We have 12665 registered users
The newest registered user is northsoccer

Our users have posted a total of 182049 messages in 24166 subjects

Boring Forum

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Boring Forum

Post by Foxysoccermom on Fri 31 Aug - 13:10

Ugggh...as usual txfutbol had to kill the mood by posting his school boy silliness. I Just lit some candles and turned on the BBC to listen to that sexy accent.

Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee on Fri 31 Aug - 13:30

lol! BBC???....the gutter is where my mind went.

Foxy you outta line!!
lol!

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom on Fri 31 Aug - 17:10

Bige loves to take tea with BBC in the morning.
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by nolanryan on Sat 1 Sep - 0:18

The forum hasn't been the same the last couple of years.  When my 01 was in 9th and 10th grade moving from Plano and into LH, the forum seemed to have a lot of (mostly) friendly poking.  Now she's in her final year playing 00 in D1 but no college soccer for her.  I have an 05 playing but the boards in 05 and 04 are pretty quiet, unless you are a coach and are completely unaware of the tournament schedule, then there is some action.  I miss all the chats with Dallas Messi and Marvelousmar and exchanging controversial viewpoints with others.  

Here is an idea though.  How about starting a "closed group" FB page for NTX girls soccer?  I bet that would be a donnybrook!
nolanryan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom on Sat 1 Sep - 10:21

Let's go with a soccer snap chat...so we can send pics.
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TxFutbal on Sat 1 Sep - 22:38

BBC, a British accent and gnarly British teeth.. no thanks.. I hope he/she flosses when done having Foxy's slice of pie. D'at sheet be nasty

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by db10 on Mon 3 Sep - 8:47

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
SD69 wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:Jeeez guys this is sooooooo simple. You all are making me come out of forum semi retirement to explain it. This forum, or at least the 04/03 threads on this forum died when RASE ceased being RASE. When they got disqualified from regionals the smell of death was in the air, then the RASE player diaspora. Death of RASE, death of the forum.

I think it has more to do with the lack of lexicon with the forum now. Remember the Dalglish Sweeper? LFS gray? How about wondering how many Caspers a team needed to make? Or Spirits #1 FBR ranking? I'm sure there are many more. All of the old banter that used to be on here gave it a sense of family and made it a fun place to be. Now it has a bit of meanness to it.

Ahhhh RASE .. The team people Luv'd to Hate for Nooooo reason! The forum is missing the old cast of characters who actually saw "substance" to talk about when watching other people DD's instead of their own.  Laughing

Plano Labor Day.. FBR 04 Rankings..  DT South..  A1 bottle.. Kicks, Go99, NoCrying, KnKsDad.. Who was it that had an emotional meltdown on the forum, was it DB10? And whatever happened to the Dalglish Sweeper??? Suspect

Emotion? Wrong guy.

I may be guilty of a few things, verbosity, using logic in an illogical world, maybe defending the oppressed...but emotion is not one.

And the answer to the question at hand is simple, all the villains have either disbanded, moved to another league, or have disappeared. Girls have moved around so much that teams aren't the teams we all grew up hating. The only thing left are those pesky location teams collecting girls from entire counties.

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 on Mon 3 Sep - 18:42

db10 wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
SD69 wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:Jeeez guys this is sooooooo simple. You all are making me come out of forum semi retirement to explain it. This forum, or at least the 04/03 threads on this forum died when RASE ceased being RASE. When they got disqualified from regionals the smell of death was in the air, then the RASE player diaspora. Death of RASE, death of the forum.

I think it has more to do with the lack of lexicon with the forum now. Remember the Dalglish Sweeper? LFS gray? How about wondering how many Caspers a team needed to make? Or Spirits #1 FBR ranking? I'm sure there are many more. All of the old banter that used to be on here gave it a sense of family and made it a fun place to be. Now it has a bit of meanness to it.

Ahhhh RASE .. The team people Luv'd to Hate for Nooooo reason! The forum is missing the old cast of characters who actually saw "substance" to talk about when watching other people DD's instead of their own.  Laughing

Plano Labor Day.. FBR 04 Rankings..  DT South..  A1 bottle.. Kicks, Go99, NoCrying, KnKsDad.. Who was it that had an emotional meltdown on the forum, was it DB10? And whatever happened to the Dalglish Sweeper??? Suspect

Emotion? Wrong guy.

I may be guilty of a few things, verbosity, using logic in an illogical world, maybe defending the oppressed...but emotion is not one.

And the answer to the question at hand is simple, all the villains have either disbanded, moved to another league, or have disappeared. Girls have moved around so much that teams aren't the teams we all grew up hating. The only thing left are those pesky location teams collecting girls from entire counties.
I think he had you mixed up with 10sdad. His team didn’t make LH that year.
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerSuckers on Wed 12 Sep - 15:25

Can I get an Amen!

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderWasTheCase on Wed 12 Sep - 15:57