North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Announcing New Club Invites - Page 16 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Announcing New Club Invites

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Announcing New Club Invites - Page 16 Empty Re: Announcing New Club Invites

Post by Guest 06/03/18, 11:56 am

SickofStupidity wrote:
Ask yourself - there are plenty of DA parents on this board.  Why are they not lining up to support BigEgo or tout the awesomeness of DA??!?

You ever heard the story about if you have an experience meets your expectations, or you have positive experience, that you tend to tell 1-2 people about it, but if your experience is negative, you tell at least 10 people about it?

Maybe all of the DA parents on this board are generally satisfied with their experience.

Or, maybe they think DA is great and want to keep the secret to themselves, lest your kid shows up and potentially takes their kid's spot.  (Yeah, I know, that's unlikely to happen.  Lest someone else's kid shows up and potentially takes their kid's spot.)

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 06/03/18, 12:00 pm

DeltaTauChi wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:
Ask yourself - there are plenty of DA parents on this board.  Why are they not lining up to support BigEgo or tout the awesomeness of DA??!?

You ever heard the story about if you have an experience meets your expectations, or you have positive experience, that you tend to tell 1-2 people about it, but if your experience is negative, you tell at least 10 people about it?

Maybe all of the DA parents on this board are generally satisfied with their experience.

Or, maybe they think DA is great and want to keep the secret to themselves
, lest your kid shows up and potentially takes their kid's spot.  (Yeah, I know, that's unlikely to happen.  Lest someone else's kid shows up and potentially takes their kid's spot.)

Yeah....all that!! cheers

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 06/03/18, 12:04 pm

AngelinaGoalee wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:its funny....
there arent enough DA parents that post to talk about DA issues alone but there are more than enough Non-DA parents that post to talk about anti-DA issues. So when 1 DA parent of the 6 that I know of, addresses the anti-DA issues with pro-DA sentiment, the masses get offended.

It would be cool to see each posters status listed under their name or avatar.
(DA parent, neutral, LHGCL, ECNL, PPL, ASA, CL, Futsal, or troll....)

There are likely around 200 DA parents, many of whom are on this board.

Maybe they have their own personal reasons for posting.  Maybe they think BigE is carrying their water.  Maybe they think he is a pompous douche, but don't want to call him on it (just maybe they know him or sit next to him on the sidelines), maybe they think DA is overrated or oversold (or both) but their identities are also known, or maybe they think that BigEgo is giving DA parents a bad name and don't want to get drawn into his "discussions".

It just so happens that the one who comes to post brings his (admittedly) pompous attitude.

Doesn't take a DA parent to spot someone blowing smoke.

Text tone can often be misinterpreted.
I know who BigE is...more of a soccer landscape enthusiast/dedicated parent/coach, he knows a lot but not everything.
Main thing is...IMO, Ive never read him post anything downing or slighting the kids...just supporting his platform of choice and giving some trolls the business. But then there are the supertrolls....cant shake or rattle them. They are here for one purpose....DESTROY!!

But honestly...if there are 200 DA parents that post....I see no signs of half them being present regardless to their views on what BigE has to say or not.

You all look for BigE....his absence seems to be more felt than his presence.
He is the new GO99....
But it works in a distorted kind of way....these threads are reaching 15 pages(of the same damn thing) and I guess that keeps the board alive. This place was a ghost town about a year and half ago.

Please read again - I said 200 DA parents, not 200 DA posters.

That is when I posed the question

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 06/03/18, 12:05 pm

DeltaTauChi wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:

Or, maybe they think DA is great and want to keep the secret to themselves, lest your kid shows up and potentially takes their kid's spot.  (Yeah, I know, that's unlikely to happen.  Lest someone else's kid shows up and potentially takes their kid's spot.)

Maybe, or maybe they think he is a pompous douche, but don't want to call him on it (just maybe they know him or sit next to him on the sidelines), maybe they think DA is overrated or oversold (or both) but their identities are also known, or maybe they think that BigEgo is giving DA parents a bad name and don't want to get drawn into his "discussions".

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 06/03/18, 12:17 pm

SickofStupidity wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:
there arent enough DA parents that post to talk about DA issues alone but there are more than enough Non-DA parents that post to talk about anti-DA issues. So when 1 DA parent of the 6 that I know of, addresses the anti-DA issues with pro-DA sentiment, the masses get offended.

Maybe they have their own personal reasons for posting.  Maybe they think BigE is carrying their water.  Maybe they think he is a pompous douche, but don't want to call him on it (just maybe they know him or sit next to him on the sidelines), maybe they think DA is overrated or oversold (or both) but their identities are also known, or maybe they think that BigEgo is giving DA parents a bad name and don't want to get drawn into his "discussions".

It just so happens that the one who comes to post brings his (admittedly) pompous attitude.

Text tone can often be misinterpreted.
I know who BigE is...more of a soccer landscape enthusiast/dedicated parent/coach, he knows a lot but not everything.
Main thing is...IMO, Ive never read him post anything downing or slighting the kids...just supporting his platform of choice and giving some trolls the business. But then there are the supertrolls....cant shake or rattle them. They are here for one purpose....DESTROY!!

But honestly...if there are 200 DA parents that post....I see no signs of half them being present regardless to their views on what BigE has to say or not.

You all look for BigE....his absence seems to be more felt than his presence.
He is the new GO99....
But it works in a distorted kind of way....these threads are reaching 15 pages(of the same damn thing) and I guess that keeps the board alive. This place was a ghost town about a year and half ago.

Please read again - I said 200 DA parents, not 200 DA posters.

That is when I posed the question

ok...my bad..."many"... I dont see "many" post from those "many."
(Go99 ,SOAP, Sheets, BigE, Zizou, and another i forget the name...)

His (BigE) daughter only plays for one team, he isnt a scary guy so why STFU "if" youre a poster because of 1 parent unless you're apprehensive about "possibly" getting beat with words?

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 06/03/18, 12:19 pm

SickofStupidity wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:

Maybe, or maybe they think he is a pompous douche, but don't want to call him on it (just maybe they know him or sit next to him on the sidelines), maybe they think DA is overrated or oversold (or both) but their identities are also known, or maybe they think that BigEgo is giving DA parents a bad name and don't want to get drawn into his "discussions".

or "maybe" none of the above....

Or "maybe" they know BigE has the patience to argue and they don't.

that damn "maybe"....endless possibilities right?

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 06/03/18, 12:22 pm

dont get it twisted though....
Im more curious to know whats the beef vs defending BigE. He just seems to get under your skin more than you do his. Just an observation.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 06/03/18, 12:26 pm

Long Live BigE!
Long Live USSF!
Long Live DA!
cheers
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 06/03/18, 12:32 pm

Foxy likes those big ol balls.

Watch "AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long (Official Video)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/Lo2qQmj0_h4

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 06/03/18, 12:35 pm

see..... scratch
Supertrolls

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 06/03/18, 12:54 pm

The walls were shakn.....Angelina

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 06/03/18, 01:01 pm

Medicine Man wrote:The walls were shakn.....Angelina

lol! lol!
geek damn trolls

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 06/03/18, 01:08 pm

AngelinaGoalee wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:

He is the new GO99....
Not a chance.  GO99 is a legend.
Kept it real all the time. Well 99% of the time. Saw things for how they were, and not how he/she wanted them to be.
I know GO99 ( I don't really), and BigE, sir/madam,  is no GO99.

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by timmyh 06/03/18, 01:29 pm

SickofStupidity wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:

Most likely, knobs like you who and MedMan and your buddies who contribute next to nothing but constantly post drivel or inane attacks unsupported by logic or fact chased them off as no reasonable conversation is possible around here anymore.

timmyh
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 06/03/18, 01:36 pm

PLAY2FEET!! wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:

He is the new GO99....
Not a chance.  GO99 is a legend.
Kept it real all the time. Well 99% of the time. Saw things for how they were, and not how he/she wanted them to be.
I know GO99 ( I don't really), and BigE, sir/madam,  is no GO99.

2FEET!! is right about one thing ... I'm certainly no GO -- We know each other and he is one unique individual.  It was good to see him come on and post here --

And funny as I was about to post the same message before I read his Smile

However (as is commonly misconstrued amongst many of you guys) he couldn't be more wrong about one thing ... GO and I both see/saw things exactly how they are.  Neither of us have an agenda nor do/did we post here to "sell" any of you on anything.  Just rollin' with the punches --

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 06/03/18, 01:53 pm

Don't be jealous of foxy Angelina she knows what she likes. Embrace don't hate.

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 06/03/18, 02:16 pm

timmyh wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:

Most likely, knobs like you who and MedMan and your buddies who contribute next to nothing but constantly post drivel or inane attacks unsupported by logic or fact chased them off as no reasonable conversation is possible around here anymore.

Well Timmy - opinions are like *LANGUAGE*

you have yours, I have mine

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 06/03/18, 02:33 pm

Jailhouse talk.....

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 06/03/18, 02:41 pm

Are folks on here fighting about how much fighting goes on here on the forum now, and then bitchin about it? That whole pot and kettle thing comes to mind.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 06/03/18, 03:17 pm

What's happened to tolerance and free speech KC. Has the forum turned to a liberal agenda of one voice speaks for all. The haters can't handle the truth.

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 06/03/18, 03:25 pm

Medicine Man wrote:What's happened to tolerance and free speech KC. Has the forum turned to a liberal agenda of one voice speaks for all. The haters can't handle the truth.
Ha you funny Mr Man! As far as what you just said it has no bearing on my comments so I will leave it alone. It is inherently funny though that a person could get in an argument over the subject of there being too many arguments.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 06/03/18, 04:41 pm

Hey Med Man why dont you go bag on the Admin? He is telling people where they can and cant post things. Go call him liberal he loves that.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 06/03/18, 05:08 pm

That's your agenda KC.

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 06/03/18, 06:15 pm

You know what Go would say about now? He'd say buck it up! Quit your whining! You don't like it, go somewhere else big baby! This is soccer, we all know it's corrupt, we all know it's overpriced! But it you're kid is good and likes to play who cares. Bunch of babies...that's what you all are. Lettin a bunch of knuckle heads on a board making you whine. Bunch of wussies! I've had it!

Just like the greats before me, Go99, SD69 and BWG. I'm done, I'm signing off, I can't deal with you lil crybabies no more. I've tried to enlighten you yoyo's but you can't fix stupid.

Good night to all. Foxy is off to a long term happy hour.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Defender_Dad 06/03/18, 07:28 pm

Big Ern wrote:Alrighty ...

If you're not going to ask a legitimate question, how 'bout you show me where I've legitimately dodged, backtracked, etc ... 'cuz that'd be super.

You're doing it in this very moment.
Defender_Dad
Defender_Dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 06/03/18, 07:34 pm

Defender_Dad wrote:
Big Ern wrote:Alrighty ...

If you're not going to ask a legitimate question, how 'bout you show me where I've legitimately dodged, backtracked, etc ... 'cuz that'd be super.

You're doing it in this very moment.

You’re 16 posts in.
With all due respect...stfu.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next