North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Thoughts? - Page 10 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Thoughts?

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Thoughts? - Page 10 Empty Re: Thoughts?

Post by KicknBalls 02/03/20, 02:12 pm

a beautiful mind wrote:
KicknBalls wrote:
a beautiful mind wrote:@kicknballs quote “looks like soft competition”

If you play basketball and you CANNOT dunk the ball can you all of the sudden dunk when you are playing against "soft" competition? The answer is NO. If you do not have the ability you just do not have the ability. This is just what the hell she does! Fact of the matter is, at this age, you HAVE NOT seen much better than her and there are several people ( with super talented kids ) who are viewing this that can attest to this. Take the hater goggles off and watch again without letting your past baggage predetermine your opinion. Enjoy.

P.S. It should be obvious but all of these highlights are from just one game and I didn't even get all the good stuff on film. For ALOT players this would be a career highlight reel.

Is this about the kid? NO! It's about YOU needing recognition and validation. Why add the music. Dude! they are 9/10 years old. Share it with Family, close friends, don't put it on a forum so you can livenot your dreams thru your kid.

Am I in the video or something lol? Hows this video about me again? I mean if you take
the video completely out of its original context then sure, but using that philosophy it can also be seen as social commentary about the double standards dividing mens and womens sports. But its not. Its a video is about my daughter's skills. PERIOD! Theres no pro Jason propaganda subliminally hidden deep within the musical choice. The IOS video editing software simply had a "add music" button and I pushed it. Ok, ok if we're being completely forthright here there was a friend sitting next to me who was providing constant commentary whilst I was recording so I may have added a soundtrack to drown her out ( yeah you "M" ) lol. Kicknballs, STOP REACHING KID!! I didnt even like soccer until my daughter started playing. Its all about HER! So go practice flying off of the green building downtown without a net or parachute. Now where Luis at so we can get back to our childish yet relevant to the topic conversation about whos daughter is TOP DOG!

That explains everything I need to know, you" didn't even like soccer until your daughter started playing" Let me guess, First Born or Only child? Let me know when the the Scholarship is offered next month or national team call up, Have fun, no need to continue with this one. Peace out!

KicknBalls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by a beautiful mind 02/03/20, 04:38 pm

KicknBalls wrote:
a beautiful mind wrote:
KicknBalls wrote:

If you play basketball and you CANNOT dunk the ball can you all of the sudden dunk when you are playing against "soft" competition? The answer is NO. If you do not have the ability you just do not have the ability. This is just what the hell she does! Fact of the matter is, at this age, you HAVE NOT seen much better than her and there are several people ( with super talented kids ) who are viewing this that can attest to this. Take the hater goggles off and watch again without letting your past baggage predetermine your opinion. Enjoy.

P.S. It should be obvious but all of these highlights are from just one game and I didn't even get all the good stuff on film. For ALOT players this would be a career highlight reel.

Is this about the kid? NO! It's about YOU needing recognition and validation. Why add the music. Dude! they are 9/10 years old. Share it with Family, close friends, don't put it on a forum so you can livenot your dreams thru your kid.

Am I in the video or something lol? Hows this video about me again? I mean if you take
the video completely out of its original context then sure, but using that philosophy it can also be seen as social commentary about the double standards dividing mens and womens sports. But its not. Its a video is about my daughter's skills. PERIOD! Theres no pro Jason propaganda subliminally hidden deep within the musical choice. The IOS video editing software simply had a "add music" button and I pushed it. Ok, ok if we're being completely forthright here there was a friend sitting next to me who was providing constant commentary whilst I was recording so I may have added a soundtrack to drown her out ( yeah you "M" ) lol. Kicknballs, STOP REACHING KID!! I didnt even like soccer until my daughter started playing. Its all about HER! So go practice flying off of the green building downtown without a net or parachute. Now where Luis at so we can get back to our childish yet relevant to the topic conversation about whos daughter is TOP DOG!

That explains everything I need to know, you" didn't even like soccer until your daughter started playing"  Let me guess, First Born or Only child? Let me know when the the Scholarship is offered next month or national team call up, Have fun, no need to continue with this one. Peace out!

Peace out! Mission accomplished !

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WinTheChipzRdown 03/03/20, 09:09 am

KicknBalls wrote:
a beautiful mind wrote:
KicknBalls wrote:

That explains everything I need to know, you" didn't even like soccer until your daughter started playing"  Let me guess, First Born or Only child? Let me know when the the Scholarship is offered next month or national team call up, Have fun, no need to continue with this one. Peace out!

😂😂😂

Weak rebuttal.

WinTheChipzRdown
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Thoughts? - Page 10 Empty Only Heat Apply

Post by luis andres 16/08/20, 04:39 pm

Thoughts? - Page 10 43f4fc10

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 16/08/20, 04:53 pm

luis andres wrote:Thoughts? - Page 10 43f4fc10

I wish. We have Super Copa here this year.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 16/08/20, 04:54 pm

AngelinaGoalee wrote:
luis andres wrote:Thoughts? - Page 10 43f4fc10

I wish. We have Super Copa here this year.

Would have been perfect to have it in Texas for 2020

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WinTheChipzRdown 06/09/20, 01:43 pm

What’s going on with are Renegades Saldivar? Are they now the #2 Renegades team for the age group?

WinTheChipzRdown
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 10/10/20, 09:54 am

http://surfcupsports.com/surf-cup/

Who is going to Surf Cup in Phoenix from Texas? Would love to see the top Texas teams here. Thoughts? - Page 10 42107d10

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by a beautiful mind 10/10/20, 11:36 am

luis andres wrote:http://surfcupsports.com/surf-cup/

Who is going to Surf Cup in Phoenix from Texas? Would love to see the top Texas teams here. Thoughts? - Page 10 42107d10

Swear to GOD I was literally just on my way to the SoCal boards to check the temperature of the room concerning Surf Cup.
Dallas Texans 2010G Dallas most definitely plan on showing up.

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 7WhiskeyPapa 10/10/20, 08:30 pm

How's the surfing in Phoenix in January?

7WhiskeyPapa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by a beautiful mind 11/10/20, 02:06 pm

7WhiskeyPapa wrote:How's the surfing in Phoenix in January?

If you're gonna be cynical then at least be correct. We play in December. And the tide is horrible!

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 15/10/20, 12:59 am

a beautiful mind wrote:

Swear to GOD I was literally just on my way to the SoCal boards to check the temperature of the room concerning Surf Cup.

Great news, we hope to see you guys there. The SoCal Blues 2010 Rennie team will be there. Top 2010 team from CA. We also hope to see Solar Colvin there. Any chance they may go as well? Does anyone know?

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by a beautiful mind 15/10/20, 11:33 am

luis andres wrote:
a beautiful mind wrote:

Great news, we hope to see you guys there. The SoCal Blues 2010 Rennie team will be there. Top 2010 team from CA. We also hope to see Solar Colvin there. Any chance they may go as well? Does anyone know?

Solar Colvin 2010G are NOT going.
what other top SoCal 2010s are verified to attend, to your knowledge?

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 15/10/20, 02:24 pm

2010 surf, Albion and Eagles. Basically the top 5 so cal teams planning on going. We got no other choice. It’s either play or fall behind to Texas. That simple. I’ll find out about the Northern ones soon and let you guys know. What a shame Solar Colvin is not going. They scared to play or they ain’t that good anymore ? Any info on why?

"There is a difference between a great soccer player & a great scorer"

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthiness 15/10/20, 03:45 pm

luis andres wrote:2010 surf, Albion and Eagles. Basically the top 5 so cal teams planning on going. We got no other choice. It’s either play or fall behind to Texas. That simple. I’ll find out about the Northern ones soon and let you guys know. What a shame Solar Colvin is not going. They scared to play or they ain’t that good anymore ? Any info on why?

My guess is they are not scared and still quite good. Since there's plenty of soccer being played here in Texas, there's no overriding need to get a dozen families out traveling in the midst of a pandemic. There's plenty of perfectly reasonable reasons for skipping a bastardized Surf Cup other than your two guesses.
Truthiness
Truthiness
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by a beautiful mind 16/10/20, 10:56 am

luis andres wrote:2010 surf, Albion and Eagles. Basically the top 5 so cal teams planning on going. We got no other choice. It’s either play or fall behind to Texas. That simple. I’ll find out about the Northern ones soon and let you guys know. What a shame Solar Colvin is not going. They scared to play or they ain’t that good anymore ? Any info on why?

Thats weak Luis! You used to be much better at trolling. Step ya anemic game up. Solar Colvin mess around and come over there and put yall out the tournament early just like they or the Texans always do to other states "TOP TEAMS" when they come sniffing around. And we do it EVERY time! We've been full speed here in Texas so folks not really fiending for games. YaknowwhaImean son!

P.S. Why yall top teams never play any league games? Even before the pandemic?

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 16/10/20, 04:45 pm

Solar Colvin ain’t coming
But we aren’t scared, just aware

Of the inevitable outcome which would be travel all that way amidst the pandemic to possibly end up playing our local rival Texans. We play them on Halloween for no travel expenses at all. Good luck to fabs and her new club cause you’re gonna need it being that y’all have been only limited to small sided arena games. I predict Texans to bring home the jacket.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 19/10/20, 03:41 pm

AngelinaGoalee wrote:Solar Colvin ain’t coming

Of the inevitable outcome which would be travel all that way amidst the pandemic to possibly end up playing our local rival Texans. We play them on Halloween for no travel expenses at all. Good luck to fabs and her new club cause you’re gonna need it being that y’all have been only limited to small sided arena games. I predict Texans to bring home the jacket.

🤣 lol Ok how about if I try to get the Blues team to go to Texas? What’s a good tournament for January. Was looking at this one https://www.ayses.com/texas-winter-classic seems to me like the Dallas Texans are the team to beat out there now and the rankings show it. They are down and have gotten the respect of so Cal. I hear many down here giving them props as they are down but so cannot say the same for Solar Colvin. I feel Ya’ll using the covid excuse to hide. When you know the Cali teams are the ones to beat. Make the effort and come
out to play the best 2010 teams in the country. You guys have something to prove we don’t. I just want to see it on paper:.. 📝

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 19/10/20, 03:57 pm

luis andres wrote:

🤣 lol Ok how about if I try to get the Blues team to go to Texas? What’s a good tournament for January. Was looking at this one https://www.ayses.com/texas-winter-classic seems to me like the Dallas Texans are the team to beat out there now and the rankings show it. They are down and have gotten the respect of so Cal.  I hear many down here giving them props as they are down but so cannot say the same for Solar Colvin. I feel Ya’ll using the covid excuse to hide. When you know the Cali teams are the ones to beat. Make the effort and come
out to play the best 2010 teams in the country. You guys have something to prove we don’t. I just want to see it on paper:.. 📝

SoCal Blues haven’t been prevalent in a minute. Lucky for your club DA folded. But carry on with the old stigma, you know what NTX brings and you’ll just take whatever you can get. BTW, are y’all playing with mask on? 😂😂

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 20/10/20, 06:25 pm

AngelinaGoalee wrote:
luis andres wrote:

🤣 lol Ok how about if I try to get the Blues team to go to Texas? What’s a good tournament for January. Was looking at this one https://www.ayses.com/texas-winter-classic seems to me like the Dallas Texans are the team to beat out there now and the rankings show it. They are down and have gotten the respect of so Cal.  I hear many down here giving them props as they are down but so cannot say the same for Solar Colvin. I feel Ya’ll using the covid excuse to hide. When you know the Cali teams are the ones to beat. Make the effort and come

SoCal Blues haven’t been prevalent in a minute. Lucky for your club DA folded. But carry on with the old stigma, you know what NTX brings and you’ll just take whatever you can get. BTW, are y’all playing with mask on? 😂😂

Haven’t been relative. They’ve had their foot on both doors, DA and ECNL and for the first time they can combine to make a super team. But speaking of 2010’s. Blues is down to go to Texas in January. We want the fire and to justify the rankings and that’s why we willing to come to your back yard. When is the Solar’s tournament?

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 20/10/20, 07:03 pm

luis andres wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:
luis andres wrote:

Haven’t been relative. They’ve had their foot on both doors, DA and ECNL and for the first time they can combine to make a super team. But speaking of 2010’s. Blues is down to go to Texas in January. We want the fire and to justify the rankings and that’s why we willing to come to your back yard. When is the Solar’s tournament?  

www.solarsoccerclub.com

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by a beautiful mind 21/10/20, 11:05 am

luis andres wrote:

Everything is a crapshoot these day but the Houston Premier Cup had very good competition last year

https://home.gotsoccer.com/events.aspx?search=&type=Tournament&state=TX&date=1%2F1%2F2021&age=11&featured=

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 21/10/20, 01:51 pm

a beautiful mind wrote:
luis andres wrote:

Everything is a crapshoot these day but the Houston Premier Cup had very good competition last year

https://home.gotsoccer.com/events.aspx?search=&type=Tournament&state=TX&date=1%2F1%2F2021&age=11&featured=

Yeah, Houston Premier Cup should be solid. Last year it was Pre-DA event for U11-U12. But I think that’s immediately after or two weeks after y’all get back from AZ. That’s a pretty active Christmas. Put a bow on that plane ticket and hotel key.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 21/10/20, 06:56 pm

This one ? https://dynamodashyouth.com/events/tournaments/houston-dash-premier-cup/

"There is a difference between a great soccer player & a great scorer"

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 21/10/20, 07:26 pm

Yep

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down