North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

JD's departure from FCD - Page 9 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

JD's departure from FCD

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

JD's departure from FCD - Page 9 Empty Re: JD's departure from FCD

Post by GrandTXSoccer 09/06/14, 08:45 am

So what team is he coaching at Sting then?

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by i'll bite 09/06/14, 08:59 am

Wow!! That's a RUTHLESS bunch you adopted.

BEWARE !!! BEWARE !!!! BEWARE !!!! BEWARE !!!!!

JD will do or say anything! If you think your daughter is his numero uno....just wait until next week when the number uno shows up...

Pay your dues in full....he'll send ya packing mid season (because you are possibly moving in April), even if you are one of the top performers....

He will play you all for fools and his manager will be right there smiling making it all happen and writing him checks from your pockets......

This is a train wreck waiting to happen.

Good luck!!! Choosing to plead ignorance...you get what you deserve.

i'll bite
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by 10sDad 09/06/14, 09:35 am

blackcleatsoccerfan wrote:Looks like it's not going to affect anything. Will sill coach 03 in practice and a co-coach will come to games. Hmmmm
I believe "suspension" means no coaching, no contact...period.
10sDad
10sDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cleat 09/06/14, 09:36 am

But is it over? Missing money = Attorneys and judges yet to come?

cleat
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFanOfDrama 09/06/14, 09:38 am

Aside from being a bragging board, this NTX forum is supposed to be informative to us parents - another tool as we navigate our daughter through this maze of NTx Soccer.

Personally, I think the whole JD situation has been handled with kid gloves on this board. I didn't have a DD on JD's team but I have a lot of friends that did. I can say that i'll bite's comments as well as any comments about substance abuse shouldn't be taken lightly when it comes to your DD. Why would you put your daughter into any kind of risk?

Irrespective of what the EXACT truth is, the fact we are even talking about this (over 9 pages worth) has to make you wonder WTF Sting was thinking in hiring him.

Think about it - when was the last time your moral judgement was questioned like this?
NoFanOfDrama
NoFanOfDrama
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sickofit 09/06/14, 09:40 am

Looks like a snake..acts like a snake....

He will try to use US Club to hide and usurp the system. It also allows him to not actually commit to people because US club has much more flexible rostering systems.

sickofit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joshisa 09/06/14, 10:25 am

boring crap, you guys should be bussy recruiting, instead of trying to destroy somebody with false accusations, of if they are true, let us know your sources, otherwise you are nothing better than a lynch mob. (sickofit, nfd, i'll bite, and some other morons.)

joshisa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sickofit 09/06/14, 10:31 am

Funny Josh...you never have anything to say except telling people to be quiet....good luck in your ignorant world  Very Happy

If you actually listen you might learn something helpful  Very Happy

sickofit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandTXSoccer 09/06/14, 11:16 am

Joshisa, just talk to anyone that was actually at the hearing not suspended for a year or two years and you will have plenty of information to make an informed decision.

Ask yourself this, we know JD was fired from FCD, so how many times do you actually hear of a coach being fired from a club in NTX? Yes you hear of plenty of coaches leaving one club to go to another but not often do you hear of a coach actually being fired. It takes quite a bit to be fired from a club. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's probably a duck.

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by jsullivan81 09/06/14, 11:20 am

How does anyone know he was really "fired"?

jsullivan81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RiseAboveIt 09/06/14, 11:24 am

Just like Solar survived the "bait and switch" rumors last year this group of girls will survive the "jd" debate. There are always two sides to every story and as everyone can see both sides aren't coming to any agreements in the foreseeable future. There are issues that go way deeper than the accusations being posted on this forum. But instead of throwing stones let these kids play soccer and let their talents be their voice. Yes, we as parents sign an agreement every year to play with a club. That in no way states that we give up our rights as parents to take our child away from a situation that is both hostile and unhealthy. How an adult/parent "reacts" to a situation when they don't get their way, no matter what the situation is, weighs heavily on my decision to keep my daughter with a team. It's so sad that people are so focused on hate and vengeance that they don't see how their negativity is affecting their child. Maybe both sides can agree that they are now with people they want to be around and we can all get back to rebuilding our teams in a positive environment. I think both sides can agree that they love their kids and want the best for them. Maybe we should put our efforts into building a relationship with people that want to be with you

RiseAboveIt
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by sickofit 09/06/14, 11:32 am

And for those that play the "don't tarnish a good mans name". Jessie is responsible for his behavior and actions. He is solely responsible for his reputation.

My only position here is to try to inform unsuspecting parents of what they are getting into. No one that is there is going to tell you.

sickofit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianWilliams 09/06/14, 11:37 am

RiseAboveIt wrote:Just like Solar survived the "bait and switch" rumors last year this group of girls will survive the "jd" debate. There are always two sides to every story and as everyone can see both sides aren't coming to any agreements in the foreseeable future. There are issues that go way deeper than the accusations being posted on this forum. But instead of throwing stones let these kids play soccer and let their talents be their voice. Yes, we as parents sign an agreement every year to play with a club. That in no way states that we give up our rights as parents to take our child away from a situation that is both hostile and unhealthy. How an adult/parent "reacts" to a situation when they don't get their way, no matter what the situation is, weighs heavily on my decision to keep my daughter with a team. It's so sad that people are so focused on hate and vengeance that they don't see how their negativity is affecting their child. Maybe both sides can agree that they are now with people they want to be around and we can all get back to rebuilding our teams in a positive environment. I think both sides can agree that they love their kids and want the best for them.  Maybe we should put our efforts into building a relationship with people that want to be with you

Agreed - but that agreement substantially limits what you can do with your daughter for the next year.  Wouldn't it be nice to get the laundry out there BEFORE signing??

There are probably 3 sides - including the NTSSA - who instituted the suspension.  I would think THAT would carry more weight than your, mine, or even JD's comments.  I don't take a 2 year suspension lightly, others may, but at least let them know what it means for their team.
BrianWilliams
BrianWilliams
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaFamily 09/06/14, 11:38 am

Just like most things in life, none of you know exactly what happened with this coach. You know who knows the truth? The coach & FC Dallas. Everyone else has speculation, rumors & partial truths. Sure, you parents on the team obviously have more info than the rest of us. But, I guarantee only FCD & JD knows exactly why he is no longer there.

Even though I don't know what happened, I do know (as an HR Manager) if FC Dallas fired the coach, they can't say why they fired him. Which means, none of us know.

GrandTXSoccer, when you say "just talk to anyone at the hearing". I've talked to several of the parents. They don't have the same story. So, it depends on who you talk to.

From everything I can put together from this post and the parents I know, sounds like almost all of the families wanted to move the team with JD when he was "fired". But, they didn't get 100% of the team, so they didn't move. After that, it sounds like 1 or 2 parents got mad at something and made it personal. Probably everyone trying to jockey for position and make sure they fall on the "winning" side. I doubt the hearing or suspension would have ever happened otherwise.

Doesn't anyone wonder why the Premier team was only able to keep 5 of their 16 players? Maybe he was fired. Maybe he has a problem. Maybe he recruited. OR maybe not. But, isn't worth wondering why only 5 families stayed with FCD? Really? 5 of 16?

BTW, NoFanOfDrama, there are NOT 9 pages of info about this. With the most recent additions, there might be 2 pages. The other 7 pages were arguments over ECNL.
FloridaFamily
FloridaFamily
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianWilliams 09/06/14, 11:47 am

FloridaFamily wrote:Just like most things in life, none of you know exactly what happened with this coach.  You know who knows the truth?  The coach & FC Dallas.  Everyone else has speculation, rumors & partial truths.  Sure, you parents on the team obviously have more info than the rest of us.  But, I guarantee only FCD & JD knows exactly why he is no longer there.

Even though I don't know what happened, I do know (as an HR Manager) if FC Dallas fired the coach, they can't say why they fired him.  Which means, none of us know.

GrandTXSoccer, when you say "just talk to anyone at the hearing".  I've talked to several of the parents.  They don't have the same story.  So, it depends on who you talk to.

From everything I can put together from this post and the parents I know, sounds like almost all of the families wanted to move the team with JD when he was "fired".  But, they didn't get 100% of the team, so they didn't move.  After that, it sounds like 1 or 2 parents got mad at something and made it personal.  Probably everyone trying to jockey for position and make sure they fall on the "winning" side.  I doubt the hearing or suspension would have ever happened otherwise.

Doesn't anyone wonder why the Premier team was only able to keep 5 of their 16 players?  Maybe he was fired.  Maybe he has a problem.  Maybe he recruited.  OR maybe not.  But, isn't worth wondering why only 5 families stayed with FCD?  Really?  5 of 16?

BTW, NoFanOfDrama, there are NOT 9 pages of info about this.  With the most recent additions, there might be 2 pages.  The other 7 pages were arguments over ECNL.

NYSSA said he did - egregious enough that he received a 2 year suspension.  I place more stock in that than any post accusing or defending him here.

In addition, further issues are still pending at the NTSSA.

Has JD shared those items with his parents?  Aside from the fact that I am sure these have no merit and he will win any and all appeals  Rolling Eyes , don't they have the right to know before signing a contract?
BrianWilliams
BrianWilliams
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaFamily 09/06/14, 11:52 am

OnlyTheTruth...

Sure. Parents should know the truth. I'm just not sure they are getting that here.

As far as I can tell, the proven facts are:
1. He was fired from FCD
2. He was suspended by NTSSA

Am I missing anything?
FloridaFamily
FloridaFamily
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFanOfDrama 09/06/14, 11:53 am

joshisa wrote:boring crap, you guys should be bussy recruiting, instead of trying to destroy somebody with false accusations, of if they are true, let us know your sources, otherwise you are nothing better than a lynch mob. (sickofit, nfd, i'll bite, and some other morons.)

Joshisa - I have spoken with 3 sets of parents from FCDP that experienced the situation with the Vegas tournament, and the situation with the manager.  So my source is the people that were affected by the alleged actions of JD. But a 2 year suspension speaks much louder than any parent's side of things.

The only thing I have said is to take any allegations like these seriously when it comes to your DD.  There are so many choices for clubs, why on earth would you want to take your daughter to one that has this much drama associated with it?

Outside of the JD conundrum, you should never have to question the following at ANY club:
- Is your coach sober when interacting with your DD
- Is the money going where they said it is going
- Is my DD's playing time based on ability/attitude alone

If you can't answer with an immediate "Yes" to each one of those situations, then it might be time to move on.
NoFanOfDrama
NoFanOfDrama
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RiseAboveIt 09/06/14, 11:56 am

As I said before there are two sides to every story. I can choose to air every detail of the other side of the story but all it will do is promote arguments and rebuttals from the other side. There are stories everyday in the news that the media writes to sway your decision one way or the other. Only those involved know the truth and we should respect each other as parents to make the best decision for our child based on the information given. We will never get Everyone to agree on one common issue, otherwise this world would be a peaceful place and this forum wouldn't exist. Move on...

RiseAboveIt
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by sickofit 09/06/14, 11:56 am

Actually 6 stayed, 1 moved, 1 can't do the commute, 1 quit due to finances. That's 9 not with JD. Of the 7 that went with JD, 1 was going to be removed because of financial issues and trying to move team that her mother was part of, even though CR was extremely generous and never let it reflect on the kid, and the rest were lied to about the situation and chose to follow.
That's fine.
But your implication about 5 is very inaccurate.

You also need to remember that this is the same lady that made herself manager by demanding removal of the previous one because of LOYALTY ISSUES. Sorry but guest playing for futsol wasn't grounds.

sickofit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaFamily 09/06/14, 12:00 pm

Hey NoFanOfDrama. I'm assuming those 3 parents are in the group (of 5) that stayed with FCD.

You are right about the suspension though. There was obviously enough evidence of recruiting to merit a suspension.

But, if the coach is such a bad guy, why did only 5 of the 16 families stay with FCD. I mean they were the #5 team in D1 right? But, only 5 families wanted to stay?

Sounds like the drama is with the parents, NOT the coach.
FloridaFamily
FloridaFamily
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianWilliams 09/06/14, 12:04 pm

If JD (and his supporters, as well as Florida, Rise, Josh) are so interested in the TRUTH - which by my accounts would most closely be the NTSSA (I have not seen any accusations of NTSSA bias against coaches or JD) - then let him release the findings and resolve all doubt and speculation.
BrianWilliams
BrianWilliams
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaFamily 09/06/14, 12:04 pm

Well, I don't know anything about futsol or the manager. But, I was told several times, they had 5 girls stay. But, let's use your numbers...

6 girls stayed with FCD
7 girls went with JD

Doesn't sound very cut and dry. Again, it sounds like the issues and drama are between the parents.
FloridaFamily
FloridaFamily
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaFamily 09/06/14, 12:05 pm

OnlyTheTruth... I agree with that
FloridaFamily
FloridaFamily
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by RiseAboveIt 09/06/14, 12:26 pm

Sickofit. We get that you are unhappy with the situation. Acknowledged. Will even sky write that your upset. The point of my posts is to get you to take ownership for your reactions and how you can turn a negative situation into a positive one. If all this has caused you heartache then the positive is now you and your daughter are with people who are "like minded" as you. You are resorting to making personal attacks and putting whatever negative comment you can come up with towards those involved in this situation. If you continue on this path not only are you placing doubt on those involved but on FCD for allowing a parent to carrying on like this. Raise your hand if you want a hostile parent who reacts first thinks second on your team influencing your daughter. Side note. FACT. One player left with at least two games left in season and didn't play at state cup with us. Since I never got an explanation from the coach I am not going to speculate why. How much time have you spent hating and spewing your negativity at this situation? You will never get that time back with your family. This is my last post. Rome wasn't built in a day. Time will heal all wounds.

RiseAboveIt
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by gettingwhipped 09/06/14, 12:29 pm

Sounds like the 6 that stayed got "Whipped" and the others that left didn't want to deal with the "Whipped" affect. Sounds like everyone dealing with the "ripple" affect and just wanted to get away.

I mean really think about it. 7 left to be with a druggy and a crook (As onlythetruth would call it, or we should just call them Whipped for short). How bad were the parents at FCD that stayed? Why such a mass exit when ALL the parents that left knew the accusations?

gettingwhipped
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianWilliams 09/06/14, 12:44 pm

gettingwhipped wrote:Sounds like the 6 that stayed got "Whipped" and the others that left didn't want to deal with the "Whipped" affect. Sounds like everyone dealing with the "ripple" affect and just wanted to get away.

I mean really think about it. 7 left to be with a druggy and a crook (As onlythetruth would call it, or we should just call them Whipped for short). How bad were the parents at FCD that stayed? Why such a mass exit when ALL the parents that left knew the accusations?

I can speak for myself.

I prefer alcoholic, dishonest, fraudster, and alleged thief.

but druggy and crook work too  Smile
BrianWilliams
BrianWilliams
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum: