a reputation. There are clearly other coaches who do. Also, this could be the beginning of this coaches run of distasteful coaching antics so I want to get in on the ground floor as so many of the KW haters have. Wait, I forgot, most of the people commenting on KWs style never had anything to do with her. And that right there is my problem. The only info seems to be coming from a few apparent haters who either have never had anything to do with her or had DDs that played for her years ago (so the parents say) and might just be jaded parents of DDs that washed out. None of the slander is vetted.
If the coach did have a rep don't you think it would have come out on here by now.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 28/08/17, 07:34 am

GK dad07 wrote:Well until we know who the coach is we really can't say whether he/she has a reputation. There are clearly other coaches who do. Also, this could be the beginning of this coaches run of distasteful coaching antics so I want to get in on the ground floor as so many of the KW haters have. Wait, I forgot, most of the people commenting on KWs style never had anything to do with her. And that right there is my problem. The only info seems to be coming from a few apparent haters who either have never had anything to do with her or had DDs that played for her years ago (so the parents say) and might just be jaded parents of DDs that washed out. None of the slander is vetted.

slander - make false and damaging statements about (someone)

LOL

Not slander if it is TRUE.

Apparently you haven't read this (and other) posts.  This isn't the "ground floor" for KW.  Her history is well described on multiple posts spanning an extended period of time.

Thanks for posting KW's GK dad

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by jogobonito06 28/08/17, 07:56 am

The initiates are always all-in. In the beginning anyway.
jogobonito06
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/08/17, 08:06 am

GK dad07 wrote:Wait, I forgot, most of the people commenting on KWs style never had anything to do with her. And that right there is my problem. The only info seems to be coming from a few apparent haters who either have never had anything to do with her or had DDs that played for her years ago (so the parents say) and might just be jaded parents of DDs that washed out.

Last time KW had a relevant team was with the '01's at U9/U10 until she got Springated by Solar (or I guess I should say that Springate got Webbed by Solar, anyway, I digress...).

My DD played against KW's '01 fruit loops a few times back then, and my reaction when I first read the recent threads was... "Well there's no surprise. The more things change, the more they stay the same."

I'll give KW her due, as IMO she's a pretty good skills coach with the U-Littles, but it's also no coincidence that her most successful teams have always pushed the envelope with physical play and questionable tactics. It's not hating, it's not slander, it's experience and observation...

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 28/08/17, 08:08 am

Hard to wash out from teams begging for players. Lol
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 28/08/17, 08:36 am

GK dad07 wrote:Does anyone know the name of the coach of the player who also got red carded in that game? I want to start a few threads smearing his/her name. Clearly that coach/those parents can't handle their players or are coaching them to do that.
BW is right it isn't slander it is stating the obvious. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of other coaches to throw under the bus for the same thing or even worse, and 99% of those coaches have been under fire on this forum too. So don't start getting all righteous on us like we are just picking on your coach. She has made a decent name for herself in her career, done some good for the game and the girls that she coached. She did many of these things while "coaching" or allowing questionable behavior, and so this thread is born.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 28/08/17, 09:24 am

Bw is putting it kindly. I watched one of her trained thugs push a kid down from behind in a meaningless indoor game....30 ft from the ball. Guess what, that kid received a concussion from it. I mean it when I say I hope people tape their games and hold the parents and coach accountable. Your right gk dad it's not the kids fault it's the parents anc coaches fault. I hope enough complaints will put an end to it before a 10 yr old gets really hurt.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 28/08/17, 09:29 am

Foxysoccermom wrote:Bw is putting it kindly. I watched one of her trained thugs push a kid down from behind in a meaningless indoor game....30 ft from the ball. Guess what, that kid received a concussion from it. I mean it when I say I hope people tape their games and hold the parents and coach accountable.  Your right gk dad it's not the kids fault it's the parents anc coaches fault. I hope enough complaints will put an end to it before a 10 yr old gets really hurt.
Unfortunately that will not end it. Parents having a talk with their kid will not end it, nor will yellow or red cards. The sad part is it takes a kid being fed up and laying the offending kid out to a point that they are hurt is what usually ends it. Sad but unfortunately true. On the other hand that is sports. If you want to take something to the utmost level you have to be prepared for what can happen. If you never played sports and I mean never truly played them. You will not understand.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TxFutbal 28/08/17, 11:20 am

When coaches, players, AND parents are held accountable for their actions then you will see less of this. Parents feed the beast in the player and the player gets physical.. Coach won't stop it unless the ref clamps down. I have been in too many games where a game gets physical and the coach from the team getting roughed up will warn the ref and the other coach that s/he will tell the kids to stand up to themselves and/or retaliate until things even out. At that point the other coach will pull the physical player and things calm down.

If the refs get involved early and put a stop to the parents, the players generally calm down and play good soccer. If the player doesn't then that's why we have red cards and that's why we have suspensions and board reviews.

It's up to the ref and the opposing coach to instruct KW to calm her sidelines and kids down or her kids will get hurt. That's how both my DD's teams have typically handled KW.. And when my DD's girls retaliate, it's like Remember the Titans.. Not dirty.. just physical and girls get mad as h$%^.

The parents in my almost 10 years of history with girls soccer is at fault in 99% of the incidents.

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 28/08/17, 11:39 am

pale
KeeperCommander wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:Bw is putting it kindly. I watched one of her trained thugs push a kid down from behind in a meaningless indoor game....30 ft from the ball. Guess what, that kid received a concussion from it. I mean it when I say I hope people tape their games and hold the parents and coach accountable.  Your right gk dad it's not the kids fault it's the parents anc coaches fault. I hope enough complaints will put an end to it before a 10 yr old gets really hurt.
Unfortunately that will not end it.  Parents having a talk with their kid will not end it, nor will yellow or red cards.  The sad part is it takes a kid being fed up and laying the offending kid out to a point that they are hurt is what usually ends it.  Sad but unfortunately true.  On the other hand that is sports.  If you want to take something to the utmost level you have to be prepared for what can happen.  If you never played sports and I mean never truly played them.  You will not understand.

I understand good hard physical play and dirty play. Foxy has had a lot of rough sex in her life and knows when too much is too much.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard 28/08/17, 11:43 am

Anyway Foxy can prove this? Maybe post a video?
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 28/08/17, 12:05 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote: pale
KeeperCommander wrote:
Unfortunately that will not end it.  Parents having a talk with their kid will not end it, nor will yellow or red cards.  The sad part is it takes a kid being fed up and laying the offending kid out to a point that they are hurt is what usually ends it.  Sad but unfortunately true.  On the other hand that is sports.  If you want to take something to the utmost level you have to be prepared for what can happen.  If you never played sports and I mean never truly played them.  You will not understand.

I understand good hard physical play and dirty play. Foxy has had a lot of rough sex in her life and knows when too much is too much.
Wrong forum again Foxy.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 28/08/17, 12:17 pm

TxFutbal wrote:When coaches, players, AND parents are held accountable for their actions then you will see less of this.  Parents feed the beast in the player and the player gets physical.. Coach won't stop it unless the ref clamps down.  I have been in too many games where a game gets physical and the coach from the team getting roughed up will warn the ref and the other coach that s/he will tell the kids to stand up to themselves and/or retaliate until things even out.  At that point the other coach will pull the physical player and things calm down.There are many leagues out there that can and do dictate how refs call games, both against and for physical play. For every one that does not allow it there is one that does.  Sends conflicting messages to the kids.  There is not one person or faction that is to blame it is the system.

If the refs get involved early and put a stop to the parents, the players generally calm down and play good soccer.  If the player doesn't then that's why we have red cards and that's why we have suspensions and board reviews.  

It's up to the ref and the opposing coach to instruct KW to calm her sidelines and kids down or her kids will get hurt.  That's how both my DD's teams have typically handled KW..  And when my DD's girls retaliate, it's like Remember the Titans..  Not dirty.. just physical and girls get mad as h$%^.  

The parents in my almost 10 years of history with girls soccer is at fault in 99% of the incidents.
I personally have never seen a parent fully at fault for something that their 9, 10, 11 etc year old did.  Kids do things and there are consequences.  They will learn, sometimes the hard way like you said.  Blaming the parents fully is just not correct.  Let me guess if your kid gets straight A's and into Harvard and I guess you will take full credit for that too right?  It would have to flow both ways.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TxFutbal 28/08/17, 02:19 pm

Good points. Will clarify.. When parents are yelling at their kids to "don't take that crap" or "get physical" or "put her on the ground", that's when the kids generally react with bad play. There is always a lot of good physical play and girls trying to "handle" their opponent to get get leverage or get the ball. nothing bad about it until a parent sees it as an assault on their kid and then they tee off. So my point really is the parents encourage it more than they work with the coaches to just let them play.

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Foley 28/08/17, 02:39 pm

KW and her White Walkers - Page 3 Fcdpre11

Why does the #1 team in NTX, 8th in Nation, play Silver?  scratch scratch

At least there aren't any 08s there.
Axel Foley
Axel Foley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TxFutbal 28/08/17, 02:46 pm

it's a conspiracy. FCD has gained control over PLD and they are stacking the deck to make sure FCD wins every single match in every single division in every single age group so they can fill up the trophy case in the brand new soccer hall of fame that Hunt and JJ are building on the south side of toyota field! All because JJ is feeling blue cuz his boys haven't been relevant for 20 years since Jimmy went fishing on "3 rings"

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Foley 28/08/17, 02:50 pm

TxFutbal wrote:it's a conspiracy.  FCD has gained control over PLD and they are stacking the deck to make sure FCD wins every single match in every single division in every single age group so they can fill up the trophy case in the brand new soccer hall of fame that Hunt and JJ are building on the south side of toyota field!  All because JJ is feeling blue cuz his boys haven't been relevant for 20 years since Jimmy went fishing on "3 rings"

Well the 'other' team, you know her 2nd team, will be lucky to win their pool. affraid
Axel Foley
Axel Foley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TxFutbal 28/08/17, 02:54 pm

Plus.. you can't have a premier team ranked ahead of a JDL team or put in the same or higher bracket than the JDL team.. That just wouldn't be right for all those JDL parents that have been told their DD's are special. KW would get fired if her JDL team lost to her premier team. Or probably the better explanation is she doesn't want her JDL kids to incur broken arms, dislocated shoulders, busted ankles or torn ACLs due to her premier bullies..
Maybe the premier girls should go play with the boys for a while to get their aggression out of their system.

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Foley 28/08/17, 02:58 pm

TxFutbal wrote:Plus.. you can't have a premier team ranked ahead of a JDL team or put in the same or higher bracket than the JDL team.. That just wouldn't be right for all those JDL parents that have been told their DD's are special.  KW would get fired if her JDL team lost to her premier team.  Or probably the better explanation is she doesn't want her JDL kids to incur broken arms, dislocated shoulders, busted ankles or torn ACLs due to her premier bullies..  
Maybe the premier girls should go play with the boys for a while to get their aggression out of their system.

Her 08s might beat the Premier team.  Think you are confused on which team is which, but carry on.
Axel Foley
Axel Foley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TxFutbal 28/08/17, 03:07 pm

the way FCD pools all their players and then rosters the kids has everyone confused. Maybe it's by design everyone is confused with which team is which. Thsi way they get all their teams in the top 10 in soccer points so they look a lot bigger and badder than they are. CB @ solar invented this and KW is just stealin his 11 herbs and spices.

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 28/08/17, 03:58 pm

TxFutbal wrote:Good points.  Will clarify.. When parents are yelling at their kids to "don't take that crap" or "get physical" or "put her on the ground", that's when the kids generally react with bad play. There is always a lot of good physical play and girls trying to "handle" their opponent to get get leverage or get the ball.  nothing bad about it until a parent sees it as an assault on their kid and then they tee off.    So my point really is the parents encourage it more than they work with the coaches to just let them play.

sometimes, it IS an assault on their kid

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next